Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:48 AM
As Swift as the Crow...
by Tiabirb
Last post by Rani
Today 02:03 AM
LEOPARDKIT FAMILY
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 01:49 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:42 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 01:39 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 24th, 2019, 01:00 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

For a moment, all Goldfeather could do was gape at the young tom. Although Simmerpaw's repetition of his words was not meant to be hurtful, it still pricked at him. His tail began to lash anxiously and he forced it to be still. At the apprentice's question, he raised his eye brows in surprise. In all honesty, he'd never thought of why he did the things he did - it was always a reflex to do what other expected of him. But he figured this would not be a suitable answer for Simmerpaw, and so instead of replying, he offered a small smile. "That's a good question." He sounded a little miffed, almost impressed. "I'll think about that, and answer you when it comes to me." The coppery-gold tom sighed lightly through his nose and shifted into a more comfortable position, so his feet were splayed beneath him and he leaned slightly to the left. The more he spoke to his apprentice, the more comfortable he felt, although the feeling was also mixed with a hint of apprehension.

Goldfeather didn't want to say it was fighting, or proving oneself, for fear the young cat would get reckless and do something that would get him hurt. Then Goldfeather would be held responsible, and where would that land him? As the warrior who drove his apprentice of six young moons to his death, that's where. He flicked an ear. There was plenty time to think about that, and when he found the answer he would deliver it swiftly to Simmerpaw. And while he was at it, why not focus more on the hunting aspect of Clan life? Combat training could lead to injury, and Goldfeather was already developing a protective sort of affection to the young cat, no matter how pretentious or haughty he was. Another smile tugged at the corners of his mouth. He might as well ask Simmerpaw what he thought. "So, which aspect of Clan life interests you the most? Is it hunting, battle, or something else, perhaps?" He blinked, his eyes wide, as he awaited the tom's reply.
Simmerpaw nearly wanted to roll his eyes as his apprentice raised his brows, as if he were surprised at this, surely he should have expected this sort of question. Or was every apprentice supposed to just accept that being a warrior meant hunting and then throwing down your life all willy-nilly? If so, then he was truly disappointed of every apprentice in this Starclan forsaken clan. The small smile and the non-answer provided by Goldfeather caused the young tom to frown, a look of disappointment, but not complete disappointment. At least in the future he could expect a good answer from his mentor, not something halfhearted and told to every apprentice. Letting out an exasperated sigh, nearly at the same time Goldfeather let out his, but Simmerpaw's was much more audible. He wanted to be heard. And as his mentor settled down into a comfortable position, he himself remained standing, his tail flicking slowly back and forth.

At the question, the golden and white tom answered nearly immediately. As if he didn't even have to think about his answer, eyes glittering with satisfaction. "Something else. I want to spread misinformation to the other clans so that they never know what's going on here. Just think about it, lying to the other clans, making them believe we're going to do one thing then completely blindsiding them to take what we actually want? I want to learn how to control the other clans with information. Battle is old. Politics, lying, now that is the way to do it." As he spoke, he became more animated, clearing growing excited with the notion of lying to other cats, specifically cats of other clans. It was.. Weird. To hear this coming from a cat that was so young, again, barely 6 moons of age. How did he even think of this? Was he even sure of how he came up with the idea?

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 24th, 2019, 03:05 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

@Deerkit / Goldenmist
Seeing the molly step forward Brightstar continued. "Crowkit, you have reached the age of six moons and it is time for you to gain your apprentice name." She informed brown eyes settling on the little kit. "From this moment forward until you receive your warrior name you will be known as Crowpaw. Your mentor will be Frozendrift ( @sunflowerseed ), I hope he passes everything he knows down to you." Brightstar informed them, nodding to the tom she'd seen settle himself down earlier.
Good. One ceremony down, two to go.
Scanning the clearing she spotted the tom she had recently spoken too. He didn't hold her trust at all but she figured it'd be for the best to allow the young tom to join. Plus she could keep an eye on him if he was in WindClan. "WindClan also has an outsider wishing to join us, I expect everyone to keep an eye on him." The creamy molly meowed deciding not to say she expected cats to welcome him. He was an outsider after all. "Scratch! Please step forward." She instructed the loner. She had just the cat in mind to kitsi- train him.
@Dab

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 24th, 2019, 03:46 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Fuzzy ]

Bramblebear relaxed slightly as the ceremonies began. Apprentice giving. Good meeting. She still felt tense, however, like something was about to happen. Her tail thumped against the ground and she watched the leader through careful eyes. Loner join? Not smart decision. He not trusted. Loner tom weaken Can, need toughened up. She twitched her ear and watched, waiting for said loner to step forward.

-x-

Hogpaw stumbled from the Apprentice's den, his stumpy tail wagging back and forth wildly. A frown took its place upon his deformed face as he realized that he was late to a Clan meeting. He had been sulking in the den, having been told that his mentor went missing many days ago. The chubby tom's ears flattened at the thought, his chest seeming to tighten. Will Brightstar give me a new mentor? Hogpaw thought, looking up at the cream colored leader with a hopeful gaze. Wherever Boulderstrike is, I want to make him proud. I will finish my training all for him!

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old November 24th, 2019, 07:18 PM
the tale of six.

