Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM

Old January 5th, 2018, 03:09 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Sprocket and Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
"You'll get better at it, why don't we try with actual prey? I'm sure you're practically starving." He chuckled.
Hunter nodded,” Yeah. But umm...Sure.” He meowed only half-trusting Sprocket,when would he attempt to kill him or give his demends for an exchange, life wasn’t so fair outside the Syndicate, it was an eye for an eye, a hunting lesson for prey. You always knew the first part, never the second.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 6th, 2018, 11:18 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Hunter nodded,” Yeah. But umm...Sure.” He meowed only half-trusting Sprocket,when would he attempt to kill him or give his demends for an exchange, life wasn’t so fair outside the Syndicate, it was an eye for an eye, a hunting lesson for prey. You always knew the first part, never the second.
Sprocket tilted his head slightly, "Don't worry I'm not gonna to try and pull anything on ya." He said, "I know what is like to be alone and not knowing how to take care of yourself." He mewed. "Why don't you track those mice we smelt earlier?" He asked. "I can help catch 'em if you have trouble."

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old January 6th, 2018, 11:49 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Sprocket tilted his head slightly, "Don't worry I'm not gonna to try and pull anything on ya." He said, "I know what is like to be alone and not knowing how to take care of yourself." He mewed. "Why don't you track those mice we smelt earlier?" He asked. "I can help catch 'em if you have trouble."
Hunter had his doubts about the first thing Sprocket said, but shrugged it off,” Okay.” He began quietly stocking the mice, he didn’t want to alert them. He finally could see them and dropped into the crouch that Sprocket taught him and took a few quiet steps towards a mouse before leaping and landing on the mouse, scattering the remaining mice. He bit the mouse,” I got one, but I scared off the rest of the mice off.” He meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 7th, 2018, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Hunter had his doubts about the first thing Sprocket said, but shrugged it off,” Okay.” He began quietly stocking the mice, he didn’t want to alert them. He finally could see them and dropped into the crouch that Sprocket taught him and took a few quiet steps towards a mouse before leaping and landing on the mouse, scattering the remaining mice. He bit the mouse,” I got one, but I scared off the rest of the mice off.” He meowed.

Sprocket watched carefully, the tom was doing pretty good. As the mice shatter one of them ran right into him, he quickly bit the mouse and held it in his jaws. 'That was probably the easiest catch I've ever had.' He thought. "No worries, it's tough for even an experienced hunter to catch multiple mice at once. It looks like we got one mouse for the each of us, why don't we head back to my den? We can eat then make you a moss bed to sleep in, I can also show you where the bet water." He mewed.

Old January 8th, 2018, 04:15 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Sprocket watched carefully, the tom was doing pretty good. As the mice shatter one of them ran right into him, he quickly bit the mouse and held it in his jaws. 'That was probably the easiest catch I've ever had.' He thought. "No worries, it's tough for even an experienced hunter to catch multiple mice at once. It looks like we got one mouse for the each of us, why don't we head back to my den? We can eat then make you a moss bed to sleep in, I can also show you where the bet water." He mewed.
Hunter stood with his sleek black fur and his small mouse in his jaw. He listened carefully to Sprocket, the tom who’s territory he was in while he nodded carefully it was only dusk in leafbare at that time. I feel inclined to refuse, yet I keep falling for his tricks, let me guess, in exchange, I’ll be enslaved to him for two to three moons hunting for him or marking his borders. he couldn’t keep silent about it,” What do I owe you for this kindness. Like, how many moons of enslavement does this cost?” He asked pressuming Sprocket would understand. He wanted answers, he’d get answers, realizing he might have sounded rude he added in a quick thing,” if you don’t mind telling me.”

