Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Your first breathe took...
Last post by forest
Today 09:31 PM
welcome to master chef |...
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:24 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 09:20 PM
a word of advice [p]
by zozelen
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:11 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 09:04 PM

Old July 28th, 2018, 12:59 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default ashful sky

"i got it!"flame yelled,her yellow eyes blazeing in the moonlit night in the ruins. the fire elementals fight the wind and earth elementals to get the periodic stone. the stone only works on the first fire of the year,so fire elementals easyily can get it and with it has mild control of the other four elements ice ,water, earth, and wind. the fire elementals get it each year. that or the ice elementals who stack out the moonlit ruins.but this time the wind and earth elementals waited in the sky and stone to grab it.after four weeks the elementals started the fire and the battle broke out.
flare,the fire elemental leader raced to get the stone with her small army behind her.they all broken up into chaos.i stood watching and waiting for my time,time for my element to win.fire and ice elementals win each war without much of a fight from the earth, wind , and sea elemental.either to peaceful,weak, or few warriors.
raceing thought the battle flame soon reached the stone pillar and grabbed the periodic stone and held it high in the winter night.the elementals turned to her and stopped fighting"i, flame. leader of the fire elementals now hold the periodic stone.this battle is now-"flame stopped and fell to the snow and blood covered earth.i lowered my bow and slowly stepped up and grabbed the stone from her dead hands.
"time is stolen from us, all being in fathers blood
a time apron the darkness,maiden of death from a above
gardens of ash stood in life,theat of blood inside us.
here this cry and stop it all
we have won,i have won"simply making up the song from old folktales in the academy."i stormheart,warrior of the wind elemental now hold the stone in my light.this battle is now over.count your dead and wounded.leave now or have a starless sky!"i yelled and saw sky wind elemental leader looked up at me.she smiled and called to gather the warriors.this is the first battle the wind elementals have won in some time.caver the earth elemental leader lead his troops into the stone forest."stormheart come here!"sky yelled.sky was a natural person to be fair but has all the ideas of a killer."yes,miss sky"i said comeing down."this was not the plan"she said picking up her spears
"plan? what plan im never told of anything!"
"this is why,the time has come for us to kill the rest of the tribes and kingdoms"
"what!we cant! we can live in peace we can-"
"no! we will kill them.give the stone!"sky yelled
"i wont by law of the elementals i can be next leader with this and i can chose to give it away.so no,you would destroy the other elementals and you wouldnt have the stone!'i yelled the warrriors around me looked like someone would die:me or sky.
"none will die tonight!"a man yelled
stormheart turned to see caver"none will die"he said again
"i can do what is needed!"sky yelled drawing a spear
"stormheart you can do powerful things with that"he said"i can help make sure it wouldnt get into the evil hands."
"you only what to use it yourself!"sky yelled
"it is better than you killing all the elements!"a new voice cried.stormheart saw misty.but she didnt know if her name was misty or miss sea.i looked at stone in my hand.it didnt look lie much only a small carved stone a shade of red.
"not you to!"sky yelled
"yes me to."misty said calmly"i think caver is on the right track
"we would start a war over a stone would we?"caver said to sky.i relized the fire elementals never left and the ice elemental leader shard stood waiting to speak"sky i think flame would agree with you,so do i"
"great another war"misty said disappointed
"come with us stormheart'caver said and she followed them deep underground
(When your bored)

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...t=16977&page=4 sign up

@Ghost Galaxy @*Lazy Carrot* we may start

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.

Last edited by Fireflower; July 28th, 2018 at 06:41 PM.
Old July 28th, 2018, 01:03 PM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical
Default Re: ashful sky

Smokescreen spiraled through the air, desperate to find her brother in the midst of the chaos. Flame was dead, Flare had always hated her and her magic, and ForestFlame was the only one she could trust.
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Old July 28th, 2018, 06:44 PM
Dragon of fire

"caver,what do i do"stormheart cried
"only time will tell"the leader told her
"we need to leave"misty said"See if anyone from the other kingdoms will join us,i have my doubts though"she said..
@Ghost Galaxy

So did they bury you?
Old July 28th, 2018, 06:50 PM
Mischief Managed

My Mood: Tired

Echo wasn't doing too much other than sitting around. She thought about flying around and maybe destroying somethings,but no. She wanted to see Pearl her sister. It has been years since she last saw her.

Pearl was flying around looking for her sister. She had sneaked out just to see her. It might be dangerous,but she was up for the challenge.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old July 28th, 2018, 07:07 PM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littledragon View Post
"caver,what do i do"stormheart cried
"only time will tell"the leader told her
"we need to leave"misty said"See if anyone from the other kingdoms will join us,i have my doubts though"she said..
@Ghost Galaxy
(I keep forgetting these guys aren't dragons. Whoopsie.)

Smokescreen dashed past the conversing elementals, her feet pounding with a magical swiftness. She had never run so fast in her life. Her entire world was at stake, and though she was definitely interested in them, she would be killed it she stopped to chat.

