Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:49 PM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by Spartan-117
Today 04:49 PM
[MATE+KIT...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 04:45 PM
There's always an...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:43 PM
How's your pfp?
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:41 PM

Old December 1st, 2016, 06:20 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellieDelly View Post
Amberstorm decided to try the scent "Its a bit old... but not to old. Lets go follow it." He lead her through the trees, since it would still be difficult to jump around the trees. "Once we get there im not going to give you any tips. so be warned"
Maplefur inwardly groaned, though was happy that she was correct about the mouse scent. "I don't any tips, I got this!" She meowed. "I know after our first hunt it might not seem like it, but I actually am a good hunter."

Old December 1st, 2016, 06:25 PM
Old Veteran

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Maplefur inwardly groaned, though was happy that she was correct about the mouse scent. "I don't any tips, I got this!" She meowed. "I know after our first hunt it might not seem like it, but I actually am a good hunter."
"Could'ave fooled me." Amberstorm meowed in his teasing tone. "Nah, im sure your an amazing hunter. Ive seen the size of your catches when you returned from hunting patrols"
An old veteran, interested to see where the world went while I was gone. Thanks for not purging my account! #56 For life, hahahah!

Oh and I write some things from time to time.

If I'm a bit absent, I apologize in advance, I work full-time.
Old December 1st, 2016, 06:28 PM

Quote:
"Could'ave fooled me." Amberstorm meowed in his teasing tone. "Nah, im sure your an amazing hunter. Ive seen the size of your catches when you returned from hunting patrols"
Maplefur blinked, surprised he had taken notice of her when returning to camp. I honestly can't believe I didn't realize before that he liked me too! She still couldn't believe he was now her mate, but at the same time it felt like ages ago when he had asked her. We haven't even been back to camp yet... I'll be moving my nest tonight! She twitched her whiskers, happy she no longer had to sleep at the outskirts of her clanmates. It'll be much better with him besides me. The molly gave Amberstorm a big smile as she padded after him.

(Gah gotta go real quick, but I'll be back in like 30 minutes.)

Last edited by Maplefur; December 1st, 2016 at 06:28 PM.
Old December 1st, 2016, 06:32 PM
Old Veteran

Quote:
Maplefur blinked, surprised he had taken notice of her when returning to camp. I honestly can't believe I didn't realize before that he liked me too! She still couldn't believe he was now her mate, but at the same time it felt like ages ago when he had asked her. We haven't even been back to camp yet... I'll be moving my nest tonight! She twitched her whiskers, happy she no longer had to sleep at the outskirts of her clanmates. It'll be much better with him besides me. The molly gave Amberstorm a big smile as she padded after him.

(Gah gotta go real quick, but I'll be back in like 30 minutes.)
(alright!)

"I think we'll be there soon the scent is getting much stronger" Amberstorm lowered himself in the branches and crawled along. One thing he learned was how alert the mice were in the forest.
An old veteran, interested to see where the world went while I was gone. Thanks for not purging my account! #56 For life, hahahah!

Old December 1st, 2016, 06:57 PM

Quote:
(alright!)

"I think we'll be there soon the scent is getting much stronger" Amberstorm lowered himself in the branches and crawled along. One thing he learned was how alert the mice were in the forest.
(Back!)

Maplefur pricked her ears, wondering if she would be able to detect any sounds from their prey. She watched Amberstorm crawling along the branch, and copied his movement. As she followed him, she stared down at the ground beneath them, looking for anything to give away the tiny creature. She thought she saw a leaf twitch on the ground, but wasn't sure.

Old December 1st, 2016, 07:05 PM
Old Veteran

Quote:
(Back!)

Maplefur pricked her ears, wondering if she would be able to detect any sounds from their prey. She watched Amberstorm crawling along the branch, and copied his movement. As she followed him, she stared down at the ground beneath them, looking for anything to give away the tiny creature. She thought she saw a leaf twitch on the ground, but wasn't sure.
Amberstorm saw the same leaf twitch but felt a soft brush of wind on his pelt. He signaled Maplefur to move forward. from now she was on her own. I hope she does this right!

