Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sunnypurr finder!!
by ollie
Last post by sock
Today 07:40 AM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by sock
Today 07:34 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by paris
Today 07:21 AM
WCO memes?
Last post by sock
Today 07:15 AM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 07:09 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 1st, 2017, 10:22 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
@Chameleon

Breezycloud stepped out of the clearing into the familiar territory of her clan. Each of her strides had a small spring in her step, which was due to the fact that she actually had a companion today. Group patrols were one thing, but one-on-one interaction with another she-cat was something that didn't happen very often for her, and were therefore special. Something that she cherished and would probably remember moons from now, as odd as it seemed.

"So, erm... hunting first?" The tortoiseshell asked politely, wondering if her companion had a preference for what to do. The warrior didn't mind what she did to help out her clan, but as long as it was something, she'd feel proud of her contribution. After all, little things made huge differences over time.

She flicked her tail, padding deeper into the moorland, with her senses on high alert for anything nearby. Hopefully today would be a good hunting day, and it probably would be: with good weather like this, there were bound to be rabbits or field mice roaming around.
Quailheart smiled, it wasn't often she got one-on-one hunting with a warrior, usually they'd ask her to show there apprentice how to do three legged fighting and hunting. She nodded,"Sure." She purred"I'd love tom" she gave a flick of her black tail with grey streaks in it.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 1st, 2017, 10:30 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
(I'll go first)
(okay)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 2nd, 2017, 04:18 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Empress Of Evil @starfall

Blazingstar stopped in his tracks and once again turned his attention towards his sister and her friend. He blinked a few times, distraught. "Why exactly were you waiting on me?" he inquired, tilting his ears in their direction. It was the same question Winterwisp asked just a few heartbeats before him. With that, he sat himself down where he was. Now he was about a tail-length away from them. Still the tension and negativity radiating off Winterwisp made his fur want to tingle along his spine. He didn't allow it to happen, of course. He had to look professional in the clearing... well most times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The ginger feline shot Winterwhisp, what most would describe as, an annoyed look before she returned her amber gaze back upon her brother, she wasn't even going to bother with her 'friends' sass at the moment, she had bigger things to put into motion. "Calm down you two, honestly, a bunch of kits you two are." she scolded, her tail tip flicked as she said it, she too was awaiting to state her plans aloud but she had to wait until she got both the cats attention, it was vital that they were both listening. After a few seconds passed Emberdust finally decided that now was the best time to propose her idea, and by propose she meant force. "Blazingstar, its about time you got yourself mate, with all the recent events involving Thunderclan I swear you've got a few white patches." she stated, fake amusement once again laced her words. "And you, Winterwhisp." she began, turning her cold, almost lifeless amber optics upon the black and white Molly "You were surprised that my brother didn't actually detest you." she stated. She gave the two a smirk, which she had come to realize meant she had a plan. "Why dont the two of you become mates, mother would approve of her brother." she suggested, her amber hues flicking over to her brother momentarily before they once again zeroed in on Winterwhisp, "Opposites do attract after all." she stated, oh, oh yes, this was going swimmingly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@tawny~ Would Alder really approve? xD