Old July 28th, 2018, 07:22 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* View Post
Echo wasn't doing too much other than sitting around. She thought about flying around and maybe destroying somethings,but no. She wanted to see Pearl her sister. It has been years since she last saw her.

Pearl was flying around looking for her sister. She had sneaked out just to see her. It might be dangerous,but she was up for the challenge.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Galaxy View Post

(I keep forgetting these guys aren't dragons. Whoopsie.)

Smokescreen dashed past the conversing elementals, her feet pounding with a magical swiftness. She had never run so fast in her life. Her entire world was at stake, and though she was definitely interested in them, she would be killed it she stopped to chat.
stormheart didnt know what to do,all she knew is that the idea of a battle needed to stop.she ran onto the ruins and cried"sky!"she could see the leader of wind watching her along with shard"last i checked once the stone is taken the battle must end"she yelled to the crowd of elementals"we all leave now and fight another day unless you want to disoblige the code"all the elements knew of the code once the stone is taken the only way to get it on the night is through death.and once the carrier has given their threat,mostly ashful sky with the fire elementals winning all the time,if someone takes the stone from the carrier it means the theft is exiled."all wishing to join our part please follow caver"

So did they bury you?

Last edited by Fireflower; July 28th, 2018 at 07:23 PM.
Old July 28th, 2018, 07:27 PM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

Quote:

stormheart didnt know what to do,all she knew is that the idea of a battle needed to stop.she ran onto the ruins and cried"sky!"she could see the leader of wind watching her along with shard"last i checked once the stone is taken the battle must end"she yelled to the crowd of elementals"we all leave now and fight another day unless you want to disoblige the code"all the elements knew of the code once the stone is taken the only way to get it on the night is through death.and once the carrier has given their threat,mostly ashful sky with the fire elementals winning all the time,if someone takes the stone from the carrier it means the theft is exiled."all wishing to join our part please follow caver"
Smokescreen slowed, gasping for breath, slumping down onto a rock. She rarely felt this drained. She knew Flare was in line for the throne, and the two had never liked each other. She had to get her brother and leave.

ForestFlame pushed through the crowd. "Where is my sister!" He barked. " Smokescreen! " He finally found her.

Old July 29th, 2018, 03:03 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:

Smokescreen slowed, gasping for breath, slumping down onto a rock. She rarely felt this drained. She knew Flare was in line for the throne, and the two had never liked each other. She had to get her brother and leave.

ForestFlame pushed through the crowd. "Where is my sister!" He barked. " Smokescreen! " He finally found her.
"it was wise to chose caver to take care of the others"miss sea said as stormheart jumped down from the ruins"i havent been in war before"she said.stormheart remembered the last war:skull war.(ex rp) 10 years ago.misty wasnt a part of it she was queen after that."we should get underground caver will protect you"miss sea told the young girl"underground?"stormheart asked"yes,but first we must make sure the rest make it safely."

So did they bury you?
Old July 29th, 2018, 04:49 PM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

Quote:

"it was wise to chose caver to take care of the others"miss sea said as stormheart jumped down from the ruins"i havent been in war before"she said.stormheart remembered the last war:skull war.(ex rp) 10 years ago.misty wasnt a part of it she was queen after that."we should get underground caver will protect you"miss sea told the young girl"underground?"stormheart asked"yes,but first we must make sure the rest make it safely."
ForestFlame let out a sigh of relief. "Where have you been? We need to get going. Flare is rallying her forces. We need to help." Smokescreen shook off her brother.
"What are you talking about Flame? Flare hates me. she'll kill me, then outlaw magic!" ForestFlame snorted.
"That was a child's fantasy. Flare won't hurt you, unless it's for discipline." Smokescreen glared.
"It wasn't a child's fantasy. It was OUR fantasy. I can't believe you don't believe me! " ForestFlame snarled.
"You were always a little liar. I'm tired of it. You already got everything your way, because of your magic. You didn't need to lie to get it. This ends now!" He grabbed her and started dragging her towards the retreating elementals.

Old July 29th, 2018, 05:19 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:

ForestFlame let out a sigh of relief. "Where have you been? We need to get going. Flare is rallying her forces. We need to help." Smokescreen shook off her brother.
"What are you talking about Flame? Flare hates me. she'll kill me, then outlaw magic!" ForestFlame snorted.
"That was a child's fantasy. Flare won't hurt you, unless it's for discipline." Smokescreen glared.
"It wasn't a child's fantasy. It was OUR fantasy. I can't believe you don't believe me! " ForestFlame snarled.
"You were always a little liar. I'm tired of it. You already got everything your way, because of your magic. You didn't need to lie to get it. This ends now!" He grabbed her and started dragging her towards the retreating elementals.
"hey,quit fighting"stromheart yelled to the two elementals."Whats this about?"

So did they bury you?