RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 10:23 AM

Old January 14th, 2018, 09:10 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default The video ( private)

The screen lights up showing a dark messed up room that seemed to belong to a doctor or a therapist due to the medical supplies and books everywhere. In the far corner looking down onto the ground and constant moving of his head which repeatedly hit the wall over and over again was a man that once was the brightest in the world now Naruto foxheart looked like he been though hell, his once soft and kept blonde hair was messy and dirty and his eyes were just voids empty and alone soon he looks up at the camera staring at it for a few seconds than suddenly his eyes lit a bit as if he just came up with a idea. Slowly he walks to the desk and sits in front of it looking at you for a second now you can fully see the weaken man and the now dry blood on the side of his head. He begins to take a deep breath and speak calmly but of course it was weaken like as if he hadn’t spoke in a long while. “ .... my name is Naruto foxheart of The Eurotas crew that has been ... taken over by some kind of infection, a disease I’ve never seen before.. and it all started because of that damned rock! “ he yells in anger slamming the desk a bit. “ ... Lucifer kingheart went out five days ago.. he never came back. Sasuke wolfheart went out 3 days later and came back with injuries and the infection... he disappeared the next day, winter dragonheart left 5 days ago going after Sasuke.. he hasn’t come back as well. All I can hear is those things! Those damned monsters that used to be someone kind and were once family! “ he was shaking now as he runs his hand though his hair “ ... I don’t know what to do... I can hear them. They’re calling me but I don’t want to answer... even now they scream at me. Begging for me to join them... “ he looks up at the camera slient tears falling down his face. “ I don’t want to become like them... My name is Naruto foxheart... if any of my family is watching this please know that I tired to stop them... I tried to save them! Oh god I should’ve tried harder! Sage I can’t do this anymore as much as I love you and want to be with you... I’m not going to let them take me... Tord I’m so sorry I tried to save Sasuke but he .. He’s not the same anymore and Lion... I’m sorry mother! I tried to get Dad to stay but he put on a smile and said everything will be fine when I know it’s not!!” He suddenly stands up grabbing his head “ skye, I don’t know if winter is alive or like them but I tried to stop him too!! I tried saving them but none stayed! ... I’m alone.. they’re outside.. and I’m scared... so scared..” He says as he begins to sit back down... after a few minutes of him leaning against his arm saying nothing his flinched a bit as if he was hearing something “ ... no..” he says weakly to himself as the sound of the door opening was heard a broken sob from Naruto came with it as he begins to grab something from under the desk. He looks at up staring at something as he suddenly says loudly and proudly “ go to hell”
The camera cuts off with the image of Naruto suddenly pulling out a gun.

@Rubainito
@Celestial
@.:Blue Wishes:.
@Teggy
Accept the mission?
Y/N
Old January 15th, 2018, 01:36 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: The video ( private)

i’m up for role playing this - I guess
Old January 15th, 2018, 01:37 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post
i’m up for role playing this - I guess
Yay! :3 should we wait for others?
Old January 15th, 2018, 06:02 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Yay! :3 should we wait for others?
(( yes, we should ))
Old January 15th, 2018, 07:19 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( yes, we should ))
Kk! :3
Old January 15th, 2018, 05:29 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

We starting now?

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 15th, 2018, 09:41 PM
The Madness King

Yes!! Want me to start us off y’all be in your ship heading towards The eurotas ship :3
Old January 15th, 2018, 09:51 PM
The Madness King

Y’all know what I’m going to start it! Hang on a minute :3
@Rubinaito
@Celestial
@Teggy

My ocs that I will be using if y’all want like a gay best friend or new lover since most fun love is usually in a romantic zombie alien invasion on a ship that you’re ( may be) now gone ex’s suffered greatly in! Not only that it won’t start out with romance no y’all going to fall in love in your own way! In hell! XD *insert evil laugh here*
Alright my ocs are
Aziz tigerheart
Hades dark
Sano shadowheart ( twin of Sasuke)
Naruko foxheart ( twin of Naruto a full on homosexual peep :3)
And lastly some random oc that will most likely die early is ...
Rage madheart!!
Old January 15th, 2018, 10:06 PM
The Madness King

LETS BEGIN.
Mission accepted.

