Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 06:47 PM
Lightningpaw and the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:45 PM
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 5th, 2023, 05:04 AM
TO LIVE IS TO DIE

Default Re: March Gathering

alderstep
he/him
thunderclan
russet tabby w/ white paws, green eyes

Why was he here again? There had to be a reason. A good one. A reason so earth-shatteringly urgent that proved that Alderstep should be here at Seastones with what felt like the rest of ThunderClan. Except there really was no reason. Yet again, the russet tabby had roped himself into a social gathering for no damn reason other than 'it's tradition.'

Oh, how fun. Alderstep watched Thrushfur walk away. This wouldn't go well. It couldn't. His mind flitted to the thought of ShadowClan, worrying for a moment before the tom flicked his tail and sought out a spot to settle down. Whatever happened at this gathering...it was bound to have happened, no matter who was the leader of ThunderClan.

Hah. Why was he acting like there was some sort of imminent threat? He had to stop blowing things out of proportion. The tom tucked his paws under his tail, an action that was almost becoming a nervous habit. At least it kept his paws warm. Alderstep observed the rest of the clan from where he sat, contemplating both going back home to sleep and who'd be next to show up to the gathering.

((open))
Old March 5th, 2023, 02:24 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Asleep

[ @valery ]
buzzflight
--------
Buzzflight trotted along with the rest of her clan, making up for her small size with a quickened pace. It felt strange, having Thrushfur in the lead instead of Sparrowstar. But it wasn't a completely bad experience, just different. Like many of the others, she had her concerns over how the other clan leaders would react to Thunderclan's change in leadership. But she was also curious. It would be quite telling as to other clans' motivations to observe how they responded.

As Thunderclan settled around the clearing, it became clear that they were the first ones to arrive. She glanced around, looking for Cinderpaw or one of her siblings, but her eyes instead fell upon a russet tabby tom. Alderstep, she remembered. He was an older warrior, and one she had little interaction with. But he seemed a little on edge, so she approached him.

