Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 08:42 PM
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:25 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:15 PM
LF- VenomWink art.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:11 PM
My characters! (And future...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:05 PM

Old December 28th, 2017, 03:23 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ★ The Tribe of Falling Stars ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He flicked his tail a bit as he walks out of the tribes camp, breathing in the cool fresh air. “ such a nice day..” he says softly to himself as he continues walking. “ okay my little warrior tell me what’s the first thing to do when on patrol?” He asks calmly as he walks. His eyes were scanning the area and his nose was constantly smelling for any strange scents or just anything out of the ordinary. His muscles were tense and his claws were out of course just in case. He was always ready for a attack even if he was just having a normal walk outside. He just can’t help it, his mind was always on alert when outside and he was ready for anything, he looks back at Lone digger. “ also don’t be shy my little warrior. This life is peaceful and kind and we all have a duty here under the seers and leaders rule. Nothing can change this and nor should it change us my friend. So come on purr be happy this may be the only time you get to speak to me my little warrior. “ he purrs softly as he walks
♡ i gave up on mentioning ♡

lone digger gulped before allowing himself to relax. ending heart was right, this may be his only chance to show how much he has grown to learn from aspen swirl! he should be honoured to be able to go on a patrol with the lead guard. puffing up his chest, lone digger thought of an answer to the other's question. many heartbeats passed, the tom's mind whirling, before his tail curled up confidently. a light seemed to go off above his head.

"search around to see if there are any hunters who are not accompanied by a guard. as winter is upon us, the danger levels are high. hungry predators are searching for food, and may attack a hunter that is not prepared." lone digger paused, then went on. "if there are no hunters out, go on to mark the boundaries and check for anything out of the ordinary, such as a trespasser." his voice, thick with his accent, went up a pitch as he neared the end of his answer, almost like he was asking a question.

large paws padded along the ground, giving lone digger a clumsy bumble. his form shivered in the cold temperature, fur puffed up to shield the soft flesh beneath it. he scanned the territory around them, spotting owl's overlook and the training grounds in the distance. a small, barely audible purr resonated from the tom, his eyes wide in admiration at the beauty of his tribe's land.
Old December 28th, 2017, 03:40 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Faded was outside the apprentices den, trying to find her mentor then suddenly she saw her mentor talking with Never Fall and then caught in the cobwebs. She holded in her laugh as she padded over to her mentor. ``Minty Shade! When will our training start?`` She asked, ``Er, I mean I can wait but I was just wondering!`` She mewed, trying not to sound to whiny or impatient because she didn't want to seem like those kind of apprentices, not like they weren't bad though!
Minty Shade giggled at the apprentice. "We can start now." She meowed. She leaned in close and said; "And I know I'm the mentor here.. But I want to let you decide what we do." Her voice was quiet in that last sentence. She backed up a few mouse tails from the apprentice, as she thought she was too close.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old December 28th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Reindeer View Post
Minty Shade giggled at the apprentice. "We can start now." She meowed. She leaned in close and said; "And I know I'm the mentor here.. But I want to let you decide what we do." Her voice was quiet in that last sentence. She backed up a few mouse tails from the apprentice, as she thought she was too close.

``C-Choose? Me?`` She stammered, ``Uh.. sure.`` She said, she never got to pick ever! ``Wait, is this a trick question to see if mature enough to tell the apprentices to do when I'm a warrior?`` She asked in amusement.
Old December 28th, 2017, 03:53 PM
joe mama

Quote:
``C-Choose? Me?`` She stammered, ``Uh.. sure.`` She said, she never got to pick ever! ``Wait, is this a trick question to see if mature enough to tell the apprentices to do when I'm a warrior?`` She asked in amusement.
"No. It's not a trick." She meowed with a smile.

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old December 28th, 2017, 03:56 PM

Quote:
"No. It's not a trick." She meowed with a smile.

``Ok then... hm...`` She thought, ``I think I need to work on my battle moves, but I also think my hunting crouch is not right.`` She said thoughtfully, ``I don't know! I guess we can start with fighting first then hunt, because if the prey runs away I'll use my battle moves to attack it!`` She said playfully, bouncing from side to side.
Old December 28th, 2017, 04:01 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

♡ hi hello here's a note: hunters do not focus on battle moves. they only know basic defense mechanisms. they're to only focus on hunting for the tribe. ♡

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST.
Old December 28th, 2017, 04:03 PM
joe mama

Quote:
``Ok then... hm...`` She thought, ``I think I need to work on my battle moves, but I also think my hunting crouch is not right.`` She said thoughtfully, ``I don't know! I guess we can start with fighting first then hunt, because if the prey runs away I'll use my battle moves to attack it!`` She said playfully, bouncing from side to side.
"Okay!" Minty Shade meowed.

(How do they do this again?)

Old December 28th, 2017, 04:32 PM

Quote:
"Okay!" Minty Shade meowed.

(How do they do this again?)

Just practice battle moves without actually hurting eachother))

``Let's go Minty Shade!`` She said excitedly.
Old December 28th, 2017, 04:40 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
♡ i gave up on mentioning ♡

lone digger gulped before allowing himself to relax. ending heart was right, this may be his only chance to show how much he has grown to learn from aspen swirl! he should be honoured to be able to go on a patrol with the lead guard. puffing up his chest, lone digger thought of an answer to the other's question. many heartbeats passed, the tom's mind whirling, before his tail curled up confidently. a light seemed to go off above his head.

"search around to see if there are any hunters who are not accompanied by a guard. as winter is upon us, the danger levels are high. hungry predators are searching for food, and may attack a hunter that is not prepared." lone digger paused, then went on. "if there are no hunters out, go on to mark the boundaries and check for anything out of the ordinary, such as a trespasser." his voice, thick with his accent, went up a pitch as he neared the end of his answer, almost like he was asking a question.

large paws padded along the ground, giving lone digger a clumsy bumble. his form shivered in the cold temperature, fur puffed up to shield the soft flesh beneath it. he scanned the territory around them, spotting owl's overlook and the training grounds in the distance. a small, barely audible purr resonated from the tom, his eyes wide in admiration at the beauty of his tribe's land.
He laughs softly “yep that’s right. My friend now than what happens if a rouge comes around? Do we kill immediately? Or do we befriend them?” He asks calmly as he looks up and sighs happily. “ such a wonderful day. It’s nice and fresh today. Tell me little warrior have eyes on anyone?” He asks suddenly as he begins to head towards one of the borders. Of course as soon he gets there. He smells the air and begins to check some things out. His tail slashing a bit as he claws one of the trees a bit.
Old December 28th, 2017, 04:43 PM
joe mama

Quote:
Just practice battle moves without actually hurting eachother))

``Let's go Minty Shade!`` She said excitedly.
"Okay!" She Meowed following the Apprentice to an area with No-one in it.