Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 12:58 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Rose
Today 12:49 AM
Wco pride ych
Last post by 19796
Today 12:01 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by olive-shine
Yesterday 11:40 PM
Morrigan's art shop
Last post by Tallstar
Yesterday 10:59 PM

Old September 17th, 2017, 07:03 PM

Default Hamilton x Tide Kit Finder!

Do NOT quote this post, or your application will be ignored!

Hamilton @Rubinaito

A rogue Savannah Cat born into a family of breeder cats, who escaped his twolegs in search of a new life. He's quite the attractive tom, with a pelt like golden Savannah grass and deep, soft brown eyes. Recently he's fallen for Tide, whom he affectionately calls 'Sky'; and like in the play, Tide is the Eliza to his Alexander.

Tide @Summer Haze

A rogue American Shorthair living life on the road with her best friend. After stopping to rest for the night in a forest on the edge of the Twolegplace, this attractive molly with blue eyes and a white and grey pelt fell for Hamilton.

The two have JUST met, and will be having kits within one to two months. It is encouraged for names to either be ocean related, or Hamilton names. (I.E., Wave, Coral, Angelica, Philip, etc.)

The choosing date will be the seventeenth of October.

- One kit is reserved for @Random Melody

- Form -

With Link;
Name and Link-
Other information-

Without Link-
Name-
Gender-
Appearance-
Personality-
Other Information-

Last edited by red_inactive; September 17th, 2017 at 07:06 PM.
Old September 17th, 2017, 07:29 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Hamilton x Tide Kit Finder!

Name:
Peggy (I had to)

Appearance:
Now, when it comes to coloring, Peggy mostly takes after her mother. Her fur is a light gray, however, instead of completely white. But, the white comes into her fur in certain places. It starts in a line, right on the side of her shoulders, and glides down her sides, swirling when it reaches her flank, on both sides; Evenly matched. There's also a small mark right on her forehead, shaped in an odd triangular way. Her fur in general is, naturally, short. Her eyes match her father's, however, pure brown, and she also takes after her father as far as heights go; When she's fully grown, this she-cat will be huge.

Personality:
As A She-Kit
As A She-Cat

Hyper | Sarcastic | Teasing | Playful | Rough | Excitable | Easily entertained | Energetic | Forgetful | Loving
Peggy doesn't really understand the word "Serious". She can't sit still for more than a second. Like all kits, she's hyper, bouncy, completely out of control; Not even her Aunt Kila can tame this kitty. She also has a sarcastic side of her, especially when she gets told "No", another word which she can't stand. But, she can sit still and shut her mouth when it comes to certain things. Like, if one of her siblings gets hurt playing, she'll sit by them in complete silence with round brown eyes until they're all better again, then race off to play once more. She's a pretty forgetful cat, and easily distracted by the smallest thing. It's easy to keep Peggy entertained - At least, it it involves running around. One of her favorite things to do is run in circles, yowling, screaming. Not screaming words, just yelling for the heck of it. It totally gets on cats nerves, and she likes that. She doesn't seem to get as much attention as her siblings do, often striving for it, which can make her act out sometimes.

Loyal | Compassionate | Forgetful | Loving | Sarcastic | Teasing | Talkative | Naive
Now, as she grows, Peggy will loosen up out of her excitable kit-stage. But - That doesn't mean she'll lose that personality completely. Peggy will sometimes get caught up in the heat of the moment and start acting like a kit again, but at least she won't run around screaming anymore. She'll often follow any rules her parents set now, and try to convince her siblings to do the same. Not too eager to get into trouble anymore. But, she can still be sarcastic! She learned from the best, after all, and really, it's hard to tell which tone is sarcastic and which isn't - Which often leads to trouble sometimes. But! Peggy likes that. It confuses alot of cats, and gives her a good laugh sometimes. And at many times that's all she needs - A good laugh.

Peggy's also pretty talkative. She can launch into a conversation, and you'll practically have to drag yourself out of it. She can also be distracted easily - And is pretty naive, but not so easily manipulated, as she mostly goes to her father with her friends/crushes so he can approve them. Yes- That's right! Peggy is a Daddy's Girl, through and through. While she may not always get attention, she'll practically jump in his face and start talking, forcing him to listen to her. She loves both of her parents of course, and will fight for her mother's attention as well. But she learns as she grows she doesn't get attention by misbehaving. Peggy is a bit naive, often trusting cats at first glance; She doesn't believe in first impressions, and tries to see the good in every cat.

Other Information: Nope :3

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old September 18th, 2017, 04:51 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Oh gosh give me til the weekend at least and I'll get something!

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old September 18th, 2017, 05:39 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Name- Angelica
Nicknames; Angel
Gender- Female
Cis | Pansexual ;; Panromantic
Appearance-
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
She has the appearance of an angel. But then, with the first five letters in her name spelling Angel, that isn't really hard to believe. Plus, don't all cats look like angels? I mean, they're cats. But really, with one look into her icy aqua eyes, you'll believe you're dreaming. Or even, you've gone to heaven. She's a cute one, that's for sure. Her eyes may be cute, but every cat also has pelt coloring. Angelica's is white, and gray. Like really, really, light gray. Her fur is soft, and she has light tabby markings that as she grows older, grow darker. Her fur isn't distinct, and looks more like a blend of light gray and white with a few darker spots. Honestly, she's just a cute cat.
Eye color;; Royal Blue//Aqua Marine
Fur color;; White and light gray
Height;; Average
Tail length;; Long
Fur length;; Short
Fur texture;; Fuzzy, fluffy, soft

Personality-
Obnoxious | Clingy | Caring | Viscous | Timid | Protective | Whiny
Imagine something with two sides that are almost completely the opposite. Good, evil. All that other stuff that are polar opposites. Well, depending on what type of relation to Angelica you have, you'll see two different sides of her. There's the side that you would be on when you're her friend, or your her enemy. Wait! I forgot, their a three. Love Interest has it's own category. Which one would you like to learn about first? Love Interest? I thought so.

