Last post by Mica
Today 11:14 PM
Hi, I exist
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 11:12 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 22nd, 2020, 12:55 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: December Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkstripe View Post
Falconpaw paused, and let out a rare chuff of amusement—she had the demeanor of an old, war torn clan leader on their last life, trapped in a young body, “Fair enough. I suppose even a venus fly trap draws its prey with nectar.” She mused, “We all want things. Some of us are simply bold enough to circumvent a few social boundaries to get them.”
She glanced up at the full moon, encircled by a halo of silvery light, “The way I see it we are not divided into four clans, but divided by those who are willing to seize an opportunity and those who are willing to let them slip idly by. Empty talk and frivolous diplomacy are worthless in comparison to action—some might call this treachery—“ she offered a rare, nearly unsettling smirk, “I would call it statecraft.”

(This has been one of the most interesting RPs of the week for me, super glad these two met—what a couple of stone cold Chaotic badasses :0)
At this point Shrikepaw finally rose, getting up from his flop to a proper stand to look Falconpaw eye to eye. Like this his stance actually displayed how mucled the runt was for his short stature, though not that short, he was a mainecoon runt of all things. "Seems things are wrapping up, I must say Ive enjoyed this 'statecraft' immensely. If we even encounter eachother in the forrest I'd like to spar with you, I know you may be hesitant considering my.... attitude. But I promise I would treat you as softly as I treat my littermate, though the choice is yours." A promise that actually help weight to the tom, Marigoldpaw was the only cat in all the clans he cared for and he has a mental barrier around even the idea of harming her, so it was one of the more serious promises to him. He'd wait but a moment to hear Falconpaws reply before turning to leave, stopping for but a moment to look behind him and shoot off a quick "It was a pleasure to meet you Falconpaw and may be do so again in the future." before he disappeared into the shadows of the night.
Old December 22nd, 2020, 06:39 AM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
At this point Shrikepaw finally rose, getting up from his flop to a proper stand to look Falconpaw eye to eye. Like this his stance actually displayed how mucled the runt was for his short stature, though not that short, he was a mainecoon runt of all things. "Seems things are wrapping up, I must say Ive enjoyed this 'statecraft' immensely. If we even encounter eachother in the forrest I'd like to spar with you, I know you may be hesitant considering my.... attitude. But I promise I would treat you as softly as I treat my littermate, though the choice is yours." A promise that actually help weight to the tom, Marigoldpaw was the only cat in all the clans he cared for and he has a mental barrier around even the idea of harming her, so it was one of the more serious promises to him. He'd wait but a moment to hear Falconpaws reply before turning to leave, stopping for but a moment to look behind him and shoot off a quick "It was a pleasure to meet you Falconpaw and may be do so again in the future." before he disappeared into the shadows of the night.
The mysterious she-cat dipped her head in farewell, “I would enjoy that. Farewell, Shrikepaw.” She called.

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old December 22nd, 2020, 07:32 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgirl8 View Post
Marigoldpaw grinned only to raise an eyebrow at one of windclan’s new warrior’s name. Stagleech? WHAT!? Weird. “Honestly it seems one of my dreams have come true, but honestly what it the world was your leader thinking naming Stagpaw-STAGLEECH? ” She asked shaking her head dramatically.
( @gs29513 )
Just enjoying the fact that Frostbutt had been demoted Deadpaw figured she ought to explain the Stagleech bit to Marigoldpaw. She was uninformed as the the nature of the cat, and to her the name fit PEFECTLY. For one, he likes bugs, which is kind of weird. Also he has almost no brain and purposely annoys bees. And third, he's always with Twilightstar, so he's a leech. That name fit him perfectly, she thought Twilightstar was quite smart to name that cat Stagleech.
Old December 22nd, 2020, 12:20 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Marigoldpaw let out an amused snicker. What weird names some cats had. After a moment her gaze returned to the FORMER Thunderclan medicine cat and enjoyed it. Oh man this gathering was fun.
( @gs29513 )

Old December 22nd, 2020, 09:53 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

It seemed like the gathering was already over which was surely understandable. Standing up from his spot underneath the shadow of the rock, the deputy flickered his tail as he glanced up at Twilightstar. There was some unspoken tension in her eyes but he would let that rest for now. Windclan had to go home and it seemed there was a brief unspoken conversation between him and Twilightstar before he nodded his head and moved off. Breezefeather repeated the yell, "Windclan, get a move on we're heading home!" And leaving his spot, he moved across the sands towards where the sand became steady ground and that would soon lead to their moor.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Last edited by Arie; December 22nd, 2020 at 09:54 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2020, 11:52 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
@bmkmb

