Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 07:43 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:38 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM

Old January 6th, 2017, 03:48 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugkin Spice View Post
He bared his fangs, and pushed her aside. He was starving, and didn't need to be told not to trespass. "How about no." Fallen hissed, and slinked towards the scent of a mouse. The saliva in his mouth made his stomach even hungrier, and he needed to eat.
The she-cat stepped in front of him again. "How about yes," she mewed back. Her bi-color eyes starring up at him. "I prefer not to fight you," she said.
Old January 6th, 2017, 04:11 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Queenie
Nightpaw let out a huff and sat himself down on a tree stump, unsure of what to do at the moment, his brother was busy, and he didn't really have any friends, not that he wanted any. The black tom shivered as a cold wind blew, ruffling his fur, more then it was already. He hated it, leaf-bare, he hated it with a burning passion, that and the fact that's everyone continued to compare him to the bitter winds and the awful cold, everyone except his brother that is. He lifted his silver gaze up, looking at the clouds that covered the sky, he scowled, hoping the cold and bitter winds would go away. He let out another sigh and looked around, pouting "I might as well go hunting." he sighed to himself as he picked himself up with a grunt and landing elegantly, kicking up a littlewave2 snow. The black tom perked his ears and looked around, hearing pawsteps come closer "Who's there?" he called, his voice wavering, images of Ratnight flashed in his mind, he backed up and unseathed his claws, ready to attack to one approaching, of course he thought this through and sheathed his claws 'I'm in Thunderclan territory, and close to the camp, I'm okay.' he thought before looking blankly at the cat that spooked him.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 6th, 2017, 04:20 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Mapledash arrived at the cave entrance, and sat down to wait for his apprentice. --Wonder how sagewhisker's doing. It's this evening that we were suposed to meet if I recall-- He started grooming his pelt to be in good shape and ready to start. No harm in looking good, right? His apprentice quickly came running towards him and straightened his posture in front of him. Mapledash looked up towards the sun. "Not late today. Good thing you remembered, Jaypaw. he told his apprentice, knowing he probably woke the lazy furball himself in the den this morning. He couldn't ALWAYS be on his case either. "Alright, so, recapitulation of what we did last time. When you crouch for stalking, what are the details you need to remember about your posture?" he quized his apprentice. Mapledash didn't loose time with this, he knew the apprentice probably forgot after the long pause everyone had to do because of the assault to ratnight. Most of camp was in ruin and lots of work had to be done. He lifted a paw and licked it before rubbing it behind his ear while he waited for his apprentice to answer his question.

Jaypaw nodded and flicked his ear, looking directly at Mapledash "Straight back, ears flattned, tail down, make sure you're upwind um...tha-That's all I can remember at the moment." he mumbled, disappointed in himself for not remembering, he took pride in his work, but the events that took place threw him off of his normal schedule quite a bit, and he hated it. The silver tom looked at Mapledash and realized he wasn't the only one who was a bit out of tune, he cocked his head to the side, trying to figure out what his mentor was daydreaming about, his blue eyes glimmered with curiosity. After a few seconds he gave up with a soft huff and regained his posture, neatly wrapping his tail around his paws and awaking his next quiz

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old January 6th, 2017, 04:24 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Queenie
Nightpaw let out a huff and sat himself down on a tree stump, unsure of what to do at the moment, his brother was busy, and he didn't really have any friends, not that he wanted any. The black tom shivered as a cold wind blew, ruffling his fur, more then it was already. He hated it, leaf-bare, he hated it with a burning passion, that and the fact that's everyone continued to compare him to the bitter winds and the awful cold, everyone except his brother that is. He lifted his silver gaze up, looking at the clouds that covered the sky, he scowled, hoping the cold and bitter winds would go away. He let out another sigh and looked around, pouting "I might as well go hunting." he sighed to himself as he picked himself up with a grunt and landing elegantly, kicking up a littlewave2 snow. The black tom perked his ears and looked around, hearing pawsteps come closer "Who's there?" he called, his voice wavering, images of Ratnight flashed in his mind, he backed up and unseathed his claws, ready to attack to one approaching, of course he thought this through and sheathed his claws 'I'm in Thunderclan territory, and close to the camp, I'm okay.' he thought before looking blankly at the cat that spooked him.
Quakepaw jumped herself, not realizing she had been approaching the camp already. After her training session with Leafstorm the apprentices mind had been swirling with thoughts that had made her feel both broken and angry. She had only been staring at her paws when a cat, looking around her age, had called out "Who's there?" Quakepaw jolted back to the presence pushing her session aside. "Me." She grunted. The she-cat wasn't necessarily shy, but at times closed minded and not open to the idea of new friends. Except this cat did not seem friendly. Quakepaw had just barely seen his claws sheath. Her emerald eyes widened, "Excuse me?" She stared at the cat angrily, "were you planning on hurting me?"