@Empress Of Evil @starfall
Blazingstar's ears grew hot as his gaze filled with disbelief and almost, offense. He had a talk with Emberdust about this! How could she! And with Winterwisp of all cats?! His jaw dropped as he tried to find the words to say, however for a few heartbeats, the leader was at a loss. "You- You're kidding me right?" he spoke, the disbelief written all over his voice. "W- With her?" he exclaimed before he shook his head a few times. Emberdust had to be kidding. She had to be pulling a prank or this was simply a bad dream. It was only logical. He cleared his throat and fixed his posture a little bit before continuing, trying his best to sound professional this time. "I told you, I don't need a mate. I'm doing perfectly fine on my own. A mate is the last thing on my list right now, it'll bring too much stress on me," he tried to reason, once again. There was more of a stern tone towards the end of his statement. "And opposites don't attract when this she-cat happened to be the bully of my apprentice," he shot Winterwisp a stern stare, clearly holding a grudge over her head.
At the orange warrior’s annoyed look, the she-cat found herself scowling back at her. She was not one to tolerate nasty looks from other cats, despite doing it so much herself. With a snort, she looked away and started cleaning her pelt. Winterwisp was sitting in a spot where the dust stirred up when she moved and clung to her pelt. The feeling of uncleanliness irritated her and she could not longer stand it. She continued to listen, just in case the she-cat did have something interesting to say, but otherwise, it didn’t look like she was paying any attention at all.
Winterwisp busied herself with wrinkling her nose in disgust at the dust in her pelt, using one clean paw to wipe the dust from her tongue. It was a strange method, and it meant that she would have to dip her paws in a puddle later, but it relieved her tongue of the dry powder. It was rather unfortunate that she had chosen this moment to start cleaning, as the next words that came from Emberdust made her choke. "I….you….him….what?!” Winterwisp said through coughs, trying to free her throat from the dryness of the dust. Even if she wasn't choking on dust, it was very likely that she would’ve had the same reaction. For once, the she-cat had lost her snide remarks and confident tone. She was speechless.
Winterwisp sprang to her paws and crouched down, ears flattened against her head and shrinking back. For once, she was showing her fear. "He’s right! He doesn’t need a mate! I don’t need one either!” Winterwisp said. It was interesting to see how one particular situation could change the mindset of a cat. This was probably the first time that the warrior had chosen to agree with her leader. She always disagreed and disapproved of each decision he made, even if she secretly liked it, she would snarl out her disapproval.
"I didn’t bully her! It was just that one time, therefore it doesn’t count as bullying. Anyway, she might’ve wanted to hurt me. Just like everyone else does,” Winterwisp exclaimed, muttering the last part to herself. "And for your information, I think you might be interested to hear that I’ve found your apprentice surprisingly bearable,” The she-cat continued, almost sounding professional with her words. Strangely enough, the warrior had found herself taking a liking to the young cat. She would never admit it allowed, but she found herself relating to Ferretpaw a lot and would normally talk to her in the kindest tone she could muster. The two were a lot closer than they knew.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; September 2nd, 2017 at 11:48 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2017, 07:59 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

The alabaster and gray calico nodded slowly, even though she knew that she and Shineflower were busting kidding themselves. Nothing would ever be the same, and that would never really happen. Phantom's thoughts and pains would always plague her, and she would never forget long enough to have things go back to how they'd once been. She stepped out behind her friend, and took off, following close on her friend's heels, pressing forwards with her head down and claws unsheathed, gripping the earth to keep herself from slipping in the mud. She enjoyed then run, and outwardly, she looked fine. But inwardly, her mind was in turmoil. By coming here, she was putting everything on the line, her life included, if she was accused of spying for WindClan by the Syndicate cats, but she didn't say anything.
@NightWarrior4Life
ShienFlower inhaled loudly. "Mmm...get a breath of that fresh moorland air! And feel the wind in your fur..." The she-cat said softly. "The grass between your paws and the mud beneath you..." The silver warrior closed her eyes and just listened to the bushes rustle in the breeze. She felt Phantom next to her, but her friend was unhappy. ShineFlower hung her head and looked at the floor then turned to look at Phantom, who seemed to be lost in her thoughts. "I can tell you're not happy...you can go back if you want...I know you're not happy with your life in your new home though. But even now, you're not entirely happy with me here. You hated leaving...but you don't want to look back. What's done is done. An you wouldn't change a thing about our relationship..." She paused then continued. "I regret things too. I killed your mother for StarClan sake! It really took a toll on me...made me see the world differently..." ShineFlower drifted off and decided to leave things there. She could sense Phantom getting a little aggressive.
Old September 2nd, 2017, 08:47 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
ShienFlower inhaled loudly. "Mmm...get a breath of that fresh moorland air! And feel the wind in your fur..." The she-cat said softly. "The grass between your paws and the mud beneath you..." The silver warrior closed her eyes and just listened to the bushes rustle in the breeze. She felt Phantom next to her, but her friend was unhappy. ShineFlower hung her head and looked at the floor then turned to look at Phantom, who seemed to be lost in her thoughts. "I can tell you're not happy...you can go back if you want...I know you're not happy with your life in your new home though. But even now, you're not entirely happy with me here. You hated leaving...but you don't want to look back. What's done is done. An you wouldn't change a thing about our relationship..." She paused then continued. "I regret things too. I killed your mother for StarClan sake! It really took a toll on me...made me see the world differently..." ShineFlower drifted off and decided to leave things there. She could sense Phantom getting a little aggressive.
[ That didn't happen? Dovecloud’s still alive I think. ]

