Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Yesterday 11:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Yesterday 11:40 PM
Too late, too early [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Yesterday 11:38 PM

Old August 25th, 2018, 06:41 PM
Clem's Goofball

My Mood: Paranoid

Default Re: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay

@Spikes

With flaring cheeks of a vermillion hue, the child jumps in a startled daze. Her gaze of jade broadens in abrupt shock, her lips agonizing over what to mutter. Oh, dear. Swallowing her initial fear, Charity reels from her reflection, having found the satyr beside her. Her timid nature begins to pick at her already enflamed umber skin; she emits an exhale of mixed emotion. Oh, Gods, had he been watching her? "O-Oh! I-I...I...I'm just trying to look my best..." Admits the half-blood, toying against the knots and kinks of her ebony mane. "The Aphrodite cabin can be especially cruel when it comes to your appearance. At least, if you're one of them. W-Which I am. Oh. Um. M-My name is Charity; it's nice to...to meet you. What's yours?"

--

@.:Blue Wishes:.

The child's giggle had been more than sufficient to slow his rapid heart. The bleating titter he emitted in response had been an endeavor to soothe her, provide evidence of his amiable nature. His ears flick, as though swatting back an insect, as Rowan remains tangled about upon the forest's ground; more-so due to the fact that he'd worried getting up might startle the poor girl even further. "Hi," remarks the satyr, executing a gradual attempt at sitting up, his nervous gaze trained cautiously towards the half-blood. "I'm Rowan. Y-You're name is Selene, right?"

Last edited by panchiko; December 18th, 2021 at 04:55 PM.
Old August 25th, 2018, 07:01 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mottledcrow View Post
@.:Blue Wishes:.

The child's giggle had been more than sufficient to slow his rapid heart. The bleating titter he emitted in response had been an endeavor to soothe her, provide evidence of his amiable nature. His ears flick, as though swatting back an insect, as Rowan remains tangled about upon the forest's ground; more-so due to the fact that he'd worried getting up might startle the poor girl even further. "Hi," remarks the satyr, executing a gradual attempt at sitting up, his nervous gaze trained cautiously towards the half-blood. "I'm Rowan. Y-You're name is Selene, right?"

Selene stared at him, not exactly noticing that he was half-goat until a few minutes later. She had told her friends that they were real, and now she had proof! She glanced around her, making sure nothing else was coming for her, before pushing the knife back in her pocket. She was still on edge, but she didn’t feel like holding the knife. “How did you know that?” she asked, though she was also kind of happy that someone called her by her actual name. Some of the people she had met while running just called her ‘half-blood’ whatever that meant. She crouched down, still glancing around every so often, looking at Rowan with wide eyes.

Last edited by :blue:; August 25th, 2018 at 07:02 PM.
Old August 25th, 2018, 07:01 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

|| @Mottledcrow ||

The satyr chuckled at her response, hands rested against the first joints of his legs as his long tail flicked in the slightest. She seemed even more surprised than he was when he found out that there was someone else nearby. It was good fun to see reactions like this, the surprise evident when her body jerked suddenly at his cooing tone. "Mhm. I could see that." He raised a brow at her reflection as she fiddled with her dark hair, raising himself to his full height when she'd managed to compose herself. Well, 'compose' was a bit of a stretch. She was still firing words off at a mile a minute, the freckled satyr struggling to keep up with what she was saying. "Okaayy... Charity." He smiled at the half-blood, still figuring out what was going on. He hadn't interacted with many of these 'half-bloods' before.

"Call me Myles." He extended a hand out, waiting for her to take it. "And something tells me we have similar interests." Thinking back, it was rather humorous to think that they were both checking themselves over in the stream before noticing each other.
Old August 26th, 2018, 10:22 AM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Neferis walked through the ball court and soon made it to the training court.
Old August 26th, 2018, 01:02 PM
☆The Cat From A Fire★

My Mood: Dreaming
Smile Re: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Ceil was sitting in a corner of his cabin, playing around with a robot hand he had made. He bent his own hand, and then bent the metal hand, tweaking it until it moved exactly the same. He wanted to make a robot that looked just like him, once he could send out to distract monsters and such so he maybe wouldn’t get killed. However, that proved to be an expensive job, sighing as he watched the hand try to move on its own.

