Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Visual Arts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 05:44 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 05:41 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 05:40 PM

Old March 1st, 2018, 09:34 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Stories of madness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
I’m having momma Aspen in this just cause I’ll always need a character that’s not in a relationship. Besides she’s the best mom ever c:

Nancy is too angry
Tobias wants to laugh at everything
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
I'm not really involved in this but just. I'm

S H O O K

Gosh, I feel so bad for these guyssss. They need some huggles from their lovers. [ aye, that rhymed i think! ]
XD y’all think im done?! I just started got so many ideas and I’m willing to bet y’all are going to cry so bad for this. So be ready!! The next tale will change your minds on your love for Sasuke and Naruto! X3
Old March 1st, 2018, 10:31 AM
The Madness King

Last love
It was dark, quiet with only the sound of someone clawing something over and over again the sound of skin being cut and blood dripping onto the floor was heard and soon Sasuke once so powerful and beautiful now just covered in his own blood, his body skin and bones and his eyes once so bright was just dark and just staring at the ground soon he speaks in his dark husky voice once so strong and proud now weak. “ Naruto stop it.” He says calmly, the sound continues now getting more desperate “ Naruto..” nothing the sound continues suddenly Sasuke growls and grabs Narutos arm roughly “ Stop it! You know he won’t let you die!” Naruto just looks down, he too was just skin and bones his once beautiful hair now a dirty blonde he too was covered in blood now with fresh new blood spilling from the wound he reopened again. He speaks weakly “ and? You know what he’s trying to do I would rather die than become that man’s dog. “ Sasuke let’s him go “ .... and you think he would honestly let you end your life. No he won’t so give up Naruto.... we can’t do anything.” Naruto growls “ such a leader you are! First you make us push our loves away and honestly try to fight killer! Winter is dead because of you! Sage and grace could have helped us! Skye could have done something and tord-“ Sasuke roughly grabs him by the neck “ don’t you dare speak his name Naruto. He doesn’t mean a thing to us now nor does sage and grace. It’s for the best... winter is in a better-“ Naruto pushes him away “ better place? Sasuke have you forgotten the lives we’ve taken, the families we ruined and the lives we tortured for that man. And news flash we didn’t feel a thing when we did it. Do you honestly think some god will take us in to the big happy place in the sky. No they’ll toss us into hell for the sins we’ve done. Don’t lie to yourself.” Sasuke just looks away “ .... yet you wanted to marry your loves, why? Do you believe in those words. The words that bind our souls forever, “ Naruto looks away “ no I don’t believe in those words. I don’t want them to be bonded to my soul especially when I know I’m going to hell for what I did.... I just wanted them to believe that... that we will be together forever.... just for a while longer I wanted them to be happy and peaceful... like you with Tord.” Sasuke rubs the back of his neck pulling the chains around his neck and hands “ ..... I’m such a fool. To think that I could mend my ways by letting them go and saving them... at least let me believe I have a chance to go to some good place with Tord at least give me that-“ Naruto laughs dryly “ we’re going to hell Sasuke, winter is in hell and now after whatever the hell he’s going to do to us he will ensure our ticket straight down to hell. And I know your little star is much better than you He will find someone new ... like mine will too and go to whatever happy place is up there in the sky without us. We’re killers, we’re members of madness.... we’re not like them.” Sasuke growls “ yet they fell for us. They fell in love with us! They cared about us and we cared about them as much as they did us! They were normal! They didn’t had a dark soul like! They had a life while-“ Naruto suddenly yells “ you had a chance to fall in love with a sinner but you never noticed them!!” He growls eyes blazing red now as he wipes away his tears “ you had a chance to fall for someone like you but you looked away and fell for some pretty girl! Than some crybaby rabbit now a depressing star that freaks out for the smallest things we did!!” Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously “ Naruto I suggest you take that back. They were everything to me and you know that well!!” Naruto yells “ well what about me?! ..... what about me? You were everything to me.. but you turned away. You looked away from me... god dang it Sasuke I was in love with you.... but your heart is with that star ... not with me.” He says looking away as Sasuke looks at him “ ...” than he looks away at the ground “ I didn’t-“ Naruto glares at him “ forgot about it... it doesn’t matter anymore I have sage and grace... even if they’re not here with me and I’m scared of what’s going to happen... i don’t want to forget them. I never want to forget the things we did together as lovers” Sasuke sighs softly and begins to hold him close “ .... I don’t want to forget him as well... but do understand I’m scared too but... but...” he begins to kiss Narutos head “ .... let’s forget about what’s going to happen... for a second please-“ suddenly the door opens and a camera flashes taking a picture of them as the man with the camera smiles darkly “ yes my children let’s forget.”
The door closes and soon... the sounds of pain, suffering and pure hell was heard within the dark room now covered in their blood.

