Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 11:10 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by stardust.
Today 11:02 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 10:58 PM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by Minkuu
Today 10:49 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 10:43 PM

Old January 6th, 2018, 11:28 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ★ The Tribe of Falling Stars ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
lone digger huffed and trotted towards his nest, walking in a circle before curling up in a ball. his eyes closed, but he didn't sleep. no, he stayed wide awake, only allowing his vision to rest as he became lost in his thoughts. the tom sensed someone's gaze on him and looked up to see aspen swirl, his old mentor, staring at him. "what seems to be troubling you, young one?" her voice was silky, sweet and soft as she inquired about his problems. the pretty molly had always been able to sense what he was feeling. really, she was his only true friend, as he had been an outcast most of his life. but now he was becoming more known within the tribe. he didn't know how to feel about that.

"have you heard of the rogue who has come to join?"

"why of course, little one. everybody from here to the pinkplace could probably hear of your entrance with that rogue," aspen swirl teased, rising from her nest to sit beside his small form.

she was like a mother to him, but also teased like a friend. like a sibling. his pelt flushed with embarrassment before he went on.

"well, in a moon, i am to train him under my wing to be a guard."

"my, my, so soon? i believe you will do well, lone digger. you have been taught for a long while, and learned quickly. good luck. now, i must go on a small patrol for the day. i must have slept for a long while." aspen swirl purred and leaned down, swiping an affectionate lick against his cheek. "i will be here if you need any help. no matter how old you become, i will always see you as my little trainee." she chuckled before padding out, waving her tail in a farewell. once she left, lone digger went back to his thoughts, eyes closed once again.
Crimson began to sit outside of the guard den but he wasn’t sure if he was allowed inside so he just stayed outside alone. Many stared at him and even started to talk about him in ways that he bets isn’t kind. He pinned his ears to his head and lays his head down. His claws coming in and out of his paws digging into the ground or not. He suddenly jumps up when he sees Aspen swirl come out of the den but quickly looks away almost ashamed of himself for some reason. But he gathered enough strength and began to speak “ hello?” He says quietly “ are you.... Lone diggers mother or...” he trails off a bit
Old January 6th, 2018, 11:40 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Crimson began to sit outside of the guard den but he wasn’t sure if he was allowed inside so he just stayed outside alone. Many stared at him and even started to talk about him in ways that he bets isn’t kind. He pinned his ears to his head and lays his head down. His claws coming in and out of his paws digging into the ground or not. He suddenly jumps up when he sees Aspen swirl come out of the den but quickly looks away almost ashamed of himself for some reason. But he gathered enough strength and began to speak “ hello?” He says quietly “ are you.... Lone diggers mother or...” he trails off a bit
aspen swirl chirped and spun to look towards crimson. "so you're that rogue lone digger brought to the tribe, eh?" she chuckled and prodded him with her tail. "i'm his old mentor, actually. but he sees me as family. don't tell him i said this, but he has always been alone. ever since his family was killed from sickness, he became reckless and had a need for proving himself, getting injured and postponing his training. it was a long journey, but now lone digger is a strong guard, worthy of his rank. treat him well, will you?" aspen swirl purred before walking off, turning back right as she reached the entrance. "go in. it's only him in there. he'll enjoy someone bringing him out of those thoughts he has of his family." she flicked an ear and slid out of camp.
Old January 6th, 2018, 11:45 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
aspen swirl chirped and spun to look towards crimson. "so you're that rogue lone digger brought to the tribe, eh?" she chuckled and prodded him with her tail. "i'm his old mentor, actually. but he sees me as family. don't tell him i said this, but he has always been alone. ever since his family was killed from sickness, he became reckless and had a need for proving himself, getting injured and postponing his training. it was a long journey, but now lone digger is a strong guard, worthy of his rank. treat him well, will you?" aspen swirl purred before walking off, turning back right as she reached the entrance. "go in. it's only him in there. he'll enjoy someone bringing him out of those thoughts he has of his family." she flicked an ear and slid out of camp.
He nods slowly watching her go, he takes a deep breath and begins to walk into the den seeing Lone digger. “ ... Lone digger?” He asks calmly as he begins to walk up to him. He pushes lone digger a bit with his paw. “ um... my lord?” He asks unsure if he’s supposed to be calling him that since he’s going to train him. “ or was it master...” now he begins to think a bit before suddenly hissing loudly “ LONE DIGGER!” He yells trying to get the Toms attention
Old January 7th, 2018, 12:00 AM
the tale of six.