(Hope You Dont Mind if I Hop In This open one, ^v^,)

Nebula Walked Away From The Table And Wondered By The Cabens Nodising A Boy (Ceil) In his Caben Out of the Corner of Her Eye, She Looked And Coshely Tryed to Not Look like She was Waching, She didint Know Him, She Didint Realy Know Anyone She Just Didint Talk Much She Mostly wached and Practiced with her Bow, Waching was How She Reconised Someone

My Cerent RP

WaterTribe, WindTribe, And LavaTribe
(Magic Cat RP)
(Open To All)

----------------------------------------

"With a Active Imagination and Open Heart, You Can Reach for the Stars" - Me
Old August 26th, 2018, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmberMoon ☆NightClan★ View Post
(Hope You Dont Mind if I Hop In This open one, ^v^,)

Nebula Walked Away From The Table And Wondered By The Cabens Nodising A Boy (Ceil) In his Caben Out of the Corner of Her Eye, She Looked And Coshely Tryed to Not Look like She was Waching, She didint Know Him, She Didint Realy Know Anyone She Just Didint Talk Much She Mostly wached and Practiced with her Bow, Waching was How She Reconised Someone

Ceil looked up from his work, seeing someone who appeared to be looking at him. He stared at her for a moment, tilting his head. He wasn’t sure he knew her name, then again, he barely knew anyones’ name. He sighed, tweaking another thing on the robot, nearly getting hit in the face in the process. He laughed, before narrowing his eyes and focusing again, though he kept finding his gaze going over to the girl.
Old August 26th, 2018, 07:28 PM
☆The Cat From A Fire★

Quote:

Ceil looked up from his work, seeing someone who appeared to be looking at him. He stared at her for a moment, tilting his head. He wasn’t sure he knew her name, then again, he barely knew anyones’ name. He sighed, tweaking another thing on the robot, nearly getting hit in the face in the process. He laughed, before narrowing his eyes and focusing again, though he kept finding his gaze going over to the girl.

Nebula Shiftid More to The Side Apon Being Seen But still wached as he worked, She Was Fasinatid By What He was Doing, When He Laughed She Questions to Herself Why, Finaly After A Few Glances She Finaly Wispers A Question That Was on her Mind, "What are you Makeing?" She Wisper asks Trying to be Loud Enuf To Be Herd But still Not Quite Loud enuf

My Cerent RP

(Magic Cat RP)
(Open To All)

Old August 27th, 2018, 05:03 AM

Quote:
Nebula Shiftid More to The Side Apon Being Seen But still wached as he worked, She Was Fasinatid By What He was Doing, When He Laughed She Questions to Herself Why, Finaly After A Few Glances She Finaly Wispers A Question That Was on her Mind, "What are you Makeing?" She Wisper asks Trying to be Loud Enuf To Be Herd But still Not Quite Loud enuf

Ceil blinked as he heard a voice, turning around and seeing the girl. It took him a moment to figure out what she had been asking, but when he did, his eyes lit up. "Well, I'm trying to build an android, like the kind in video games and stuff," he said, mentally telling himself not to freak out. "I was hoping I could use it as a weapon, and a way to scout out areas and see if there are monsters or not," he added, gesturing to a few spare parts that hadn't been implemented yet. "What do you think?" he asked, pushing his chair away from the creation, smiling.
Old August 27th, 2018, 11:59 AM
☆The Cat From A Fire★

Quote:

Ceil blinked as he heard a voice, turning around and seeing the girl. It took him a moment to figure out what she had been asking, but when he did, his eyes lit up. "Well, I'm trying to build an android, like the kind in video games and stuff," he said, mentally telling himself not to freak out. "I was hoping I could use it as a weapon, and a way to scout out areas and see if there are monsters or not," he added, gesturing to a few spare parts that hadn't been implemented yet. "What do you think?" he asked, pushing his chair away from the creation, smiling.

Nebula Smiled Happly Listening Intently And She Nodeid Saying "I think Its A Amazing Idea!, And I Also Think It Can Be Extremely Usuful!" Distance Range and Destracshons Wher One Thing she Understood The Best, Being a Archer, She'd Often Try to Shoot an Arrow and Destract From a Range So she Happly Understood What It'd Do,

My Cerent RP

(Magic Cat RP)
(Open To All)

Old August 27th, 2018, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Nebula Smiled Happly Listening Intently And She Nodeid Saying "I think Its A Amazing Idea!, And I Also Think It Can Be Extremely Usuful!" Distance Range and Destracshons Wher One Thing she Understood The Best, Being a Archer, She'd Often Try to Shoot an Arrow and Destract From a Range So she Happly Understood What It'd Do,
Ceil nodded, smiling. He was happy that someone else finally liked the things he created. "Thank you!" he said, trying not to smile as wide as he wanted to. "What do you think I should name it?" he asked, tweaking another thing, now it was mostly assembled, he just had to add the programing to the wiring, waiting to hear what Nebula said.