Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:40 PM
Too late, too early [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 11:38 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 11:14 PM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Blazing
Today 11:14 PM

Old July 26th, 2018, 02:28 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Fallen Shroud (Private rp)

People use to think they where the strongest.The most powerful beings to be created.Yes,they could be defeated sometimes by bears,tigers or other strong animals,but they would always be able to get revenge because they had their swords and torches they could defeat them with.They where provved wrong though eventually.
Because of the humans constant hunting of animals,a species much stronger than them started to run out of food.They had gone into hiding to avoid fighting.This species was called dragons.
The dragons came out of hiding to look for more food.At first,there where only a few sightings by farmers,and they where ignored because everyone thought that the farmers where just trying to get more money.The sightings became more and more frequent though,and people started to believe.Seeing the dragons as nothing else but large bears,they hunted them down.They thought that the stronger the animal,the more money they would get as a reward for killing it.This was where the humans made their mistake.They found a dragon sleeping and killed it with ease sence it was unable to fight back.What they didn't know though was that this dragon was very special to the other dragons sence it was the oldest and wisest,helping other dragons when they needed advise or guidance. The dragons little tolerance that remained with humans was lost,and they started attacking the humans.They burned down their villages and killed as many as they could for revenge,hoping to wipe out the humans.The humans also fought back though,using their swords to kill the dragons, and whatever else they learned could weaken them,and people that became skilled at fighting dragons where called dragon hunters and where greatly rewarded by their village with gold,food,and valuable riches.

So dragons will have different breeds or types.They can really be anything you want like fire,electricity,water,ice,ect.

@Littledragon ,just a little more detailed back story than what was in the PM

Form for dragons:
Name:
Personality(can be tbrp'd):
Appearance:
Type(water,fire,electricity,ect):
Other:

Form for humans:
Name:
Personality(optional):
Appearance:
Dragon hunter?:
Other:

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; July 26th, 2018 at 02:35 PM.
Old July 26th, 2018, 03:11 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Fallen Shroud (Private rp)

Name:fireflower/stormheart/vine
Personality(can be tbrp'd):as any fire dragon she is agressive to strangers but if you speak to her she lightens up a bit.she is a thinker/stormheart is very playful and loves flying.he serectly loves fireflower/she is smart and small for a earth dragon.she gets upset easily
Appearance: a small red dragon with large wings and bright yellow eyes/ http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...pictureid=6341 / https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...l1RleQfbK8nfPM blind blue eyes
Type(water,fire,electricity,ect):fire/lightning/earth
Other:vine is blind

Form for humans:
Name: mason ring
Personality(optional):tbrp
Appearance: https://www.deviantart.com/valentina...nter-134690924
Dragon hunter?:yes
Other:he used to own fireflower stormheart and vine to use in dragon fights but they escaped 5 years ago.

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old July 26th, 2018, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littledragon View Post
Name:fireflower/stormheart/vine
Personality(can be tbrp'd):as any fire dragon she is agressive to strangers but if you speak to her she lightens up a bit.she is a thinker/stormheart is very playful and loves flying.he serectly loves fireflower/she is smart and small for a earth dragon.she gets upset easily
Appearance: a small red dragon with large wings and bright yellow eyes/ http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...pictureid=6341 / https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...l1RleQfbK8nfPM blind blue eyes
Type(water,fire,electricity,ect):fire/lightning/earth
Other:vine is blind

Form for humans:
Name: mason ring
Personality(optional):tbrp
Appearance: https://www.deviantart.com/valentina...nter-134690924
Dragon hunter?:yes
Other:he used to own fireflower stormheart and vine to use in dragon fights but they escaped 5 years ago.
Ok.They are all good.

