Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 03:31 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 03:23 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by WCUEhoneyfur
Today 03:16 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 13th, 2022, 10:16 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

RiverClan/WindClan April Gathering

Please wait for your respective Clan leader or deputy to post before you arrive!

HIGH RANKS - PLEASE USE THIS CODE FOR YOUR ROLEPLAY POSTS WITH YOUR CHARACTER!

[announcement ] [/announcement ]
Make sure you close the brackets for your post coding!

Roleplayers, feel free to have your cats react to what the leaders are saying! You can search #announcement in this thread to find all the high rank posts you get to respond to!

ThunderClan and ShadowClan will not be joining this gathering.

[ @marshall ]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old April 13th, 2022, 10:18 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: April Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

There was this ominous feeling settled in the base of her gut that made the lilac WindClan leader nervous inwardly. She refused to acknowledge the strange bout of trepidation and instead gave a light knead of her tail over her back, commanding her clan to follow her as she finished taking the last tail lengths of steps towards the beach. It was empty, not even a whiff of ShadowClan, ThunderClan, or RiverClan in the air, WindClan had arrived first.

Twilightstar was growing accustomed to having shown up first, it still felt strange not seeing RiverClan already seated, but having done this a few times now it didn't cause that same alarm to shake her. Swift as a breeze, the she-cat took her place upon the stones and sat down. Her ears pricked as she waited for the next clan to come and join them

WindClan's Arrived

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old April 13th, 2022, 11:43 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Bravebird
He had died and come back. He had died and come back. HEHADDIEDANDCOMEBACK. Bravebird had full faith in StarClan. She truly did believe in her ancestors up in Silverpelt and the ways they worked in were certainly mysterious. But cats dying and then coming back?? It seemed so far fetched... that was, until she was next to a soaking wet Fernpaw who had certainly been dead moments before life flowed back into him.

Truthfully, it made her paws tingle. A sense of uncomfortableness rested heavy in her chest but she made sure her expression did not betray her thoughts. The last thing Fernpaw needed was to see how much this was freaking her out inside. Instead, she gave a shake of her fur as she followed Twilightstar, moorland turning to sand as Seastones came into view. No other scents aside from that of WindClan plagued the beach, so it seems that they were the first to arrive.

"When was the last Gathering you came to?" Bravebird questioned as she walked stride for stride next to the young tom, blue gaze flickering from the path ahead towards her apprentice. Some faint memory came to her of one of her first gatherings as a younger warrior - Owltalon must have brought him to one, because she could make out a brown tabby pelt similar to that of Fernpaw's in the memory.

[ @BILL. ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old April 13th, 2022, 11:47 PM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

-» Owlglide [Open to anyone, posts will get lonnger]

Following tightly behind his leader, the tom could see Windclan was first to make it to the gathering place. He was glad, since he at the moment didn't quite feel like making conversation with Shadowclanners, be the currently residing in their own clan, or the one they had so rudely taken over. But he did hope to see Riverclan arriving soon since the swimmers seemed to be much more trustworthy and better cat than ever Shadowclanner he had met so far.

He settled as close to where his leader sat as he could without being inappropriate about it, and placed his long tail over his paw while waiting for more clans to arrive, and for the gathering to finally begging. There was much that had happened, and he was looking forward to seeing how the other clan were doing as well.

His attention was dragged away as a familiar voice could be heard, and he turned to see Bravebird lead her apprentice, Fernpaw through the SeaStones. He was glad to see his apprentice doing so well as a mentor herself, but didn't bother the two, and once more turned back to waiting.

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old April 14th, 2022, 02:39 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Oh, thank the stars - Cowpaw was pleasantly pleased to see Windclan had arrived first and foremost. For the time being, only his clanmates surrounded him. It was nice and familiar, he didn't have to worry about a verbal response or to explain his existence - though, he doubt anyone from the other clans would really bother him during a gathering. The tension that had consumed Cowpaw's shoulders had eased just a bit.

Happily, the medicine cat took his place where he was supposed to be - uhm, pretty sure, where he was supposed to be! His feathery tail curled neatly over his paws, sitting up straight in a proper posture to remain... who knows! Cowpaw grins and it's lopsided, it's just, so cool to be here? He didn't get to look around the first time he came, too many nerves but .. "how nice,, " he mewed quietly to himself.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; April 14th, 2022 at 02:41 AM.
Old April 14th, 2022, 04:01 AM
the stars told me–;

My Mood: Hungry

|| Heather'Tail ||

|| Heather'Tail bounced along side Bright'Dawn, chatting and chittering to her best friend. Last gathering, she hadn't been so chatty.
But, now she had a friend! Bright'Dawn was probably her favourite WindClan cat - besides her adopted kit, of course! Though she left Fern'Kit with the.. natural.. queens in camp. ||

@Erebus if your open!

HAWKKIT | CLOUDEDCRY | SHELLKIT | RIVERPAW | OWLBRANCH | SIREN

“ SHE MAKES ME GO WEAK IN THE KNEES ”

“ but i… can't let… her see… me swoon… ”

Last edited by Karlos; April 14th, 2022 at 05:00 AM.
Old April 14th, 2022, 07:02 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

>> Sorrelhawk
The cool night air calmed his nerves, as it always had seemed to do. It ruffled his diluted calico fur as the massive, soft-spoken tom trudged alongside some of the older warriors. His amber-blue gaze flitted around the Sea Stone's rather empty clearing. "First. Huh, that's new." He had breathed quietly to himself. It was rare, in the 12 moons (or less) of gatherings he had attended, that WindClan was first. Most of the time they were last, but hey first is always good.

[ open! <3 ]

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old April 14th, 2022, 07:30 AM
Going back on hiatus soon

Bump Policy: 3 days

(PERCHCLAW)

Perchclaw was grateful to finally come to Seastones again, she breathed in and out, waiting to find a cat to interact with.

(Open for WindClan or RiverClan. She would prefer warriors)

now a dead fisherman
Old April 14th, 2022, 07:42 AM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivver View Post
>> Sorrelhawk
The cool night air calmed his nerves, as it always had seemed to do. It ruffled his diluted calico fur as the massive, soft-spoken tom trudged alongside some of the older warriors. His amber-blue gaze flitted around the Sea Stone's rather empty clearing. "First. Huh, that's new." He had breathed quietly to himself. It was rare, in the 12 moons (or less) of gatherings he had attended, that WindClan was first. Most of the time they were last, but hey first is always good.

[ open! <3 ]
||MoonShade||

Moonshade was padding along the new apprentice, Mistypaw as he saw Sorrelhawk. He left the apprentices side and walked away from them to go find Pinestrike.
—————————————

||Mistypaw||

She saw Sorrelhawk and padded near him, she hadn’t really talked to any warriors before so she was shy, she decided she wouldn’t say anything unless Sorrelhawk did. She sniffed the air, she’d never been to the sea stones. The new apprentice’s eyes lit up with excitement as she looked around.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old April 14th, 2022, 08:05 AM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rockwing padded into the gathering.

Tidepaw looked around excitedly.

Cobwebpaw sulked in the corner.

[technically an activity post, but feel free to interact with any of them!]

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Closed Thread