"Howdy," she greeted, shaking out her pelt before settling next to him in a little floof ball of calico fur. "You look like you've got some serious stuff on your mind. Not excited for this particular Gathering?" she asked, tilting her head to accompany the wry humor.

~~~~~~~~
[open]
autumnpaw (6/100)
--------
The patched cream and brown tabby bounded into the clearing, excited. Snout lifted to the air, she immediately began exploring, trying to smell EVERYTHING. This was her firs Gathering, and the first time she'd been so far from home. It was exciting! She could smell the other clans, even though they weren't there yet, lingering in the corners from the last Gathering. The sights and scents were overwhelming; there was so much to look at!

The six-moons-old apprentice danced around happily, oblivious to the more solemn tone hanging in the rainy atmosphere that was emitted from most of her other clanmates. Today was amazing, and no one could tell her otherwise!

she/her
whispersong (wc), buzzflight (thc), beastflame (rc), autumnpaw (thc), mushroomkit (shc), rapidscorch (shc), astrid (ds)
roleplay tracker/finder
Old March 5th, 2023, 02:47 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

——————
MallowHeart

ThunderClan
A Beautiful tortoiseshell She-cat with Green eyes.

——————
MallowHeart has decided to make an appearance at this months gathering. It was time for her to get her social game on. Though not trying to be ambitious, there were plenty of higher rank positions open and she wanted them. She was hoping to get a good look with the higher ranks of other clans.

Thunderclan being first to arrive gave her tons of time to get herself to look pretty. As she found a seat rather close to where the higher rank warriors sat… Maybe she’d have a conversation with an enforcer from ShadowClan…! Though that might not go well, considering the recent drama… OKAY! Not ShadowClan… hm…

WindClan lacks any sort of higher warrior rank so, maybe a shield from RiverClan? Those fish cats were strange but she’d be willing to tolerate it. You never quite know someone until you meet them, right? Okay! Mallowheart was hoping to speak with Riverclan shields! That was her goal today!

Finishing her grooming, she sat in a presentable position and waited. She hoped she was close enough to be dragged into whatever was discussed. Politics, history, new births? Anything was good enough. She just wanted to establish herself as someone to be respected…
——————
(This is post is semi closed to anyone but as you can see, I have a preferred audience as the other clans arrive. Please shoot me a vm and wait till I respond with an answer. Make sure to tell me which of your characters would like to interact!)
——————
Old March 5th, 2023, 02:56 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Willowlight walked with stormclaw into the seastone gathering, the molly looked around for her friend but seeing shadowclan isn't here she padded over to a peaceful spot and loafed their
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Stormpaw and blazepaw entered the gathering together then sitting down beside each-other they watched
------------------------------------------------------------------

~Stormclaw~
he/him | male
Thunderclan warrior

--

Stormclaw followed thunderclan to the seastones, The tom breathed in and sighed as he made his way, his paws stepping lightly and quietly as he entered the gathering. His eyes gazing around as he came into the gathering, it was only thunderclan no one else yet. The tom turned his head up to thrushfur[star] then looking back down to the clan he sat down in a nice spot, His eyes still looming over everything and everyone

[open]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old March 5th, 2023, 04:23 PM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Ah, Gatherings. Cinderpaw would have normally been apprehensive to go - she had Firekit at home in camp now, so she was pretty apprehensive to leave her alone - but alas, she was... kind of required to go now. Huh. Well, at least she had the withstanding to drag her claws across anyone who felt like breaking tonight's truce now. Not that she would have minded doing it before.

Even then, the idea of having to sit up beside the other medicine cats made the eldest apprentice, uh... nervous, and so did having so many eyes upon her. Even if she was excited to piss off some familiar faces. She spoke an awful lot about keeping the nights' truce, but she wasn't sure if she'd be able to keep her claws out of Ivywhat's-her-name's face if the tabby decided to say anything snide (especially about Sparrowstar). Honestly, the whole gathering truce thing was less about keeping the peace and more about the fact that everyone seemed to only care when it wasn't the weasels killing. Cinderpaw wasn't letting them do whatever they wanted to the forest, anymore, but in order to have any standing in doing that the she-cat couldn't look like a hypocrite.

Tail whisking ominously, she turned to Sundust, who she'd been sure to stick close to. What was she even supposed to do? Sit and look pretty? Say some pious bull? Cinderpaw was long past that point now with the thick scars that banded her body. Stars, how the hell was she a good pick for a medic again? "You gotta keep me from sayin' something stupid when they say something stupid." She muttered, form stiff and ready for the rest of the clans to arrive and shoot her stress into overdrive.

[ @naiad ]
Old March 5th, 2023, 04:52 PM
TO LIVE IS TO DIE

alderstep
he/him
thunderclan
russet tabby w/ white paws, green eyes

At least whatever cat had approached him had a familiar smell- oh, wait. Alderstep snapped out of his placid reverie, noticing Buzzflight next to him. Right. A Thundercat. He turned his gaze to her calico pelt, his stomach sinking into the weight of just plain dread. This one talked like Rabbitchatter. That was never a good sign as if the fact that his clanmate seemed to be so cheery wasn't enough of a warning that this wasn't good news for him.