Quote:
He nods slowly watching her go, he takes a deep breath and begins to walk into the den seeing Lone digger. “ ... Lone digger?” He asks calmly as he begins to walk up to him. He pushes lone digger a bit with his paw. “ um... my lord?” He asks unsure if he’s supposed to be calling him that since he’s going to train him. “ or was it master...” now he begins to think a bit before suddenly hissing loudly “ LONE DIGGER!” He yells trying to get the Toms attention
lone digger's eyes flew open and he growled quietly, looking at crimson without raising his head. his pupils narrowed and he lashed his tail in annoyance. "i heard you the first time." the tom sighed and sat up, stretching with his paws out and chest pressed to the ground. a comfortable crack sounded as his joints popped into place. lone digger then snapped his attention to crimson, whiskers flicking. "just call me by my name, i'd rather not be called master." he rolled his eyes and sat down, tail curled over his paws. "now, what do you want?" the male's voice held a hint of annoyance within it due to being ripped from his thoughts so violently. his ears rang and his claws tore at the nest below him, covered in his scent.
Old January 7th, 2018, 12:09 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
lone digger's eyes flew open and he growled quietly, looking at crimson without raising his head. his pupils narrowed and he lashed his tail in annoyance. "i heard you the first time." the tom sighed and sat up, stretching with his paws out and chest pressed to the ground. a comfortable crack sounded as his joints popped into place. lone digger then snapped his attention to crimson, whiskers flicking. "just call me by my name, i'd rather not be called master." he rolled his eyes and sat down, tail curled over his paws. "now, what do you want?" the male's voice held a hint of annoyance within it due to being ripped from his thoughts so violently. his ears rang and his claws tore at the nest below him, covered in his scent.
He nods slowly stepping back a bit now feeling a bit guilty “ forgive me.. lone digger. You’re old mentor told me that you may be thinking about... some sad things so I... wanted to make you.. pay attention to something else..I never knew my mother and my father... isn’t exactly the best tom but.. and I don’t really know what it feels like to have real parents but I can try to help... but it appears I’ve.. annoyed you so I’ll just take my leave... forgive me again” he says quietly as he begins to look down and slowly began to walk off but than he saw lone diggers claws were out now ... he felt even more out of place. “ .... why stand for me? .... why stand against my brother for me and why bring me here?” He asks almost coldly “ .... why? Bring me here if you dare pull out your claws in front of me! “ he hisses almost feeling betrayed.
Old January 7th, 2018, 12:54 AM
the tale of six.

