Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
QNA for some of my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 05:56 PM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 05:55 PM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by alec
Today 05:53 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by nyx
Today 05:52 PM
Sweet Nightmares... [P]
by Tiabirb
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 05:45 PM

Old January 3rd, 2017, 07:48 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Roarpaw reared up, jumping back slightly as he grinned. "How are the others? How's Honeypaw?"
Swiftbreeze chuckled slightly. "Yeah, kinda."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old January 3rd, 2017, 09:08 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Burstpaw thought for a moment, bending down into a battle crouch. "Well... I'd size up my opponent, then decide whether to pounce on them or try to claw them." He hadn't had much training, so he didn't know exactly what Flammingarrow would've done, but it was his best bet. And it sounds like something someone would do, and it seems as though it could work. He then looked at the bright orange tom, doing exactly as he'd said. He's bigger than me, so I may try to claw him, and maybe I could use my speed to my advantage...

( @Nighty )
Flaminarrow watched as his apprentice prepared himself for the mock fight. He noted the stance he shifted too, noticing his posture with good praise. "Very good. Never rush into battle, you would hate to fling yourself into battle with a cat twice your size. It would only be mouse brained of you to do, almost a full chance of earning yourself a few weeks in the medicine cat den with Zerosight." He said praising the tom cat. He too shifted his paws, so that they were spread out, giving him a wider surface area and a great sense of balance, therefore harder to knock over. He flicked his tail out behind him, and let it wave in almost a threatening movement, daring him to fight the young warrior. "When you're ready...." He said, lowering his head and folding back his ears, preparing himself in case he had a burst of speed and strength he was not prepared for.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old January 4th, 2017, 01:37 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Rose View Post
Roarpaw reared up, jumping back slightly as he grinned. "How are the others? How's Honeypaw?"
Swiftbreeze chuckled slightly. "Yeah, kinda."
Lionpaw's smile faded slightly. Fernpaw... Moonpaw... it will kill them... he thought.
"Well, uh... F-Fernpaw uh died while ThunderClan was burning, and... Moonpaw died recently too..." he said, fighting back tears.
Fiercestorm gasped. "W-What...?" he huffed.
(Fern = Kopa... xD nah she would have to be attacked jk jk)
Old January 4th, 2017, 07:35 AM
a lonely nobody

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Flaminarrow watched as his apprentice prepared himself for the mock fight. He noted the stance he shifted too, noticing his posture with good praise. "Very good. Never rush into battle, you would hate to fling yourself into battle with a cat twice your size. It would only be mouse brained of you to do, almost a full chance of earning yourself a few weeks in the medicine cat den with Zerosight." He said praising the tom cat. He too shifted his paws, so that they were spread out, giving him a wider surface area and a great sense of balance, therefore harder to knock over. He flicked his tail out behind him, and let it wave in almost a threatening movement, daring him to fight the young warrior. "When you're ready...." He said, lowering his head and folding back his ears, preparing himself in case he had a burst of speed and strength he was not prepared for.
Burstpaw narrowed his eyes, deciding on his attack strategy. Jumping on him would be mouse-brained, as he could easily fling me off, and straight up clawing his face won't end well either... He crouched a bit lower, preparing himself, then leaped into action. He completely avoided Flammingarrow's face, staying out of range of his jaws, then ran over to his flank, attempting to 'scratch' him in the side. If this was a real battle, and I didn't have my claws sheathed, it could do some serious damage to his flank, and could pull out tufts of fur.

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old January 4th, 2017, 08:02 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

Lionpaw's smile faded slightly. Fernpaw... Moonpaw... it will kill them... he thought.
"Well, uh... F-Fernpaw uh died while ThunderClan was burning, and... Moonpaw died recently too..." he said, fighting back tears.
Fiercestorm gasped. "W-What...?" he huffed.
(Fern = Kopa... xD nah she would have to be attacked jk jk)
(XD, No you're right Fernpaw was my Kopa XD)
Swiftbreeze's ears were flat, her eyes wide.
Roarpaw flicked an ear, shutting his eyes for a long moment. "How did Honeypaw take it?"

Forever...

