Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:47 PM
roleplay reminders!
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 01:46 PM
[p] sugar sweetens under...
Last post by nyx
Today 01:43 PM
Neptune's Adoption Port
Last post by Neptune.
Today 01:42 PM

Old February 20th, 2018, 12:42 PM
so nasty

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
Orangetail chuckled nervously, "Uhm.." He shuffled his paws for a few moments, contemplating if he just tell Nimblewhisker. "Well, he's from a different Clan..." He mumbled, wanting to know the toms idea of forbidden relationships.
"Oh, well that's alright. I mean you can't really stop love...it's such a strong emotion." He murmured softly his eyes shining with unspoken feelings.

Last edited by Tavvi; February 20th, 2018 at 12:44 PM.
Old February 20th, 2018, 01:15 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Oh, well that's alright. I mean you can't really stop love...it's such a strong emotion." He murmured softly his eyes shining with unspoken feelings.
"Oh.. Well he's from Windclan so uhm... With the recent battle I wouldn't want to cause him any trouble.." He mewed

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old February 20th, 2018, 02:25 PM
so nasty

Quote:
"Oh.. Well he's from Windclan so uhm... With the recent battle I wouldn't want to cause him any trouble.." He mewed

"I-umm ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME!" He blurted, almost immediately regretting it. Of course he's not talking about you mouse-brain he wouldn't want you!
Old February 20th, 2018, 03:05 PM

Quote:
"I-umm ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME!" He blurted, almost immediately regretting it. Of course he's not talking about you mouse-brain he wouldn't want you!
The tom stepped back, startled by the outburst. He opened and closed his mouth for a few moments, contemplating whether o not he should answer or just run off. Orangetail gulped and looked at Nimblewhisker wearily, "Yes." He practically whispered.

Old February 20th, 2018, 03:48 PM
so nasty

Quote:
The tom stepped back, startled by the outburst. He opened and closed his mouth for a few moments, contemplating whether o not he should answer or just run off. Orangetail gulped and looked at Nimblewhisker wearily, "Yes." He practically whispered.
Nimblewhisker froze in place not expecting that answer, "I-I, y-you..." He sputtered not knowing how to put this thought into words.

Last edited by Tavvi; February 20th, 2018 at 03:49 PM.
Old February 20th, 2018, 10:50 PM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
fallingheart didnt care that she wasnt saying anything, she preferred it almost. it was probably going to be something snarky or sarcastic anyway. she didnt want to hear what she had to say. she didnt care if she was sorry or not, or what she was thinking. she was just happy for the silence. it gave her time to think. all of those things spiderflight had said had been true. they hurt immensely, but they had been true. it stung for someone who didnt even know her to point them out. she glared at the taller molly through green slits, gaining back some of her emotionless composure. she couldnt believe she had let spiderflight see her cry, show emotion. shed check herself next time.

there were so many things running through her brain it was giving her a real headache this time. she closed her eyes and let out a breat, a puff of smoke following along after it in contrast to the bitter coldness of both the weather, and the vibe between the two. while normally she would sit here all day until spiderflight left, wanting the last laugh and being rather stubborn, she stood up. she gave one last glare to spiderflight before turning around and making the motion to leave.
the last look that fallingheart gave her was enough to shatter spiderflight's split heart into tiny pieces as the molly turned to leave. spiderflight liked having the last laugh, it was something she enjoyed and took pride in having. but this was different. it was bitter, not the slightest bit sweet. it pained her to see fallingheart walk away with a heated glare rather than challenge in her eye. the molly opened her mouth to say something, anything. 'wait! i'm sorry!' she so desperately wanted to scream, dive across the chilling waters and chase her down. she felt betrayed as if fallingheart's reaction making her feel guilty wasn't necessary or something that wasn't called for. but it was, and deep down she knew that. how dare fallingheart walk away when spiderflight felt regret and wanted to express how she felt sorry. but fallingheart wasn't allowing that.

" so... " she sighed, " same time tomorrow? " it was a joke, to try and make herself feel better, but it felt just as unfulfilling as watching the molly turn and walk away without so much as a snarky remark. somehow that made it burn even worse. her voice was a mutter and sounded almost kit-like in manner.

spiderflight had shrunk, ears pinned down in shame with her tail between her legs. it suddenly felt very cold, colder than it had been before. she was shivering. with a shuddering sigh, she turned, reluctantly, and started back towards her own camp. there was this puffy, choking feeling was stuck in her throat that she wasn't familiar with. it scared her. she needed to talk to someone.

love
characters

Last edited by yummyluc; February 20th, 2018 at 11:09 PM.
Old February 21st, 2018, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Nimblewhisker froze in place not expecting that answer, "I-I, y-you..." He sputtered not knowing how to put this thought into words.
The orange tom took a few deep breaths, he felt like he was going to be sick with all the nerves. He couldn't believe he just old Nimblewhisker he liked him, he hoped he wouldn't lose him as a friend. He closed his eyes and blurted out, "I've liked you for a while and I understand if you don't like me back and inter clan relationships are forbidden so if you just want to stay friends that is fine with me, so please don't hate me." He spoke quickly and kept his eyes squeezed shut even after he was done speaking.

Old February 21st, 2018, 02:56 PM
so nasty

Quote:
The orange tom took a few deep breaths, he felt like he was going to be sick with all the nerves. He couldn't believe he just old Nimblewhisker he liked him, he hoped he wouldn't lose him as a friend. He closed his eyes and blurted out, "I've liked you for a while and I understand if you don't like me back and inter-clan relationships are forbidden so if you just want to stay friends that is fine with me, so please don't hate me." He spoke quickly and kept his eyes squeezed shut even after he was done speaking.
"Orangetail," Nimblewhisker began his paws twitching, "D-don't worry, I like you too. I like you a lot to be honest. I just didn't know you felt the same." He murmured, in the moment deciding to despite the rules cross the border and, give the tom-cat a soft lick on the cheek.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 09:43 AM

Quote:
"Orangetail," Nimblewhisker began his paws twitching, "D-don't worry, I like you too. I like you a lot to be honest. I just didn't know you felt the same." He murmured, in the moment deciding to despite the rules cross the border and, give the tom-cat a soft lick on the cheek.
Warmth spread through Orangetail, he was so happy that Nimblewhisker liked him back. He opened and closed his mouth in shock afer the tom licked his cheek. He returned the toms affection by nuzzling his neck.

Old February 22nd, 2018, 05:27 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Warmth spread through Orangetail, he was so happy that Nimblewhisker liked him back. He opened and closed his mouth in shock afer the tom licked his cheek. He returned the toms affection by nuzzling his neck.

"I don't know how this is going to work but at least I can hope for the best and let that hope live me. Not admire it from a distance but, live right in it, in its den." Nimblewhisker mused, not caring that their relationship was star-crossed or, that he would never be able to tell anyone if they didn't want to be outed.