Oh, this was a ShadowClan cat? Rosebriar’s fur bristled, and it wasn’t from the cold. She hadn’t been keeping up very well with the history of ShadowClan’s whereabouts, but then being here was disturbing, to say the very least. Her ears hardly twitched at his joke, and the thought of a ShadowClanner having manners was amusing. “Well, I’m Rosebriar of WindClan,” she replied, her tone a bit harsh. Then she scoffed. Yes, she wasn’t supposed to fight at a Gathering, and she didn’t want to lose any fur. “Things have changed a lot for you, yes?” Her tone was harsh, then changed to mocking. “Ever since we drove you out?”
At the sudden shift in attitude, Fallenheart sighed in quiet disappointment. He'd hesitated to name his clan for a reason. As a full-grown warrior, he understood that hostility meant nothing, but what of the kits and newer apprentices? They'd done nothing wrong except having been born in the wrong clan at the wrong time. This—the grudges, the bias—it all needed to stop. Only then would the four clans be at peace. "Yes and no," the ghost tabby admitted, his voice soft yet strong. "Dawnstar has taken over, I'm sure you've noticed. For all that felines muttered about Icestar's antagonistic behavior towards others, our current leader is undoubtedly worse. I won't lie; we've been going through an apprentice shortage. It's not a surprise with how the queens and kits have been treated." Fallenheart fell silent then, allowing Rosebriar to interpret his words however she liked. "You know, not all of us are bad. Only the ones ruthless enough to step up; those are the cats who represent ShadowClan, and they represent us wrong." Soon as it started, the Gathering ended. He stood for Rosebriar to leave, but before she did, he remarked hopefully, "Just keep what I said in mind, alright? Especially if you meet any apprentices. They don't know what they're doing half the time." With that, he closed his eyes, the light of the full moon soaking into his pelt, and once he felt that he'd gotten his point across, trailed after his clanmates back home.
Have a wonderful day!
Old December 23rd, 2020, 12:34 AM
Are You Kitten me?!

My Mood: Bored

Goldenheart was borde with no one to talk to she gased at the leaders thinking
Old December 23rd, 2020, 07:28 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
At the sudden shift in attitude, Fallenheart sighed in quiet disappointment. He'd hesitated to name his clan for a reason. As a full-grown warrior, he understood that hostility meant nothing, but what of the kits and newer apprentices? They'd done nothing wrong except having been born in the wrong clan at the wrong time. This—the grudges, the bias—it all needed to stop. Only then would the four clans be at peace. "Yes and no," the ghost tabby admitted, his voice soft yet strong. "Dawnstar has taken over, I'm sure you've noticed. For all that felines muttered about Icestar's antagonistic behavior towards others, our current leader is undoubtedly worse. I won't lie; we've been going through an apprentice shortage. It's not a surprise with how the queens and kits have been treated." Fallenheart fell silent then, allowing Rosebriar to interpret his words however she liked. "You know, not all of us are bad. Only the ones ruthless enough to step up; those are the cats who represent ShadowClan, and they represent us wrong." Soon as it started, the Gathering ended. He stood for Rosebriar to leave, but before she did, he remarked hopefully, "Just keep what I said in mind, alright? Especially if you meet any apprentices. They don't know what they're doing half the time." With that, he closed his eyes, the light of the full moon soaking into his pelt, and once he felt that he'd gotten his point across, trailed after his clanmates back home.
Rosebriar blinked at all this new information. Was he really so dumb, blabbering off about Clan business like this? The shortage of apprentices? And how were the kits being treated? A snort escaped from her. She could care less about how ShadowClan was fairing. All of them could die out for all she cared. Rolling those pretty green eyes of hers, she stood up. It was time for them to leave. Was Fallenheart trying to get her to go easy on the ShadowClan cats? Apprentices, but still.
“Why should I care for your Clan?” she spat, then stood up and stalked away, giving her fluffy chest fur a lick. She had some interesting ShadowClan information now. Would she do anything with it? Who knew?

THUNDERCLAN BERRYKIT FINDER!!!

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old December 23rd, 2020, 02:34 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Buckstar flashed Sootstar a grateful look at the pat on the shoulder, and then nodded to him when he ended his announcements. He watched Dawnstar carefully as she did the same, with a threat directed toward the rogues. He was still wary of her - the shoving Twilightstar off the rock obviously didn't sit right with him - but after a few Gatherings with her, she didn't seem as bad as Icestar, just strict. It wouldn't be a bad idea to try to get on her better side, would it?

He listened respectfully as Twilightstar began her announcements - he couldn't help raising an eyebrow at the name 'Stagleech' - and when she finished and called her own Clan to go home, he let out a breath of relief. Thank StarClan. He rose to his feet, squinting against another rush of the headache, and shouted, "Us too, ThunderClan! Let's go!" He really needed to get something from Rainywhisker.

He leaped down from the rock and started on his way toward camp.

[ @Mumble, @implimm, @Zesty Mango ]

Old December 23rd, 2020, 03:22 PM

My Mood: Fine

@Santafan09
Meadowvalley heard Buckstar's announcement. "Time to go home," she meowed to no one in particular. She stood up and walked a pace away then looked back at Blueface. "Wanna go to camp beside me?"

Last edited by Mia; December 23rd, 2020 at 04:13 PM.
Closed Thread