Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:45 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 06:39 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by paris
Today 06:36 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 06:33 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:18 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 11th, 2020, 04:38 PM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica1917 View Post
Dimtail led Nightpaw over to an area of softer ground. He listened closely. "Can you hear or see or smell any prey?" he asked him. "You sometimes would be able to see small footprints in soft ground like this. Once you locate some prey, do the hunting crouch and creep up on they prey to hunt it." @Drago0n
Nightpaw cocked his head and strained his ears, trying to hear something. He heard a very small scurrying sound "I think I hear something.."
Old September 11th, 2020, 06:16 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
[COLOR="Dark Gray"]~Fallenghost of WC~[/COLOR]

Fallenghost was just a bit curious but looking at Ashfeather, they must have took her glance the wrong way. The molly sighed before placing a paw on Ashfeather's head. "You are tired, you should rest. Can't imagine how much stress Ms.Rosepetty is," she ordered while looking for Robinpaw. As soon as she found them, she snickered. "Race you to where I last found Marigolds"

{ @hope @Rainquail @TheNyanCatMinecart }
Ashfeather nearly buckled under Fallenghost's weight. The ghostly molly seemed to be genuine, but she didn't want to be a burder. "I'm fine," she promised. "And Rosebriar isn't that bad. I want to help my Clan... and I can't just dip out on Snailswirl, can I?" She glanced at Beepaw. "We can get some marigold and maybe find some sticks near the ShadowClan border."

@hope @Rainquail

THUNDERCLAN BERRYKIT FINDER!!!

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old September 11th, 2020, 08:03 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Beepaw notices Ashfeather suddenly seeming tired and pressed her shoulder into the Warrior's trying to soothe her.
"Yeah! Let's go look for those marigold's."
She followed Ashfeather, trusting the older molly to lead her to where they needed to go.

@TheNyanCatMinecart

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old September 11th, 2020, 08:41 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago0n View Post
"Wolffang hates me! The other kits hate me!" Nightpaw sobbed. "And now you say my MOTHER hates me too?!" The tom was furious. "Why didn't you tell me? I have no idea who likes me or who even knows!" Nightpaw ran the other direction, not wanting to know what Wishpool would say. A sudden shock hit him. Would Blackkit hate him now too?
Nightkit, the other kits don't hate you! You seem to have many friends! Some of them will probably hate you LESS knowing you're not related to Braveheart! Wishpool pleaded, running after him. She might not have been out on the moor for a while, but she was still fast enough.
Old September 11th, 2020, 09:56 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post

"I don't want anything to happen to her," the older warrior wailed. "She's young, she can't defend herself! Maybe you're right and it is Coldamber's fault!" Hate flashed through her brain, oh, Coldamber would pay.

"I want her to come back!" Her face was streaked with tears. Coldamber didn't deserve to be medicine cat! If she couldn't take care of her own daughter, how could she take care of other cats?
Snailswirl
_______

Woah! "Okay now hold on," they started, getting defensive of their partner. "I never said that. It’s not Coldamber’s fault, alright? And it’s not your fault. It’s not my fault, it’s not anyone’s fault but hers. Just give her time. She needs to cool off. Okay? She’s... capable. " 'Capable of threatening to kill her own mother,' they silently added, feeling less and less sympathy for the warrior. At this point, she was bordering on hysterical, in their opinion. And over what, a stupid little apprentice? A dumb baby? A little brat that they didn’t want to see again?

They just... didn’t understand.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old September 11th, 2020, 10:55 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

// sorry for the late reply--- @TheNyanCatMinecart @Rainquail @Elementals

robinpaw glanced between fallenghost and ashfeather. err--what was going on?? looking back and forth from one to the other, he watched hesitantly, not saying anything as he listened curiously. er. that was.. cool. were they arguing? or like..? having a friendly conversation? robinpaw couldn't tell. and--uh oh. they were asking him to pick one. race with fallenghost, or go along with ashfeather n beepaw? what if he picked.. everyone? he could do that, right? he just needed to figure out how.

