Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Resurrections

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 04:19 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Myling
Today 04:18 PM
Croaking Swamp
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 04:17 PM
[Plot Finder] Come, Childs...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 04:11 PM
❝A tuft of evening...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:09 PM

Old March 3rd, 2024, 12:33 PM
merida :O

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Default Moonfoot

Moonfoot

I look up at them.

"I still think i'm so young, and i feel like i can give more. I want to be able to have kits with my mate and raise them. I want to give more to riverclan as it rebuilds. I want to advance more loved ones. I want to show others I'm not a cruel she-cat with no feelings. I want people to see I have feelings."

I shiver.

"My lover wants to too, he's somewhere around here.."

im working on a finder for this but i want someone when she is revived, have a crush on her and be jealous of her mate pricklestep and maybe try to spread rumors/lies or something? and of course she's have amazing little kits.

i dont know if this is how it works but uhh

Last edited by braveleopard.; March 17th, 2024 at 06:24 AM.
Old March 6th, 2024, 07:57 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Moonfoot

Dewkit
She/Her | StarClanner

Bright blue eyes peered out from the darkness and at the former RiverClanner standing at this altar of judgement, another soul to reap, another to make a decision for. The pitter-patter of small paws announced Dewkit's arrival as she stepped forward into Moonfoot's view, grey fur ruffled, sky-coloured hues observant.

A moment passed as Dewkit contemplated the cat in front of her, the childlike youth of her expression a deceiving thing. "When I had died, so many moons ago, I would have liked to go back and grow up too." Her voice was a soft lilt, a whisper on the wind, until Dewkit firmed her speech into steel.

"As you just pointed out, your mate is in StarClan, Moonfoot. Here, with you. You wish to have kits, wish to raise them? StarClan is the Clan with the most amount of parent-less kits. You are free to adopt and nurture as many as you desire. You say you wish to help RiverClan rebuild, but I have not heard you mention to us what you will do for them. Wanting to form more bonds and relationships is not an ambition, it is not something worth sending you back over. I would even say you had a good chunk of time to prove to your peers that you are not heartless as you wish to prove now, Moonfoot."

The ageless feline canted her head to the side and sat back on her haunches. "
Alas, you wasted your life, and are ungrateful to have met such an honorable death at the claws of Bumblestar."

[ @leopard. - Moonfoot ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; March 7th, 2024 at 12:02 AM.
Old March 6th, 2024, 10:40 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Snowleopard
Dark Forest
The second to show up was a black and white she-cat who casually strolled behind the starclan kit. Though she wasn't sure to consider the other a kit for how long they'd been dead for. Well, she wasn't here to judge a fellow member, no they were here for this riverclan cat. Her blue gaze steeled at the one before them, almost like she was reading them. "Sounds like you're judging yourself on that last bit, and how might you be able to help your clan if you go back when it was something you could have done before you died? All I'm hearing is you want a lot of things but not once saying what you will do if you were to be sent back, like Dewkit said, your ambitions don't sound strong enough" her eyes leveled with the other with an indifferent stare now. She hadn't heard anything so far that was worth giving a yes or no, and so far their past actions hadn't done any sort of change then, so who's to say it would be any different if given a second chance. "Everyone wants things in life, but what would you do to get it?"

@Rose @leopard.

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old March 7th, 2024, 07:59 AM

Moonfoot

I blinked and tried to word myself properly. "I want to help Riverclan as it tries to stand up and brush off Thunderclan's actions. It's true my death was honorable because I tried to fight for what I thought was right."

I shift and continue talking. ”I want to produce real kits for my clan that share my blood. I want to walk stable grounds with riverclan and swim their rivers, not those of stars and holy waters.” I hope that wasn’t an insult.

”Don’t get me wrong, starclan is cool and all, but I want to do more. I want to have real kits of my own blood, not those who are stuck in the stars without having lived long lives, no offense to them. I want to make the family I never had. I want my children to grow up with a family. I want children.” I take a breath.

