Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
just when i thought i...
by hades.
Last post by Bean
Today 05:53 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:43 PM
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:39 PM
A Blast to the Past [P]
by Bean
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 PM
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 05:25 PM

Old August 1st, 2018, 10:39 AM
CANDY ARCHANGEL

My Mood: Inspired
Default Creepypasta RP

So a while back, there was a very popular creepypasta rp that made it's rounds! This would be a remake of that same rp- which was not originally owned by me. This is a fairly open-world RP with the base place to stay being Slenderman's mansion in the woods behind the town that they primarily terrorize.

That being said and established, be warned that Creepypasta is not typically a light subject. There may more than likely be gore and death involved. So please keep in mind your own limits.

Both canon and OC Creepypastas are allowed- provided that you don't take the same canon Creepypasta that somebody else has already claimed. Please, keep it civil.
Onwards!

Form
Real name [Not required]:
Creepypasta name:
Age [Not required]:
Personality [TBRPed is not accepted. Please give at least an idea of what your character is like!]:
Looks:
Backstory [Not required]:
Weapons/preferred killing style [Not required]:
Anything else?:
Old August 1st, 2018, 02:52 PM
CANDY ARCHANGEL

Default Re: Creepypasta RP

Real name [Not required]: Kas || Kit
Creepypasta name: Angel of Death || Lady Killer

Age [Not required]: Not quite known || Not quite known

Species: Human but hybridized with some avian species || Human but hybridized with some feline species

Personality [TBRPed is not accepted. Please give at least an idea of what your character is like!]: Kas is highly ruled by her emotions- one with a flair for the dramatic and highly loyal to those she befriends. She holds grudges very, very easily- but also forgives far too easily. Very loud and enjoys making her presence known- she absolutely thrives in the spotlight. || Kit is much less ruled by her emotions than by logic. To her, every move has or must have an intent behind it and she acts as the far more cautious one of the duo, often making sure that Kit's antics don't land them as dead or worse, and sometimes has a tendency to overthink the situations.

Looks: Despite being twins, the two vary intensely in appearance. Kas's hair is thick, and usually in a state of disarray from the wind, hence her keeping it in a ponytail that reaches past her shoulders. Something about her is distinctly remniscent of a bird of prey- dark brown eyes that sometimes don't seem quite right, and oh! it's probably the large wings, styled after those of a red-tailed hawk's wings. She prefers loose, flowing shirts or hoodies and jeans, and reaches around 5'1". Bring her height up to her and she will fight you, no hesitation.|| Kit, compared to Kas, is average height. 5'6", and depending on the day, might be taller if she's wearing heels. She prefers to dress more elegantly and formally. This contrasts sharply with her hair- cut short and dyed a bluish-purple on a dare with Kas. Her features are much more obvious in a different manner- blue eyes that reflect light, teeth remniscent of a feline's teeth.

Backstory [Not required]: Not quite known || Not quite known

Weapons/preferred killing style [Not required]: Kas's preferred killing style matches her flair for the dramatic. She does prefer to do it during the night, but by the morning, there's usually a body dramatically displayed somewhere in the town square, spread-eagled and with a bloody design under them. What the design is depends on how much effort Kas wanted to put in at this time. Weapons tend to vary depending on what's on hand.|| Kit's style strikes a stark contrast with her usual personality. She's bold enough to kill during the day- but she does hunt less often, and her kills are often modeled after mountain lion or other big cat attacks- usually with the assistance of the small knives she keeps on hand, disguised as playing cards or some other innocuously elegant item.

Anything else?: Nothing in particular.
Old August 1st, 2018, 03:35 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Real name [Not required]:Payton
Creepypasta name: Crazy angel killer (lul idk)
Age [Not required]: Unknown
Species: Human dog hybrid
Personality [TBRPed is not accepted. Please give at least an idea of what your character is like!]: Friendly at first but once you know her she becomes crazy and evil
Looks:Payton is smaller than normal at 4’8” She has long curly dark hair down to her back. She prefers to wear knit shorts and a loose shirt.
Backstory [Not required]: not known
Weapons/preferred killing style [Not required]: torutring,knives
Anything else?: nope

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old August 1st, 2018, 03:39 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

[ update about current and possible future characters in this post ]

