Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM

Old August 6th, 2018, 02:24 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@doug.

Cedarpaw followed Firehawk towards the direction of the ShadowClan border, he wasn't so eager to find it this border. On the trek here, he often got distracted by a butterfly or a spider that made its way along his path.

The scent of ShadowClan was much more distinct to the tom. it made his nose crinkle in disgust. "Ew, what's that smell?" he asked, his tongue sticking out. The ginger and white apprentice looked up towards Firehawk, awaiting an answer while he tried to think of ways to block out the smell.
The scent in question was a combination between the smell of pine and the pungent stench of the swamp, with just a hint of frog beneath. "ShadowClan," he responded.

"A large portion of their territory is a marsh-- a forested wetland where large pools of water collect and stagnates. Because of this, their land has a lot of insects, frogs, and reptiles. It's a little gross to walk through their territory-- the ground is mucky and it can be hard to groom out of your fur.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old August 17th, 2018, 03:43 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

|| @Checkmate ||

Creekpaw wasn't sure why his mentor had sent him here alone, but there was no way in the place of no stars that he was going to mess up his training. The thin-limbed tom was rather frightened, as usual, but he didn't want to let it show... Smokefuzz could be watching him, and he wouldn't take kindly to his hesitation. Creeping up to the border, he recoiled slightly at the strong scent that hit him, one that he'd caught a hold of whenever they were downwind of the strange territory. So this was ShadowClan, huh? He didn't know much about it, though he hoped that his mentor would teach him more. If only he'd come along for the first trip...

Creekpaw continued across the border, wary of the scent markers. If there was anything he was familiar with, it was the code. He had to live by it if he ever wanted to be successful. He hadn't spent much time with his family at all, especially avoiding his brother. Though he did look up to Frostpaw as a role model, in a way, he couldn't shake his near death experience at his sibling's paws from his head. At least he'd be far away from him... And all of them, too. He was too awkward around his family to ever feel as if he were a part of it.
Old August 17th, 2018, 06:34 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
|| @Checkmate ||

Creekpaw wasn't sure why his mentor had sent him here alone, but there was no way in the place of no stars that he was going to mess up his training. The thin-limbed tom was rather frightened, as usual, but he didn't want to let it show... Smokefuzz could be watching him, and he wouldn't take kindly to his hesitation. Creeping up to the border, he recoiled slightly at the strong scent that hit him, one that he'd caught a hold of whenever they were downwind of the strange territory. So this was ShadowClan, huh? He didn't know much about it, though he hoped that his mentor would teach him more. If only he'd come along for the first trip...

Creekpaw continued across the border, wary of the scent markers. If there was anything he was familiar with, it was the code. He had to live by it if he ever wanted to be successful. He hadn't spent much time with his family at all, especially avoiding his brother. Though he did look up to Frostpaw as a role model, in a way, he couldn't shake his near death experience at his sibling's paws from his head. At least he'd be far away from him... And all of them, too. He was too awkward around his family to ever feel as if he were a part of it.
Daturapaw was currently creeping through a bush on her side of the border her blue eyes squinting because of the leaves that were blocking her vision . She snuck out here because she was curious about the borders and felt really bored just staying in the camp , no she doesn't have a mentor ,yet, she went out here on her own accord , to add to it she couldn't handle the mass of cats that were hogging the clearing ,it was too loud and too crowded for her , besides the territory this is second best quiet place there is. She was glad that no one stopped her as well. She got angry very easily at other cats , she couldn't handle large groups or loud noises of them talking especially the kits whining she will think of the most gruesome ways to harm or get rid of them as well but never act upon ,she will even think or whisper silently ' I hope you have a slow and very painful death ' or ' why can't you just die?' . But if there were a normal and nice cat she will be glad to speak to them! because of all of this she was alone . she wasn't complaining .

As the feline finally put her right paw out of the bush she smelled an riverclan tom making her fur prickle and causing her to bare her teeth a bit . Daturapaw crouched and leaped out of the bush her paws stretched out and mouth open showing her fangs releasing a yell hoping to scare the tom . But as she landed on her feet she noticed that he was on his side making her smile a tad bit ,she remembered that they did have borders causing her to be wide eyed and look down at the ground and back up quickly ,shadowclans scent was still strong and pure enough that it was a sign that she was safe . She swished her tail once before standing up straight and glaring at the tom "greetings ..riverclanner.." she meowed cautiously a hint of unpleasantry was within her tone as well .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; August 17th, 2018 at 06:37 PM.
Old August 17th, 2018, 06:58 PM
The Red to your Blue~

|| @Checkmate ||

Creekpaw nearly jumped out of his fur at the sudden accusations, instantly shrinking to the ground defensively as the aggressor made their presence known. As his eyes locked with the ShadowClanner, his heart stopped, eyes widening. Was he having a nightmare? Did he accidentally pass out from the ShadowClan odour? She looked like his blood brother, but her scent was unmistakably that of a different clan. She didn't carry his family's scent, but she looked so... familiar. Stuck in place and huddled to the ground, he was silent as he stared at the misty she-cat in disbelief. Even as she started to relax, his fur was still bristling. He didn't like the way she looked at him. Granted, she was more emotive than Frostpaw, but that didn't ease the shock.