”I’m not the cat for vengeance or revenge, ‘cause I know how to respect the code. I know how to play right. And I wanna try again. Heck, I wanna find my family. The people I haven’t seen in ages that I barely even remember. I want to be honored in life aswell.”

(not me really hoping this works out cause i have a deep plot for afterwards)
@Eden @Rose

Last edited by braveleopard.; March 7th, 2024 at 08:00 AM.
Old March 13th, 2024, 04:40 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Lichenflood | Male + He/Him | Dark Forest
A large, dark brown tabby with green eyes and a white muzzle and chest.

Emerging last from the mist Lichenfloods lip was curled with disgust and displeasure, looking down at Moonfoot akin to someone looking at a bug. He'd not even intended to judge this one, deeming his own involvement excessive of late, but her misguided ideas of family had incited rage.

"You prattle on about no offense meant meant and you maybe even belive it, but all your words do is show how shallow your views and emotions are. You want kits for you, only you, and you've made that clear. You dont wish to have kits for them for them to have kin and family and a mother or you'd look down less on the ideas placed before you of adopting from starclan. No, you want your perfect picture of your own blood children in the place you envisioned to fit the ideal of 'the family you never had'. Well life is never that kind, never, and the mark of a decent cat is a willingness to make do where you are."

Moonfoot had talked about what she'd envisioned and desired a lot and while Lichenflood admired that drive and clear view of ones dreams he derided the air of it being a act of giving from Moonfoot. Moonfoot had rejected the idea of adoption because they had to be blood, rejected the idea of starclan because it had to be riverclan, she had to have things her perfect way and was unwilling to make do in her circumstances it seemed. So in her words, these words Lichenflood had read greed and pridefulness. So maybe it was just poor words on her part but it did not make him like her so far.

"Further, you blatantly ignore Dewkits words. Your mate is here, in starclan. To have your dream not only must you succeed here but he must too for you both to go back. Both of those things are in no way guaranteed, what of your dreams then? Does it die or do you have what it takes to abandon your mate or let him do that to you in order to have the desired blood family?

Finally, you may have died honorable but you died foolish. You died attacking a much stronger opponent you had no chance of beating, not even attempting to work with clanmates to even your odds. You could have protected the apprentices who needed it in that battle, or many other things that'd kept you alive but helped. Instead you were brash. Do we have any reason to believe you would not throw any second life we gave you away again?"

Lichenflood might be displeased right now from all he'd heard form Moonfoot but his mind could be changed, though it might take work.

@leopard. @Rose @Eden

Last edited by Rani; March 13th, 2024 at 04:40 AM.
Old March 14th, 2024, 06:03 AM

Moonfoot

"Goodness, that's not what I meant!" An offended expression appeared across my face. "I want my kits to have kits to have kits and so on. I want my blood kin to stretch across and help Riverclan through any struggles it's future will hold when I'm not there."

"I want to see my kin grow and flourish. My blood."

@Rose @Eden @Rani
Old March 15th, 2024, 04:26 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Dewkit
She/Her | StarClanner

Dewkit's slightly forgiving, slightly willing to pose interested mood soured more and more as the minutes ticked by. Moonfoot did not deserve a positive outcome, not with how shortsighted and selfish the warrior was being. The absolute disrespect that the warrior held for all those dead kits - whether proclaimed verbally or not - was something Dewkit could never ignore. It hit home for her, an insult at it's finest, something the starry she-kit could not deny.

"All you care about is yourself.
You care not if your mate gets a yes or a no; you only wish to go down to the real world to let your own bloodline flourish. There is much more in life to work towards than just having kits and hoping that they help RiverClan flourish in the future." Dewkit said coldly, blue eyes simmering with distaste as she stood and turned away. The kit didn't bother look over her shoulder as she walked off, entirely done with this self-obsessed feline. Likely, if Moonfoot tried again to revive herself, Dewkit wouldn't even attend.

"So if it isn't clear yet, Moonfoot,the only thing you have earned here is a no from me." No other words were spoken before the fluffy grey kit disappeared back from whence she'd come, a specter in the mist once more.

