Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 07:29 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 06:50 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:49 AM
RABBIT'S ASSISTANCE
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:47 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 4th, 2020, 02:39 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
As she was just about to leave, the deputy asked her if he could do anything for her. She looked at the tom with a slightly confused gaze. Don't the warriors do things for the deputies? Like, I get deputies doing things for queens and elders but, other warriors? "Um.. I'm fine at the moment." She stood awkwardly in front of him.
@Shimm

"Sorry if that was out of the blue and weird. I'm just trying to make myself more helpful around the clan." He sheepishly explained to the molly. Breaking his gaze from Hawkstrides the tom looked down. "It seems like I don't do enough for this clan and as if nothing I do is good enough or correct in their eyes." Letting out a defeated sigh the tom shook his head. "Sorry, you can just forget what I just said. I am always open if you need anything." Forcing a small smile on his tortoiseshell features.
Old May 4th, 2020, 02:44 AM
Queen of Laziness

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Twilightstar really needed him to get his head back on. When he first started as her deputy he stumbled along, and she had assumed he had been doing better, but he's done nothing to change the clan's view of him. The leader was being patient extremely patient with him. Moreso then she was with anyone else. But this was getting tiring, listening to cats whining about every single little mistake he was making.
"You don't let them rest after going through something difficult. If anything getting through the coyote attack and gaining our territory back would have motivated them to work harder to keep it." Why he thought they needed to rest made little sense to her. "By allowing them to do as they please they're going to look down on you, they'll disregard you since they can do everything on their own. There's no order at all." Brindlejaw seemed to still hold that head in the ass syndrome. "I shouldn't need to ask you to do patrols, Brindlejaw. As much as I love these chats of ours, they're getting tiresome." She dismissed the tom with a twitch of her ear.
He let his facade slide off. "Yes Twilightstar." A defeated sigh escaped his maw, breaking his gaze from hers he looked down at the ground. This was it, his days were numbered. Coldsong is going to take more than my apprentice... The clan did favor the white tom more over him. Brindlejaw bowed his head at the molly as it was obvious that she was done with him. It was only a matter of time when his third strike would hit. Now there was nothing to do but wait for her to tell him that it's over. But until then the tom will continue to try his best to be the deputy of Windclan. Brindlejaw backed out of the den without a glance over his shoulder.
Old May 4th, 2020, 03:12 AM
Queen of Laziness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Breezefeather had been standing just watching, trying to keep out of the mess that was the clan at its busiest. But it seemed not even being a bit on the edge could keep him from getting run into... He was getting tired of getting run into... Cornkit, that little Fawnkit and now... The Windclan deputy. Easily falling over the tom sighed... He really did need to put more weight on his frail body so this no longer would keep happening to him. As Brindlejaw started apologising he just shook his head and easily lifted himself up from the ground. "No need to apologise, I am fine. Now you on the other side are looking quite flustered, and given the fact that you just ran into me, I assume you're thinking about something." Sitting down he lifted a hind leg before scratching behind the ear as he got himself settled. Considering the deputy's flustered and embarrased look, Breezefeather took it as a good sign that they were further out on the edge of the clearing. He preferred the quiet here and that not many actually bothered him... But he seemed to have been unlucky, or lucky, depending on the amount of times he'd been run down. Sighing he fixed his green gaze on Brindlejaw's darker eyes. "Now... What's this all about. You usually don't run other cats down, without there being a need for it."
Brindlejaw stopped in mid-sentence as Breezefeather waved his apologizes away. Any other cat would have looked at him with disgust or be criticizing him by now. It was a relief to be treated as a clanmate rather than an outsider.
The tom gave an embarrassed cough as the tom in front of him questioned his thoughts. For a moment the deputy wanted to be anywhere but here. The next heartbeat made him wonder if Breezefeather was a concern for the tom or just curious of why he was so distracted.
Either way, it didn't matter to the tortoiseshell it was becoming more difficult for him to keep up the act as if the insults didn't faze him. Following his clanmate to the outer edges of the camp, Brindlejaw let out a defeated sigh. "Lately I have made a lot of mistakes and the consequences are hitting hard now." He started off with that. Brindlejaw couldn't meet the tom's gaze to instead he focused on the crow that was flying in the distance. "I've been told many times to start acting like a deputy and to get my head out of my ass. Even Twilightstar told me that." Cringing on the inside at the thought of their most recent thought. "I'm stumped, how do I dig myself out of this hole? I've recently assigned patrols. I have been going around and asking my clanmates if they need anything. I'm joining the patrols, well I did one so far. I am thinking about going out and getting the queens some flowers for the nursery." Brindlejaw let his worries burst out, he let it all go. There was more but he didn't want to overshare with Breezefeather. I bet that he wasn't expecting this.
Old May 4th, 2020, 03:23 AM
Queen of Laziness