@Celestial @Rubinaito @.:Blue Wishes:. @Integrity

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; March 1st, 2018 at 10:35 AM.
Old March 1st, 2018, 01:59 PM
The Madness King

The End.
Beautiful flowers of ice covered the field around the white haired man who just stood there looking at the darkness he knew was the sky yet, he couldn’t feel anything not even a gentle breeze it was just quiet even if he walked though the field of ice not a sound came from them as he walked on them crushing them but soon they were renewed as soon as he broke them. This man was known as winter the dragon fallen and unsure on where he was and why he was here. He knew he was dead, he can remember the pain that came from getting stabbed over and over again by the man he once knew as father and than.. the upcoming darkness that came over him as he bleed out watching his kin get taken away just like that. Winter looks at the ground at the flowers that seem so familiar and soon he crouches down picking up one of them holding it in his hand, this flower was a rose, made out of pure white ice and see though, he looks at it carefully and soon the rose suddenly just disappears in a trail of broken shardes of ice moving with the wind that he just couldn’t feel. Was this hell? Or was this heaven? He didn’t feel bad, good or anything he just felt.... there. He was just there and somehow he felt at peace but still he was confused why was he here? Was he waiting for something or was he just here waiting for the world to end? Soon something came, he came across a glass flower beautiful and colorful and unlike the others, he bends down to touch it than... he saw him. Soon in the middle of the field appeared a man in waves of glass and soon as his feet landed on the ground some of the flowers changed into glass and the man was looking around confused and scared like he was when he came. His hair was a mix of colors with black, gray and white all over his hair, his eyes was as blue as the sky he remembered when he was alive but something about this man seemed familiar. Soon he begins to calmly walk to the man and speak “ Hello?” He Says in a voice that he hasn’t used in a very long time it honestly surprised him a bit and the man jumps a bit soon turning to winter who looked at him with calm ice blue eyes, he was about to speak again but the man spoke, in a voice almost like his own but filled with absolute happiness and disbelief. “ Winter?” He Says with teary eyes and soon it hit him.... winter speaks again with a smile “ to think I’ll see you again hatching? May have you-“ He was cut off when Sano his little brother that he tried to save all those years ago hugged him tackling him down and holding him close crying into his chest. “ it’s really you! I thought you were....” than his eyes widened as he soon looks around “ where are we? Where’s Onyx?” He begins to stand up “ killer? He was there but... where is..” than he remembers something and soon he looks at winter tears now falling down his face “ oh.... that’s right... Onyx he ... I ..” Winter smiles softly as he stands up but than he noticed something standing tall behind Sano was a sunflower, real and living and moving with the wind which again he just couldn’t feel. His eyes glowed a bit as he looks at Sano “ .... I’m sorry my boy. This place.. I don’t know what it is or why it’s here? All I know is that.. we’re dead. I’m-“ soon his eyes widened when he looks up again to see... Naruto a man with hair as bright as the sun and his eyes like Sano. He was confused and looking around quickly almost desperately than he suddenly yells “ Diablo! Lucifer!!” He than sees winter and Sano who were staring at him almost immediately Naruto eyes teared up “ winter?” Winter laughs softly “ .... yes it’s-“ once again tackled into a hug by Naruto and soon Sano began to hug them both. Naruto speaks “ I’m sorry.. I’m so sorry! We tried to do something we tried to-“ Winter stops him but pushing him away softly “ it’s okay. I did what I knew was best but... may I ask? Why are you here? Who ... killed you?” Naruto eyes widened than he looks around now seeing flowers of the sun here and there along with the flowers of glass and ice. “ .... “ he than looks down “ Killer... he .. changed us. I was snapped out of it but... Diablo and Lucifer look so much like grace and sage. They were beautiful but... I had to die. Winter... I’m sorry. “ winter laughs softly “ don’t worry it’s forgiven and besides-“ he looks around “ I’m not in hell nor are you two. So.... “ soon Sano speaks “ This is the flower garden.” He Says calmly as winter and Naruto look at him confused than he laughs awkwardly “ well... wasn’t there a story where god sent away two people for eating a fruit in some blessed garden. The garden of Eden right? What if... this is it?” Naruto looks around “ I won’t believe it... god would have hated us. We killed for a living but you have a chance to go to heaven yet.. you ended up here...” he begins to look around and winter thinks a bit “ maybe... this is something new? For the dead that sinned yet... didn’t?”