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old January 6th, 2017, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Quakepaw jumped herself, not realizing she had been approaching the camp already. After her training session with Leafstorm the apprentices mind had been swirling with thoughts that had made her feel both broken and angry. She had only been staring at her paws when a cat, looking around her age, had called out "Who's there?" Quakepaw jolted back to the presence pushing her session aside. "Me." She grunted. The she-cat wasn't necessarily shy, but at times closed minded and not open to the idea of new friends. Except this cat did not seem friendly. Quakepaw had just barely seen his claws sheath. Her emerald eyes widened, "Excuse me?" She stared at the cat angrily, "were you planning on hurting me?"
Nightpaw narrowed his eyes at the molly and clicked his toung, his tail flicking back and fourth. His silver eyes shone with embrassment, "No, I...I just thought you were someone else is all." he mumbled, his soft voice emotionless as he spoke to the tabby across from him, he wasn't very fond of speaking to others, his trust has been completley eraticated, but he didn't really have a choice in this, that and maybe he should make a friend or two, it would stress his brother out less. Coming to a decision he let out a sigh and smiled softly, a rare thing coming from black apprentice "I'm sorry, I havent been myself after the liberation, anyways, my names Nightpaw.....whats yours?" he asked, slightly louder than before, hoping to make up for almost clawing her.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old January 6th, 2017, 05:05 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

Quote:
Nightpaw narrowed his eyes at the molly and clicked his toung, his tail flicking back and fourth. His silver eyes shone with embrassment, "No, I...I just thought you were someone else is all." he mumbled, his soft voice emotionless as he spoke to the tabby across from him, he wasn't very fond of speaking to others, his trust has been completley eraticated, but he didn't really have a choice in this, that and maybe he should make a friend or two, it would stress his brother out less. Coming to a decision he let out a sigh and smiled softly, a rare thing coming from black apprentice "I'm sorry, I havent been myself after the liberation, anyways, my names Nightpaw.....whats yours?" he asked, slightly louder than before, hoping to make up for almost clawing her.
The apprentice shivered as Nightpaw mentioned the Liberation. She couldn't tell if it was from the cold or the sheer terrifying experiences during that time. Quakepaw looked at Nightpaw with confusion. He definitely seemed like a sad cat. Although the rough feline wasn't entirely sure how to cheer him up. Not only had she just met this cat but she was a rather grim faced and untrustworthy cat herself. The molly did her best to smile. "I'm Quakepaw..." she began unsure of herself, "Its nice to meet you Nightpaw." Although she wasn't entirely sure how this meeting would play out, she decided to trust the black tom. "I had just barely become an apprentice when the Liberation happened..." she shook her head realizing the cat wouldn't want to talk about that. "Where were you off to?" She asked motioning with her tail to the snowy forest.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old January 6th, 2017, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
The apprentice shivered as Nightpaw mentioned the Liberation. She couldn't tell if it was from the cold or the sheer terrifying experiences during that time. Quakepaw looked at Nightpaw with confusion. He definitely seemed like a sad cat. Although the rough feline wasn't entirely sure how to cheer him up. Not only had she just met this cat but she was a rather grim faced and untrustworthy cat herself. The molly did her best to smile. "I'm Quakepaw..." she began unsure of herself, "Its nice to meet you Nightpaw." Although she wasn't entirely sure how this meeting would play out, she decided to trust the black tom. "I had just barely become an apprentice when the Liberation happened..." she shook her head realizing the cat wouldn't want to talk about that. "Where were you off to?" She asked motioning with her tail to the snowy forest.