Phantom whipped around and glared at Shineflower, her fur bristling and claws unsheathed as she looked the WindClan warrior up and down, seething with anger at Shineflower's words. “I'm not looking back! And you can't decide my path!” she hissed, tail lashing behind her, and she took a threatening step towards Shineflower, then stopped herself and backed away. “Look, I'm looking to the future! Our future! Shineflower, do really not see it? We met so long ago, and it wasn't an accident. Why else am I here now, with you, when I easily could've met any other cat?” Phantom's eyes were wide, desperate almost. Why couldn't Shineflower see what she meant. Ever since Gleamkit had teased them about being lovebirds or whatever she'd said, Phantom had realized that she did in fact love Shineflower. “I came back because I- I lo- love you....” she finished, shaking her head vigorously.
Old September 2nd, 2017, 09:19 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
[ That didn't happen? Dovecloud’s still alive I think. ]

Phantom whipped around and glared at Shineflower, her fur bristling and claws unsheathed as she looked the WindClan warrior up and down, seething with anger at Shineflower's words. “I'm not looking back! And you can't decide my path!” she hissed, tail lashing behind her, and she took a threatening step towards Shineflower, then stopped herself and backed away. “Look, I'm looking to the future! Our future! Shineflower, do really not see it? We met so long ago, and it wasn't an accident. Why else am I here now, with you, when I easily could've met any other cat?” Phantom's eyes were wide, desperate almost. Why couldn't Shineflower see what she meant. Ever since Gleamkit had teased them about being lovebirds or whatever she'd said, Phantom had realized that she did in fact love Shineflower. “I came back because I- I lo- love you....” she finished, shaking her head vigorously.
(I know it's confusing cause technically ShineFlower is still in the past as ShinePaw and it has happened but also hasn't happened yet...whatever...Starfall said she's still on board with killing DoveCloud off though so...)
(Also...aww I have tears in my eyes that moment...)
This time ShineFlower stood her ground and wasn't afraid or hurt when Phantom yelled. She stood up tall and looked confident. As Phantom stepped back and calmed down, The she-cat relaxed. But then Phantom spoke again and her eyes widened and jaw dropped with astonishment. She shook and stumbled a few steps back. "Ph-Phantom...I was never trying to tell you what to do or where to go...I just wanted-want the best for you...whatever makes you happy...I do everything to make you happy. And if you're not happy stop. Stop and think. Do you want your life to be spent like this? With horrible people, a horrible home and a horrible version of myself who isn't me? I should get out of that place and go to the place where I am myself and I am surrounded by the people I love and who love and support me...because...where you're living now isn't where you're happy and who you are pretending to be isn't truly you. Phantom...With me...in WindClan is your home and it is where your heart truly lies." There was a long moment of silence after that monologue. "I thought about you since the day you left...hoping to meet you again and tell you that...I FEEL THE SAME!" ShineFlower exclaimed. It was such a big weight off of her chest and she felt different. She had found herself and had found what made her happy. She felt better. She felt free. She wanted to trot around and stand on the gold and yell how she felt so every clan could hear. A smile slowly spread across her face.
Old September 2nd, 2017, 09:33 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
(they're little and fluffy <3)
"Yeah, and we'd watch them grow and become stronger." He purred, giving her a little nuzzle. She paused, and he smiled softly at her, his tail swaying. Hareleap's eyes glowed with warmth, and purrs still vibrated from him. "Yeah, if you want." He mewed, giving a little nod.
Paleheart looked at her mate brightly, purring and hopping up. She hopped up and down slightly, flicking her tail and nuzzling Hareleap.
(So when should they have kits?)

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; September 2nd, 2017 at 08:58 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2017, 10:50 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@blue jellie

The little grey apprentice breathed a heavy sigh of relief. Thank you Starclan. Thank you. His mentor was going to make it. Suddenly, with hope finally in sight, the tom felt the weight of all the day all at once and he felt exhausted. "Please send for me if she wakes up," he said as he turned to leave the medicine den, ready to collapse into the first nest he saw.
Surgestorm nodded to the apprentice. "I will," He meowed, watching as the apprentice exited the medicine cat den. The medicine cat took a moment to check over Ambercloud once more before heading over to his nest and collapsing into with a sigh. He was definitely going to sleep good tonight.

