Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Silent Stalkers - WindClan...
by paris
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:58 PM
~:*: Leafí's Art shop:*:~
by elaif
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:47 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by chickadee
Today 06:46 PM
Sharks and minnows
by Aolani
Last post by Aolani
Today 06:44 PM
The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by Red'fur
Today 06:40 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 15th, 2018, 12:17 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Fawnfern gave the tom an unimpressed look - did he not know her at all? She blinked at him, visibly still unsure if it was a good idea for her to part take in such...activities. She could always change her mind, bail on him, but then she would feel that annoying nagging feeling that she recently got whenever she yelled at him, and they were mad at each other. She loathed that feeling more than what words could describe. She didn’t protest, believing that it was probably good for her to get as much exercise as she could. She wanted to play, though, not hunt. In the end, she simply watched him, tilting her head at his demonstration. He made it seem easy...she figured she could do it. She started to copy him, lowering herself into a crouch, but it was visible to see that her crouch had been crooked greatly and her limbs misplaced. Yet, she bunched up her shoulders and leaned forward, only to miscalculate, trip on her front paws, and roll over until she hit the ground harshly on her back. She groaned, “Oh, great. That was...” she trailed off. Something along the lines of misfortuante, pathetic, sad... she rolled up, getting back onto her paws and shaking the debris from her fur.

Weaselshade looked at her poorly misplaced hunting crouch, and was about to correct it when she leaped, he knew instantly that she was going to miss. When she rolled over the tom rushed over to her, "Are you alright?" He asked. When she got up he simply decided that she was fine. "That was a first try," He said. The tom was rather taken aback by the negative way that the molly was acting towards learning to hunt, he hoped something wasn't bothering her because all cats failed at one point, it was all part of learning. Honestly he was surprise that he was the one who was staying positive through all this. He was surprise that he cared about what the molly thought, and that he wasn't yelling at her. Taking a deep breath the tom spoke again, "Okay, you don't have to try and pounce the first time, just try the crouch and I can correct it if it's wrong."
Old July 15th, 2018, 02:55 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Checkmate

Splitkit sat in the clearing. He was out of the nursery. Why shouldn't he? No one would tell him otherwise. There was no one. His mother was gone. His father was gone. He was alone. He didn't feel bad though. He didn't really feel anything. Ever. Absently, he swiped his paw at a pebble on the ground. It skipped across the grass and toward a warrior who was standing nearby. The warrior's pelt was so bright, Splitkit squinted as it caught the light and he shielded his eyes. His eyes were different colors, like the sides of his face. The eye on his white half was blue. The eye on his grey half was green. It surprised most cats. Sometimes he wondered what that was like.

Old July 15th, 2018, 03:35 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Checkmate

Splitkit sat in the clearing. He was out of the nursery. Why shouldn't he? No one would tell him otherwise. There was no one. His mother was gone. His father was gone. He was alone. He didn't feel bad though. He didn't really feel anything. Ever. Absently, he swiped his paw at a pebble on the ground. It skipped across the grass and toward a warrior who was standing nearby. The warrior's pelt was so bright, Splitkit squinted as it caught the light and he shielded his eyes. His eyes were different colors, like the sides of his face. The eye on his white half was blue. The eye on his grey half was green. It surprised most cats. Sometimes he wondered what that was like.
Grassleg was currently standing up ready to go to the warriors den when he felt a pebble hit his hind paw making him huff and twitch his ears . The white tom looked over his shoulder only to see a Kit outside of the nursery making his eyes wide and anger start arise . He recognized the youngster as Splitkit , he has seen glimpses of the new cat in the nursery because he was just wanting to see how the kits were sometimes . With a swish of his snow white tail he turned around and padded over to the kit his face showing anger . That permanent scowl looking even more fitting " since when did you think it's alright to sneak out? " he asked clearly unhappy that the kit did. He now towered over splitkit. When he was a kit he was stuck in the nursery . He was a good kit. Yes as surprising as it sounds he was a good kit.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old July 15th, 2018, 06:43 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

@Cosmo

Lionsoar sat in the clearing, debating whether she should try and do one more thing before the sun went down, or just call it a day. She still had some energy left in her, and she wanted to put that energy to use. The feline always went to bed tired, most days, bone-tired. But right now, she had no idea how to spend the last few minutes of energy she could burn. It was too late to start hunting, and the last border patrol had just got sent out. Maybe I should socialize... That always took plenty of her energy, especially if she started talking to a cat who was having some problems. Or talking to a cat that didn’t like her. That always took loads of energy. Maybe just a simple, small conversation. If she got too tired, she knew she’d start acting like a huge mouse-brain, so she wanted something short and sweet. Just a “Hey, how was your day?” Kind of thing.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old July 15th, 2018, 09:01 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Grassleg was currently standing up ready to go to the warriors den when he felt a pebble hit his hind paw making him huff and twitch his ears . The white tom looked over his shoulder only to see a Kit outside of the nursery making his eyes wide and anger start arise . He recognized the youngster as Splitkit , he has seen glimpses of the new cat in the nursery because he was just wanting to see how the kits were sometimes . With a swish of his snow white tail he turned around and padded over to the kit his face showing anger . That permanent scowl looking even more fitting " since when did you think it's alright to sneak out? " he asked clearly unhappy that the kit did. He now towered over splitkit. When he was a kit he was stuck in the nursery . He was a good kit. Yes as surprising as it sounds he was a good kit.
Splitkit watched the tom approach him. He was able to lower his paw when the warrior got closer. He seemed mad. Splitkit's eyes were half-lidded and his expression bored. He looked up at the warrior, but didn't stand, his short tail sweeping over the clearing floor. "I didn't sneak," he replied in a tone that was calm and cool, completely unphased by the white tom. "I just walked out. Kits can be in the clearing," he said with a shrug.

