Design Competition!
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 08:21 PM

Old December 21st, 2016, 06:47 PM
Back from the abyss

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
(Ya but redclaw is kinda going insane so hes kinda going to torture him) redclaw casually dodged and swiped him on the back of the head knocking him down then backed away and sat wrapping his tail around his paws
Sleetstrike crashed to the ground with the blow to his head. Covered in blood the tom was barely recognizable. His green eyes drifted up to Redclaw, no matter how much determination was in him he couldn't keep fighting. He wanted to keep going as the most humiliating thing to do was lose but his muscles wouldn't allow him to stand or even move. His breathing was short and rapid as he lay on the freezing grass. I'm sorry... Sleetstrike knew it was too late for apologies. He was going to the dark forest, there was no way Starclan would allow him into their ranks. And he would die here, in Thunderclan territory, under Redclaw's wrath.
Old December 21st, 2016, 06:50 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
Sleetstrike crashed to the ground with the blow to his head. Covered in blood the tom was barely recognizable. His green eyes drifted up to Redclaw, no matter how much determination was in him he couldn't keep fighting. He wanted to keep going as the most humiliating thing to do was lose but his muscles wouldn't allow him to stand or even move. His breathing was short and rapid as he lay on the freezing grass. I'm sorry... Sleetstrike knew it was too late for apologies. He was going to the dark forest, there was no way Starclan would allow him into their ranks. And he would die here, in Thunderclan territory, under Redclaw's wrath.
Redclaw pinned him to the ground and put his face close to his "you killed my brother my twin my copy now you die" he snarled and put a claw on sleetsrike neck and slowly drew it across cutting it (killing blow)

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me

Last edited by Drago Victinius Bloodward; December 21st, 2016 at 06:50 PM.
Old December 21st, 2016, 07:24 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Redclaw pinned him to the ground and put his face close to his "you killed my brother my twin my copy now you die" he snarled and put a claw on sleetsrike neck and slowly drew it across cutting it (killing blow)
He choked and gurgled on blood, feeling every intense pain of his claws digging into his throat. Sleetstrike's muscles tensed and his whole body lurched until he froze. His muscles relaxed and the burning ambition in his green eyes faded then went dull. Blood poured from his throat and his skin was still warm but soon it would become cold. Sleetstrike was dead.
Old December 21st, 2016, 07:26 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
He choked and gurgled on blood, feeling every intense pain of his claws digging into his throat. Sleetstrike's muscles tensed and his whole body lurched until he froze. His muscles relaxed and the burning ambition in his green eyes faded then went dull. Blood poured from his throat and his skin was still warm but soon it would become cold. Sleetstrike was dead.
Redclaw slashed at his dead body a couple more time before stoneheart jumped down and nudged him away "he's dead now come on we need to be with iceclaw in his last moments" he said and led his brother back to camp

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old December 21st, 2016, 08:25 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by NineTailsNetwork (Jason) View Post
Foxclaw frowned at the kit. "It looks to me you need shelter first before doing anything" He mewed gently, 'And I don't want to risk whitecough either' he thought, as he grabbed the kit by the scuff.
Burntwhisker watch foxclaw pick the kit up. She smiled at him as she walked to the hole and looked inside. It was big enough. She would have to get new moss though.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 22nd, 2016, 05:58 AM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

"Where are yo-achoo!-taking me?" Falconkit asked. @Cedar @NineTailsNetwork (Jason)

Last edited by CinnamonCookie; December 22nd, 2016 at 05:58 AM.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 08:04 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormpelt View Post
@Hexict

"Not with me? Well, maybe I have more luck than you then.", The Molly teased. She never really thought of herself as a good luck charm. Kind of found it ridiculous actually luck really wasn't on her side. Then she Looked back at the large tom and let out a low snort. "Even if I went out into the territory without you I would have made it on my first try!", Timberkit purred at her own words though it might not be true. Orchidkit was a lot fun to hang around with seeing his goofy smile made her laugh a little, also with his answer to her question. "You always will, I don't know why I asked.", She let out a low huff and padded over to the tom and grinned at the last thing he said. "Little huh?", The molly smiled mischievously before she flicked a paw full of snow at the tom.
(sorry for the wait :c)

Orchidkit mockingly rolled his orbs as Timberkit claimed that she must have more luck than him due to him not getting caught breaking the rules while she was accompanying him. "More like I was already so skilled when I started letting you tag along," he flicked her ear with his fluffy tail. He didn't use bring other cats along with him to sneak out, initially believing they would slow him down and increase his chances of getting caught, but when he got out and explored a few times without getting caught he started to bring others along as well. Though he seemed to take Timberkit out the most.