*Timeskip*

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Very funny ;-;

~~~

{Time Skip= 1 night}
Amber woke up in the morning feeling nauseous. She hurled once or twice and then slowly sat up, looking around the den.
<Gtg edit this later>
Surgestorm was already up and about, sorting through herbs. He hummed a song under his breath as he went about making sure he had the herbs he needed. However, as he heard Ambercloud wake up, he quickly gathered some moss to clean up the puke. After he went about such cleaning duties, he went to his herb storage and grabbed some yarrow and some traveling herbs to give her strength. "How are you feeling?" He asked, applying a new coat of yarrow to her snake bite wound and dropping the traveling herbs in front of her to eat.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old September 2nd, 2017, 10:56 AM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
[ That actually sound pretty neat ]

Midgepaw stared at Dewpaw, almost shocked, unsure of how to respond to her apology, which was something nobody had ever said to them before, or at least, said it and meant it. Midgepaw was positive that Dewpaw had meant it, it just didn't fit what he knew of Dewpaw ad how she behaved, which was nothing like how anyone in his former home had ever behaved, ad he liked it here, in WindClan much, much better. They wrapped their fluffy tail over their paws, fluffing up the fur on their forelegs to hide the long, thin scar that ran almost from their shoulder to their paw, a terrible and permanent reminder of a traumatic incident that nearly killed them, but had also led to the best time in their life, almost as good as being here in WindClan, with friends. They'd had a friend before, Bush, and their littrmates had always been rather nice, not that they remembered their littermates. Other than there being two of them, and only one of them and ever hurt Midgepaw, and Midgepaw wanted to believe that it was an accident. Then they shook their head, discarding their thoughts and refocusing their attention on what Dewpaw was saying. Midge broke into a loud purr and couldn't help but feel excited, a rare thing for them. “I bet you'd be the best leader the Clans have ever seen!” they announced, curling back their lips to reveal their sharp white teeth, bared in a almost threatening way, but it was meant to be nice, despite its resemblance to a snarl, but the "smile" of sorts faded quickly, replaced by confusion. “Fish?” they asked, trying to picture what a fish looked like, and why it was spoken with such disgust. I know that a fish is a water creature of some kind, but is it really that bad? They pondered, shifting their weight around. And swimming? Midgepaw hated water, feared it in fact, though not very badly, and only if it was deep. The didn't like rain much either, and didn't like to be wet, so the news of this surprised them. Why would any cat want to swim? They thought, startled. “Really?” their shock was genuine, and they had honestly not expected such a response, and ducked their head, clearly embarrassed. Y- yeah, I guess s- so,” they added, not mentioning that an enemy usually meant you would soon end up dead, or that's what "enemy" meant to Midgepaw, since that was a great deal of what they'd been taught, and had been taught to be witty, sly, and elusive, not that they'd listened to those teachings, and had made an enemy of their own mother.

The she-cat wondered why Midgepaw seemed so shocked, but she decided not to question it and let it go. Midgepaw tended to act very strange at certain things Dewpaw said, so she figured it was just part of their personality. Dewpaw's tail flicked triumphantly and she grinned. "Thank you! Maybe one day," she sighed, wondering if her fantasy of leadership would actually ever occur.
She gave an amused mrow when she heard Midgepaw's reaction to the mention of fish, but Dewpaw was slightly surprised the cat hadn't really ever heard of it. Dear StarClan, they must have lived so far away! "Yeah, fish," replied Dewpaw, trying to think of how to describe it. She had only seen them a few times in her small life, but she could always smell the rank stench of them on the passing RiverClan cats. "They live in the water, and they have scales, which are like creepy, shining pieces of bone on their outsides!" She couldn't think of any other less gruesome way to describe it, honestly. "They have really weird beady eyes. And slits on their side, I think they breathe from it. They have no legs or paws or anything, and they just flop around. And they smell absolutely horrid!" She added, wrinkling her muzzle in disgust at just the mere thought. The tortoiseshell wrapped her tail around herself, the chill of the morning finally beginning to slightly settle into camp.