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowQuail View Post
Wolfwhisper flicked her ears, watching the camp. She was sitting down with her tail curled around her paws. Her gaze flicked from cat to cat. Her mind wondered. She started thinking about how one of the clouds looked like a leaf. She shook her head. Cloud gazing does sound nice though. Peaceful, quiet, and something relaxing to do. She groomed the pad of her front paw and ran it between her ears, going back to observing the camp.
@Shimm
Brindlejaw felt slightly better after his talk with Breezefeather. It was nice to take a break and to get a few things off his chest. But now he was back on his duties the tom was ready for whatever the clan threw at him. Blazing orange eyes roamed the clearing until they landed on Wolfwhisper. He watched her for a couple of moments. Was she looking for someone? Waiting a moment longer the tom decided to walk up to the molly. "Are you looking for someone?" He asked in a polite tone with a small smile.
Old May 4th, 2020, 03:45 AM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexcentri View Post
Blackwing fairly easily dodged all of the attacks, simply because his apprentice kept saying them as he was doing them. "Try not to say it out loud, saying it in your head would work too, now try again, this time a little quieter. Broadcasting your attacks will mean that your opponent can tell what you're doing." Blackwing resettled into his stance, watching his apprentice. He was sure his apprentice would do better when he wasn't talking.
"Wnaw. It's so much cooler when you say the stuff you're doing, but I'll shut up now." Curlpaw solemnly stopped talking. He spotted Blackwing's tail, and pounced on it, biting it without teeth.

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old May 4th, 2020, 04:12 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Echokit's ears gave an ever so slightly twitch as her name was called. So here it was. she and her brother would finally join their sister. The silver kitten effortlessly pushed herself to her paws, stepping foreward as they were told. She knew she was last- or close to last- to do so, yet it couldn't be considered that she was late.
Once arrived at the said spot, Echokit glanced left and right. To her right she saw her brother, and gave him a smile, before looking back up to Twilightstar. She knew the clan's eyes were lingering on all them, her, their leader.. that's why, like very often, her silver pelt was neatly groomed, and despite how long her fur was, lay mostly flat. She kept herself calmer than most kits seemed to be, yet her light eyes held sparks of clear excitement.
Old May 4th, 2020, 07:40 AM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Yewpaw

"Yessir, Mr. Coldsong." Yewpaw came stumbling out of the apprentice den, sore and worn out from their vigorous training the past few days. 'I'm glad to be getting my training done but, stars, does Coldsong ever take breaks? He has to get tired sometime...' The fluffy apprentice had been in a heavy sleep not long before but was growing conditioned to the warrior's early wake up calls. She made no attempt to fix her appearance today - if her fur was all a mess it would just have to stay that way for now.

[ @Dipper @Fae ]

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 12:16 PM.
Old May 4th, 2020, 07:45 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Without another chance for the other layabouts to confirm whether or not they were heading out, Aspenbreeze flicked her tail for Smolderpaw and Duskmoth to follow. Pacing out of camp, the warrior seemed to un-tense, inhaling a deep breath of fresh air.

"Mm. Let's get started then shall we? I was thinking we could hunt around the Dead Tree today - try some endurance training and give you a first look at how to catch these fast little things. Smolderpaw, do you remember the way? Why don't you go ahead and lead us." She nodded her head to her apprentice, offering the spot at the head of the patrol. Hopefully it wouldn't be too much for him to handle. If they got too far off track, Aspenbreeze would correct him. She wasn't going to baby him! He'd have to memorize the territory! Aspenbreeze turned to offer a polite smile to Duskmoth,

"I assume you know how to catch a rabbit already, Duskmoth? What do you think the best tactic would be for us today? Smolderpaw... as far as I know... has never caught one, so I assume we want an easy one.."

[Sorry this is late guys!! @Beau @Socks]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; May 4th, 2020 at 07:46 AM.
Old May 4th, 2020, 07:56 AM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Yewpaw

This time she was more prepared, expecting another swift and dirty blow from her mentor. She hopped out of the way with little grace and not enough speed. Coldsong's paw still brushed her leg and she stumbled. This time, however, Yewpaw remained on her feet and quickly adjusted her stance to one she hoped would lend more to her balance. Her reflexes and technique would certainly need work - quite a bit of work - but... it was better. She waited patiently, trying to keep an eye on him to see where he would go next.

[ @Fae ]

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 11:17 AM.
Old May 4th, 2020, 07:57 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

"Ha!" was exclaimed proudly as Echokit successfully landed her hit "suuuuree, you're just bad at loosing" She teased lightly, before turning to the queen. She had heard her voice before, but was to busy landing her tiny and pretty paw to the other kit's jaw, to answer.
Now, she was about to apologise to the queen for waking her up, and tell her that they would try to be less loud but-- her light blue eyes picked up movement and thus saw the other charging at her!
With no second thought Echokit started running away from the other kit with a "aaahhh!" her smaller size leaving her with smaller steps compared to Prancingkit, because of which she would either go slower or would have to move faster in order to run at about the same speed.

@Vessel @Breezefur
Closed Thread