Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM

Old December 31st, 2017, 12:30 PM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She nodded,” I guess that is important.” She meowed trying to sound happy,” Please don’t abandon the clan the day I’m a warrior though.” She meowed
The elder tom's expression became somber at that comment, though it stayed that way for a brief moment. He entered the Medicine den and gently placed the herbs in a corner, and turned to his apprentice.

"I might stay to see how you're doing without my supervision ... " He started, his voice strained from the efforts he had made throughout the day. "But you have to keep my age in mind, Ravenpaw. I wont be around forever ..."

He stopped for a while, lost in his thoughts. While he was alone and in despair, a time that was still close in memory yet felt like forever ago sometimes, he would have welcomed his fate with a determined state of mind. Now, he wasn't so sure.

Old December 31st, 2017, 12:43 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Trappedpaw walked over to Magpiepaw. "So many new cats.." He said to her.
He then sat down, watching the rest of the ceremony.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old December 31st, 2017, 12:52 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by PineCone View Post
The elder tom's expression became somber at that comment, though it stayed that way for a brief moment. He entered the Medicine den and gently placed the herbs in a corner, and turned to his apprentice.

"I might stay to see how you're doing without my supervision ... " He started, his voice strained from the efforts he had made throughout the day. "But you have to keep my age in mind, Ravenpaw. I wont be around forever ..."

He stopped for a while, lost in his thoughts. While he was alone and in despair, a time that was still close in memory yet felt like forever ago sometimes, he would have welcomed his fate with a determined state of mind. Now, he wasn't so sure.
Ravenpaw smiled,” I know. I’ll won’t take the time you have left for granted.” She murmered.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 31st, 2017, 02:26 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by xYx_Void_xYx View Post
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(No you didn't miss any of mine. And sorry I haven't been on that much. Just been really busy that's all )

Killa and Deadly stepped forward, ready for there new names. They also couldn't believe how many cats have decided to join the clan.
"Well Killa, I told you that this would be an excellent clan to join." He'd whisper.
"Yeah, guess I shouldn't judge as much." She'd respond.
He nodded in agreement.
Killa's eyes rested on Dragon ~ Star waiting for the she to announce their new names.
"killa(i forgot the name one is red something and dont remember the other....sorry)you will be known as (whatever it is)and deadly will be (redclaw or redwatcher i think)welcome to dragonclan"dragonstar said

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old December 31st, 2017, 04:29 PM
It's a double rainbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Sienna View Post
Trappedpaw walked over to Magpiepaw. "So many new cats.." He said to her.
He then sat down, watching the rest of the ceremony.
"Yeah. This clan is growing so fast ... It still feels like I'm dreaming sometimes ... that maybe I lost consciousness once I stepped out of my old clan's territory ..." The she-cat thought aloud, watching each and every cat that were receiving their ceremonies.

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Ravenpaw smiled,” I know. I’ll won’t take the time you have left for granted.” She murmered.
The Medicine cat chose to let that conversation slide, and instead started to arrange the herbs.
"Alright, try to classify them by sizes." Swiftowl meowed. "Especially with the comfrey roots. And put the smaller ones on the front, that way they're the ones that will be put in use first, and the bigger ones will be used for emergency or act as a reserve should we run out of them. But the same can be done for any other herbs, of course." He rambled on, doing what he was explaining as he walked around the den, trying to find the perfect spot to stock each herbs.

Old December 31st, 2017, 04:35 PM
joe mama

Quote:
"Yeah. This clan is growing so fast ... It still feels like I'm dreaming sometimes ... that maybe I lost consciousness once I stepped out of my old clan's territory ..." The she-cat thought aloud, watching each and every cat that were receiving their ceremonies.

-

The Medicine cat chose to let that conversation slide, and instead started to arrange the herbs.
"Alright, try to classify them by sizes." Swiftowl meowed. "Especially with the comfrey roots. And put the smaller ones on the front, that way they're the ones that will be put in use first, and the bigger ones will be used for emergency or act as a reserve should we run out of them. But the same can be done for any other herbs, of course." He rambled on, doing what he was explaining as he walked around the den, trying to find the perfect spot to stock each herbs.
"Yeah, I mean, I'm new here, but it seems like the clan has grown so much." He said with a slight chuckle.

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old December 31st, 2017, 04:39 PM
It's a double rainbow

Quote:
"Yeah, I mean, I'm new here, but it seems like the clan has grown so much." He said with a slight chuckle.
Magpiepaw chuckled too, and subconsciously got closer to Trappedpaw, before she realized something.

"I sure do hope we won't run out of prey ..." She said, her pessimistic nature taking over.

Old December 31st, 2017, 04:43 PM
joe mama

Quote:
Magpiepaw chuckled too, and subconsciously got closer to Trappedpaw, before she realized something.

"I sure do hope we won't run out of prey ..." She said, her pessimistic nature taking over.
Trappedpaw gasped at the thought of it. "That would be very bad." He meowed to her.

Old December 31st, 2017, 04:46 PM
It's a double rainbow

Quote:
Trappedpaw gasped at the thought of it. "That would be very bad." He meowed to her.
Magpiepaw's ears flattened down at the thought.
"Yeah ... it would." She sighed.

She didn't want to lose any members of her new clan. Sure, the ones with wings could provide for birds and squirrels with more ease ... should they know how to fly. Which, as it turned out, wasn't the black molly's case.

She bowed her head down in shame as she thought of how useless she seemed to others, not caring that someone else was there to see her in a vulnerable state.

Old December 31st, 2017, 04:49 PM
joe mama

Quote:
Magpiepaw's ears flattened down at the thought.
"Yeah ... it would." She sighed.

She didn't want to lose any members of her new clan. Sure, the ones with wings could provide for birds and squirrels with more ease ... should they know how to fly. Which, as it turned out, wasn't the black molly's case.

She bowed her head down in shame as she thought of how useless she seemed to others, not caring that someone else was there to see her in a vulnerable state.
"Hey! It'll be okay!" He said looking at Magpiepaw. "I'm sure that won't happen." He smiled at her, trying to stay positive.