Naruto remembers something and suddenly grabs his head “ ..... maybe this is-“ Sano soon stands up again showing them a pure black rose “ um.. was this always here?” Winter looks at it and his eyes widened “ ... oh..” soon from far away a man like no other stood there. His eyes mixed one a sky blue and the other a blood red and soon his pitch black hair moved with the wind a bit as he looks around seeing no one at first than he suddenly crushes down now kneeling on the ground as Naruto and winter along with Sano eyes widened a bit... Naruto was the first to run towards the man who heard something than stands up only to be tackled down by Naruto, than winter, than Sano who held the man close and almost immediately Naruto spoke “ you idiot!! Why are you here what did you do?!” Winter growls “ what he said?! Who did it why are you dead?!” Sano just held the man close saying nothing as the man known by all... as Sasuke spoke “ Hades... he’s grown and he’s strong just like I thought he would be... “ he laughs softly as he suddenly hugged them again. “ killer is going to fall... we did it.” He Says happily though tears as winter and Naruto eyes widened a bit and almost immediately hug the man back. Soon Sano smiles and speaks “ I’m sorry I failed you... He was-“ Winter pats his head “ no ... it’s not your fault my boy... it was never your fault. It’s ours...” Naruto smiles “ don’t worry we’ve fixed it!” Sasuke smiles “ yes ... we have. You have our powers, our necklace that binds us so... they will win. I believe it this time... I only hope... that our loves don’t join us soon” He Says looking at the sky that was now clearing up and showing color... no a moon, sun and stars.
Winter breathes in and smiles “ ..... yes.. our time is done”
Old March 1st, 2018, 02:59 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Last love
It was dark, quiet with only the sound of someone clawing something over and over again the sound of skin being cut and blood dripping onto the floor was heard and soon Sasuke once so powerful and beautiful now just covered in his own blood, his body skin and bones and his eyes once so bright was just dark and just staring at the ground soon he speaks in his dark husky voice once so strong and proud now weak. “ Naruto stop it.” He says calmly, the sound continues now getting more desperate “ Naruto..” nothing the sound continues suddenly Sasuke growls and grabs Narutos arm roughly “ Stop it! You know he won’t let you die!” Naruto just looks down, he too was just skin and bones his once beautiful hair now a dirty blonde he too was covered in blood now with fresh new blood spilling from the wound he reopened again. He speaks weakly “ and? You know what he’s trying to do I would rather die than become that man’s dog. “ Sasuke let’s him go “ .... and you think he would honestly let you end your life. No he won’t so give up Naruto.... we can’t do anything.” Naruto growls “ such a leader you are! First you make us push our loves away and honestly try to fight killer! Winter is dead because of you! Sage and grace could have helped us! Skye could have done something and tord-“ Sasuke roughly grabs him by the neck “ don’t you dare speak his name Naruto. He doesn’t mean a thing to us now nor does sage and grace. It’s for the best... winter is in a better-“ Naruto pushes him away “ better place? Sasuke have you forgotten the lives we’ve taken, the families we ruined and the lives we tortured for that man. And news flash we didn’t feel a thing when we did it. Do you honestly think some god will take us in to the big happy place in the sky. No they’ll toss us into hell for the sins we’ve done. Don’t lie to yourself.” Sasuke just looks away “ .... yet you wanted to marry your loves, why? Do you believe in those words. The words that bind our souls forever, “ Naruto looks away “ no I don’t believe in those words. I don’t want them to be bonded to my soul especially when I know I’m going to hell for what I did.... I just wanted them to believe that... that we will be together forever.... just for a while longer I wanted them to be happy and peaceful... like you with Tord.” Sasuke rubs the back of his neck pulling the chains around his neck and hands “ ..... I’m such a fool. To think that I could mend my ways by letting them go and saving them... at least let me believe I have a chance to go to some good place with Tord at least give me that-“ Naruto laughs dryly “ we’re going to hell Sasuke, winter is in hell and now after whatever the hell he’s going to do to us he will ensure our ticket straight down to hell. And I know your little star is much better than you He will find someone new ... like mine will too and go to whatever happy place is up there in the sky without us. We’re killers, we’re members of madness.... we’re not like them.” Sasuke growls “ yet they fell for us. They fell in love with us! They cared about us and we cared about them as much as they did us! They were normal! They didn’t had a dark soul like! They had a life while-“ Naruto suddenly yells “ you had a chance to fall in love with a sinner but you never noticed them!!” He growls eyes blazing red now as he wipes away his tears “ you had a chance to fall for someone like you but you looked away and fell for some pretty girl! Than some crybaby rabbit now a depressing star that freaks out for the smallest things we did!!” Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously “ Naruto I suggest you take that back. They were everything to me and you know that well!!” Naruto yells “ well what about me?! ..... what about me? You were everything to me.. but you turned away. You looked away from me... god dang it Sasuke I was in love with you.... but your heart is with that star ... not with me.” He says looking away as Sasuke looks at him “ ...” than he looks away at the ground “ I didn’t-“ Naruto glares at him “ forgot about it... it doesn’t matter anymore I have sage and grace... even if they’re not here with me and I’m scared of what’s going to happen... i don’t want to forget them. I never want to forget the things we did together as lovers” Sasuke sighs softly and begins to hold him close “ .... I don’t want to forget him as well... but do understand I’m scared too but... but...” he begins to kiss Narutos head “ .... let’s forget about what’s going to happen... for a second please-“ suddenly the door opens and a camera flashes taking a picture of them as the man with the camera smiles darkly “ yes my children let’s forget.”
The door closes and soon... the sounds of pain, suffering and pure hell was heard within the dark room now covered in their blood.