Quote:
He nods slowly stepping back a bit now feeling a bit guilty “ forgive me.. lone digger. You’re old mentor told me that you may be thinking about... some sad things so I... wanted to make you.. pay attention to something else..I never knew my mother and my father... isn’t exactly the best tom but.. and I don’t really know what it feels like to have real parents but I can try to help... but it appears I’ve.. annoyed you so I’ll just take my leave... forgive me again” he says quietly as he begins to look down and slowly began to walk off but than he saw lone diggers claws were out now ... he felt even more out of place. “ .... why stand for me? .... why stand against my brother for me and why bring me here?” He asks almost coldly “ .... why? Bring me here if you dare pull out your claws in front of me! “ he hisses almost feeling betrayed.
the tom glared at crimson with an expression of annoyance. oh, stars, please give me strength. he glowered towards the ground before changing his accented voice into a demanding tone. "stop right there. i am the one who brought you here, why would i kick you out? that is only the job of the seer. i, lone digger, am only a guard of the tribe. it is my duty to serve and protect everybody within these camp walls. in a moon, you will be under my command as i train you, crimson, to be a guard as well. you are but a newcomer. a stranger in this land. it is my job to be cautious at all times. so don't become such a mess every time i slide out my claws." he hissed quietly before standing up, ignoring the other questions. "now, save your energy. go and take a nap or something. the trip along the territory is long, and we won't hold back on a rogue." lone digger waved his tail and watched crimson intently, waiting for his orders to be followed.
Old January 7th, 2018, 01:09 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
the tom glared at crimson with an expression of annoyance. oh, stars, please give me strength. he glowered towards the ground before changing his accented voice into a demanding tone. "stop right there. i am the one who brought you here, why would i kick you out? that is only the job of the seer. i, lone digger, am only a guard of the tribe. it is my duty to serve and protect everybody within these camp walls. in a moon, you will be under my command as i train you, crimson, to be a guard as well. you are but a newcomer. a stranger in this land. it is my job to be cautious at all times. so don't become such a mess every time i slide out my claws." he hissed quietly before standing up, ignoring the other questions. "now, save your energy. go and take a nap or something. the trip along the territory is long, and we won't hold back on a rogue." lone digger waved his tail and watched crimson intently, waiting for his orders to be followed.
He hears him, eyes cold and dark as he suddenly begins to laugh “ I’ve traveled from the city that breathes death which is at least 5 moons away. And I did it alone, stopping only few times when I felt my paws hurt or bleed or when I’m just hungry. In the city, just pulling out your claws means a fight. I become a mess because it’s normal to be afraid at every turn and especially here... the tribe they look at me.. with those eyes.. it’s uncomfortable but I know I must face it and follow your orders but..” he stands up looking down at lone digger “ remember I am far more capable of so much more a small walk Over some land won’t hurt me a bit. My energy doesn’t need to be saved just used. “ he begins to turn around “ and remember that, I’m a rouge not some kittypet or loner. What I do.. i do to get rid of the fear” he says as he walks out of the den and begins to suddenly head towards the camp entrance not wanting to deal with the judging stares of others.
Old January 7th, 2018, 01:22 AM
the tale of six.

Quote:
He hears him, eyes cold and dark as he suddenly begins to laugh “ I’ve traveled from the city that breathes death which is at least 5 moons away. And I did it alone, stopping only few times when I felt my paws hurt or bleed or when I’m just hungry. In the city, just pulling out your claws means a fight. I become a mess because it’s normal to be afraid at every turn and especially here... the tribe they look at me.. with those eyes.. it’s uncomfortable but I know I must face it and follow your orders but..” he stands up looking down at lone digger “ remember I am far more capable of so much more a small walk Over some land won’t hurt me a bit. My energy doesn’t need to be saved just used. “ he begins to turn around “ and remember that, I’m a rouge not some kittypet or loner. What I do.. i do to get rid of the fear” he says as he walks out of the den and begins to suddenly head towards the camp entrance not wanting to deal with the judging stares of others.
lone digger's gaze did not falter as he listened to the words that came from crimson. "don't bite off more than you can chew, rogue. the life of a tribe cat is very different than that of a rogue. loyalty must be gained, and trust withheld. don't ruin your only chance to have an actual home." with that, crimson walked off, but the tom did not care. he only followed him, but allowed one of the tribe cats to know where he was going beforehand. so this tom thought he was so, so powerful? lone digger scoffed and silently crawled from the camp, slipping up a tree after rolling in some pungent herbs to mask his scent. i'll show him what it is like to be a guard. he smirked and raced through the trees, but kept the other tom in his line of sight so he could keep watch of every move. the tom made no sound as he leaped from tree to tree, fur blending into every piece of bark. finally, he reached the beech tree, standing up on the branch that seemed to be the largest, the sun beaming down on his form. hopefully, if he had judged everything correctly, crimson would come here. hopefully.

