Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
~>>Windflowerpaw's.....
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 07:00 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:52 AM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:37 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by nyx
Today 06:37 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:33 AM

Old December 10th, 2017, 08:24 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default ELSGUARD rp

Welcome to the kingdom of elsguard dragonian kingdom of the planet geniva in dimension 46 elsguard is the strongest kingdom out of the 7 the other 6 are dwarves, elves, humans, orcs, demons, and leviathans. The other kingdoms have made a allaince against elsguard and have declared war calling themselves the alliance of honor. Ha thats funny considering elsgaurd has been helping them out by protecting them against invaders from other worlds and helping them with gold and food and that such. It doesn't matter though elsguard may fall unless the king, dylan dragonclaw redguard the all elemental dragon god can get some help for even he is having trouble for his power is being cut off by something.....something ancient the first ones to answer his call is his old friend Ryze the void demon with Drago victinius Bloodward a half human half dragon spiritually bonded to claw and his purple haired half elf half human girlfriend arya, claws wife spirit ( @Silverfur & Co ) now the question is will you answer the call FOR HONOR AND GLORY FOR THE KING FOR ELSGUARD ( @Equinox )
Form:
Name:
Race (human, dragon, wolf, orc, demon, leviathan, dwarf, or elf).
Reason for fighting for elsguard:
Powers (no all elementals yet for i have a plot idea for that )
Weapons:
Looks:
Personality:
Rank will be decided by your actions btw.
I will do dragos and aryas forms for i am a bit lazy right now so you will have to wait for claws and ryzes forms for they are VERY lengthy
Name: Drago Victinius Bloodward (as a human in his home dimension on earth he is known as Dylan Brown)
Race:born human has half human half dragon soul which gives him the ability to change to a dragon
Powers: obviously hes a all elemental hes bonded to claw lol
Weapons (going to add that he has the almighty armor a set of armor that enchances the users powers by ten fold and can be imbued with more power to enchance more and it takes different shapes depending on how much dark or light power is put into it ) other than that he has a 54 inch sword that can change to any weapon he wants
Looks 5'5" with black hair blue eyes titanium framed black glasses athletically built
Personality tbrp just because

Name: arya
Race half human half elf
Powers insanity and light
Weapons: two revolvers that never have to reload one purple and one white and two short swords both red
Looks: 5'2" with purple hair and sky blue eyes athletically built
Personality tbrp
Btw drago and arya have known each other since they were 5 and been dating since they we're 12

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me

Last edited by Drago Victinius Bloodward; December 10th, 2017 at 08:25 PM.
Old December 11th, 2017, 06:06 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ELSGUARD rp

I think you know who I'm doing x3

Name: Darkwings
Race (human, dragon, wolf, orc, demon, leviathan, dwarf, or elf). Dragon
Reason for fighting for elsguard: Was born there and knows no other place, has pledged her loyalty
Powers (no all elementals yet for i have a plot idea for that ) dark and fire
Weapons: a blackwood bow with (broadhead-tipped, wood shafted, and shaped, goose-feather vaned) arrows, her backup weapon is a double-handed sword
Looks: obsidian-black scales with red tiger stripes on her wings and legs, and beneath her dark purple eyes. Her claws are a dark russet and her stripes glow when she's angry or upset
Personality: for the most part tbrp, she tries not to show her emotions.

Do not quote or mention me at the Stormcrest.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Events

Old December 11th, 2017, 11:48 AM
DragoVB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
I think you know who I'm doing x3

Name: Darkwings
Race (human, dragon, wolf, orc, demon, leviathan, dwarf, or elf). Dragon
Reason for fighting for elsguard: Was born there and knows no other place, has pledged her loyalty
Powers (no all elementals yet for i have a plot idea for that ) dark and fire
Weapons: a blackwood bow with (broadhead-tipped, wood shafted, and shaped, goose-feather vaned) arrows, her backup weapon is a double-handed sword
Looks: obsidian-black scales with red tiger stripes on her wings and legs, and beneath her dark purple eyes. Her claws are a dark russet and her stripes glow when she's angry or upset
Personality: for the most part tbrp, she tries not to show her emotions.
Lol of course accepted