Old January 4th, 2017, 12:04 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormpelt View Post
@Hexict

"Well I guess that's true I mean I never really was there to even see this happen anyway.", The kit admitted. She was shy back then and hid around her mother most of the time. Timberkit Wasn't really out going with the other kits, mostly tried to avoid any attention to herself. She then turned her attention to the tom and squinted at him. "Ha ha..very funny..", Timberkit said with a sarcastic voice as she bounded after the tom. She still did not like it when he joked about her size. "Anyway I don't know why my size is the big deal here, small mice can see you tail lengths away!", The molly said as she caught up to him. Then so see her paw full of snow hit the tom in the face she started laughing. She thought that she would miss but she didn't. "Dead?, You and what army!", Timberkit said as she got hit with a bit of snow. "Oh!, You're going to pay for that!", The molly had gotten another paw ful of snow and chucked it at the tom.
(gah, i'm so sorry for not replying!!! :c)

The tom hardly noticed her irritated look at his teasing comment about her size, but instead gave off a fake hurt look when she pointed out mice could see him from tail lengths away. After the quick fake expression, but puffed out his chest once more. "See me? Please, they can hear me!" He exclaimed. "I'm like thunder and as big as a lion!" Orchidkit lifted himself onto his hindlegs - though quickly fell back to all fours just a few heartbeats later.

But it was true, his large paws did make a lot of noise when he ran across the territory, though since it was leaf-bare the snow muffled it.

He mockingly lashed his tail as she challenged his proclamation that she was dead due to throwing a snowball at his face. "I'm my own army!" He called over, trying to avoid the next snowball that the tabby launched at him. Since Orchidkit was such a big target, he wasn't able to get away in time, and the snowball exploded on his hindquarters. He shook out his thick fur, trying to get the snow out of it, but it was already beginning to clump and cling to his fluffy pelt.

Orchidkit gave another laugh as he prepared another snowball. "Oh, and how are you going to make me pay?" He challenged, flinging another ball of the fluffy snow at Timberkit.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; January 4th, 2017 at 12:04 PM.
Old January 4th, 2017, 12:14 PM

Quote:
(XD, No you're right Fernpaw was my Kopa XD)
Swiftbreeze's ears were flat, her eyes wide.
Roarpaw flicked an ear, shutting his eyes for a long moment. "How did Honeypaw take it?"
"She almost died with her..." he said softly. "If I hadn't of come she would have burned alive..."
(oml... when Kovu saves Kiar from the fire xD our RPs are having accidental parallels now xD)
Fiercestorm looked at Swiftbreeze and sighed, then turned to Lionpaw. "Thank you. What about the others?"
"They're all still fine." Lionpaw replied. He turned to Swiftbreeze. "I'm sorry..."
Old January 4th, 2017, 12:20 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

"She almost died with her..." he said softly. "If I hadn't of come she would have burned alive..."
(oml... when Kovu saves Kiar from the fire xD our RPs are having accidental parallels now xD)
Fiercestorm looked at Swiftbreeze and sighed, then turned to Lionpaw. "Thank you. What about the others?"
"They're all still fine." Lionpaw replied. He turned to Swiftbreeze. "I'm sorry..."
(-blinks- Wow....)
(That's. So weird XD)
Swiftbreeze gave a sad smile. "No worries."
"Hakuna matata." Roarpaw cracked a smile, shaking his head. "Let's go home."
(So whose gonna be the other Bunga character, Roarpaws love interest? It can't be Foxpaw cuz they're siblings... XD)

Forever...

Old January 4th, 2017, 12:32 PM

Quote:
(-blinks- Wow....)
(That's. So weird XD)
Swiftbreeze gave a sad smile. "No worries."
"Hakuna matata." Roarpaw cracked a smile, shaking his head. "Let's go home."
(So whose gonna be the other Bunga character, Roarpaws love interest? It can't be Foxpaw cuz they're siblings... XD)
(Frostpaw? I mean come on their entire family is one big ship haha.)
"Everyone would be excited to see you." Lionpaw said, and began to lead them back to ThunderClan.

Last edited by monfang; January 4th, 2017 at 12:32 PM.
Old January 4th, 2017, 12:46 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

(Frostpaw? I mean come on their entire family is one big ship haha.)
"Everyone would be excited to see you." Lionpaw said, and began to lead them back to ThunderClan.
(Frostpaws perfect x3)
Roarpaw followed, smiling.
Swiftbreeze breathed in sharply and followed.

Forever...