♡ silently hoping that i made it realistic enough that it didn't seem overpowered but also made it clear that lone digger was basically invisible to anything ♡
Old January 7th, 2018, 01:30 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
lone digger's gaze did not falter as he listened to the words that came from crimson. "don't bite off more than you can chew, rogue. the life of a tribe cat is very different than that of a rogue. loyalty must be gained, and trust withheld. don't ruin your only chance to have an actual home." with that, crimson walked off, but the tom did not care. he only followed him, but allowed one of the tribe cats to know where he was going beforehand. so this tom thought he was so, so powerful? lone digger scoffed and silently crawled from the camp, slipping up a tree after rolling in some pungent herbs to mask his scent. i'll show him what it is like to be a guard. he smirked and raced through the trees, but kept the other tom in his line of sight so he could keep watch of every move. the tom made no sound as he leaped from tree to tree, fur blending into every piece of bark. finally, he reached the beech tree, standing up on the branch that seemed to be the largest, the sun beaming down on his form. hopefully, if he had judged everything correctly, crimson would come here. hopefully.

♡ silently hoping that i made it realistic enough that it didn't seem overpowered but also made it clear that lone digger was basically invisible to anything ♡
Seems awesome to me! )
Crimson was just walking slowly until he noticed a shadow and began to look up seeing Lone digger “ .... “ he looks behind him and then straight ahead “ Didn’t smell you... nice moves.” He says calmly as he begins to sit down. “ ..... We didn’t need to hide in the city since we didn’t had land like this..” he says calmly. He laughs softly “ now that I think about it I didn’t hear you either! Very interesting... forgive me for my tone... I’m just not... used to the stares... and I thought you were... different. But I guess I need to earn trust before I gain respect right? Tell me..” he looks up “ how does this tribe work? What do you walk under? ... and which stars watch over you?”
Old January 7th, 2018, 01:53 AM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Seems awesome to me! )
Crimson was just walking slowly until he noticed a shadow and began to look up seeing Lone digger “ .... “ he looks behind him and then straight ahead “ Didn’t smell you... nice moves.” He says calmly as he begins to sit down. “ ..... We didn’t need to hide in the city since we didn’t had land like this..” he says calmly. He laughs softly “ now that I think about it I didn’t hear you either! Very interesting... forgive me for my tone... I’m just not... used to the stares... and I thought you were... different. But I guess I need to earn trust before I gain respect right? Tell me..” he looks up “ how does this tribe work? What do you walk under? ... and which stars watch over you?”
♡ wOOO ♡

he smirked silently, watching crimson from above. "you will learn how to be a guard once you have been approved by the entire tribe. it will take a long time, however. it has been many, many moons since the last outsider has joined. aspen swirl has told me of them. of all of them. you will learn to move quickly and silently through the territory in order to protect the hunters as they find prey for our tribe. for now, you are forgiven for your behavior, but once i have offically become your mentor, a punishment will ensue if it happens again." lone digger jumped down from his perch, muscles tense as he sat beneath the beech tree. "now, then. your questions seem plenty in quantity, but the rate at which you produce them may need to slow down. i am merely a tom of fifteen moons, for goodness sake," he purred with amusement, "in the tribe we work under a strict way to go through each day. the seer, lead guard, and leader hunter run the tribe, clearly. nobody is to speak against their rule.

"guards protect everybody in the tribe, right down to the most sickly elder. we make sure that the hunters find prey unharmed and that the seer is protected when travelling away from the camp. the lead guard assigns us patrols to be assigned to. we also mark the boundaries and ensure that nothing is out of order in the territory. the seer heals and guides us through every moon that passes. the hunters find prey for the tribe, and their leader also assigns them patrols. they are not to fight against anything. the queens, kits and elders are precious to the tribe, and are to be served before anyone else." he racked his mind for anything else, but found nothing, so he went on to the next question.

"the stars look over us. every single one of them. every moon, we gather 'round the stone of stars and look to the stars for guidance before we share any new news about the tribe. within the stars, the spirits of our lost ancestors roam, watching over us and helping everyone when needed. now, crimson. do you wish to know anything else?" lone digger cocked his head to to the side and waited patiently.