Nightpaw dropped his smile and wraped his tail around his paws, supressing a shiver from the icy feeling that crawled up his spine "I'm sorry that must've been awful, and it's nicd to meet you as well I guess." he said, casting his gaze down, refusing to look at the other, he hated it, feeling responsible for the events that took place, he knew it wasn't him but he played a big part in it. The tom shook his head, getting rid of the images that popped up, he then turned his icy silver gaze back upon Quakepaw "I was thinking of going hunting, up by the great oak, i'm not entierly sure yet though.What
about you, coming back from training?"
he asked, trying his hardest to contribute to the conversation. The black warrior flicked his tail, amazed with himself, he's never talked to anyone for this long, well except for his brother. The ebony tom felt a small smile pull at the corner of his lips, pride began to well up in his stomach, it wasn't so bad, talking to other cats, but he would never make it a hobby, maybe just her and Daypaw, but no one else, not unless instructed.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Last edited by Starfall; January 6th, 2017 at 05:49 PM.
Old January 6th, 2017, 06:20 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

Quote:

Nightpaw dropped his smile and wraped his tail around his paws, supressing a shiver from the icy feeling that crawled up his spine "I'm sorry that must've been awful, and it's nicd to meet you as well I guess." he said, casting his gaze down, refusing to look at the other, he hated it, feeling responsible for the events that took place, he knew it wasn't him but he played a big part in it. The tom shook his head, getting rid of the images that popped up, he then turned his icy silver gaze back upon Quakepaw "I was thinking of going hunting, up by the great oak, i'm not entierly sure yet though.What
about you, coming back from training?"
he asked, trying his hardest to contribute to the conversation. The black warrior flicked his tail, amazed with himself, he's never talked to anyone for this long, well except for his brother. The ebony tom felt a small smile pull at the corner of his lips, pride began to well up in his stomach, it wasn't so bad, talking to other cats, but he would never make it a hobby, maybe just her and Daypaw, but no one else, not unless instructed.
Quakepaw shifted her paws suddenly feeling uncomfortable. "Yeah, I came back from training." She found herself thinking of the lesson and squeezed her eyes trying to block out Leafstorms harsh words. "Hit me harder, Quakepaw you can't throw anyone off balance if your kicking softly." she remembered. "Harder.." Quakepaw murmured, a feeling of vile bitterness rising in her chest. She would work on it tonight, if no one stopped her leaving camp. She shook her head once more remembering Nightpaw was still sitting."Hunting eh?" Everything always needed work, and although Leafstorm hadn't criticized her on her skills in that area in a while Quakepaw figured it would be safe to go out, just in case her mentor decided to miraculously test her. "Mind if I join you?" She looked up at the sky, it hadn't snowed to much. Hopefully there was more prey out.

Old January 6th, 2017, 07:05 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Jaypaw nodded and flicked his ear, looking directly at Mapledash "Straight back, ears flattned, tail down, make sure you're upwind um...tha-That's all I can remember at the moment." he mumbled, disappointed in himself for not remembering, he took pride in his work, but the events that took place threw him off of his normal schedule quite a bit, and he hated it. The silver tom looked at Mapledash and realized he wasn't the only one who was a bit out of tune, he cocked his head to the side, trying to figure out what his mentor was daydreaming about, his blue eyes glimmered with curiosity. After a few seconds he gave up with a soft huff and regained his posture, neatly wrapping his tail around his paws and awaking his next quiz
Mapledash smiled, his apprentice remembered well his lesson, but of course it wasn't everything. Still, this was already a good chunk of the theory, now to the practice. "Well that's already pretty nice if you ask me. Why not demonstrate?" he invited the apprentice. Knowing what to do was a thing, and doing it completely an other, but he seemed ready to try, like usual. He was proud of his apprentice, he was making the new generation of warriors, like his mentor had told him, and his before him since the dawn of the clans.

Taking position, mapledash gave an example of what the hunting crouch should be, his hunches bunched up, legs stretched to cover as much distance he could if he had to leap, a lean and straight line formed on his back and his tail was barely touching the ground, giving him balance. He didn't step forward, so the apprentice could try and immitate him. "Just like that, jaypaw. Except you're smaller, so try not stretching your paws as far as this." the ginger tom suggested. He sat back and watched his apprentice mimic him.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old January 6th, 2017, 08:25 PM
RULER OF THE WORLD

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
The she-cat stepped in front of him again. "How about yes," she mewed back. Her bi-color eyes starring up at him. "I prefer not to fight you," she said.
"Well, I'm sorry, but I need to eat. Your petty clan border can wait. Not everyone is as perfect as you cats, so-oo-ry." The tom muttered, and crouched down, as the mouse got closer. He snuck up, a paw at a time, preparing for the pounce.