[ @leopard. - Moonfoot / @Eden - Snowleopard / @Rani - Lichenflood ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; March 15th, 2024 at 04:27 PM.
Old March 17th, 2024, 06:23 AM

Moonfoot

"Here, let me rephrase that." I breathed.

"I died part to my own foolishness, blinded by my hate for a leader that didn't belong in my eyes. I died jumping and aiming for a killer."

"And now, I see," I speak, "It's not so bad here. I have everything I could need. But I tell you, it just feels wrong. Like I was meant to do more. Like I was meant to provide something to Riverclan before my death. And Dewkit, I beg you not to go, but I'm obviously not your mother."

"I guess what I'm saying is I'm scared to be here. Scared what will happen here. What if I give up on Riverclan and fade into the background? What if my soul is killed? What if I'm forgotten? What if my family that's out there never knows I'm dead?"

"I'm just scared."

Last edited by braveleopard.; March 17th, 2024 at 06:25 AM.
Old March 20th, 2024, 12:58 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Snowleopard
Dark Forest

The more she listened to the other prattle about kits, blood kits, the more she became disinterested in this one. Selfish reason after another like the others that came before this one, yet the others had differences. They all had ambition behind it, very convincing ambition to back up their selfish wants. There was nothing this cat was saying that was convincing to her, even looking back at their history had nothing to show for it. ”being scared leads to an early demise, the only thing you want to provide to your clan is kits, one that a clan has plenty of, and that seems to be the only reason you have to show for wanting to go back. And if you fade into the background that is your own doing” she got up and turned her back to Moonfoot, poised to leave. ”Life is more than just having kits and furthering your bloodline, so my answer is a no” with that she vanished off into the dark

@Rose @Rani @leopard.

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old March 21st, 2024, 01:50 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Lichenflood | Male + He/Him | Dark Forest
A large, dark brown tabby with green eyes and a white muzzle and chest.

And with Snowleopard fading away the decision was already made without Lichenflood even needing to give judgement. Moonfoot would not be going back, the tiebreaker was not required.
He was going to talk anyways however.

The tom stood and steadily marched up to the molly, eventually standing to loom over Moonfoot with a cruel grin that bore his fangs, eyes flashing. The twitch of his limbs spoke to how he was a single second away from slapping her, less then that away from trying to grab her and physically drag her to the dark forest where the warden deemed her to belong. But he restrained himself, instead verbally shredding the molly with no remorse.
"Wow. I find myself truely impressed by how poor a show that was, how quickly youve made everyone here detest you. Im also impressed on how you somehow still think youre a good cat after this, so let me educate you.

Your bloodline is not important, youve done nothing to make yourself anyone of note and import so your blood is no more import then a random kittypets in the twolegplace. And yet you are so deluded of your own grandeur youve reached new heights of obsession about having kittens of your bloodline Ive never seen. Your bloodline is nothing and find a better hobby then mooning over it.

Then there is your odd misconception that the ability to have kits makes you important somehow, that it is something special. Well let me educate you, it does not. Half of the population of cats alive can have kittens and thats a large number. Riverclan will survive without one more queen to have kittens when theyre overwhelmed with orphans in the nurseries who you would reject because they are not your blood."

It was the fury of a father in Lichenfloods blood, one who'd loved kittens both kin and not so much he'd went to the dark forest for them, made with grief. This fury drove him near to violence with this molly, ears pinned and claws unshealthed as he chucked, muttering a scorn filled "Really we're doing a mercy here, sparing 'your' kittens from being born and raised to you, heads twisted with your warped ideals." But he didnt attack, he instead forced himself calm and stepped back, leaving Moonfoot to her condemnation with a "Your plea is rejected in triplicate. Try again later if you dare I suppose but I will make sure I'll be waiting and judging you specifically.

Oh, and Dewkit is older then you by untold years, do not dare to condescend to someone far more respected then you again or the consequences will be unkind."

@leopard. @Eden @Rose