Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:33 PM
tracker stuff
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:32 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:28 PM

Old August 26th, 2018, 11:58 AM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: Insane [Private RP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Ciara thought about it for a moment she was already getting a bit stir crazy so she nodded "why not? I'm already getting tired of being in here" she answered and grabbed her weapon now spinning it around really fast making it look like a blur before letting it settle at her side along with her arm . Her right arm reached toward the door handle and opened the door , she took a step outside of the room before looking back at Terra and waiting for her .
@Ombre Party
(Sorry for the late reply!!)
Getting up, she grabbed her sword and a apple. "Cool." She agreed. She had been planning to go wether she went with her or not, but, now that she was, she was for sure going to have some company. She followed, taking a bite of her apple, closing and locking the door, and walking down the hallway. She knew Ciara would follow, so she didn't look back.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old August 26th, 2018, 12:19 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

(Sorry for the late reply!!)
Getting up, she grabbed her sword and a apple. "Cool." She agreed. She had been planning to go wether she went with her or not, but, now that she was, she was for sure going to have some company. She followed, taking a bite of her apple, closing and locking the door, and walking down the hallway. She knew Ciara would follow, so she didn't look back.
it's ok ^^so Leander is my new oc for this and part of team CLCO ) She did follow but she was in her shadow like form yet again and went past Terra a bit , she didn't quite understand her ability , to her it was one of the most bizarre ones she could have gotten. But it was useful. Suddenly one of the dorm rooms doors opened and a boy fell backwards out of it causing him to yell in shock as he did and grunted once his head met the ground " dude not even gonna help me stop from falling ? Nice "Leander grunted at his roommate . The boy rolled over on his stomach and pushed himself up on his feet ,his yellow eyes widened and his Lion tail curled once he saw the two . This made Ciara stop and form back to normal now looking confused and looked at terra since she didn't know how to respond to this . @Ombre Party

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; August 28th, 2018 at 09:28 PM.
Old August 28th, 2018, 09:42 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
it's ok ^^so Leander is my new oc for this and part of team CLCO ) She did follow but she was in her shadow like form yet again and went past Terra a bit , she didn't quite understand her ability , to her it was one of the most bizarre ones she could have gotten. But it was useful. Suddenly one of the dorm rooms doors opened and a boy fell backwards out of it causing him to yell in shock as he did and grunted once his head met the ground " dude not even gonna help me stop from falling ? Nice "Leander grunted at his roommate . The boy rolled over on his stomach and pushed himself up on his feet ,his yellow eyes widened and his Lion tail curled once he saw the two . This made Ciara stop and form back to normal now looking confused and looked at terra since she didn't know how to respond to this . @Ombre Party
Liam is is roommate :P)
Terra came up to a stop beside Ciara. She eyed the too suspiciously. "Sorry bro." The other one snorted with laughter, coming out of the dormroom, only to see the two girls standing there. Terra knew she looked like she was checking out a way to get past their gaurds to get to their insecurities, if that could be a look. She got a straight face and spoke up. "Smooth." She said calmly.

No star is lost at all

Old August 28th, 2018, 09:58 PM

Quote:

Liam is is roommate :P)
Terra came up to a stop beside Ciara. She eyed the too suspiciously. "Sorry bro." The other one snorted with laughter, coming out of the dormroom, only to see the two girls standing there. Terra knew she looked like she was checking out a way to get past their gaurds to get to their insecurities, if that could be a look. She got a straight face and spoke up. "Smooth." She said calmly.
XD I got a oc named Liam as well XD :3)
Leander shot a quick glare at Liam causing his tail to lash a bit before looking back at the two girls , once he heard terra speak he chuckled nervously and scratched the back of his neck and his cheeks were a shade of pink to show his embarrassment "s-sorry for blocking the hallway ladies . " he apologized . " Atleast I'm a good looking road block!r-right?" he said in an attempt to not make it look as embarrassing as it was. Ciara rolled her eyes and looked disgusted "Men...c'mon let's go" she said not wanting to hang around them any longer she did wait on her roommates 'ok ' but as she did each minute was painful . Leander gulped and looked at his roommate "dude c'mon help me out here. " he whispered.

Last edited by Leucos; August 28th, 2018 at 09:59 PM.
Old August 28th, 2018, 10:06 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
XD I got a oc named Liam as well XD :3)
Leander shot a quick glare at Liam causing his tail to lash a bit before looking back at the two girls , once he heard terra speak he chuckled nervously and scratched the back of his neck and his cheeks were a shade of pink to show his embarrassment "s-sorry for blocking the hallway ladies . " he apologized . " Atleast I'm a good looking road block!r-right?" he said in an attempt to not make it look as embarrassing as it was. Ciara rolled her eyes and looked disgusted "Men...c'mon let's go" she said not wanting to hang around them any longer she did wait on her roommates 'ok ' but as she did each minute was painful . Leander gulped and looked at his roommate "dude c'mon help me out here. " he whispered.
Snorting with distaste, Terra rolled her eyes. "Its fine." She shrugged. She smirked at his embarrassment, but did not answer him. Liam ran a hand through his dirty blonde hair. His green eyes looked between the two girls, calculating. He used his light magic and took some sun rays and flirting through the windows and created globes of light, making them dance around the two and capture their attention, even if it was only for a moment of delay. "Gotcha." He whimpered back.