Old January 9th, 2018, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Hunter stood with his sleek black fur and his small mouse in his jaw. He listened carefully to Sprocket, the tom who’s territory he was in while he nodded carefully it was only dusk in leafbare at that time. I feel inclined to refuse, yet I keep falling for his tricks, let me guess, in exchange, I’ll be enslaved to him for two to three moons hunting for him or marking his borders. he couldn’t keep silent about it,” What do I owe you for this kindness. Like, how many moons of enslavement does this cost?” He asked pressuming Sprocket would understand. He wanted answers, he’d get answers, realizing he might have sounded rude he added in a quick thing,” if you don’t mind telling me.”
Sprocket looke at the tom in confusion, "You don't owe me nothin', you can stay as long as you want and you can leave whenever you please. I'm just looking to help you out, just like another cat helped me. Maybe a bit of friendship too." He chuckled. He started to head to his den, not knowing if the tom would follow or not.

Last edited by BluBunnie; January 9th, 2018 at 07:44 AM.
Old January 9th, 2018, 01:12 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Sprocket looke at the tom in confusion, "You don't owe me nothin', you can stay as long as you want and you can leave whenever you please. I'm just looking to help you out, just like another cat helped me. Maybe a bit of friendship too." He chuckled. He started to head to his den, not knowing if the tom would follow or not.
Hunter nodded wondering why the tom would say that, don’t owe nothin’, I do right? What tricks he got up his fur... he didn’t voice his slight concern just followed as if he accepted what Sprocket voiced.

Old January 12th, 2018, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Hunter nodded wondering why the tom would say that, don’t owe nothin’, I do right? What tricks he got up his fur... he didn’t voice his slight concern just followed as if he accepted what Sprocket voiced.
"It's just a few tail lengths away." He muffled though the fur of the mouse. Sprockets den wasn't that easy to see, the tom had torn out some roots from the base of the tree and dug underground. All the entrance looked like was a gap between the thick roots of the tree. "It's just under here," he said as he squeezed though the entrance. It was only a tail length more of walking before the cats came into a large clearing with a single nest in it. It had taken the tom many moons to get it this huge. There was an exit on the other side of clearing, it was meant for any emergencies. The den was pretty dim, but the sunlight from both entrance and the exit made the clearing brighter then it would be at night. The tom also had dug out a small cave in his den for herbs. "Well, this is my home. Make yourself comfortable." He stretched, kneading the ground for a few moments. He sat and wrapped his tail around him, He bit into the still warm mouse. He only took him a few moments to finish off the mouse, he buried the bones and began to clean his muzzle. "Whenever you're ready I can show you where to getwater and we can collet stuff for your nest. Theres no rush, its still daylight and you need rest." He mewed

Old January 12th, 2018, 12:56 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"It's just a few tail lengths away." He muffled though the fur of the mouse. Sprockets den wasn't that easy to see, the tom had torn out some roots from the base of the tree and dug underground. All the entrance looked like was a gap between the thick roots of the tree. "It's just under here," he said as he squeezed though the entrance. It was only a tail length more of walking before the cats came into a large clearing with a single nest in it. It had taken the tom many moons to get it this huge. There was an exit on the other side of clearing, it was meant for any emergencies. The den was pretty dim, but the sunlight from both entrance and the exit made the clearing brighter then it would be at night. The tom also had dug out a small cave in his den for herbs. "Well, this is my home. Make yourself comfortable." He stretched, kneading the ground for a few moments. He sat and wrapped his tail around him, He bit into the still warm mouse. He only took him a few moments to finish off the mouse, he buried the bones and began to clean his muzzle. "Whenever you're ready I can show you where to getwater and we can collet stuff for your nest. Theres no rush, its still daylight and you need rest." He mewed
Hunter blinked,” Is their a reason it’s so well hidden- is someone trying to kill you and you hide your den.” He asked a little nervously. Sitting down to eat his mouse.

Old January 13th, 2018, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Hunter blinked,” Is their a reason it’s so well hidden- is someone trying to kill you and you hide your den.” He asked a little nervously. Sitting down to eat his mouse.
"There are cats out there who don't care about boundaries or other cats. They'll hunt in any territory they want and hurt any cat who stands in there way. I don't mind sharing prey or nothin but they will take any excuse to hurt others." He grumbled.