Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old November 10th, 2016, 04:47 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciPie View Post
Aquaheart smiled contently and closed his eyes as he let Stonewillow's chuckle melt into his memory. As he heard her turn her body, he looked at her. The tom almost gawped as he looked at her; her eyes were so beautiful to him right now. Shaking his head a little as she began to speak, he perked his ears as he listened intensely to what the she cat was saying. Stonewillow's words filled him with warmth, but also a kind of dread; he didn't know where that dread was coming from, but he ignored it as he opened his mouth to speak, " You're mother sounds like a great cat. I wish I could've met her, but a part of her lives on in you forever." The tom cat smiled at her as he spoke, hoping to reassure her.
Stonewillow's ears perked and she smiled. "Not everyone agrees with me... Because I'm so 'childish' but..." she paused. Her eyes filled with tears that she tried to hold back. "My mother always said it meant I was going to be great. That it meant I was going to be a fun, amazing, beautiful warrior.." she closed her eyes to hold back her tears. With a sigh, she sat up and looked away, a few tears rolling down her cheeks. "My mother was protecting me when she died... Some thought I had killed her... Some attacked me, and if it weren't for Moonfang, I'd be dead..." she said, her orbs looking at him from the corners. "Everyone shunned me, and there are even some who have called me unworthy of the clan name." she continued, her voice becoming more and more saddened as more tears escaped her eyes.
Old November 11th, 2016, 10:11 AM
Lucifer's soulmate

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

Stonewillow's ears perked and she smiled. "Not everyone agrees with me... Because I'm so 'childish' but..." she paused. Her eyes filled with tears that she tried to hold back. "My mother always said it meant I was going to be great. That it meant I was going to be a fun, amazing, beautiful warrior.." she closed her eyes to hold back her tears. With a sigh, she sat up and looked away, a few tears rolling down her cheeks. "My mother was protecting me when she died... Some thought I had killed her... Some attacked me, and if it weren't for Moonfang, I'd be dead..." she said, her orbs looking at him from the corners. "Everyone shunned me, and there are even some who have called me unworthy of the clan name." she continued, her voice becoming more and more saddened as more tears escaped her eyes.
Aquaheart watched Stonewillow with sad eyes as she spoke, but she managed to continue, and he wasn't going to interrupt her unless it got really bad. The tom hung onto every word she spoke. As the she cat sat up and turned away, Aquaheart instantly sat up as well. Before Stonewillow had even finished, he raced forward. Walking closely to her, he rubbed his body along her before sitting down right beside her. Letting a low, comforting purr rumble in his throat as he leaned against her a little to show she could lean against him, he gave her a few rough licks on the head. "Don't let any cat get to you. You just be you and live your life. The past cannot be helped, and if they can't see just how great a cat oyu are, well then that's their loss." His chin rested on the she cats head as he spoke, and he gave her another quick, softer lick when he finished.
Quill is my fallen angel sibling | Lost Illusion is my demon child | Imgurheart is my adopted demon child | Ludi is my daughter in-law | Chara Dreemurr is my psychopathic child named Chara | Holly is my demon grandchild | Dizerel is my grandchild | Moonfang is my nice demon kitten | Aleka is my personal toaster | Fallen is my pet hawk

#WeskerForDaWin2017RE6 (HAHAHA MOONY)
Old November 11th, 2016, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciPie View Post
Aquaheart watched Stonewillow with sad eyes as she spoke, but she managed to continue, and he wasn't going to interrupt her unless it got really bad. The tom hung onto every word she spoke. As the she cat sat up and turned away, Aquaheart instantly sat up as well. Before Stonewillow had even finished, he raced forward. Walking closely to her, he rubbed his body along her before sitting down right beside her. Letting a low, comforting purr rumble in his throat as he leaned against her a little to show she could lean against him, he gave her a few rough licks on the head. "Don't let any cat get to you. You just be you and live your life. The past cannot be helped, and if they can't see just how great a cat oyu are, well then that's their loss." His chin rested on the she cats head as he spoke, and he gave her another quick, softer lick when he finished.
Stonrwillow let out a quiet purr and nuzzled him as he rested his head on hers. She smiled softly and closed her eyes. She felt as if time stopped, and her ears flattened against her head. She looked up at the stars, seeing the moon. "It's late..." she whispered. I wonder if anyone will notice... she thought.
Old November 14th, 2016, 08:30 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

@Moonfang & @Midnight Rain
Abysslight moved quickly along the ShadowClan border, her two kits swinging in her jaws. Sunlight dappled her long black pelt as she moved from shadow to shadow, passing through sunlit areas every time she moved. She didn't really want to be seen sneaking away with her kits, and the RiverClan queen was glad she was black and not a lighter color.