Real name- Parker Kage
Creepypasta name- Shadow
Age- Unknown (teen)
Gender- Male
Species- Human
Personality- stoic | sensible | anti-social | quiet | level-headed | focused | genuine | incisive
Looks- Asian-American, shaggy hair, ghostly pale skin and average height. Emo clothes; black hoodie, black ripped jeans, black boots, a couple piercings
Backstory- Unknown
Weapons/preferred killing style- Knife. Nothing special.
Anything else?- noop

- x -

Real name- Serena Jennings
Creepypasta name- Siren
Age- Unknown (teen)
Gender- Female
Species- Human (possibly a hybrid of something)
Personality- sarcastic | stubborn | sociable | holds grudges | blunt
Looks- Caucasian-American, medium straight blonde hair, piercing green eyes, pale skin and a bit on the tall side. Dresses for style; jeans, heeled boots, dressy shirt.
Backstory- Unknown
Weapons/preferred killing style- Voice. Uses her singing to mind-control men into killing other people and then killing themselves.
Anything else?-
- eyes glow a bright green when using her powers

- x -

Real name- Kathleen Baker
Creepypasta name- Doll Maker (a.k.a Doll or Dolly)
Age- Unknown
Gender- Female
Species- Human
Personality- childish | sociable | cocky | devious | level-headed | focused
Looks- Caucasian-American, long red hair hair, ghostly pale skin and short height. Dresses like a doll from a few centuries ago.
Backstory- Unknown
Weapons/preferred killing style- Scalpel. After the kill she takes pieces of the person (skin, eyes, etc.) in order to create realistic looking dolls.
Anything else?- noop

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; August 1st, 2018 at 04:03 PM.
Old August 1st, 2018, 04:43 PM
CANDY ARCHANGEL

Both of you are accepted! If we don't get any forms, rping may begin today or tomorrow, depending on how busy of a schedule I'll have.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 02:53 PM
CANDY ARCHANGEL

[We may as well begin ^_^]
Quiet's not typically an adjective used to describe the twins. One thrived in the kind of chaos you found behind elegantly locked doors, the kind that sent gossip spinning every which way, the kind that leaves people doubting their decisions and themselves. The other thrived in a more physical chaos- a kind of conflict that was in your face and would not let you forget it until both conflict and spirit had been exhausted- pandemonium in the streets-type of chaos.
To find either of them simply quietly recovering in one case and preparing for a long day in another was unusual, but it brought a reprieve for them and possibly those around them. Running at 200% nonstop was fairly difficult even for the exuberant Kas, even more so for the more introverted Kit.
The reprieve doesn't last long. Kit has places to be and Kas isn't quite allowed to tag along during Kit's hunts, so the avian hybrid swoops around the mansion's hallways where they reside, deep within the forest that the unlucky town was nestled next to, and she looks for someone to tag along with.
Old September 14th, 2018, 08:39 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Skipping down the halls, a tall blonde stopped outside a door to one of the many rooms inside the mansion. She became hesitant - something she rarely was - as she debated whether to knock or simply walk in. Siren wondered what Shadow was doing inside the room. Blushing slightly, the girl turned on her heels and walked away. She felt a bit stupid for not going in to talk to him when she had wondered these halls until she had finally found the right room, but even she was aware that the resident of that room most likely didn't wish to talk to her. Plus, when they finally do talk, she didn't wanting to blushing all over him and embarrass herself. The two had a falling out, and she was practically desperate to win him over again.

__________________________________________________ _____________

Meanwhile, Shadow sat in a room, almost completely dark, and read a book in the corner of the room with only a small flashlight. He dislikes bright lights and refrained from using the lights in his room unless if he absolutely had to. It wasn't exactly that they hurt his eyes - though it did take awhile for him to adjust to the light - he just felt safer and out of the eyes of others when he was in the dark. Even if he's just alone in a room. Dark eyes flicked towards the door as a shadow fell right underneath. Shadow watched over his opened book as he awaited for the person to do something, but after a few moment they simply walked off. The question of why they were there or what they wanted disappeared as he returned to his book.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old September 15th, 2018, 05:33 AM

My Mood: Paranoid

((Are ya still acceptin' forms? 'Cuz I wanna join if ya are!))