Composing himself as best as he could, he still crouched low as he responded. "...I haven't passed your border," he meowed diplomatically, trying to show that he wasn't looking for a fight. He hated fighting, not because he'd be hurting others, but because they'd be hurting him. Peace was none of his business, but keeping himself safe? That was important. "My... my mentor sent me here. I'm trailing the border..." It was just his luck that he'd end up being face-to-face with a ShadowClan cat, let alone one that eerily resembled his kithood fear. He just wanted it to be over with.
Old August 17th, 2018, 07:26 PM

Quote:
|| @Checkmate ||

Creekpaw nearly jumped out of his fur at the sudden accusations, instantly shrinking to the ground defensively as the aggressor made their presence known. As his eyes locked with the ShadowClanner, his heart stopped, eyes widening. Was he having a nightmare? Did he accidentally pass out from the ShadowClan odour? She looked like his blood brother, but her scent was unmistakably that of a different clan. She didn't carry his family's scent, but she looked so... familiar. Stuck in place and huddled to the ground, he was silent as he stared at the misty she-cat in disbelief. Even as she started to relax, his fur was still bristling. He didn't like the way she looked at him. Granted, she was more emotive than Frostpaw, but that didn't ease the shock.

Composing himself as best as he could, he still crouched low as he responded. "...I haven't passed your border," he meowed diplomatically, trying to show that he wasn't looking for a fight. He hated fighting, not because he'd be hurting others, but because they'd be hurting him. Peace was none of his business, but keeping himself safe? That was important. "My... my mentor sent me here. I'm trailing the border..." It was just his luck that he'd end up being face-to-face with a ShadowClan cat, let alone one that eerily resembled his kithood fear. He just wanted it to be over with.
her eyes narrowed still not really trusting him soon she huffed with a swish of her tail . A smirk showed on her face clearly pleased with his reaction that she was given she wasn't sure if it was her little jumpscare or what ,but she enjoyed the results . Even after a good while that the scare had passed the young tom still looked shook , was she that good? mouse she thought with a glimmer in her eyes . She puffed out her chest and fur now holding her head high her tail curled eyes glued to him " jumpy aren't we? " she teased " and I see that ,but where is your mentor? Aren't they supposed to go with them for their training sessions ?" she asked with an raised eyebrow . I shouldn't be saying anything about that I'm no better off. I have no mentor ....just to make sure .

As she was waiting for her answer her blue orbs looked up at the sky a soft and warm smile could be seen ,she felt the bit of wind blow across her fur and heard some birds singing their song , she sighed in content loving the almost perfect silence that this place had . If she could she would go out here everyday and just lay down and enjoy the sounds of nature. She returned her attention to the tom "well if I'm gonna be talking to you I might as well know your name....so....what's your name?" she asked now tilting her head in curiosity . She for one didn't like to be called anything other than her name , nicknames were one thing but that was only for cats who were apart of her family hint her mother who she just loved to death and best friends .

Old August 17th, 2018, 08:43 PM
The Red to your Blue~

|| @Checkmate ||

Creekpaw narrowed his eyes at her in the slightest, unappreciative of her attitude. Maybe she had a superiority complex? He wanted to wipe that smirk off of her face, nonetheless, but he was spineless. At least her psyche was an interesting one, not the goody-two-shoes RiverClan warrior attitude he'd seen around his own camp. Shadowclanners had a different upbringing, no? There were definitely some differences, but he wasn't sure how much of an impact it had on this strange cat. "Where's yours?" If her mentor were around, he knew he'd be in some sort of trouble. In all honesty, he just wanted to go, but Smokefuzz wouldn't take kindly to that.

"My name? I don't see the point in telling you." He was his normal, disconnected self, really. Still frightened, still intimidated, but distant enough to refuse to divulge information. "Not like we'll meet again." He was unashamedly glad that that was the case, and he wasn't afraid to admit it. He had no desire to pursue a relationship with this cat, let alone many others.
Old August 17th, 2018, 10:11 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug. View Post

The scent in question was a combination between the smell of pine and the pungent stench of the swamp, with just a hint of frog beneath. "ShadowClan," he responded.

"A large portion of their territory is a marsh-- a forested wetland where large pools of water collect and stagnates. Because of this, their land has a lot of insects, frogs, and reptiles. It's a little gross to walk through their territory-- the ground is mucky and it can be hard to groom out of your fur.

