Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Name Suggestions?
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 08:20 PM
Fritter’s warrior cat art...
by Fritter
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:13 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Estelle
Today 08:13 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Blazing
Today 08:07 PM
Sunlit Fishing [p]
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 08:07 PM

Old February 22nd, 2018, 03:54 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Weird encounter (Private with @Broken Madness)

Splintermoon bent down eating the badger she killed. Yes she ate badgers Wich was weird for a cat she got satisfaction from it. Splintermoon started giggling "Ahhh killing badgers are so fun" she laughed even louder. @Broken Madness
Old February 22nd, 2018, 07:36 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Weird encounter (Private with @Broken Madness)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post
Splintermoon bent down eating the badger she killed. Yes she ate badgers Wich was weird for a cat she got satisfaction from it. Splintermoon started giggling "Ahhh killing badgers are so fun" she laughed even louder. @Broken Madness
A loud growl was heard “ we’re lost Sol” said a Molly with black and white fur and blue eyes. “ I swear to whatever star a up there..” a tom with sun colored fur and amber eyes growls “ Shut up Night! I know where I’m going “
Old February 22nd, 2018, 07:43 PM
Idk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
A loud growl was heard “ we’re lost Sol” said a Molly with black and white fur and blue eyes. “ I swear to whatever star a up there..” a tom with sun colored fur and amber eyes growls “ Shut up Night! I know where I’m going “
Splintermoon's head quickly raised up while she licked the blood off her paws. Her ears perking up as she heard two voices she started laughing weirdly "Ohhh! New Friends" she said going toward the voices getting closer and closer each paw step. Then she saw them a black and white Molly then a sun colored tom. Splintermoon decided to scare them and she giggled loud enough for them to hear her then jumped out in front of them scaring them" "Hiya!!" She smiled blood on her teeth and still some on her muzzle a bit. "I'm Splintermoon moon part of the insane family!" She laughed her creepy and weird laugh.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 07:54 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Splintermoon's head quickly raised up while she licked the blood off her paws. Her ears perking up as she heard two voices she started laughing weirdly "Ohhh! New Friends" she said going toward the voices getting closer and closer each paw step. Then she saw them a black and white Molly then a sun colored tom. Splintermoon decided to scare them and she giggled loud enough for them to hear her then jumped out in front of them scaring them" "Hiya!!" She smiled blood on her teeth and still some on her muzzle a bit. "I'm Splintermoon moon part of the insane family!" She laughed her creepy and weird laugh.
They didn’t jump at all more like they just stared at this new fellow. Sol laughs softly “ ... okay. By insane do you mean the madness family or...” he tilts his head “ because we came looking for some moon guy and I’m guessing that’s you?”
Old February 22nd, 2018, 07:59 PM
Idk

Quote:
They didn’t jump at all more like they just stared at this new fellow. Sol laughs softly “ ... okay. By insane do you mean the madness family or...” he tilts his head “ because we came looking for some moon guy and I’m guessing that’s you?”
"No not the madness family" she huffed a little instead of laughing like usual. "And yes I'm the so called 'moon guy' but my name is Splintermoon and how dare you laugh at me!" She said looking at him Splintermoon thought she was weird and scary not funny but she guessed that was his opinion. "So why are you looking for me?" Splintermoon questioned them suspicion in her eyes.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 08:17 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
"No not the madness family" she huffed a little instead of laughing like usual. "And yes I'm the so called 'moon guy' but my name is Splintermoon and how dare you laugh at me!" She said looking at him Splintermoon thought she was weird and scary not funny but she guessed that was his opinion. "So why are you looking for me?" Splintermoon questioned them suspicion in her eyes.
Sol nods slowly “ one of the madness members Wishes to see you and .. I don’t know why.” He Says calmly as Night looks at him “ they wish to find the leader of insane.”
Old February 22nd, 2018, 08:23 PM
Idk

Quote:
Sol nods slowly “ one of the madness members Wishes to see you and .. I don’t know why.” He Says calmly as Night looks at him “ they wish to find the leader of insane.”
"Hmm that would be either Silentsuffer or BloodLed but they're not around here so I'll have to do!" Splintermoon laughed "Silentsuffer and BloodLed might come near here" she shrugged examining the two "So what are your names?" Splintermoon asked them. @Broken Madness

Last edited by Dark Queen; February 22nd, 2018 at 09:35 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 09:37 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
"Hmm that would be either Silentsuffer or BloodLed but they're not around here so I'll have to do!" Splintermoon laughed "Silentsuffer and BloodLed might come near here" she shrugged examining the two "So what are your names?" Splintermoon asked them. @Broken Madness
Sol nods “ I’m sol and this is my sister night. We are how to say workers of madness. So would you mind following us or do we have to wait for the others”
Old February 22nd, 2018, 09:40 PM
Idk

Quote:
Sol nods “ I’m sol and this is my sister night. We are how to say workers of madness. So would you mind following us or do we have to wait for the others”
She shrugged as a big black tom with red eyes came from out of the bushes "Hello Splintermoon" he said dipping his head slightly "Hi BloodLed!" She said laughing "these are workers of the madness family the leader wants to see you" she said
(Gtg for now)
Old February 22nd, 2018, 10:00 PM
Idk

(NVM I'm back XD @Broken Madness)

Last edited by Dark Queen; February 22nd, 2018 at 10:08 PM.