Well, if you happen to be her love interest then she'll probably be all sickly sweet. And clingy. Very clingy. It's because she wants to impress you. But, if it doesn't impress you after a while, she'll change her plans. She'll become a caring cat, and honestly, the difference will go by so quickly you probably won't notice. But the truth is, she's both of these cats so she'll stay the same in heart. Because what won't change is she'll still love you. And Angelica's feelings are hard to change. You'll have to be either abuse her, be mean to her family, or have a sudden change in personality that shocks her a lot. Angelica would stick around near you, and care about you, until she was sure you were the perfect cat for her.

Now, enemy? Saving her good side for last I see. Well, it's not a pretty picture.
Because she may be sweet, but she's viscous when it comes to cats she doesn't like. She will drive them out attack them, and if they hurt anyone she cares about maybe even kill them. Now don't get the wrong idea, she's a sweetie, she just doesn't like cats who hurt her or her family.

Friend. If you're her friend she'll treat you like family. Welcome you, and understand you. See you as a cat who is worth her time and respect you. She'll be over protective of you, but make sure you protect her as well. Angelica will value you with all her heart, and never let anything happen to you. Because you're her friend, so why would she? Treat your friends like family is what she says.
Other Information- None
Old September 18th, 2017, 10:16 PM
Formerly lellinicole.zob

My Mood: Cheerful

WIP
Name-
Eliza
Gender-
Female
Appearance-

Personality-

Other Information-

”It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.”

Old September 19th, 2017, 03:37 PM
ruler of everything ♕

||Name||

Satisfaction

Sassy for short

I had to

||Gender||

Born female ~ At about 6 Moons, will identify as Non - Binary

||Appearance||

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Sassy is pretty much a mix of her mother and her father. She has her father's lanky figure, markings, and long legs. Her mother's coloring dominates her fur, making for a beautiful mix. She has a light gray base coat, fluffy and short like her mother's. The spotted markings are a darker shade of gray, as well as her paws and tail-tip. She has longer ears, making her hearing a hint better than others'. She's tall for her age, and enjoys it. She loves being taller than most, feeling it gives her a small bit of control.

Her eyes were inherited from Hamilton. She has the same honey-brown, except a bit harder. Her iris is darker around the pupil and whites, gradually getting lighter in the middle. Through the eye, gold is flecked around, a small, otherwise unnoticeable detail that gives her eyes some realism.

||Personality||

Frivolous | Relaxed | Unsatisfied | Adventurous | Stubborn | Prankster | Bossy | Dramatic | Thick - Skinned | Naïve | Unreadable | Kind | Judgmental | Reliable | Clingy | Extraverted | Hyper | Excitable

Despite her name, Satisfaction isn't really satisfied with what she has. She always wants- knows there's better for her out there. Of course she loves her parents, but like any young cat, she wants to go out and see what's beyond the den she knows. She's a spunky one. She seems almost fearless at times. But in the end, she relies deeply on her parents, Hamilton and Tide. She's a bit naïve when it comes to things like love and kits. She really doesn't see the appeal in falling in love.

Sassy loves to play tricks on her family, especially her littermates. From scaring them to putting fire ants in their nests, Sassy is a prankster through and through. She's full of endless energy that gets her through the day no problem. She runs a lot to keep in shape and really doesn't think much of it. Her muscles are hard and strong, she can do a lot.

Sassy tends to make a production out of small things when she's irritated. It's one of her unique qualities that make her... well, her. She bosses her littermates around as well, thinking she's the oldest and the wittiest and the gossip in New York City is insidious. You do not want to get into an argument with Sassy. She will not quit unless she's forced to, determined to win even if she knows she's wrong. She will defend her side viciously. In short, don't oppose her. She takes a lot of things as competition, as she loves being the best.

||Other Information||

I just can't resist the Hamiltrash :>

Last edited by vellichor; September 19th, 2017 at 05:55 PM.
Old September 19th, 2017, 05:56 PM
ruler of everything ♕

@Rubinaito I finished :>

Also wanna just BOOP

Last edited by vellichor; September 19th, 2017 at 05:56 PM.
Old September 24th, 2017, 06:04 PM
ruler of everything ♕

*Cough*

Old September 24th, 2017, 08:37 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Name- Hercules
Gender- Male
Appearance- Hercules is a very large kit. He has long legs and as a younger kit he looks like a barrel with legs. But as he grows older the tom gets leaner. His pelt is golden with alabaster and ebony patches on his shoulders, back, tail, the back of his neck, and his head. Dark grey tabby markings swim across his legs, and face. His muzzle is a soft, cloudy grey shade and it fades around his eyes and neck. His eyes are a beautiful prussian blue and his pupils are more of a silver than black.
Personality- Hercules is very flirty and outgoing. It sometimes seems that he is everywhere at once. He can be very in your face and doesn't really understand the concept of personal space. He does talk excessively most of the time and normally it's things nobody really wishes to hear because it's not relevant. The large kit is very brave and stands up for his siblings as much as he can. He's very sneaky and normally doesn't get caught when spying.
Other Information- I love Hamilton so much oh myyyyyyyyyyyy
Old September 25th, 2017, 06:44 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

ooh, interested!!
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