Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 10:21 AM
willowpaw art?
by Myling
Last post by leopard.
Today 10:21 AM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 10:16 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 10:16 AM
The Sol of a Strawberry...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 10:04 AM

Old January 13th, 2018, 11:12 PM

My Mood: Paranoid
Default Re: GrassClan Roleplay.

"Oh! Yeah!" Briarpaw padded quickly towards the others, she slowed down and looked back towards camp when she caught up to them.

Hawkpaw's eyes widened as Shellpaw pounced onto him and he swatted at her ears while trying to get her off.
Old January 13th, 2018, 11:22 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echofall View Post
"Oh! Yeah!" Briarpaw padded quickly towards the others, she slowed down and looked back towards camp when she caught up to them.

Hawkpaw's eyes widened as Shellpaw pounced onto him and he swatted at her ears while trying to get her off.
Shellpaw day up her ear twitching “they left!” She said excitedly. “I’m going out there to explore or hunt! I’ll the biggest juicest prey out there” she hopped to her feet heading towards the entrance an stopped to see if hawkpaw was coming or not.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old January 14th, 2018, 09:34 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Frogspots followed the two mollies his dappled tail swishing across the ground as he did. The spotted tom glanced back at Briarpaw. "Coming?" He asked her with a slight flick of his ear, more in a joking matter. As he spotted Briarpaw's siblings, Hawkpaw and Shellpaw he let out a amused purr. The two remanded him of himself and he hopped his and Stormcloud's kits would be like that. There so full of energy and there lively young cats. Just what the Clan needs. He thought lost on thought. Snapping out of his thoughts he shock his head. "Lets go." He added half to himself as he came to stand beside Dawnshadow and Faithwing. @Echofall

Medicine cat apprentice is taken, sorry. But Specklepaw can be Frogspots' apprentice if you want.
Is it ok if I'm just the unborn kit of Frogspots and stormcloud? or is that already taken too because its a little weird just having a new apprentice pop out of nowhere.
Old January 14th, 2018, 10:28 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
Is it ok if I'm just the unborn kit of Frogspots and stormcloud? or is that already taken too because its a little weird just having a new apprentice pop out of nowhere.
Nope non of there kits are taken, so there's three spots open. Speckledpaw(kit) looks a lot like Frogspots so she'd work really well. You can add a Rouge, Kitty-pet or Loner that wants to join GrassClan. If you want to RP now.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 15th, 2018, 04:06 PM
Miraculous Lover

Quote:
Nope non of there kits are taken, so there's three spots open. Speckledpaw(kit) looks a lot like Frogspots so she'd work really well. You can add a Rouge, Kitty-pet or Loner that wants to join GrassClan. If you want to RP now.
Its fine I can wait but in the meantime I'll just create a rogue form.

Name: Copper (could i be Copperpaw then Copperfur?)
Looks: http://www.tridanim.com/images/users...ts/tawny1l.jpg
Mate/kits(If to young leave blank): Open for mate
Old January 15th, 2018, 05:13 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Its fine I can wait but in the meantime I'll just create a rogue form.

Name: Copper (could i be Copperpaw then Copperfur?)
Looks: http://www.tridanim.com/images/users...ts/tawny1l.jpg
Mate/kits(If to young leave blank): Open for mate
Yes, that's fine. Would you like the patrol to find her when they find Crowkit?)

@CinnamonCookie @Flameleaf @ Echofall @SDG

Frtogspots followed the two mollies, lessening to Briarpaw behind him. Knowing she was a newly made apprentice he slowed his pace to walk behind. Having the back of the patrol mentor you had to watch out for intruders and predates. It was hard sometimes and Frogspots didn't think a newly made apprentice needed that responsibility. As they drew farther from camp he caught a strange scent. He'd never smelled before. "Do you smell anything?" He called to the rest of the patrol as he stopped. His spotted fur was ruffled in the Leaf-fall breeze but he stood jaws parted to catch all the scents.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 15th, 2018, 05:27 PM
Miraculous Lover

[QUOTE=
Frtogspots followed the two mollies, lessening to Briarpaw behind him. Knowing she was a newly made apprentice he slowed his pace to walk behind. Having the back of the patrol mentor you had to watch out for intruders and predates. It was hard sometimes and Frogspots didn't think a newly made apprentice needed that responsibility. As they drew farther from camp he caught a strange scent. He'd never smelled before. "Do you smell anything?" He called to the rest of the patrol as he stopped. His spotted fur was ruffled in the Leaf-fall breeze but he stood jaws parted to catch all the scents.[/QUOTE]