It was dark within the ( what do y’all want to call your ship) ship today, they were traveling towards C-345 where a ship biggest of its kind suddenly stopped working and a message was sent out by a man once seen as a savior now is mostly needed for his skills and knowledge on the ship. This mission was accepted by the most successful and talented crew ever seen. With hades alongside sage ( if it’s okay :3) who was the husband of the man they wished to rescue. Hades was in the control center with Sano and Naruko both skilled engineers and fighters as well former army men now working for a better cause. Naruko was the sister of Naruto foxheart and when she heard of the mission her was one of the first to accept without hesitate, Sano shadowheart was a different story. He did truly love his family but he didn’t want to come but was forced to due his vast knowledge of languages and technology. Aziz tigerheart was in the end bay already preparing for the dangerous journey ahead, She was scared but she was lead by determination to find her family and bring them back home beside her was rage who helped her anyway he can. Soon hades began to type something into the control panel to speak to everyone “ Come to the control center now. The Eurotas has been sighted I repeat we’re here. “ he clicks a button to stop it and looks at everyone with him. “ I believe it’s time we save some family. Stay close to it but be careful we don’t know what’s nearby that ship” he says calmly.
@Rubainito
@Celestial
@Rubainito
Okay! You claim one of each if y’all want :3
Old January 15th, 2018, 10:16 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
LETS BEGIN.
Mission accepted.

It was dark within the ( what do y’all want to call your ship) ship today, they were traveling towards C-345 where a ship biggest of its kind suddenly stopped working and a message was sent out by a man once seen as a savior now is mostly needed for his skills and knowledge on the ship. This mission was accepted by the most successful and talented crew ever seen. With hades alongside sage ( if it’s okay :3) who was the husband of the man they wished to rescue. Hades was in the control center with Sano and Naruko both skilled engineers and fighters as well former army men now working for a better cause. Naruko was the sister of Naruto foxheart and when she heard of the mission her was one of the first to accept without hesitate, Sano shadowheart was a different story. He did truly love his family but he didn’t want to come but was forced to due his vast knowledge of languages and technology. Aziz tigerheart was in the end bay already preparing for the dangerous journey ahead, She was scared but she was lead by determination to find her family and bring them back home beside her was rage who helped her anyway he can. Soon hades began to type something into the control panel to speak to everyone “ Come to the control center now. The Eurotas has been sighted I repeat we’re here. “ he clicks a button to stop it and looks at everyone with him. “ I believe it’s time we save some family. Stay close to it but be careful we don’t know what’s nearby that ship” he says calmly.
@Rubainito
@Celestial
@Rubainito
Okay! You claim one of each if y’all want :3
Sage stared out at the beautiful scenery that was space, watching the stars with a neutral expression without much movement. He turned to look over at Hades and nodded, grabbing onto his gun; it was a small thing, but one click of a button could expand it into a sword should he need to fight in close quarters. He hardly needed to worry about ammunition as it gathered the particles in the air to turn them into bullets right before shooting. The man hadn't spoken a word since they had found the video, and if anyone mentioned Naruto his hand would drift to the ring looped around his neck by a chain. Sage waited for Hades to lead them out, staring blankly at the ship they were right next to.

Belle stepped up beside Rage and slid her hand in with his. She was a doctor, ready to heal anyone on board. As much as she didn't want to go, she had virtually no choice; they needed to save Naruto, is he was still alive. She glanced up at the man and leaned in closer to him, letting her eyes drift shut for a moment. She didn't speak either, although it was because she was mute and not scared. Her vocal cords had been torn out at a young age to keep her quiet for reasons unknown. She parted open her lips as if she wanted to say something only to look down at her feet and close her mouth.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