No star is lost at all

Old August 28th, 2018, 10:21 PM

Quote:

Snorting with distaste, Terra rolled her eyes. "Its fine." She shrugged. She smirked at his embarrassment, but did not answer him. Liam ran a hand through his dirty blonde hair. His green eyes looked between the two girls, calculating. He used his light magic and took some sun rays and flirting through the windows and created globes of light, making them dance around the two and capture their attention, even if it was only for a moment of delay. "Gotcha." He whimpered back.
Leander grinned this time as he watched what Liam did the hand that was scratching the back of his neck which was the left now lowered to his side and held it out to his roommate for a high five ...well In this situation it would be a low five " nice. Thanks man" he whispered .Ciara blinked as she watched the orbs of light this made her raise an eyebrow . She wasn't in the mood for what ever these two had up their sleeves. She growled and turned into her shadow form ,then suddenly she started to float around terra and now gaining a lot of speed to the point where she looked like a blur and expanded the ring which soon turned into a mini explosion ,hoping to destroy the light orbs .Leanders tail flicked as his eyes slightly narrowed "hey! The heck is with your friend ? " he asked sounding that he wasn't happy about terras roommate .

Last edited by Leucos; August 28th, 2018 at 10:22 PM.
Old August 29th, 2018, 09:37 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Leander grinned this time as he watched what Liam did the hand that was scratching the back of his neck which was the left now lowered to his side and held it out to his roommate for a high five ...well In this situation it would be a low five " nice. Thanks man" he whispered .Ciara blinked as she watched the orbs of light this made her raise an eyebrow . She wasn't in the mood for what ever these two had up their sleeves. She growled and turned into her shadow form ,then suddenly she started to float around terra and now gaining a lot of speed to the point where she looked like a blur and expanded the ring which soon turned into a mini explosion ,hoping to destroy the light orbs .Leanders tail flicked as his eyes slightly narrowed "hey! The heck is with your friend ? " he asked sounding that he wasn't happy about terras roommate .
"No Problem." He practically purred with satisfaction. One of the girl's seemed sort of transfixed with the light, while the other blinked and scowled. Uh-oh... Liam already knew there was going to be trouble with her. He watched her with confusion, until he realized what she was doing. He took away his orbs as she exploded.
"Nothing. She's just showing off like your friend." Terra retorted, a bit flustered, a bit annoyed. Why couldn't they just move out of there way? As Ciara seemed to slow, Terra put her hands on her hips. "We should get going." She was tired of the show they were doing to slow them. Why would they do that anyways? A waste of valuable time.

No star is lost at all

Old August 30th, 2018, 03:44 PM

Quote:

"No Problem." He practically purred with satisfaction. One of the girl's seemed sort of transfixed with the light, while the other blinked and scowled. Uh-oh... Liam already knew there was going to be trouble with her. He watched her with confusion, until he realized what she was doing. He took away his orbs as she exploded.
"Nothing. She's just showing off like your friend." Terra retorted, a bit flustered, a bit annoyed. Why couldn't they just move out of there way? As Ciara seemed to slow, Terra put her hands on her hips. "We should get going." She was tired of the show they were doing to slow them. Why would they do that anyways? A waste of valuable time.
Leander crossed his arms as his tail curled yet again "fine...where you heading off to?..." He asked curiously trying to ignore the fact that she caught on to what they were doing . Ciara returned to her original spot beside her partner as she was human once again , now slightly glaring at Liam. " why are we still talking to them again ?" she asked as she looked at terra now getting annoyed .

Old August 30th, 2018, 07:12 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Leander crossed his arms as his tail curled yet again "fine...where you heading off to?..." He asked curiously trying to ignore the fact that she caught on to what they were doing . Ciara returned to her original spot beside her partner as she was human once again , now slightly glaring at Liam. " why are we still talking to them again ?" she asked as she looked at terra now getting annoyed .
Terra shrugged. "Somewhere on campus." She told him airily. The university's campus was huge - good luck finding them before they left back to their dorms. Turning back to Ciara, Terra sighed. "Dunno." She muttered, sending a glare at Liam for doing his dirty, eye-capturing trick.

Liam saw her glare and felt his face turn beet red. Why was she mad at him for showing them what he could do? He wondered innocently. "Do Something!" He hissed to Leander, scorn tipping the edges. The first interaction with girls that had been successful this school year, he was not about to let him wander away.
"Lets go Ciara." Terra said, impatient. Giving her roommate a small nudge, she began walking.

No star is lost at all

Old August 31st, 2018, 05:21 PM

Quote:

Terra shrugged. "Somewhere on campus." She told him airily. The university's campus was huge - good luck finding them before they left back to their dorms. Turning back to Ciara, Terra sighed. "Dunno." She muttered, sending a glare at Liam for doing his dirty, eye-capturing trick.

Liam saw her glare and felt his face turn beet red. Why was she mad at him for showing them what he could do? He wondered innocently. "Do Something!" He hissed to Leander, scorn tipping the edges. The first interaction with girls that had been successful this school year, he was not about to let him wander away.
"Lets go Ciara." Terra said, impatient. Giving her roommate a small nudge, she began walking.
Leander nodded now closing his eyes trying to focus ,ciara swiftly followed her roommate ignoring the other two "why do we attract the not good looking men?" she asked with a sigh. But she stopped once she saw a see through golden brown clone of leander causing her to snarl ,she just wanted to train! The clone spread its arms out looking like a scarecrow and was trying to block them and trying to make them stay put. "your not going unless you take us with " he said with a smirk which in turn caused his clone to smirk. That was just one of his abilities . Ciara growled and narrowed her eyes she had enough with these two and grabbed her bow staff now spinning it around making it look like a blur "like we are. Leave us alone ,or, I'll make sure you won't be able to walk for a while " she warned not taking her eyes off them.

Last edited by Leucos; August 31st, 2018 at 05:25 PM.