(Sure! Also rip this is so bad)

Copper prowled through the forest, trying to keep her footsteps soft. Leaves crackled beneath her feet and she swore under her breath. Moons of time still hadn't improved the she-cat's ability to float across the forest leaves. Copper's stomach growled and she finally noticed that she needed to eat sometime. She had been following this strange urge for days on end now. This was ridiculous, she was going to catch something and then head... home? Copper shook off the doubtful thought and opened her jaws. She tasted stale cat and... vole! slightly purring with delight she followed the scent and dropped into a crouch, her haunches tensed and ready. Whatever cats were here could back off, she would fight them for food if she wanted too. Copper fixed her gaze on the brown vole snuffling in the grass looking for food. It wasn't near a body of water so it must be desperate. She waited a few more moments, then pounced! Triumphantly, she snapped her jaws down onto the vole and began to eat it, enjoying the rich taste of freshly-caught food.
Old January 16th, 2018, 12:22 AM
Random Kit

Crowkit's eyes opened at the sound of voices and pawsteps. She thought of what the pawsteps could possibly belonged to and shivered. Letting out a tiny squeak, she let her tail cover her face and lied in horror.
@Fuzzyfeline
Old January 16th, 2018, 10:44 AM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Yes, that's fine. Would you like the patrol to find her when they find Crowkit?)

@CinnamonCookie @Flameleaf @ Echofall @SDG

Frtogspots followed the two mollies, lessening to Briarpaw behind him. Knowing she was a newly made apprentice he slowed his pace to walk behind. Having the back of the patrol mentor you had to watch out for intruders and predates. It was hard sometimes and Frogspots didn't think a newly made apprentice needed that responsibility. As they drew farther from camp he caught a strange scent. He'd never smelled before. "Do you smell anything?" He called to the rest of the patrol as he stopped. His spotted fur was ruffled in the Leaf-fall breeze but he stood jaws parted to catch all the scents.
Quote:
(Sure! Also rip this is so bad)

Copper prowled through the forest, trying to keep her footsteps soft. Leaves crackled beneath her feet and she swore under her breath. Moons of time still hadn't improved the she-cat's ability to float across the forest leaves. Copper's stomach growled and she finally noticed that she needed to eat sometime. She had been following this strange urge for days on end now. This was ridiculous, she was going to catch something and then head... home? Copper shook off the doubtful thought and opened her jaws. She tasted stale cat and... vole! slightly purring with delight she followed the scent and dropped into a crouch, her haunches tensed and ready. Whatever cats were here could back off, she would fight them for food if she wanted too. Copper fixed her gaze on the brown vole snuffling in the grass looking for food. It wasn't near a body of water so it must be desperate. She waited a few more moments, then pounced! Triumphantly, she snapped her jaws down onto the vole and began to eat it, enjoying the rich taste of freshly-caught food.
Dawnshadow paused, then crouched, breathing in the strange scent that Frogspots mentioned. "Yes, it is strange." She whispered. The scen seemed like...a small cat. A kit, perhaps. She sniffed around, then when a squeak came out of the silence besides Copper's rowdiness. She looked at where the squeak happened upon, eyes glued and eyes strained forward. She then saw the glitter of reflective, wide eyes. She sighed, then softened, approuching the young cat and laying down. "Hello, young one." She murmed to him. "I am Dawnshadow. I won't hurt you, and neither will these other cats. What's your name?" She flicked her tail to her patrol, asking them to quiet down.
Old January 16th, 2018, 12:30 PM
Random Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie View Post
Dawnshadow paused, then crouched, breathing in the strange scent that Frogspots mentioned. "Yes, it is strange." She whispered. The scen seemed like...a small cat. A kit, perhaps. She sniffed around, then when a squeak came out of the silence besides Copper's rowdiness. She looked at where the squeak happened upon, eyes glued and eyes strained forward. She then saw the glitter of reflective, wide eyes. She sighed, then softened, approuching the young cat and laying down. "Hello, young one." She murmed to him. "I am Dawnshadow. I won't hurt you, and neither will these other cats. What's your name?" She flicked her tail to her patrol, asking them to quiet down.
Crowkit lifted her head and turned her head to the sound of Dawnshadow's voice. "I'm... I'm Crowkit," she mewed quietly, not able to see what the deputy looked like.