Sheerkit squirmed, trying to wriggle from her mother's grasp, but it was no use. She tucked her legs up and closed her eyes, wondering where they were going and what was happening.

Last edited by doghouse; November 14th, 2016 at 08:31 AM.
Old November 14th, 2016, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post
@Moonfang & @Midnight Rain
Abysslight moved quickly along the ShadowClan border, her two kits swinging in her jaws. Sunlight dappled her long black pelt as she moved from shadow to shadow, passing through sunlit areas every time she moved. She didn't really want to be seen sneaking away with her kits, and the RiverClan queen was glad she was black and not a lighter color.

Sheerkit squirmed, trying to wriggle from her mother's grasp, but it was no use. She tucked her legs up and closed her eyes, wondering where they were going and what was happening.
Sapphirekit padded around, smiling. He looked around, his now darkened, yellowish eyes shining. He smiled widely, and kept low.
Adderstep followed the kit with a smile. She shook her head. Always sneaking away, silly kit... she thought.
Sapphirekit came to a spot and stopped, seeing Abysslight running with two kits. His eyes widened and he bolted after her, causing Adderstep to run after him as well. She didn't see Abysslight, so she didn't really try to remain hidden.
Old November 14th, 2016, 12:23 PM
questionmark

Quote:

Sapphirekit padded around, smiling. He looked around, his now darkened, yellowish eyes shining. He smiled widely, and kept low.
Adderstep followed the kit with a smile. She shook her head. Always sneaking away, silly kit... she thought.
Sapphirekit came to a spot and stopped, seeing Abysslight running with two kits. His eyes widened and he bolted after her, causing Adderstep to run after him as well. She didn't see Abysslight, so she didn't really try to remain hidden.
Abysslight scented a familiar scent, along with one she didn't recognize. The black molly turned around, careful not to disturb her two kits. She saw Sapphirekit and shifted her paws uncertainly. “Sapphirekit, what're you doing here? And who's that?” she nodded towards the unfamiliar cat, and her voice was muffled by the scruffs of her kits.
Old November 14th, 2016, 02:07 PM

Quote:

Abysslight scented a familiar scent, along with one she didn't recognize. The black molly turned around, careful not to disturb her two kits. She saw Sapphirekit and shifted her paws uncertainly. “Sapphirekit, what're you doing here? And who's that?” she nodded towards the unfamiliar cat, and her voice was muffled by the scruffs of her kits.
Sapphirekit froze when she looked at him, and Adderstep finally saw the black she-cat, and jumped over Sapphirekit with a snarl. "Adderstep! Hey, stop it!" he mewed, making her look back. He bolted over to the RiverClan molly and gave a soft smile. "Are those the kits?" he asked, smiling. Adderstep stepped closer, her claws unsheathed but she tried to make herself not look like a threat. The other molly seemed in a rush, almost as if she was running away. Adderstep then gasped softly. "You're leaving the clans... running away..." she whispered. Sapphirekit didn't hear her, but she hoped the molly did at the least.
Old November 14th, 2016, 02:31 PM
questionmark

Quote:

Sapphirekit froze when she looked at him, and Adderstep finally saw the black she-cat, and jumped over Sapphirekit with a snarl. "Adderstep! Hey, stop it!" he mewed, making her look back. He bolted over to the RiverClan molly and gave a soft smile. "Are those the kits?" he asked, smiling. Adderstep stepped closer, her claws unsheathed but she tried to make herself not look like a threat. The other molly seemed in a rush, almost as if she was running away. Adderstep then gasped softly. "You're leaving the clans... running away..." she whispered. Sapphirekit didn't hear her, but she hoped the molly did at the least.
Abysslight stepped back as the molly leaped towards her, snarling. Fear filled her eyes, but she blinked it away as Sapphirekit stepped forwards. “Yes. The tom is Nutkit. Don't get too close. I don't want you to get sick too. And the she-kit is Sheerkit.” she meowed through kit fluff. As the molly, Adderstep as Sapphirekit had called her, stepped forwards, Abysslight stepped away slightly. She lowered her gaze, seeing Adderstep's unsheathed claws, she looked back up. “Yes. It's the only way to save Nutkit.” she whispered so that Sapphirekit couldn't hear, though her voice shook and she was louder than she'd meant to be.
Sheerkit struggled again, kicking free and dropping on the ground. She saw two strange cats and wobbled behind Abysslight's leg.
Old November 14th, 2016, 02:40 PM

Quote:

Abysslight stepped back as the molly leaped towards her, snarling. Fear filled her eyes, but she blinked it away as Sapphirekit stepped forwards. “Yes. The tom is Nutkit. Don't get too close. I don't want you to get sick too. And the she-kit is Sheerkit.” she meowed through kit fluff. As the molly, Adderstep as Sapphirekit had called her, stepped forwards, Abysslight stepped away slightly. She lowered her gaze, seeing Adderstep's unsheathed claws, she looked back up. “Yes. It's the only way to save Nutkit.” she whispered so that Sapphirekit couldn't hear, though her voice shook and she was louder than she'd meant to be.
Sheerkit struggled again, kicking free and dropping on the ground. She saw two strange cats and wobbled behind Abysslight's leg.
Adderstep sighed, then looked up. "I can help. There is a meeting place only few know about, a place where Syndicate and Clan-ers meet." her words trailed. The term Clan-er was used by loners and Syndicate members, herself a loner once before. She looked up and sighed. "I know someone who might be able to help. There has been a sickness spreading in our nursery and... unfortunately, Sapphirekit's sister has caught it." she said, and Sapphirekit heard it. "Wait, no... she's fine! Mamma said she was... she was fine." he mewed, tears filling his eyes. Adderstep sighed. "Sapphirekit, yes, she will be fine, but you must be strong for her. We have to help your friend." she said. "The name's Adderstep, and usually I'd strike up a deal but this seems to be a matter of personal help rather then just to save someone's tail end. Consider me an ally." she said. "I take it you met my friend, Moonfang. She spoke of you, I can only guess your name is Abysslight. Follow me, I'll take you to the spot where my friend stays, but that's as far as I will go." she said firmly, and grabbed Sapphirekit, beginning to walk in the direction of the Syndicate border.
Old November 14th, 2016, 03:01 PM
questionmark

Quote:

Adderstep sighed, then looked up. "I can help. There is a meeting place only few know about, a place where Syndicate and Clan-ers meet." her words trailed. The term Clan-er was used by loners and Syndicate members, herself a loner once before. She looked up and sighed. "I know someone who might be able to help. There has been a sickness spreading in our nursery and... unfortunately, Sapphirekit's sister has caught it." she said, and Sapphirekit heard it. "Wait, no... she's fine! Mamma said she was... she was fine." he mewed, tears filling his eyes. Adderstep sighed. "Sapphirekit, yes, she will be fine, but you must be strong for her. We have to help your friend." she said. "The name's Adderstep, and usually I'd strike up a deal but this seems to be a matter of personal help rather then just to save someone's tail end. Consider me an ally." she said. "I take it you met my friend, Moonfang. She spoke of you, I can only guess your name is Abysslight. Follow me, I'll take you to the spot where my friend stays, but that's as far as I will go." she said firmly, and grabbed Sapphirekit, beginning to walk in the direction of the Syndicate border.
Abysslight nodded gratefully. “Thank you....” she murmured, dipping her head. She bent down and picked up Sheerkit in her jaws. “I'm sorry to hear that your sisters sick....” she meowed to Sapphirekit. “Yes, I'm Abysslight.” she didn't want to spend any more time talking, and she shifted from paw to paw impatiently. She looked around. “We should go before someone sees us.” she meowed nervously.