Old July 15th, 2018, 09:28 PM
phil lester is hot

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Splitkit watched the tom approach him. He was able to lower his paw when the warrior got closer. He seemed mad. Splitkit's eyes were half-lidded and his expression bored. He looked up at the warrior, but didn't stand, his short tail sweeping over the clearing floor. "I didn't sneak," he replied in a tone that was calm and cool, completely unphased by the white tom. "I just walked out. Kits can be in the clearing," he said with a shrug.
Morninglight had made her way into the clearing, as her ears had picked up on the conversation. Her tail swished through the air lazily and she padded over, coming face to face with a white tom, and standing next to a small kit.
The golden she-cat gently laid her tail on the small kit as she looked into Grassleg's eyes,
"You know better not to yell at a kit, Grassleg," She said in a calm tone, then moving her tail to tap him on the nose with it. She then turned her head to look at Splitkit,
"and you know better to not throw around pebbles," her soft green eyes looked somewhat stern, but you could see she was about to break, as she was weak towards kits.

(also hi there, do you mind if i join in l m a o)
Old July 15th, 2018, 09:39 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
The tom flicked his ears as he sat down , his eyebrow raised in confusion . He wasn't allowed in the clearing when he was little , his mother always kept him near her in the nursery or told him to stay in there when she went to hunt. She always used threats such as " if you put one paw past the den entrance you'll be going to bed without fresh kill " . Was his mother just that clingy with him? Was she a bit of a mouse brain? Who knows. He snorted " hmm...strange...I wasn't allowed when I was little like you. " He meowed . He didn't mind the cats off eye color . He found it unique and it was a nice change in the normal colors that he saw. His yellow eyes shined a bit as he looked to the right spotting some apprentices playing " why don't you go join them? " he asked as he looked back at the kit. The apprentices didn't look that strong . So it may be alright , he studied the kit for a bit splitkit....I understand why but...what will his warrior name be?...Splitface ?. Eh...sounds like a rogue name to me...well this tom will certainly be a mystery when he grows .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old July 15th, 2018, 10:19 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by quill View Post
Morninglight had made her way into the clearing, as her ears had picked up on the conversation. Her tail swished through the air lazily and she padded over, coming face to face with a white tom, and standing next to a small kit.
The golden she-cat gently laid her tail on the small kit as she looked into Grassleg's eyes,
"You know better not to yell at a kit, Grassleg," She said in a calm tone, then moving her tail to tap him on the nose with it. She then turned her head to look at Splitkit,
"and you know better to not throw around pebbles," her soft green eyes looked somewhat stern, but you could see she was about to break, as she was weak towards kits.

(also hi there, do you mind if i join in l m a o)
(Hey there! Normally it wouldn't be a problem, but I actually told Checkmate that we'd have a rp with just the two of us. Another time maybe? )

Old July 15th, 2018, 10:26 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
The tom flicked his ears as he sat down , his eyebrow raised in confusion . He wasn't allowed in the clearing when he was little , his mother always kept him near her in the nursery or told him to stay in there when she went to hunt. She always used threats such as " if you put one paw past the den entrance you'll be going to bed without fresh kill " . Was his mother just that clingy with him? Was she a bit of a mouse brain? Who knows. He snorted " hmm...strange...I wasn't allowed when I was little like you. " He meowed . He didn't mind the cats off eye color . He found it unique and it was a nice change in the normal colors that he saw. His yellow eyes shined a bit as he looked to the right spotting some apprentices playing " why don't you go join them? " he asked as he looked back at the kit. The apprentices didn't look that strong . So it may be alright , he studied the kit for a bit splitkit....I understand why but...what will his warrior name be?...Splitface ?. Eh...sounds like a rogue name to me...well this tom will certainly be a mystery when he grows .
Splitkit said nothing to the tom as he talked about his own time as a kit. Grown cats did this sometimes, he noticed. They'd talk about their own kithood. They'd talk about how times had been hard for them once and how they had gotten better. He didn't understand why they did this. He hadn't asked to know about their lives. And what did they have to gain from sharing this information. The warrior went on and looked at a group of apprentices playing nearby. Splitkit had noted them earlier. They were noisy. It annoyed him. "Don't want to," he replied simply. He didn't see the point of playing. All it did was put him in situations where he had to interact with other cats. This never seemed to go right. When other cats played together, they sometimes did so for hours and hours, their pace rapid and rushed. When he tried to play, the pace slowed, then stopped and the other cats wandered off. They didn't play right with him. The white tom was still there, still looking at him. He stared back. "Do you want something?" he asked. That seemed to be how this worked. Cats went up to other cats when they wanted something, then once they got it, they left. He didn't have anything to give though. Not to anyone.

Old July 15th, 2018, 11:16 PM
phil lester is hot

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
(Hey there! Normally it wouldn't be a problem, but I actually told Checkmate that we'd have a rp with just the two of us. Another time maybe? )
(Yep, that's fine! ;D)
Closed Thread