Form for dragons:
Name:Abner/Azure/Pacific
Personality(can be tbrp'd):Abner has a strong grudge against humans because they burned down the forest he used to live in by a human he used to know.He used to actually like some humans until his home was burned down.He is also very aggressive to almost anyone before he gets to know him,but its hard to do that sense he attacks on sight./Azure tries to avoid humans and dragons she thinks would be hostile.She prefers solitude,but she will travel or help other dragons if they need it,and sometimes humans if she trust them./Pacific will often not trust people or dragons at first,but he will not attack unless they attack first.
Appearance: Abner / White scales and feathery wings with yellow eyes. /Blue scales mixed with green scales,making him look similar to water which makes it easy for him to blend in when in the ocean or a large lake.His wings are almost like fins,and he can only fly for a few hours because of this.
Type(water,fire,electricity,ect):Fire/Wind/Water
Other:

Form for humans:
Name:Cato Harris
Personality(optional):Tbrp'd
Appearance: Dark brown hair with dark green eyes.He is about average height.
Dragon hunter?:Yes
Other:

Should I post the starter post?

Last edited by Static; July 26th, 2018 at 04:10 PM.
Old July 26th, 2018, 04:17 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post
Ok.They are all good.

Form for dragons:
Name:Abner/Azure/Pacific
Personality(can be tbrp'd):Abner has a strong grudge against humans because they burned down the forest he used to live in by a human he used to know.He used to actually like some humans until his home was burned down.He is also very aggressive to almost anyone before he gets to know him,but its hard to do that sense he attacks on sight./Azure tries to avoid humans and dragons she thinks would be hostile.She prefers solitude,but she will travel or help other dragons if they need it,and sometimes humans if she trust them./Pacific will often not trust people or dragons at first,but he will not attack unless they attack first.
Appearance: Abner / White scales and feathery wings with yellow eyes. /Blue scales mixed with green scales,making him look similar to water which makes it easy for him to blend in when in the ocean or a large lake.His wings are almost like fins,and he can only fly for a few hours because of this.
Type(water,fire,electricity,ect):Fire/Wind/Water
Other:

Form for humans:
Name:Cato Harris
Personality(optional):Tbrp'd
Appearance: Dark brown hair with dark green eyes.He is about average height.
Dragon hunter?:Yes
Other:

Should I post the starter post?
you can go first

So did they bury you?
Old July 26th, 2018, 04:38 PM

Quote:

you can go first
Ok)
Cato walked through the forest that supposedly had dragons.He was far away from the village,but when he came back,he would be rich.This was his first dragon hunt,so he wasn't sure what to expect.He was prepared though.He had trained for years for this moment,and know it was going to pay off.

Pacific walked out of the lake,shaking the extra water off of his scales.The dragon had found hardly any fish large enough to eat.He knew that it was because of the humans.He had long gotten over that used to finding empty lakes this close tomvilliages.They had to eat to after all,but it didn't mean he had to like it.He also knew they had taken some of the fish just to brag about catching them,even if they were going to waste the fish.He looked around,making sure that nothing dangerous was nearby before laying down,trying torest for a bit before trying to another lake.

Azure flew through the sky,scanning the ground for prey.She was over an open field that had once belonged to a village before it was burned down by another dragon.She just wished that they could stop the fighting for good.At first they had a reason,but hadn't everyone gotten their revenge by now?Many villages had been destroyed by dragons,and many dragons had died,but if both sides came to an agreement, they could live in peace.She knew this would likely never happen though,so she quit thinking about it for now.She continued to scan the ground,circling back around in case she had missed something.

Abner was on a cliff,looking down on a human village.Right now,there where probably guards and dragon hunters prepared to strike at first sight, but they wouldn't be so prepared at night when they where all tired.Even if they where still watching they wouldn't be able to see him as good in the night sky as they would during the day.He stretched his wings before laying down,waiting for night to come.

(Should the dragons be able to talk to people,or not?)

Old July 26th, 2018, 10:34 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Ok)
Cato walked through the forest that supposedly had dragons.He was far away from the village,but when he came back,he would be rich.This was his first dragon hunt,so he wasn't sure what to expect.He was prepared though.He had trained for years for this moment,and know it was going to pay off.

