Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by chickadee
Today 11:04 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:13 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:11 PM

Old November 6th, 2017, 05:27 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie View Post
"Owl? Whats Owl like?" The kit asked, interested.
"i dont know i want there when they met him"lightingscale said

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old November 6th, 2017, 05:33 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post
Owl had just started to fall into a light slumber, so he grumbled when he heard some noise coming towards him. Putting his expert nose to sniff around him, he didn't even bother to open his eyes, knowing it was the warrior from earlier, along with the apprentice. Which clan did they say they were in again ? He tried remembering but it didn't come back. Maybe they hadn't mentioned it. Yes, that must be it. His memory wasn't failing him now, was it ?
The old tom flinched when he heard his warrior name, his fur sticking up in agitation, though he tried to calm down.
He scoffed when the warrior tried to make him join his clan. Hadn't he made himself clear on that point ? Sure, the storm coming his way was worrying, but he wouldn't stoop that low.
However, at the mention of an apprentice that was apparently very willing to learn the medicine cat's way, he froze, and cursed his soft side for what he was about to say.
With an incoherent grumble, no doubt an insult to his weak self, he got up on his legs, his pads sore, his bones cracking. He let out a slight wince of pain and shook himself to make the leaves sticking on his fur go away, and sighed.
"Alright, alright, I'll tell the brat how not to kill others ..." He was about to go to the other way he came from, but stopped. "However, there is one condition ..."

-
Magpiepaw had been watching the conversation between Flyingspirit and Swiftowl intently, without popping in, as she had been instructed. However she couldn't stop herself from taking her turn in asking the questions when the old medicine cat mentioned his condition.
"What is it ? What do you want from us ?" She asked, a trace of suspicion in her voice.

-
Swiftowl was surprised that the apprentice took the liberty to ask a question in the stead of who he had assumed was her mentor. He chuckled a bit, his eyes distant, as if he was recalling a fond memory, before getting back to reality. He put on a passive face, taking on a sweet tone, or well, as sweet as he could muster.
"Oh, nothing, nothing, a few ... favors. Namely, I want to be fed and have a safe place to sleep, and I want all my needs to be answered to. Otherwise, I'm afraid I wont find it in my old heart to help mentor the poor lassie." He answered, looking Flyingspirit right in the eyes.

(Holy cow that was long.)
@littledragon0625
Flyingspirit loved his daughter,” Ofcourse we’ll fed you and provide you a place to sleep!” He was shocked a former clan cat thought the clans wouldn’t do the basic thing such as food,” Besides medicine cats are welcome in any clan. You know the warrior code on that after all...You can enter any clan territory to collect herbs, visit medicine cats, and if you are staying overnight you are entitled to a nest and food.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 6th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Flyingspirit loved his daughter,” Ofcourse we’ll fed you and provide you a place to sleep!” He was shocked a former clan cat thought the clans wouldn’t do the basic thing such as food,” Besides medicine cats are welcome in any clan. You know the warrior code on that after all...You can enter any clan territory to collect herbs, visit medicine cats, and if you are staying overnight you are entitled to a nest and food.”
"yes thats true"dragonstar said"now hurry well make you a nice warm nest back at the camp its getting darker by the min."(keep your ears open thats to help as soon as we start walking all part of the plot)

So did they bury you?
Old November 7th, 2017, 07:12 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

"yes thats true"dragonstar said"now hurry well make you a nice warm nest back at the camp its getting darker by the min."(keep your ears open thats to help as soon as we start walking all part of the plot)
(Okay)
Flyingspirit glanced at Owl to see if he was following or not. Little Ravenkit, I have the biggest suprise for you, just wait until we get to camp and you can meet Owl, a former medicine cat, who’ll teach you the dangerous herbs... He glanced up,” Ermm...Owl. Since Ravenkit is nearing apprenticehood, are you still able to like preform the ceremony only medicine cats can preform to see if Starclan will accept her as our Medicine Cat, since she can’t do it?” He braced himself for an answer (Is Owl going to end up perminantly staying?)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 7th, 2017, 10:29 AM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Quote:

"i dont know i want there when they met him"lightingscale said
"Oh ok." Tinykit said. She walked out of the nursery and asked, "When are the others coming?"

