Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 4th, 2023, 04:59 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: January Gathering

Featherflame followed the others towards the seastones, unable to contain her excitement. It had been so long since she had found time in her unreasonably busy schedule to attend such a sacred event, but fate smiled upon her tonight! There were no looming threats from any predators that required her urgent attention at home, and she had finished her daily workout routine early. Tonight would be all about seeking out any worthy opponents in the other clans. Not that she expected to find any.

Her attention was called to the seastones when a painful thud - followed by a pitiful honk - echoed throughout the area. My goodness! Has a fearsome goose flapped its way into our sacred space? Then it is my duty to vanquish it! For I am Featherflame the--

Oh. It was just Pikestar.

It seems the respectable leader had taken quite the hilarious tumble. In fact, she could barely contain her laughter! The urge to guffaw at the sight was becoming overwhelming... but Featherflame would not disrespect her leader! She would need to make sure he knew she was not laughing at him!

"That fall was not funny at all Pikestar the Untrippable!" She proclaimed proudly, putting on her most serious face. There, crisis averted!
Old January 4th, 2023, 06:01 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

The wind seemed to plummel at Bouncepaw immediately. He shook out his pelt and looked at his clan. He looked ahead to see the unfamiliar shape of the seastones. It was bigger than he had been able to imagine let alone think about. As they entered the clearing the cold that had been clawing at him had died down a bit. He licked his pelt and sat down with his clan

Last edited by Caspian; January 4th, 2023 at 06:06 PM.
Old January 5th, 2023, 02:10 AM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Hopeful

Slatestripe was eager to finally come to a Gathering, given that it had been three moons since he’d last attended one. Illness had kept him from the last, and the previous moon had no Gathering to speak of. Curiosity about his enemies lit a fire in his step, despite the rain.

Upon arriving at Seastones, alarm shot through him as he caught sight of Pikestar tumbling down the Seastones. He relaxed as it became apparent that nothing bad had happened, and that it was simply a fall. Slatestripe was relieved that none of the other Clans had been here to witness that; a low growl erupted in his throat as he thought of having to fight a cat who insulted RiverClan’s leader too harshly for a simple mistake.

He spotted his brother some distance away, but decided to avoid him. Slatestripe was unsure if his attitude toward his brother was enabling Rainglow’s incapacitating anxiety in any way; as such, he wanted to let Rainglow decide when to approach. Warmth spread through him as he saw Mintpaw speaking with her mother, who had recently returned to the Clan.

Seeing nobody that he wished to sit near, he sat by himself near the front of RiverClan.

{Open, although Slate will be neutral-hostile at best toward cats from other Clans}
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 5th, 2023, 02:00 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

// Bluefang | He|His|Him | RiverClan Warrior \\

// open \\

Bluefang walked into the Gathering, his first Gathering as a warrior. Wonder what this day will bring... He thought, shaking his white fluffy pelt and looking around.
Old January 6th, 2023, 11:16 AM

My Mood: Stressed

Fawnspring + koidream
something bad is about to happen ( part 2 of the turning )
The brown and white warrior glared at the ground beneath his paws. He was angered at even being here but when he tried to leave he spotted a familiar pelt amongst the others. A small calico tom by the name of koidream. He still wanted to nudge the tom in his direction of seeing starclan as someone who’ll abandon them. At least then he’ll have a mindless killing machine to work with him. Sitting down he called out to the young warrior. Hey koidream come here we must speak privately. hearing the familiar voice ring out koidreams head shot up and turned in the direction of Fawnspring. Getting to his small delicate paws koidream made his way over to see what the warrior wished to speak about. After settling down next to him koidream inclined his head to hear what Fawnspring was whispering to him. I want you to point out the cat you hate the most in this crowd tonight ok? Then I want you to tell me why you dislike them. koidream thought this strange but nodded in agreement. He held a strange respect for Fawnspring and wouldn’t wish to break it.