@Celestial @Rubinaito @.:Blue Wishes:. @Integrity
0.0 oH oHHH oHHHHHHHHHHH. Mah heart is gone. Poor Naruto. I did not think that would happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post

The End.
Beautiful flowers of ice covered the field around the white haired man who just stood there looking at the darkness he knew was the sky yet, he couldn’t feel anything not even a gentle breeze it was just quiet even if he walked though the field of ice not a sound came from them as he walked on them crushing them but soon they were renewed as soon as he broke them. This man was known as winter the dragon fallen and unsure on where he was and why he was here. He knew he was dead, he can remember the pain that came from getting stabbed over and over again by the man he once knew as father and than.. the upcoming darkness that came over him as he bleed out watching his kin get taken away just like that. Winter looks at the ground at the flowers that seem so familiar and soon he crouches down picking up one of them holding it in his hand, this flower was a rose, made out of pure white ice and see though, he looks at it carefully and soon the rose suddenly just disappears in a trail of broken shardes of ice moving with the wind that he just couldn’t feel. Was this hell? Or was this heaven? He didn’t feel bad, good or anything he just felt.... there. He was just there and somehow he felt at peace but still he was confused why was he here? Was he waiting for something or was he just here waiting for the world to end? Soon something came, he came across a glass flower beautiful and colorful and unlike the others, he bends down to touch it than... he saw him. Soon in the middle of the field appeared a man in waves of glass and soon as his feet landed on the ground some of the flowers changed into glass and the man was looking around confused and scared like he was when he came. His hair was a mix of colors with black, gray and white all over his hair, his eyes was as blue as the sky he remembered when he was alive but something about this man seemed familiar. Soon he begins to calmly walk to the man and speak “ Hello?” He Says in a voice that he hasn’t used in a very long time it honestly surprised him a bit and the man jumps a bit soon turning to winter who looked at him with calm ice blue eyes, he was about to speak again but the man spoke, in a voice almost like his own but filled with absolute happiness and disbelief. “ Winter?” He Says with teary eyes and soon it hit him.... winter speaks again with a smile “ to think I’ll see you again hatching? May have you-“ He was cut off when Sano his little brother that he tried to save all those years ago hugged him tackling him down and holding him close crying into his chest. “ it’s really you! I thought you were....” than his eyes widened as he soon looks around “ where are we? Where’s Onyx?” He begins to stand up “ killer? He was there but... where is..” than he remembers something and soon he looks at winter tears now falling down his face “ oh.... that’s right... Onyx he ... I ..” Winter smiles softly as he stands up but than he noticed something standing tall behind Sano was a sunflower, real and living and moving with the wind which again he just couldn’t feel. His eyes glowed a bit as he looks at Sano “ .... I’m sorry my boy. This place.. I don’t know what it is or why it’s here? All I know is that.. we’re dead. I’m-“ soon his eyes widened when he looks up again to see... Naruto a man with hair as bright as the sun and his eyes like Sano. He was confused and looking around quickly almost desperately than he suddenly yells “ Diablo! Lucifer!!” He than sees winter and Sano who were staring at him almost immediately Naruto eyes teared up “ winter?” Winter laughs softly “ .... yes