Last edited by CinnamonCookie; November 7th, 2017 at 10:30 AM.
Old November 7th, 2017, 04:12 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie View Post
"Oh ok." Tinykit said. She walked out of the nursery and asked, "When are the others coming?"
"i dont know hopefully before the storm gets worst out there"lightningscale said but the rain had just started.

So did they bury you?
Old November 7th, 2017, 04:19 PM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Swiftowl was surprised by the warrior's honest response, and grumbled a really quiet "Well, protection isn't always a given ..."
He looked to the side as Flyingspirit continued talking, and his eyes flashed with something akin to sadness when he heard the warrior talk about Medicine cats being welcome in any clan.
However, he quickly collected himself, and scoffed.
"Yes, yes, of course I can do that, I know that !" He started walking away.
"Then why didn't you think we
'd offer you shelter ?" Magpiepaw asked.
Swiftowl stopped a little, and muttered "Well, that's ... I had a very good reason not to trust you, that's all." Before he went back to walking towards the Dragonclan camp.

Quote:
Flyingspirit glanced at Owl to see if he was following or not. Little Ravenkit, I have the biggest suprise for you, just wait until we get to camp and you can meet Owl, a former medicine cat, who’ll teach you the dangerous herbs... He glanced up,” Ermm...Owl. Since Ravenkit is nearing apprenticehood, are you still able to like preform the ceremony only medicine cats can preform to see if Starclan will accept her as our Medicine Cat, since she can’t do it?” He braced himself for an answer (Is Owl going to end up perminantly staying?) Today 04:57 AM

Swiftowl could see the warrior was nervous about this apprentice. He wondered what ties binded them together. But he had another matter in mind. He scoffed yet again, and looked the warrior up and down. "Of course I can do that ! Who do you take me for ? Some low-life rogue ?!"
"Well, you are a loner ... why did you disappear again ?" Magpiepaw asked innocently.
Swiftowl, however, didn't catch on the innocence and snarled at the apprentice. "That's none of your business !" he took a deep breath before adding. "Now let's get going ! The storm's coming and I will get grumpy if any single hair on my fur gets wet !" With that last word, he took the lead, guiding himself with the scents around him.
-
Magpiepaw was taken aback yet again by the Medicine cat's behavior, but didn't press on her questioning. Instead, she got closer to Flyingspirit, and meowed in a whisper. "How he could get any grumpier is beyond me, but he's right, we should hurry up back to camp."
She then went closer to Swiftowl, but not too close, and took the opposite diection he was taking, back to the camp, laughing at the reaction of the old cat who proceeded to follow her after grumbling some more.

(Swiftowl's going to stay until Ravenkit is ready to become a Medicine Cat. After that, I don't know.)

Last edited by PeaFlower; November 7th, 2017 at 04:22 PM.
Old November 7th, 2017, 08:41 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post
Swiftowl was surprised by the warrior's honest response, and grumbled a really quiet "Well, protection isn't always a given ..."
He looked to the side as Flyingspirit continued talking, and his eyes flashed with something akin to sadness when he heard the warrior talk about Medicine cats being welcome in any clan.
However, he quickly collected himself, and scoffed.
"Yes, yes, of course I can do that, I know that !" He started walking away.
"Then why didn't you think we
'd offer you shelter ?" Magpiepaw asked.
Swiftowl stopped a little, and muttered "Well, that's ... I had a very good reason not to trust you, that's all." Before he went back to walking towards the Dragonclan camp.