Old December 11th, 2017, 02:17 PM
roar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Bloodward View Post
Lol of course accepted
Yeet XD

ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Events

Old December 12th, 2017, 07:46 AM
DragoVB

Oh yeah forgot to mention if you have a powerful character like i have drago there's a principle that you must follow when fighting and that is to never use your full power against lesser opponents

Old December 14th, 2017, 08:45 AM
DragoVB

Bump need some people to join plz

Old December 15th, 2017, 03:37 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Bump for the claw and I am space but at me if need I will be on vacation

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old December 15th, 2017, 06:55 AM
DragoVB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Bump for the claw and I am space but at me if need I will be on vacation
Oh ok well lets get this started everyone is in the meeting room meeting with claw) claw sat looking at the other's around the table the ones he called for elsguard was on the verge of collaspe his power cut off and the enemies armies growing larger and larger while his smaller and smaller. Spoke first "claw you know we all would all fight for you so let's get down to buisness how do you plan on beating the enemy" he asked claw met his gaze with one of fire "i plan to put you all at the head of a army though you drago will switch between each when battles happen the only thing is i don't have that big of a army anymore" claw said ( @Equinox )

Old December 15th, 2017, 11:24 AM
roar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
Oh ok well lets get this started everyone is in the meeting room meeting with claw) claw sat looking at the other's around the table the ones he called for elsguard was on the verge of collaspe his power cut off and the enemies armies growing larger and larger while his smaller and smaller. Spoke first "claw you know we all would all fight for you so let's get down to buisness how do you plan on beating the enemy" he asked claw met his gaze with one of fire "i plan to put you all at the head of a army though you drago will switch between each when battles happen the only thing is i don't have that big of a army anymore" claw said ( @Equinox )

Darkwings' expression was as blank as ever, but her red markings glowed steadily. "The head of the army?" she said. "What do you mean by that?"

Old December 15th, 2017, 11:53 PM
DragoVB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

Darkwings' expression was as blank as ever, but her red markings glowed steadily. "The head of the army?" she said. "What do you mean by that?"
I mean you each get a part of my army to lead i already didvided them into 4 sections the most inexperienced is the army of the dawn, next is army of the dusk, army of the sun, and my most elite is dragos fist" he said looking at drago as he said it "obviously i want you to lead it" drago shook his head "no give me the army of the dawn and i will make them into my fist" he said claw looked surprised but didn't question it "ok then I'll give it to darkwings and you can name it what you want" he said then suddenly his eyes widened "i sense a enemy army crossing into the kingdom 50 miles out from the city to the west you must go now and good luck" he said drago and arya rushed out together gathering their sections of the army and drago relayed his plan to spirit and darkwings through mental contact "We'll meet them at the valley entrance they'll be funneled through the narrow passage the slopes are covered with trees me and arya will take our forces and hide on either side while you and spirit engage them from the front when i give the signal me and arya will spring the trap and we will slaughter them" he said teleporting the armies into position he set his men up within minutes showing his ability to command new recruits and decided to give them a speech for the enemy was far out and they would have time to rest and stuff he spoke loud and clear so all his recruits could hear him "soldiers you know who i am and you know i am bonded to your king which means i usually get the special treatment but this time i gave up that special treatment and chose you guys as my army under my command i expect full respect and obedience and proper punishment will be handed out to those who break my rules, now we face a overwhelming force numbering in the 100's of thousands against our force of only 15,500 but if we plan this correctly and with the combined power of me arya spirit and darkwings we can win this battle so do not show fear do not run fight bravely for you are the soldiers of ELSGUARD AND ELSGUARD DOESN'T RUN DO THEY" he roared they roared back "NO" and he replied "THEN LETS SHOW THE ENEMIES WHAT WE'RE MADE OF ARMY OF THE DAWN" he roared the recruits chanted "dawns light shall break all darkness" then they settled down to wait (now you must talk to your armies i ain't doing aryas lol i will when they are charging into battle btw arya has the army of the sun and spirit has the army of dusk and you equinox get to name your army) ( @Silverfur & Co.) Its also funny that im listening to a song on repeat called the army of the dawn by tenside, christop von freydorf XD)