it’s-“ once again tackled into a hug by Naruto and soon Sano began to hug them both. Naruto speaks “ I’m sorry.. I’m so sorry! We tried to do something we tried to-“ Winter stops him but pushing him away softly “ it’s okay. I did what I knew was best but... may I ask? Why are you here? Who ... killed you?” Naruto eyes widened than he looks around now seeing flowers of the sun here and there along with the flowers of glass and ice. “ .... “ he than looks down “ Killer... he .. changed us. I was snapped out of it but... Diablo and Lucifer look so much like grace and sage. They were beautiful but... I had to die. Winter... I’m sorry. “ winter laughs softly “ don’t worry it’s forgiven and besides-“ he looks around “ I’m not in hell nor are you two. So.... “ soon Sano speaks “ This is the flower garden.” He Says calmly as winter and Naruto look at him confused than he laughs awkwardly “ well... wasn’t there a story where god sent away two people for eating a fruit in some blessed garden. The garden of Eden right? What if... this is it?” Naruto looks around “ I won’t believe it... god would have hated us. We killed for a living but you have a chance to go to heaven yet.. you ended up here...” he begins to look around and winter thinks a bit “ maybe... this is something new? For the dead that sinned yet... didn’t?”
Naruto remembers something and suddenly grabs his head “ ..... maybe this is-“ Sano soon stands up again showing them a pure black rose “ um.. was this always here?” Winter looks at it and his eyes widened “ ... oh..” soon from far away a man like no other stood there. His eyes mixed one a sky blue and the other a blood red and soon his pitch black hair moved with the wind a bit as he looks around seeing no one at first than he suddenly crushes down now kneeling on the ground as Naruto and winter along with Sano eyes widened a bit... Naruto was the first to run towards the man who heard something than stands up only to be tackled down by Naruto, than winter, than Sano who held the man close and almost immediately Naruto spoke “ you idiot!! Why are you here what did you do?!” Winter growls “ what he said?! Who did it why are you dead?!” Sano just held the man close saying nothing as the man known by all... as Sasuke spoke “ Hades... he’s grown and he’s strong just like I thought he would be... “ he laughs softly as he suddenly hugged them again. “ killer is going to fall... we did it.” He Says happily though tears as winter and Naruto eyes widened a bit and almost immediately hug the man back. Soon Sano smiles and speaks “ I’m sorry I failed you... He was-“ Winter pats his head “ no ... it’s not your fault my boy... it was never your fault. It’s ours...” Naruto smiles “ don’t worry we’ve fixed it!” Sasuke smiles “ yes ... we have. You have our powers, our necklace that binds us so... they will win. I believe it this time... I only hope... that our loves don’t join us soon” He Says looking at the sky that was now clearing up and showing color... no a moon, sun and stars.
Winter breathes in and smiles “ ..... yes.. our time is done”
WooooOO! A HAPPY ENDING! Also, I loved it when Sano hugged Winter. iT was so cute. hIS inner sWEEtneSS is shININg.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old March 1st, 2018, 04:33 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Oof

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 2nd, 2018, 07:46 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
Oof
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
0.0 oH oHHH oHHHHHHHHHHH. Mah heart is gone. Poor Naruto. I did not think that would happen.

WooooOO! A HAPPY ENDING! Also, I loved it when Sano hugged Winter. iT was so cute. hIS inner sWEEtneSS is shININg.
X3 alright y’all want a happy story or sad story next?