Swiftowl could see the warrior was nervous about this apprentice. He wondered what ties binded them together. But he had another matter in mind. He scoffed yet again, and looked the warrior up and down. "Of course I can do that ! Who do you take me for ? Some low-life rogue ?!"
"Well, you are a loner ... why did you disappear again ?" Magpiepaw asked innocently.
Swiftowl, however, didn't catch on the innocence and snarled at the apprentice. "That's none of your business !" he took a deep breath before adding. "Now let's get going ! The storm's coming and I will get grumpy if any single hair on my fur gets wet !" With that last word, he took the lead, guiding himself with the scents around him.
-
Magpiepaw was taken aback yet again by the Medicine cat's behavior, but didn't press on her questioning. Instead, she got closer to Flyingspirit, and meowed in a whisper. "How he could get any grumpier is beyond me, but he's right, we should hurry up back to camp."
She then went closer to Swiftowl, but not too close, and took the opposite diection he was taking, back to the camp, laughing at the reaction of the old cat who proceeded to follow her after grumbling some more.

(Swiftowl's going to stay until Ravenkit is ready to become a Medicine Cat. After that, I don't know.)
Quote:
(Okay)
Flyingspirit glanced at Owl to see if he was following or not. Little Ravenkit, I have the biggest suprise for you, just wait until we get to camp and you can meet Owl, a former medicine cat, who’ll teach you the dangerous herbs... He glanced up,” Ermm...Owl. Since Ravenkit is nearing apprenticehood, are you still able to like preform the ceremony only medicine cats can preform to see if Starclan will accept her as our Medicine Cat, since she can’t do it?” He braced himself for an answer (Is Owl going to end up perminantly staying?)
(ok,my turn hope you can dig...i feel like this is going to be confuseing and strange)
dragonstar walked behide her clanmates glad to be walking back to the camp gald to have a med cat that may help if needed and gald to go sleep in her nest for as long as she wants.she watched the faint outline of her clanmates.
she tripped over a hole 'rabbits.'she though
but there something grabed her hind leg and dragged her in the hole,she gave a quick yelp before dirt filled her mouth but yelled again"help!"
(what did i say i had this whole thing working out...oh and peaflower whats going to be magpiepaws warrior name?)

So did they bury you?

Last edited by Fireflower; November 7th, 2017 at 08:52 PM.
Old November 8th, 2017, 01:28 AM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Quote:

"i dont know hopefully before the storm gets worst out there"lightningscale said but the rain had just started.
"Ok, I...*yawn*...I'm tired." Tinykit said, as she laid down to sleep.
Old November 8th, 2017, 06:48 AM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Quote:

(ok,my turn hope you can dig...i feel like this is going to be confuseing and strange)
dragonstar walked behide her clanmates glad to be walking back to the camp gald to have a med cat that may help if needed and gald to go sleep in her nest for as long as she wants.she watched the faint outline of her clanmates.
she tripped over a hole 'rabbits.'she though
but there something grabed her hind leg and dragged her in the hole,she gave a quick yelp before dirt filled her mouth but yelled again"help!"
(what did i say i had this whole thing working out...oh and peaflower whats going to be magpiepaws warrior name?)
Magpiepaw stopped dead in her tracks when she heard her leader's cry for help. "Dragonstar ?!" She yelled over the wind. She waited for a response, looking around for any sign of the she-cat, but she was nowhere to be found. With dread filling her stomach, she went back on her previous path, sniffing the air. The wind was too strong, however, and she didn't catch her leader's scent. Some drops of water were starting to fall from the sky, so their imprints would soon fade into some sticky mud.
Had something bad happened to their leader, they didn't have much time to find out about it.
And Magpiepaw had a faint idea of what could have happened ...
-
Swiftowl heard a faint cry for help in the distance, and sighed as the apprentice panicked and went back in the opposite direction, as rain was starting to fall.

Looks like I'll get wet after all ...

Swiftowl has his priorities straight.

(Her Warrior name will be Magpiesong.)