Alderstep flicked his tail, brushing some snow away from one of his paws before resettling it. "Who is ever excited for meetings?" he grumbled, glancing over around Seastones, wondering if any other clans had shown up yet. Nope. The warrior looked back to Buzzflight. "Are you excited for it?" he half-accused. She seemed like the type that would love to eat up all the gathering drama. Maybe she'd even squeal in delight when ShadowClan declared war-

No. That was not happening.

Whatever. Buzzflight was just an overenthusiastic cat. Most likely. Still, he'd rather keep ThunderClan close to him this gathering rather than have to deal with some pesky, other-clanner 'paw.

@ophelia
Old March 5th, 2023, 05:17 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Darkpetal sat down, waiting for the other clans to arrive.

(open)

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old March 5th, 2023, 05:44 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

{Springpaw}

The feeling of the light cool breeze running through her thick fur made the pastel calico shiver. This was Springpaw’s first gathering, and from what she’s encountered from eavesdropping on occasional conversations at ThunderClan camp, her own clan was in trouble with ShadowClan. The thought itself made her stomach begin rolling like barrels. She hated feeling this nervous at a gathering. Her blue eyes scanned the dark, dimly lit area only to find that her clan had arrived first to the gathering. She felt a bit at ease for it, but that didn’t stop the churning anxiety in her chest. Her eyes trailed up at the seastones, her mouth open agape at how large it was. She never heard much facts about it, other than the fact that all of the high ranks were mainly up there. It looked memorizing to see with the bright moon shining down along it.

Springpaw tore her eyes away from the stones and began looking around. She spotted a couple of her clanmates speaking with one another, some being familiar in her peripheral vision. The one that mainly caught her eye was her sister, Autumnpaw. This was also her first gathering as well. I wonder how she’s taking it all in. Springpaw thought mentally to herself. She decided to not keep it in much longer and trod her way towards the bright orange molly. “Autumnpaw!” She spoke, her voice warm and welcoming as she looked at her sister. She hadn’t interacted with her much lately, and that honestly made her anxiety act up. She didn’t like it whenever her siblings and her were split. It… made her think of when they were kits. “First gathering, huh? I wonder how the other clans will be like. What about you? What do you think?” She stated, sitting down next to Autumnpaw as she locked her bright blue eyes with her own. She was half tempted to tell her to not cause trouble, but she’ll tell her that after they at least chatted a bit.

@ophelia [Sibling interaction ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; March 5th, 2023 at 05:45 PM.
Old March 5th, 2023, 06:41 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

Roosterflame followed behind his clan, his yellow eyes sweeping over his clanmates as each and every one of them trudged through the thick snow. It was snow as far as the eye could see, and these feline eyes could see rather far.
At least, Roosterflame thought as he sought out somewhere to observe the Gathering, It isn’t raining.
He found a seat near the front. For once, Roosterflame wanted to be at the head of the action, he wanted to be there to hear things, to see things. Though, more importantly, he wanted to show Thrushfur that he would be there for his new leader, and that he accepted him as such.
He shook off his paws and took his seat facing the Seastones.
Maybe we can have a calmer Gathering for once…? He thought, even though he knew it was for nought. ThunderClan and ShadowClan were on thin ice with one-another right now, and even worse, Sparrowstar’s kidnapping was sure to spur some cats from the other clans to make fun of how ThunderClan seemed to zoom through leaders like the changing of the seasons.
No, this would not be a calmer Gathering, but it might, perhaps, be a useful one.
Old March 5th, 2023, 06:58 PM

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: March Gathering ( the three siblings against the boss crab )

ghost'paw
massive black tom with a few scars and darker spots, has orange eyes that look redish.

ghost'paw trailed behind his siblings keeping a eye on them. sure the sea looked...nice he wasnt a big fan of water due to past events. shaking his head his attention was turned back to his brothers startled yelp. fur bushing up he pushed past his brothers to stand protectively n front of them his teeth bared in case he may have to use them. after seeing the...weird creature he shuffled forward carefully making sure to stand a respectful distance away from the thing. what is it? turning his head he scanned the beach for his mentor but had no luck spotting the cat he trusted. turning his gaze back to the odd animal he kicked a pebble its way. ghostpaw snorted in amusement as it waddled sideways..the only downfall was it was moving towards him not away from him.

in his effort to back away he bumped into his brother robinpaw as he let out a hiss at the animal. of course it ignored the warning hiss and made its way closer. ghotpaw was known for being fearless but at this moment he noticed the animals pinchers.. regret instantly took over him and he hiss again this time he made sure he shooed his younger brothers back a bit more just in case this thing was dangerous. what is THAT..why wont it stop coming near us?! turning his head to robinpaw he bluntly mewed get a stick or something! i just wanna push this thing away from me..AHH the weird animal had pinched him..and it wouldnt let go. shaking his paw he was able to fling the thing away but now his paw hurt. never mind robinpaw its gone. he meowed glumly. now he knew not to mess with those things.
@valery
@Faline
@Apollo.
ehhh poor ghost

Last edited by Yugo.; March 6th, 2023 at 10:24 AM.
Closed Thread