"er-- no, no, that's not what i meant !!!" robinpaw gave ashfeather a little smile, "i totally wanna hang out with you! i just think we shouldn't split up because i don't want anyone left out n we could all have so much fun together! not that i wouldn't have fun with just you, because you're cool, but, like, you get what i mean?? we can all vibe together!! but you can go off with beepaw, since bee wants to go with ya!" robinpaw exclaimed, hoping that he'd articulated his thoughts properly and wasn't coming off badly. nah, there was nothing to worry about. he was good at articulating! right??.. and he was just going to ignore all this talk about rose...petty? did they mean rose..bare? rosebore? rosebriar? whatever that cat was called, because robinpaw was bad with remembering names? he had no clue--he'd never met the cat before. "i hope ya have fun!" robinpaw reached over to give ashfeather a lil hug, flashing beepaw a smile n raising his paw for a high five.

watching as beepaw and ashfeather went off to.. who knows where, robinpaw turned to fallenghost with a beam. "heck yeah! and i apologize in advance for winning :)" he mumbled the last sentence, his slight competitive streak a bit hidden underneath all that mumbling. gosh, he loved racing!! he remembered his ol' race with hailpaw. shdjs, that had been fun! "wait-!! this is rigged. how'm i supposed to win if i don't know where that is??!" robinpaw questioned as the realization came to him, although he didn't wait for the answer before dashing off in a random direction,, glancing over to see where fallenghost was going so he could switch directions if fallenghost was going some other way -- which was pretty likely, considering robinpaw had no idea where he was going and just dashing off without knowing where to was probably a bad idea. bad ideas were usually fun, though, right? yeah!

Last edited by panchiko; September 11th, 2020 at 10:58 PM. Reason: mention fix
Old September 12th, 2020, 05:25 AM
Picrew (c) FluffyPawHeart

My Mood: Distracted
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Sheepkit hung around the edge of the camp, watching his clanmates' goings on with intense interest. Being six moons old now, it was finally about time that he'd soon be joining the others in the apprentice's den, and he wanted to study as much about clan life beyond the nursery as he could before then.

(( Just for the activity check! ))
Old September 12th, 2020, 06:49 AM

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

The Small shy tomcat was padding in the clearing he sighed looking around. He didn’t really want to talk to anyone. The he would have to fake stutter and right now he really did not want to do that.
He went to the fresh kill pile and picked up a hare. He sat down taking a bite in it almost right away. Then looking around he saw a tomcat sitting by himself.

”Should I go talk to him?”

He looked lonely and of course Whispersong could relate to that.

But I’m not much of a talker.

As he fretted over if he should go over there or not. He finally picked up the hare and padded over

“H...h...hello....I..I’m...w...whisper.....son g He paused for a second glancing at the tomcat for any facial expressions. He looked calm not weirded out for Whispersong’s stutter that was a relief. What would he have done if the tomcat had rejected him

W...w..want .,,t...t.tto ...sh..s..hare....t...th...this...h...are
Hopefully the to,cat didn’t mind he had already taken a bite of it that would have been awkward if he did. But then agian everything Whispersong did was awkward so.....

@fuzzysocks
Old September 12th, 2020, 07:23 AM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysian View Post
Snailswirl
_______

Woah! "Okay now hold on," they started, getting defensive of their partner. "I never said that. It’s not Coldamber’s fault, alright? And it’s not your fault. It’s not my fault, it’s not anyone’s fault but hers. Just give her time. She needs to cool off. Okay? She’s... capable. " 'Capable of threatening to kill her own mother,' they silently added, feeling less and less sympathy for the warrior. At this point, she was bordering on hysterical, in their opinion. And over what, a stupid little apprentice? A dumb baby? A little brat that they didn’t want to see again?

They just... didn’t understand.
Echowind was seething not with anxiety and worry anymore, but with anger. Anger towards the excuse for a medicine cat and her passive apprentice. Anger that no one tried to stop Gullpaw from leaving. Anger that someone could make her apprentice so upset she'd leave in the first place.

She dug her now unsheathed claws into the ground, trying to prevent herself from leaping at Snailswirl and ripping their throat out. "I know that my apprentice is capable. But that doesn't mean she should be living the life of a filthy rogue. And why should I believe what you say about Coldamber? You're her partner, of course you'll stand up for her.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old September 12th, 2020, 09:45 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

The brown and white kitten grumbled to herself incoherently as she rolled around on the nursery floor. "I am so bored!" she yowled into the air, wincing at the volume of her voice. That had been a bit too loud... whoops. But give her a break; she was tired of doing absolutely nothing! Sparrowkit sat up and looked around the nursery. Was a queen going to scold her for yelling or not?

[Open!]
Have a wonderful day!
Closed Thread