Last edited by Clyde; January 6th, 2023 at 12:49 PM.
Old January 7th, 2023, 08:30 AM

My Mood: Dead

Aldermane trails in at the tail of the group attending the Gathering and quickly finds himself somewhere to sit. With the other Clans having not arrived yet, the Seastones seemed so empty, something that made a feeling of anticipation rise in his chest.
The longer RiverClan waited for the other Clans to arrive, the more uneasy he felt
[OPEN??]
Old January 7th, 2023, 12:16 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Dakota View Post
CInderpaw peachpaw and swiftflight followed the clan the 3 seperated looking for there friends except for Cinderpaw she padded all the way in the back

[open]
"Good morning Cinderpaw" meowed a sooked Deadnight "i hope this rain lights up or stops soon"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Slatestripe was eager to finally come to a Gathering, given that it had been three moons since he’d last attended one. Illness had kept him from the last, and the previous moon had no Gathering to speak of. Curiosity about his enemies lit a fire in his step, despite the rain.

Upon arriving at Seastones, alarm shot through him as he caught sight of Pikestar tumbling down the Seastones. He relaxed as it became apparent that nothing bad had happened, and that it was simply a fall. Slatestripe was relieved that none of the other Clans had been here to witness that; a low growl erupted in his throat as he thought of having to fight a cat who insulted RiverClan’s leader too harshly for a simple mistake.

He spotted his brother some distance away, but decided to avoid him. Slatestripe was unsure if his attitude toward his brother was enabling Rainglow’s incapacitating anxiety in any way; as such, he wanted to let Rainglow decide when to approach. Warmth spread through him as he saw Mintpaw speaking with her mother, who had recently returned to the Clan.

Seeing nobody that he wished to sit near, he sat by himself near the front of RiverClan.

{Open, although Slate will be neutral-hostile at best toward cats from other Clans}
Sunspirit paddled over towards Slatestripe, her golden ears flat against her head as she walked over, but she had a happy air about her. sitting down she watched the leader in concern "Slatestripe... i Feel kind of sorry for Pikestar... First his sickness, and now falling off the seastones. But he's a strong leader isn't he? one of the best... " Sunspirit shook out her wet fur "at least the rain is better then ice no?" she sighed, as her golden eyes looked about the clearing with mind interest

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old January 7th, 2023, 01:35 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Deadnight was having a silent break down in the rain

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old January 7th, 2023, 02:06 PM
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

GOLDENSNAKE

The golden cat padded onto the sandy and rocky shore,her head held high as she scowled at anyone that managed to catch her gaze. As Pikestar fell down the rock she couldn’t help but laugh out of pure…disappointment.“Typical,Yeah. Let’s keep up the appearance that we can only act like kittens,shall we. ” She muttered,The Warrior sighed heavily before continuing her venture towards the edge of the gathering,Stay close to the way they came in case of an emergency.
Goldensnake was more upset at the lack of adult behavior that was present in the recent warriors if anything. Now Pikestar,Just allowing it to flourish in the environment that Goldensnake called her home. I mean,Goldensnake could guess that Pukestar was still sick from their illness. “Pukestar really just sitting up there like their clan isn’t infected with living,walking and Mentoring creeps.” The warrior muttered under her breath once more. If Shatteredsun showed up to this Gathering she was going to be pissed! Lucky for her,She had thought of some insults! “Kittenman with Smoke up the ears,Disgusting puddle of standing water,Grown ass warrior who doesn’t know how the hell age and ranks works.” She mumbled,Keeping the insult lingering on her tongue for when or if he showed.

[ OPEN ] @Quasar (if you wanted in on her insults)

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ fading’s carrd | lightningeagle's carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
Old January 7th, 2023, 03:01 PM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

❗ ————— ୨୧ —————❗
RedHaze

Following quickly behind her sister, RedHaze sighed. It was very clear the warrior did not want to be there. From her standoffish behavior to her body language. Flicking her tail repeatedly, watching the sand be disrupted from this she smirked. RedHaze was not the type of cat to enjoy large or loud groups. It wasn't scared for them per say, she just didn't like watching cats talk without knowing of how to shut their traps.

She looked for GoldenSnake her escape coat. Her eyes would flicker across the crowd of riverclan, searching. Dammit! She couldn't find her. "Ugh! This is so annoying" She said, speaking towards herself. The calico, pointed her head at the sky, hoping something might fly across it to grab her attention. God gatherings were nothing but trouble.

Closed Thread