Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:52 AM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:37 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by nyx
Today 06:37 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:33 AM
"I've Seen Fire, and I've...
by blxze.
Last post by Bean
Today 06:19 AM

Old January 26th, 2018, 10:05 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Sprocket and Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
"I need to gather some herbs, we can meet back here once we are done." The tom wanted to make sure he had enough herbs to combat colds for two cats, the cold den and rainy weather tended to cause Sprocket to have colds every now and then. With Hunter being new to the territory he might get the cols more easily.
Hunter paused,” Good Idea. Though I probably should learn more herbs than just cobweb, as I want to survive myself.” He added casually not mentioning how he knew that herb. He was smart cat he believed, so he should be able to learn more right?

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 26th, 2018, 11:51 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Hunter paused,” Good Idea. Though I probably should learn more herbs than just cobweb, as I want to survive myself.” He added casually not mentioning how he knew that herb. He was smart cat he believed, so he should be able to learn more right?
Sprocket nodded, "After we come back and you make your nest I'll go over a fee simple herbs with you." He mewed. He start off with the most basic herbs, Hunter was already taking n a lot of information today and Sprocket didn't want to overwhelm him. He could teach the cat more complex things as he learned.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old January 26th, 2018, 12:08 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Sprocket nodded, "After we come back and you make your nest I'll go over a fee simple herbs with you." He mewed. He start off with the most basic herbs, Hunter was already taking n a lot of information today and Sprocket didn't want to overwhelm him. He could teach the cat more complex things as he learned.
Hunter nodded,” Alright then.” He stepped out of the den, intending to search for moss. He probably would fail to sleep on moss and would end up sitting guard of the den asleep.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 28th, 2018, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Hunter nodded,” Alright then.” He stepped out of the den, intending to search for moss. He probably would fail to sleep on moss and would end up sitting guard of the den asleep.

Sprocket looked towards the sky as he stepped outside his den, the sky was cloudy but it was also getting pretty dark out. He wasn't 100% sure if it was going to rain but it was cold enough to snow. He let out a small sigh, that's the last thing he needed right now. The first thing Sprocket wanted to find was the herb Feverfew, it was usually found by the water. He only needed to find a few herbs, just enough to help him or Hunter if they came down with a cough or small cold.

(We can do a time skip if you want, or we could make up something to happen or whatever)

Last edited by BluBunnie; January 28th, 2018 at 09:11 PM.
Old January 29th, 2018, 09:49 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Sprocket looked towards the sky as he stepped outside his den, the sky was cloudy but it was also getting pretty dark out. He wasn't 100% sure if it was going to rain but it was cold enough to snow. He let out a small sigh, that's the last thing he needed right now. The first thing Sprocket wanted to find was the herb Feverfew, it was usually found by the water. He only needed to find a few herbs, just enough to help him or Hunter if they came down with a cough or small cold.

(We can do a time skip if you want, or we could make up something to happen or whatever)
(Sure a time skip to when they return to the den. I don’t want to do a massive aging thing...should Hunter live with Sprocket like for a while, or just until he learns the basics he needs to live as a loner?)
Hunter entered the den with moss and threw it down messily, not as if it would be sleepable on, he pulled out the thorns and wandered to the door looking to see if Sprocket was returning.

Old January 30th, 2018, 09:29 PM

Quote:
(Sure a time skip to when they return to the den. I don’t want to do a massive aging thing...should Hunter live with Sprocket like for a while, or just until he learns the basics he needs to live as a loner?)
Hunter entered the den with moss and threw it down messily, not as if it would be sleepable on, he pulled out the thorns and wandered to the door looking to see if Sprocket was returning.
(hmm would you wanna RP for a while or jut a short time)

Sprocket slid into a den, with a make shift bag made of leafs. Inside it carried different herbs helping cure stomach aches and colds. He set the bag down before turning to Hunter, "Are you gonna need help building a nest?"

Old January 31st, 2018, 08:48 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
(hmm would you wanna RP for a while or jut a short time)

Sprocket slid into a den, with a make shift bag made of leafs. Inside it carried different herbs helping cure stomach aches and colds. He set the bag down before turning to Hunter, "Are you gonna need help building a nest?"
(No preferance, probs a long term RP, but those usually die out so IDK)
Hunter blinked,” Hmm..I got the thorns out anyways. After all I haven’t slept in a a nest since I was a kit, I was trained to sleep sitting guard.” He added kinda embarrassed that he lacked the simple survival skills.

Old February 1st, 2018, 01:50 PM

Quote:
(No preferance, probs a long term RP, but those usually die out so IDK)
Hunter blinked,” Hmm..I got the thorns out anyways. After all I haven’t slept in a a nest since I was a kit, I was trained to sleep sitting guard.” He added kinda embarrassed that he lacked the simple survival skills.
The tom bewildered for a few moments, he found it surprising that a group of cats would just train a cat to sit guard all night. 'Why not train them to do anything else?' He thought to himself. "Once you get into the loner schedule you'll find it easier to sleep in a nest, but it's good that you know how to stay alert during the night. I don't get many disturbances out here but it's always good to be on guard." He said. "Once you pull the thorns out you can just spread out the moss, you might find ones more damp then others and you can always squeeze the water out to make it less wet. It depends on what you like the sleep on, some cats like a lot of padding while others don't. I've seen cats sleep on just rocks before." he mewed.

Old February 3rd, 2018, 05:10 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
The tom bewildered for a few moments, he found it surprising that a group of cats would just train a cat to sit guard all night. 'Why not train them to do anything else?' He thought to himself. "Once you get into the loner schedule you'll find it easier to sleep in a nest, but it's good that you know how to stay alert during the night. I don't get many disturbances out here but it's always good to be on guard." He said. "Once you pull the thorns out you can just spread out the moss, you might find ones more damp then others and you can always squeeze the water out to make it less wet. It depends on what you like the sleep on, some cats like a lot of padding while others don't. I've seen cats sleep on just rocks before." he mewed.
He grunted,” That might be me.” He muttered in reference to the part about cats sleeping on rock,” Yeah. In daytime they trained us to be body-guards to the hunters and go into battle when it was a large enemy or protect camp, at night sleep on guard, trained to be able to awaken at the sound of a cat moving, such as one abandoning the Syndicate or one invading, most the time it was a cat going to make dirt or a kit sneaking off to have an adventure.” He added pulling thorns out of his moss before wringing it out.

Old February 3rd, 2018, 09:13 PM

Quote:
He grunted,” That might be me.” He muttered in reference to the part about cats sleeping on rock,” Yeah. In daytime they trained us to be body-guards to the hunters and go into battle when it was a large enemy or protect camp, at night sleep on guard, trained to be able to awaken at the sound of a cat moving, such as one abandoning the Syndicate or one invading, most the time it was a cat going to make dirt or a kit sneaking off to have an adventure.” He added pulling thorns out of his moss before wringing it out.
"I couldn't imagine waking up every time some cat when to make dirt." He mewed. "It must be exhausting." He added. He turned towards his pile of herbs and began to sort them, "Once you get the hang of hunting I can teach you a few herbs if you want."