Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Long Overdue Reunion [P]
Last post by taillow
Today 09:53 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 09:49 PM
chickadee’s auction...
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:48 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by lark.
Today 09:46 PM
Lost and Found
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 09:31 PM

Old April 4th, 2024, 08:37 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky
Default theo and bat {private}

Bat was awfully hungry, like always. He wasn't much of a hunter so he often struggled to come up with meals. He wandered through the dark forest, sneaking throughout the undergrowth and listening carefully for any signs of life. Eventually, he heard a tweeting sound and poked his head out just barely into a clearing, seeing a thrush with a broken wing crying out. Bat lowered himself down and then swiftly pounced onto the bird, giving it a bite to the neck to end its life. While it was kinda cheating due to the prey's injury, he felt proud of himself that he had made a successful hunt. He was going to eat right then and there, but felt a sneaking suspicion of another presence nearby.

@ollie

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old April 4th, 2024, 08:45 PM

Bump Policy: ★24 hours I suppose
My Mood: Blah
Default Re: theo and bat {private}

Theo was crouched down in a bush,stalking the thrush when the cat pounced. He growled and shoved out of the bush. "Hey!! That was mine. Give it." He wasn't usually this mean,but he was hungry.
Old April 4th, 2024, 08:55 PM
back from the dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Theo was crouched down in a bush,stalking the thrush when the cat pounced. He growled and shoved out of the bush. "Hey!! That was mine. Give it." He wasn't usually this mean,but he was hungry.
Bat's suspicions were correct. He attempted to stand his ground and didn't move away from the thrush, puffing out his chest to try to make his tiny body appear any sort of larger. "I don't mean to be rude, but I did pounce on it with my own paws. I think that means its mine, you know. And I haven't eaten in days, so if I could just go on my merry way with this and you, who seems much more capable to hunt proper prey than a thrush with a broken wing, can find something else to eat." He pulled the thrush closer to underneath his body with his paw. In reality, he was pretty scared. He just wanted to eat! And now this other cat was going to ruin that. And he knew that if the stranger really wanted, he could easily take the thrush from Bat. But Bat was hungry, so he wouldn't give up quickly.

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old April 4th, 2024, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
Bat's suspicions were correct. He attempted to stand his ground and didn't move away from the thrush, puffing out his chest to try to make his tiny body appear any sort of larger. "I don't mean to be rude, but I did pounce on it with my own paws. I think that means its mine, you know. And I haven't eaten in days, so if I could just go on my merry way with this and you, who seems much more capable to hunt proper prey than a thrush with a broken wing, can find something else to eat." He pulled the thrush closer to underneath his body with his paw. In reality, he was pretty scared. He just wanted to eat! And now this other cat was going to ruin that. And he knew that if the stranger really wanted, he could easily take the thrush from Bat. But Bat was hungry, so he wouldn't give up quickly.
The larger tom growled. "What makes you think I've eaten recently either?? Plus,I was stalking it first. I don't care you if caught it,it's mine." He snarled,slowly moving closer. He wasn't going to attack the other cat,but they didn't need to know that. He was hungry,and he wanted food.
Old April 4th, 2024, 11:07 PM
back from the dead

Quote:
The larger tom growled. "What makes you think I've eaten recently either?? Plus,I was stalking it first. I don't care you if caught it,it's mine." He snarled,slowly moving closer. He wasn't going to attack the other cat,but they didn't need to know that. He was hungry,and he wanted food.

Bat gulped, feeling a pit in his stomach as the large tom got closer to him. "You can't prove you were stalking it first! I caught it!" He hissed, pinning his ears back and squinting his eyes at Theo. He really didn't want to pick a fight, though... He kept his ears pinned back, but his gaze turned more desperate and his voice softer. "Please, just... It's really embarrassing, but I can hardly hunt. I need this thrush, or I'll starve."

Old April 5th, 2024, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post

Bat gulped, feeling a pit in his stomach as the large tom got closer to him. "You can't prove you were stalking it first! I caught it!" He hissed, pinning his ears back and squinting his eyes at Theo. He really didn't want to pick a fight, though... He kept his ears pinned back, but his gaze turned more desperate and his voice softer. "Please, just... It's really embarrassing, but I can hardly hunt. I need this thrush, or I'll starve."

He sighed,his voice softer now,making his accent slightly more noticeable. "Okay. I'm sorry. Tell you what,I'll help you hunt,if you want." He tilted his head at Bat. "Okay?" He didn't want to give up this prey that easily,but this tom was looking really rough.
Old April 5th, 2024, 02:45 PM
back from the dead

Quote:

He sighed,his voice softer now,making his accent slightly more noticeable. "Okay. I'm sorry. Tell you what,I'll help you hunt,if you want." He tilted his head at Bat. "Okay?" He didn't want to give up this prey that easily,but this tom was looking really rough.
Bat felt relief wash over him as the stranger's demeanor changed to that of someone less aggressive. He was surprised when Theo had suggested to help him hunt, but... would it be a bad idea? He knew he ought to get better at it if he were to survive in the woods. "You would?" was his response, lowering himself to be less puffed up.

Old April 5th, 2024, 03:14 PM

He huffed" No I said it to get you excited just to let you down." He meowed,his voice dripping with sarcasm. "Yes,I would. You said you could hardly hunt? Well, I can. So..I'll help."He said. "Just don't be too whiny" He added with a grin.

(AH SORRY I FORGOT TO QUOTE AGAIN)

Last edited by ollie; April 5th, 2024 at 03:17 PM.