With his nose with crinkled, he looked at Firehawk in disgust. "Why do they live like that?!" he exclaimed a little more loudly than he had intended. He also found himself inching away from the border with each step. "I hope I never end up over there, I might gag myself to death!" he continued, turning away and looking into the other territory.

"If RiverClan cats swim and we run, what do ShadowClan cats do?" he inquired. He'd heard kit tales about the swimming cats and that ThunderClan... climbs? But he'd never really heard anything about ShadowClan.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old August 18th, 2018, 01:22 PM

Quote:
|| @Checkmate ||

Creekpaw narrowed his eyes at her in the slightest, unappreciative of her attitude. Maybe she had a superiority complex? He wanted to wipe that smirk off of her face, nonetheless, but he was spineless. At least her psyche was an interesting one, not the goody-two-shoes RiverClan warrior attitude he'd seen around his own camp. Shadowclanners had a different upbringing, no? There were definitely some differences, but he wasn't sure how much of an impact it had on this strange cat. "Where's yours?" If her mentor were around, he knew he'd be in some sort of trouble. In all honesty, he just wanted to go, but Smokefuzz wouldn't take kindly to that.

"My name? I don't see the point in telling you." He was his normal, disconnected self, really. Still frightened, still intimidated, but distant enough to refuse to divulge information. "Not like we'll meet again." He was unashamedly glad that that was the case, and he wasn't afraid to admit it. He had no desire to pursue a relationship with this cat, let alone many others.
foxdung! I knew I shouldn't have asked...foxdung foxdung foxdung! half of her was angry half of her was guilty for lack of a better word but the guilty side was stronger and to show that she lowered her head and flattened her ears a bit "i ...Don t ..have one" she had to force our the words otherwise they would have been stuck in her throat . She snorted and raised her head back up with her eyes narrowed slightly " but you can't blame me , the clearing is too crowded ! This place isn t ." she meowed trying to defend herself with her truth . Then she raised her eyebrow and huffed " Fine then ,mines daturapaw. Yours is...riverpaw? No wait! Streampaw? Nah...mousepaw? Hmm..mousepaw seems fitting at the moment . If you don't tell me your name I'll call you mousepaw then , I'm sure you won't want that now will you? I on the other hand don't ." she meowed the smirk returned to face once again . This ought to give her his name right? No one likes being called something else other then their name like her , especially with one like mousepaw.

Old August 18th, 2018, 03:08 PM
The Red to your Blue~

|| @Checkmate ||

"Mm... That's a shame." Creekpaw was rather uninterested about her mentor or their nonexistence, and he wasn't swayed by the sadness in her tone. It was advantageous to not bond, especially when cats tried to pull the waterworks on you. He was immune to their sadness and their anger, until they took it out on him physically. She had the same aversion to others as he did, it seemed, but she wasn't smart about it. She was too emotive to disconnect, and that was why she struggled with dealing with the others.

"...I said we'd never meet again, Daturapaw." His tone was still as flat as ever, no longer hinting at insecurity or fear. He knew he could never do that to his brother, but this wasn't his brother. "Mousepaw's fine," he mewed simply, unfazed by the attempt to make him lose his cool. There were already cats named 'Mousepaw', didn't she know that? "It's your territory, you can stay as long as you want, but that doesn't make us friends."
Old August 25th, 2018, 05:51 PM

Quote:
|| @Checkmate ||

"Mm... That's a shame." Creekpaw was rather uninterested about her mentor or their nonexistence, and he wasn't swayed by the sadness in her tone. It was advantageous to not bond, especially when cats tried to pull the waterworks on you. He was immune to their sadness and their anger, until they took it out on him physically. She had the same aversion to others as he did, it seemed, but she wasn't smart about it. She was too emotive to disconnect, and that was why she struggled with dealing with the others.

"...I said we'd never meet again, Daturapaw." His tone was still as flat as ever, no longer hinting at insecurity or fear. He knew he could never do that to his brother, but this wasn't his brother. "Mousepaw's fine," he mewed simply, unfazed by the attempt to make him lose his cool. There were already cats named 'Mousepaw', didn't she know that? "It's your territory, you can stay as long as you want, but that doesn't make us friends."
Daturapaw flicked her ears now looking away from the tom she did truly feel guilty about it after being caught . She was busy looking to the left the toms voice was tuned out at the moment since she was currently watching a squirrel leap to another branch until he said his last sentence making her return her attention to him . She wasn't wanting to become friends , maybe just a small conversation , clearly that seemed too much to ask causing her eyes to narrow a bit "I never said that I wanted to become friends .mousey. But if I were to have a conversation with you which I may have wanted to ,to me calling you random tom just didn't seem right. But now,I think I will stick with mousey instead of mousepaw. " she stated her eyes giving off a cold glow . She shook her head in frustration already , her ears folded back yet again "cats" she meowed under her breath her time was laced with venom.