"Well... you'd only get away because you're too small to see," the tom pointed out jokingly. "I mean, how could they catch you if they see something so small? So yeah, I suppose you would've gotten away with it," he gave off a small chuckle and started to bound ahead. The young tom did enjoy running around in the territory, liked to see if there were other places he hadn't explored or places that maybe he hadn't shown Timberkit yet. He narrowed his orbs as he tried to figure it out.

He then glanced back towards his friend as she admitted that she wasn't sure why he would even ask if he was still proud if his size. If was his favorite feature about himself. Orchidkit was a bit full of himself, and enjoyed himself most of the time. He loved his own adventurous nature and he did enjoy being somewhat flirtatious towards some of the mollies he met. But he took the most pride in his size. He always liked to feel bigger than others, makes him feel like he was already an apprentice - giving him a slight sense of power, though the power wasn't one of the things that went to his head.

Orchidkit opened his mouth to make a comment about the rules being 'little'. To him, they were. The rules seemed more like suggestions than anything else, trying to keep them in line and out of chaos, but nothing too serious. And Orchidkit was not one to stay in line. But then he got a face full of snow. "Oh, you're dead!" He laughed and scooped up some snow in his large paw and flung it at the other kit in a playful manner.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old December 22nd, 2016, 08:52 AM
STORM

My Mood: Bored

@Hexict

"Well I guess that's true I mean I never really was there to even see this happen anyway.", The kit admitted. She was shy back then and hid around her mother most of the time. Timberkit Wasn't really out going with the other kits, mostly tried to avoid any attention to herself. She then turned her attention to the tom and squinted at him. "Ha ha..very funny..", Timberkit said with a sarcastic voice as she bounded after the tom. She still did not like it when he joked about her size. "Anyway I don't know why my size is the big deal here, small mice can see you tail lengths away!", The molly said as she caught up to him. Then so see her paw full of snow hit the tom in the face she started laughing. She thought that she would miss but she didn't. "Dead?, You and what army!", Timberkit said as she got hit with a bit of snow. "Oh!, You're going to pay for that!", The molly had gotten another paw ful of snow and chucked it at the tom.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 11:56 AM
4c 4f 53 54

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
Burntwhisker watch foxclaw pick the kit up. She smiled at him as she walked to the hole and looked inside. It was big enough. She would have to get new moss though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
"Where are yo-achoo!-taking me?" Falconkit asked. @Cedar @NineTailsNetwork (Jason)
"Im takhing you to somwere saph" Foxclaw tried to say, carrying the kit to the hole. He carefully put the kit down in the hole and looked up at the she-cat. "What now?" He asked

4d 79 20 6d 79 2c 20 68 6f 77 20 74 68 65 20 73 69 74 65 20 6c 6f 6f 6b 73 20 64 69 66 66 65 72 65 6e 74 2e 2e 2e 20 6b 69 6e 64 20 6f 66 2e 20 50 65 72 68 61 70 73 2c 20 6d 61 79 62 65 2c 20 6f 6e 65 20 64 61 79 20 49 27 6c 6c 20 61 70 70 65 61 72 20 61 67 61 69 6e 2c 20 74 6f 20 73 6f 63 69 61 6c 69 7a 65 2c 20 74 6f 20 72 6f 6c 65 20 70 6c 61 79 2c 20 74 6f 20 63 72 65 61 74 65 2e 20 41 66 74 65 72 20 74 68 65 20 73 74 72 65 73 73 6f 72 20 61 6e 64 20 74 6f 72 74 75 72 65 72 20 63 65 61 73 65 73 2c 20 74 68 65 20 74 65 73 74 73 20 72 65 74 75 72 6e 65 64 20 61 73 20 73 75 63 63 65 73 73 2c 20 61 6e 64 20 61 20 6c 65 6e 67 74 68 79 20 62 72 65 61 6b 20 62 65 66 6f 72 65 20 74 68 65 20 6e 65 78 74 20 61 72 65 61 2c 20 6d 61 79 62 65 20 49 27 6c 6c 20 72 65 74 75 72 6e 2e

I used to go by: ninetailsnetwork, NTNET, FOXX, FOXXRR, and now I go by: URUFU(Username Pending)
Old December 22nd, 2016, 12:00 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by NineTailsNetwork (Jason) View Post
"Im takhing you to somwere saph" Foxclaw tried to say, carrying the kit to the hole. He carefully put the kit down in the hole and looked up at the she-cat. "What now?" He asked
"Well, we take care of the kit," she said simply. "Kind if like a family," she said. She didn't want to make the male uncomfortable but it was the truth.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...