[ @RedHead ]

Bramblebear pulled herself from a quick nap in the warrior's den, having gone on an early-morning hunting patrol. Her tail flicked as she looked around the camp, examining each of her Clanmates that were in it. Deciding she would converse with one of them, the silver tabby approached a random feline in the clearing, plastering a thin smile on her lips as a greeting. "You- patrol? Or share the prey and tongues?" The she-cat's ears pointed forward, face serious while her questions were asked. Bramblebear's head tilted to the side slightly, staring intently at the other feline while she silently waited for a response.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old November 24th, 2019, 08:01 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quicksilver was laying in the clearing, which was quite a rare thing for the constantly-moving tomcat. But he'd found he needed to lay down and give himself a good grooming, his pelt certainly wasn't in the best condition at all. And it just so happened to be that while he was grooming himself, a cat decided to approach him, asking him to go do something. Teal eyes found their way up to the silver tabby as he looked at her with annoyance. But then he sighed and rolled his eyes. "Just my luck, right when I'm not doing anything, somecat comes and asks if I want to do something." The statement was said out loud, but more to himself than the molly in front of him. Getting swiftly to his paws, Quicksilver shook out his half-groomed pelt and angled his ears towards the territory. "Well Bramblebear, we might as well get a run out in the territory then, now that I'm up." Quicksilver didn't really know the molly well, but the tomcat was quite an expert when it came to names. He knew the names of all the cats in his clan, and could easily attach them with their faces.

@hxneysuckle

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old November 24th, 2019, 08:12 PM
the tale of six.

[ @RedHead ]

Her expression didn't change at his annoyed comment. She racked her brain for his name, having not interacted with him in the past, save for a patrol or two. Not enough to cause an impression on her. Silver boy. Move quick. Quicksilver. Bramblebear nodded her affirmation and blinked, her gaze blank. "Lead way, Silver boy," she said, waving her tail expectantly. Bramblebear took no notice to the fact that he was annoyed, nor to his half-groomed pelt. She just wanted to do something- the silver molly always hated sitting still, wanting to do her duty to the Clan at all times. And he just happened to be the cat she chose to do something with.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old November 25th, 2019, 07:23 AM
Cuber fo life!

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
@Deerkit / Goldenmist
Seeing the molly step forward Brightstar continued. "Crowkit, you have reached the age of six moons and it is time for you to gain your apprentice name." She informed brown eyes settling on the little kit. "From this moment forward until you receive your warrior name you will be known as Crowpaw. Your mentor will be Frozendrift ( @sunflowerseed ), I hope he passes everything he knows down to you." Brightstar informed them, nodding to the tom she'd seen settle himself down earlier.
Good. One ceremony down, two to go.
Scanning the clearing she spotted the tom she had recently spoken too. He didn't hold her trust at all but she figured it'd be for the best to allow the young tom to join. Plus she could keep an eye on him if he was in WindClan. "WindClan also has an outsider wishing to join us, I expect everyone to keep an eye on him." The creamy molly meowed deciding not to say she expected cats to welcome him. He was an outsider after all. "Scratch! Please step forward." She instructed the loner. She had just the cat in mind to kitsi- train him.
@Dab
Scratch stepped forward, excited for what was coming next. He held his head high, hoping not to embarrass himself too much. At least he wasn't completely clueless.

Here's my huggle link! I wonder who has the most huggles on WCO...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaz..._as=subscriber My YT channel! I know it's bad...
Old November 25th, 2019, 01:16 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
After being ditched by Aspenflight, Foxpudge supposed he should find Snailblossom and tell her the ...good news.

It didn't feel good to him, but he knew it'd make her happy.

Once he paused in his steps, it didn't take long for him to find her: turned away from the rest of the Clan with a gray she-cat beside her. The gray cat seemed more focused on sleeping than talking, so Foxpudge took the opportunity to approach the young tuxedo he considered a friend.

"Snailblossom, are you busy? I'd like to talk for a moment.. it's about Aspenflight."
@Bliss Girl, @Moonraven (since twilight is chillin beside her)
Snailblossom stood up after getting pushed out by the other warrior. Normally she would get upset, but she wasn't in the mood to do anything. The molly had settled down a little bit away.

A familar voice called her name and her food eye looked at Foxpudge. She didn't know why he wanted to talk about her father. He was dead and he would bever come back, but that what she thought. She didn't want to ignore him so she stood up once again.

"What about Aspenflight?", she meowed with no emotions. Snailblossom looked at him as if he was going to tell her that her father was watching her from starclan, but she had no idea what he actually was going to tell her.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 25th, 2019, 05:25 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

@Snail-paw

Shrewpaw trudged his way into the clearing sleepily. It had been a tiring day but the only thing he actually wanted to do was train. He was determined to become the "best" and his so called mentor hadn't taken him out training once. Sighing, the silver appprentice sat grabbed a mouse from the fresh-kill pile and sat down towards the entrance, that way if he wasn't inside camp already, Shrewpaw could catch his mentor of the way in.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Last edited by Pepperkins; November 27th, 2019 at 03:28 PM.
Old November 25th, 2019, 05:25 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Foxpudge was late!

He was glad he wasn't involved in the ceremonies today, otherwise this would have been significantly more embarrassing. It was easy to sit near the back of the crowd. Not so much when he needed to be up front.

A loner was joining? Good. WindClan needed more cats, regardless of where they came from. The Clan had been quiet for too long.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Closed Thread