Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sagekit finder
by Maybi
Last post by Quacky
Today 06:24 AM
(- Sunsetpaw's Training -)
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:28 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:53 AM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:42 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by ramen
Today 02:31 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 11th, 2016, 07:11 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

"Insane?" Mintpaw wondered aloud, flicking his tail from side to side. His voice held a playful tone. "Hey, I'm no insane kitty. But if you'd like to label your apprentice that, sure, go ahead." The tom's head cocked to the side in a sleek way.
Even though the sun was still low in the sky, casting a dull shadow on the sandy ground, Mintpaw was wide awake. His whole body was already perked with energy. He still didn't lose the abundance of adrenaline from kithood, and he most likely never will.
"Anyways. Fighting it is." He unsheathed his claws for a second, but then rethought it; drawing them back in. "Should we just... lunge at each other and do a practice fight? Or learn some strategies first?" His paws twitched, hinting the anticipation that shivered through the feline's body.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old October 11th, 2016, 07:16 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Clearing

"I've been surviving. Caught some River in our borders a few days ago. I almost had to fight." she said. "Good thing I had Tornadosong with me. He kept me in check and with his deep gruff voice scared them off." her voice almost sounded almost disappointed. "Anyways, I was wondering is you wanted to go on patrol with me today." she asked, looking at him after taking a bite of her frog.
Old October 11th, 2016, 07:29 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post
"I've been surviving. Caught some River in our borders a few days ago. I almost had to fight." she said. "Good thing I had Tornadosong with me. He kept me in check and with his deep gruff voice scared them off." her voice almost sounded almost disappointed. "Anyways, I was wondering is you wanted to go on patrol with me today." she asked, looking at him after taking a bite of her frog.
Eyes focused on his meal, he simply swiveled his ears a bit to be able to hear what the she-cat was saying to him, the conversation quickly perking his interest again with the mention of a Riverclan cat at the border, his yellow gaze immediately flitting to look at the other warrior as he finished off the day old fish, teeth crunching through bone quietly as he listened with perked ears to what she had said before gruffly meowing out, "I would have had their hides. There is no tolerance for other clans to be in our territory." Swiping his tongue over his lips, he nodded his head a bit and started giving a few quick licks to his chest. "Yes, I could go for a patrol. Will anyone else be joining us?" He questioned, eyes focused on the other black and white warrior as he made quick work of grooming himself.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 11th, 2016, 07:34 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubonez View Post
Leaves rustled as Lonekit broke through the nursery, shaking his leg as he got out. He blinked several times, looking around. He spotted what looked like the outside of the clearing and crept towards it.
The kit's tears have disappeared. Instead, they were replaced with a determination to save his mother.
Not noticing though, the tan-and-white kit stumbled into Brokenpaw.
The kit stumbled back, wrinkling his nose. "Ew, crowfood," he said as he looked straight at the other cat's face.
Brokenpaw blinked at the apprentice for a few seconds then gave the kit a devous grin "thats because i had to roll around in it to conceal the scent of a cat i killed." He said then narrowed his eyes at the kit, flicking his tail back and fourth " and if you tell another cat...ill find you and when i do...." he whispered and let the scentence hang in the air as he went back to eating his mouse.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old October 11th, 2016, 07:38 PM

The kit whimpered, crouching down. His eyes narrowed at the tom, a sadness seeping into them.
"M-Mama!" He yelled. He took off at a crazy run, his kit claws unsheathed. He flailed at the apprentice, not managing to do anything worse that ruffle Brokenpaw's leg fur.
"I-It better have not been my mama, I swear when I'm older, I'm gonna hurt you really bad!" The kit squealed.

Last edited by Cubonez; October 11th, 2016 at 07:40 PM.
Old October 11th, 2016, 07:49 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/

Brokenpaw laughed then licked to top of the kits head to calm him down "im joking, i just tripped in a dead mouses carcas. I would never harm another clanmate." He said as he rolled onto his back and streched.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old October 11th, 2016, 08:08 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Moonfang woke up, and saw Stormpelt. "Hey..." she yawned, sitting up. "Have you seen Sapphirestorm?" she asked.
Old October 11th, 2016, 08:20 PM
Old Veteran

My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Sapphirestorm yawned and padded drowsily into the warriors den, he had been on the territory all day and didn't even get to say "hi" to Moonfang at sunrise...
An old veteran, interested to see where the world went while I was gone. Thanks for not purging my account! #56 For life, hahahah!

Oh and I write some things from time to time.

If I'm a bit absent, I apologize in advance, I work full-time.
Old October 11th, 2016, 08:39 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost! View Post
"Bah, as if the Clans would ever bow to you!" She retorted quickly as he made claim as ruler of the four clans. She squeaked at his batting, but ducked to the side and lashed her tail in a playful warning, taking her time to analyze how she could attack him, and not miss, this time. Eventually she started prowling forward at a slow pace, and then lunged when she felt a shift from his direction, aiming low at his paws. She was slightly off in her aim, but she still managed to go soaring towards him, bracing herself for the impact of tackling him and sending them both tumbling. She was enjoying the thrill of battle that swam through her, urging her into a glorious imagination of a grand battle. It was her new dream, to be in a battle such as what she imagined. If only, she thought I could be a great warrior. What warrior is treated like I am? This thought upset her for a moment, but it was suddenly brushed off and forgotten
as she returned to concentrating on their game.
Badgerkit mewed and his eyes widened in surprise, the young tom struggling to either brace himself or jump out of the way so that Lostkit wouldn't be able to tackle him, but while he was trying to figure out which one he would have preferred to do, he felt a sudden weight tackle him and before he knew it, he was rolling. He could see blurs of Lostkit's fur, and was surprised by it- the attack had been so quick and somewhat unexpected that he was slightly worried. Badgerkit's imagination began to go wild, and he struggling to disentangle himself from the she cat, working as hard as he could to do so. When he finally felt himself hit the ground, the two flying apart as that happened, he sprang to his paws quickly, bracing himself for Lostkit's next attack. He preferred to let his opponent come to him, and fight him, simply because it was easier when he could see what they were doing. He wasn't a mind reader, so trying to figure out what they were going to do was much harder. Badgerkit lashed his tail back and forth, his eyes gleaming with a hard, slightly colder light. "Give up now, you shall never beat the mightiness of Badger- uh- jaw!" he mewed, struggling for a moment to think of a warrior name. As long as he was turning it into a real battle in his imagination, he might as well have a real warrior name. He wouldn't want to be leader yet, he would save that for the other cats who only wanted power. He just wanted to unite the Clans so that they would be stronger...after all, Clans had been allies in the past. Perhaps at some point they could be allies again. His thoughts began to trail off and he forgot about the game, Lostkit, and his wild imagination for a moment.
Old October 11th, 2016, 11:39 PM
Fleaffy

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Ebonypaw padded into the Traing Groud. He yawned and stretched before looking for a cat to interact with. His black head swiveled from side to side, vibrant green gaze being cast around the area.
I post art and animation here:
Youtube Instagram DeviantArt Twitter
Closed Thread