Old December 1st, 2016, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Amberstorm saw the same leaf twitch but felt a soft brush of wind on his pelt. He signaled Maplefur to move forward. from now she was on her own. I hope she does this right!
Maplefur crawled forward, her leaf-green eyes scanning the ground underneath. She looked back at the leaf that had twitched earlier, and frowned when she noticed it wasn't moving anymore. She opened her mouth, trying to pinpoint it by scent. Well, it's definitely more to the left of me... but where exactly? She turned her attention in it's direction, now straining her ears. I can't hear anything from here, but the rustling of leaves. She forced herself to keep her tail still, not allowing it to twitch in frustration. Suddenly, a fern wobbled violently, and Maplefur snapped her attention to it. I think that's it... She glanced back at her mate, wondering if he had seen it too. He used a twig to get it to come closer... She crawled to a nearby branch, pulling off a small bit and getting ready to toss it. She threw it as far as she could, alerting the mouse that jumped right out behind the fern. I was right! It ran in the direction of the tree, and she leaped down to catch it. She had her timing wrong, though, and landed a tail length ahead of the creature. It's eyes widened in fright, and it veered away from her. "Mouse dung!" Maplefur snapped.

Old December 1st, 2016, 07:18 PM
Old Veteran

Quote:
Maplefur crawled forward, her leaf-green eyes scanning the ground underneath. She looked back at the leaf that had twitched earlier, and frowned when she noticed it wasn't moving anymore. She opened her mouth, trying to pinpoint it by scent. Well, it's definitely more to the left of me... but where exactly? She turned her attention in it's direction, now straining her ears. I can't hear anything from here, but the rustling of leaves. She forced herself to keep her tail still, not allowing it to twitch in frustration. Suddenly, a fern wobbled violently, and Maplefur snapped her attention to it. I think that's it... She glanced back at her mate, wondering if he had seen it too. He used a twig to get it to come closer... She crawled to a nearby branch, pulling off a small bit and getting ready to toss it. She threw it as far as she could, alerting the mouse that jumped right out behind the fern. I was right! It ran in the direction of the tree, and she leaped down to catch it. She had her timing wrong, though, and landed a tail length ahead of the creature. It's eyes widened in fright, and it veered away from her. "Mouse dung!" Maplefur snapped.
"Bad luck, but nice try!" Amberstorm called as he jumped down the tree next to her "Trust me its not easy. The first times are always the hardest." He nudged her side "But hey, as i said. Nice try!" He smiled softly at her and climbed back up the tree.

Old December 1st, 2016, 07:20 PM

Quote:
"Bad luck, but nice try!" Amberstorm called as he jumped down the tree next to her "Trust me its not easy. The first times are always the hardest." He nudged her side "But hey, as i said. Nice try!" He smiled softly at her and climbed back up the tree.
Maplefur sighed. "Thanks," she meowed, her tail still lashing. She turned and followed him back up the tree. I'll wait a heart beat longer next time... The molly wondered if Amberstorm had already found more prey, or if they'd have to keep searching. We'll probably have to move somewhere else. All the prey around here is probably gone because of the commotion. She thought bitterly.

Old December 1st, 2016, 07:25 PM
Old Veteran

Quote:
Maplefur sighed. "Thanks," she meowed, her tail still lashing. She turned and followed him back up the tree. I'll wait a heart beat longer next time... The molly wondered if Amberstorm had already found more prey, or if they'd have to keep searching. We'll probably have to move somewhere else. All the prey around here is probably gone because of the commotion. She thought bitterly.
Amberstorm looked around and tasted the scents of the forest "i can't find anything..." He slowly crawled along the trees, hoping they weren't entering an owls or fox' territory. "See if you can find anything..." All his senses were sharpened but he realized the mouse might have created to much commotion. He didn't want to mention it though.