Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Visual Arts

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM
How's your pfp?
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:05 AM

Old January 19th, 2018, 08:53 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Third eye ( interactive story) ( horror :3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
1 or 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
Suffer.. yes... suffer
Y’all some dark peeps wanting to see Sasuke suffer ;^; but I kinda want to see him suffer too so!)
He glares at Naruto for a second than.. he steps back sighing softly “ .... fine.. “ he says coldly as Naruto smiles “ coward to the end my love” He Says playfully kissing Sasukes cheek as he begins to walk to the room. Sasuke stands there for a minute and sighs loudly as he begins to grab his keys and just leave the apartment. He didn’t want to deal with it .. knowing that Naruto would most likely cause a other fight. He begins to walk down the stairs rubbing his head a bit feeling a bit of a headache coming on. Than eventually he was outside, it was raining pretty bad but he didn’t care... the rain always calmed him. Which may be odd but... he steps out into the rain smiling softly to himself at the cool refreshing feeling.. “ this is what I needed...” he says calmly to himself as he begins to walk now feeling much better than he was with Naruto. As he walked he eventually finds a sign for a bar, it seemed new and kinda modern which wasn’t exactly Sasukes thing but he could really go for a drink right now than he noticed a little girl far from him watching him with careful eyes. At first he .. had a bit of dejavu because of it and quickly looked away but still... it was familiar. But he just ignores it.. walking into the bar and almost immediately most of the women and some men looked at him some judging him and others admiring the slight peek of his powerful abs underneath his wet shirt. Of course he ignored this and began to sit down at the bar ordering something strong but still... he felt eyes on him.. burning. Yet oddly.. familiar.. he turns around to see the girl just sitting down in a table yet no one saw her.. yet he did. But was quickly snapped back to reality when the bartender slides a other drink to him. He looks at it than at the bartender “ .. I already got my drink” he says calmly as the bartender just smiles “ from lady in red” he was at first confused than he looks behind him to see a woman with pitch black hair and a silk red dress, her eyes amber and her smile was simply Deadly yet captivated him... but still that girl..

1) speak to the girl

2) flirt with the women
Old January 19th, 2018, 08:56 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

2.)
Just so he can try to ignore it... but fail

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 19th, 2018, 08:58 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Well, if we're going with suffering then 2 XD
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old January 19th, 2018, 09:18 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Well, if we're going with suffering then 2 XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
2.)
Just so he can try to ignore it... but fail
Y’all so evil! XD)
He begins to stand up. Since the fox is cheating might as well have some fun myself. He thinks to himself as he walks over to her and almost immediately she sits straight smiling at him with those eyes of hers. He smiles as he begins to place his hand on the table his back towards the girl yet... he can still feel the stare.
But he ignores it when she speaks in such a elegant and smooth voice “ hello there seems like you got my little gift. “ she purrs playfully as he smiles “ it seems so though it would be a shame if I drank alone so mind if I join you instead?” He asks in his dark husky voice and almost immediately she moves a bit giving him some room to sit. He smiles and begins to sit by her leaning back a bit as he smiles at her. “ so tell me, this gift does it have a name?” He asks softly making her laugh a bit “ so forward.. I like it. Names Destiny a pleasure to meet you mr-“ Sasuke smiles “ please call me Sasuke, Sasuke-“ he cuts himself off seeing the girl .. her ... she ...her neck was twisted. No joke it was twisted and her head was upside down just watching him.. staring at him. He tried to ignore it as destiny snaps her fingers “ don’t get lost on me Sasuke. “ Sasuke forces a laugh trying to look away from whatever the hell he was seeing yet.. he couldn’t look away soon the girls eyes once closed opened showing.. voids. Just a dark abyss staring at him.. calling to him and he suddenly stands up and yells “ What the hell do you want from me?!” He yells out of anger, fear and desperation. He knew it was calling to him! Begging for him to do something yet it won’t say a damn thing! It just stared and stared saying nothing absolutely nothing. Destiny jumps a bit standing up slowly trying to calm the man down “ whoa easy tiger maybe you had too much to-“ She was cut off when he suddenly looks at her.. she steps back in fear... his unusual eye was glowing and somehow she felt afraid because of it than he suddenly begins to turn around “ it was nice meeting you but I gotta go” He Says rather coldly as he slams money onto the counter and suddenly leaves ignoring the girl completely as he gets out of there. Once out ... his head now was pounding in pain. He growls as he grabs his head a bit and began to walk.. but even this wasn’t enough the thing or girl or whatever the hell it is... just began following him. Staring at him! Saying nothing at all!! He was getting annoyed something was trying to come out like some switch begging to be turned on. He growls loudly as he quick turns into a alleyway which just ended up as a dead end. He just.. bangs his head roughly against the wall as he sees the girl now just standing in the way. He begins to laugh coldly “ what do you want?! What the hell do you want!? All I want is a damn peaceful life! You.. whatever demon spawn you are stay the hell-“ the girl steps forward and almost immediately he steps back. “ .... who are you? Answer me!” The girl says nothing yet a other step forward and he ends up falling back. He quickly begins to move back a bit than his hand touches something.. something sharp but than the girls mouth begins to open.. what now?

1) protect yourself with whatever you just touched

2) listen to it
Old January 19th, 2018, 09:23 PM

MORE PAIN!!!(I hope) 1
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old January 19th, 2018, 10:56 PM
The Madness King

Bumps
Old January 20th, 2018, 12:10 AM
The Madness King

Ahhh. Bumps :3
Old January 20th, 2018, 07:44 AM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Nermero uno

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.
Old January 20th, 2018, 09:53 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfur View Post
Nermero uno
Quote:
MORE PAIN!!!(I hope) 1
One has been chosen! )
He begins to pull out a glass shard and as soon as the thing began to make noise he suddenly strikes, stabbing the shard into one eye pushing it deep and roughly. He growls loudly as he tried to pull out the shard but something held onto it in the dark abyss it called a eye. He than saw it.... it’s mouth was open and inside staring at him.. was it ... that third eye and almost immediately he felt fear but most of all he felt anger. He suddenly begins to pull out the shard and began to stab that eye! That cursed eye! That haunted his nightmares! That made him insane and desperate to keep a man that didn’t love him! He stabbed over and over again ignoring the monster like cries coming from it as he just stabs over and over again until finally.... silence... he looks down at the girl now with stab wounds here and there but mostly on the face that was barely even recognizable now... he suddenly felt sick to his stomach and began to quickly stand up and vomit a bit away from the body. He wipes his mouth breathing heavily as he looks at the girl... that he just killed.
What now?

1) hide the body and leave

2) just leave!
Old January 20th, 2018, 10:19 AM

HAHA MORE SUFFERING!!! 2!!!!