"Mhm," she told Midgepaw, still wondering why any cat would gladly throw themselves into a bank. Why would anyone want to be sopping wet, covered in river scum, and freezing right down to their bones? "The whole idea is... ew. I'd never want to swim, that's for sure," she said, giving a fake shiver as if she had just gotten out of water.
As the conversation continued on, Dewpaw realized Midgepaw maybe had never had a friend before. To the young clan cat, it was a horrid realization, but one she was determined to fix. Her ears pricked happily. "Great!" She replied. "I can't wait until we start our vigils. We'll be great warriors." Frequently Dewpaw thought of hunting and fighting for her Clan, for she was one of the few cats that had never considered being a medicine cat. Of course she was nice enough and helpful enough, but she felt like that was too of a stagnant job for her. She was constantly filled with energy, bouncing off the dens, and she thought hunting and fighting was the perfect solution. "Ugh. I don't want to be quiet for a whole night though!" She admitted, wondering how most cats had survived the vigil.
Old September 2nd, 2017, 12:19 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
(I know it's confusing cause technically ShineFlower is still in the past as ShinePaw and it has happened but also hasn't happened yet...whatever...Starfall said she's still on board with killing DoveCloud off though so...)
(Also...aww I have tears in my eyes that moment...)
This time ShineFlower stood her ground and wasn't afraid or hurt when Phantom yelled. She stood up tall and looked confident. As Phantom stepped back and calmed down, The she-cat relaxed. But then Phantom spoke again and her eyes widened and jaw dropped with astonishment. She shook and stumbled a few steps back. "Ph-Phantom...I was never trying to tell you what to do or where to go...I just wanted-want the best for you...whatever makes you happy...I do everything to make you happy. And if you're not happy stop. Stop and think. Do you want your life to be spent like this? With horrible people, a horrible home and a horrible version of myself who isn't me? I should get out of that place and go to the place where I am myself and I am surrounded by the people I love and who love and support me...because...where you're living now isn't where you're happy and who you are pretending to be isn't truly you. Phantom...With me...in WindClan is your home and it is where your heart truly lies." There was a long moment of silence after that monologue. "I thought about you since the day you left...hoping to meet you again and tell you that...I FEEL THE SAME!" ShineFlower exclaimed. It was such a big weight off of her chest and she felt different. She had found herself and had found what made her happy. She felt better. She felt free. She wanted to trot around and stand on the gold and yell how she felt so every clan could hear. A smile slowly spread across her face.
Phantom glared at her, but felt the fight drain out of her and just stood there, feeling weak and tired, and for the first time in many, many moons, she cried, letting the tears spill over, her fur spiking up, but she didn't bother making it lie flat and just stood, feeling hot tears soak into her cheek fur and run down her scar, feeling nauseous. “Of course I don't, but I can't come back. I'm in exile, permanently, and how can I leave? It's not easy to betray the Syndicate. There'll always be cats, hunting me down to kill me if I do that,” she muttered, shaking her head despairingly. Phantom just didn't see a way that this would ever work, and then she looked up, her eyes widening. The situation felt hopeless... but maybe there was an answer. “Maybe it's where my heart lies, but not the rest of me. I love you... but WindClan isn't my home anymore....” she said, turning her head away to hide her expression. She loved me all this time? How did I not see this? Maybe I was the blind one.... Phantom thought bitterly, looking back. “Shineflower... I'm sorry,” she said quietly. “Can we be friends again? Or... maybe more than that....” the last part she uttered so quietly, even she had to strain to hear it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Brambleflash slowed down, allowing Cavemist to catch up. He let out a purr before saying..."At least your not the only cat who thinks i'm fast on my feet." chuckled Brambleflash. The tom looked at his friend with a small smile, continuing to head to camp.

(sorry for the short post. Can't think of anything right now.)
Cavemist smiled and teasingly bumped his shoulder against Brambleflash's, then pulled away sharply and looked up at the sky. “I bet everybody thinks that. Or maybe, I'm just really, really slow, and you aren't fast?” he laughed, looking back at his friend with a purr rising in his chest. He bounced along at a brisk pace, a spring in his step and a smile on his face, ready to get back to camp.