Pacific walked out of the lake,shaking the extra water off of his scales.The dragon had found hardly any fish large enough to eat.He knew that it was because of the humans.He had long gotten over that used to finding empty lakes this close tomvilliages.They had to eat to after all,but it didn't mean he had to like it.He also knew they had taken some of the fish just to brag about catching them,even if they were going to waste the fish.He looked around,making sure that nothing dangerous was nearby before laying down,trying torest for a bit before trying to another lake.

Azure flew through the sky,scanning the ground for prey.She was over an open field that had once belonged to a village before it was burned down by another dragon.She just wished that they could stop the fighting for good.At first they had a reason,but hadn't everyone gotten their revenge by now?Many villages had been destroyed by dragons,and many dragons had died,but if both sides came to an agreement, they could live in peace.She knew this would likely never happen though,so she quit thinking about it for now.She continued to scan the ground,circling back around in case she had missed something.

Abner was on a cliff,looking down on a human village.Right now,there where probably guards and dragon hunters prepared to strike at first sight, but they wouldn't be so prepared at night when they where all tired.Even if they where still watching they wouldn't be able to see him as good in the night sky as they would during the day.He stretched his wings before laying down,waiting for night to come.

(Should the dragons be able to talk to people,or not?)
(yea)

fireflower sat in the large tree stump the three dragons lived in.her friends where out hunting and she was left to take care of the small den.the red beast layed in wait for her friends.

stormheart layed watching the nearby town.today he was in charge of attacking the traders that would travel from town to town.as five traders walked by the dirt road he jump at one and quickly grabbed the bag on his back while the trader kept screaming.he ran off into the woods to look at what he found:dagger,bread,and old items.nothing worth a dragons time.

vine sat in wait near the lake,waiting for prey.even thought she was blind vine was just fine with hunting,fighting,and walking around a thick forest.she had already caught two birds and a small rabbit.when nothing came she got up and walked to the lake(Pacific?)

So did they bury you?
Old July 27th, 2018, 10:13 AM

Quote:

(yea)

fireflower sat in the large tree stump the three dragons lived in.her friends where out hunting and she was left to take care of the small den.the red beast layed in wait for her friends.

stormheart layed watching the nearby town.today he was in charge of attacking the traders that would travel from town to town.as five traders walked by the dirt road he jump at one and quickly grabbed the bag on his back while the trader kept screaming.he ran off into the woods to look at what he found:dagger,bread,and old items.nothing worth a dragons time.

vine sat in wait near the lake,waiting for prey.even thought she was blind vine was just fine with hunting,fighting,and walking around a thick forest.she had already caught two birds and a small rabbit.when nothing came she got up and walked to the lake(Pacific?)
(Sure.)
Pacific heard someone approach and stood up,about to dive back into the water.He saw a green dragon come into view,and he relaxed slightly.He was still near the water if they decided to attack,but they hadn't done anything for him to attack them yet."Who are you?"He asked the green dragon.

Old July 27th, 2018, 03:54 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
(Sure.)
Pacific heard someone approach and stood up,about to dive back into the water.He saw a green dragon come into view,and he relaxed slightly.He was still near the water if they decided to attack,but they hadn't done anything for him to attack them yet."Who are you?"He asked the green dragon.
shoot! vine thought as she heard the voice. think of something! "the name is vine"she said

So did they bury you?
Old July 27th, 2018, 03:58 PM

Quote:

shoot! vine thought as she heard the voice. think of something! "the name is vine"she said
" Im Pacific.So what are you doing here?"Pacific asked,trying to sound as non-aggresive as possible.

Old July 27th, 2018, 04:01 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
" Im Pacific.So what are you doing here?"Pacific asked,trying to sound as non-aggresive as possible.
"i live around here"she said trying not to mention the fact that two other dragons live with her

So did they bury you?