Closed Thread

Old January 8th, 2020, 12:18 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: ⭐ LIONSURPRISE! ⭐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartstruck View Post
@caswshay617

Aspenpaw's eyes widened in surprise when his opponent, who had disappeared into the throng of retreating Riverclan cats, ran back with his head down.

What is that idiot trying to do?

He got closer, and Aspenpaw realized that the Riverclanner was trying to headbutt him! There wasn't enough time to get out of the way, so the sandy tom just squared his shoulders and braced himself.

Besides, he thought, that cat's all mangled up and looks exhausted. He won't be able to hurt me much.

At last, the other tom's head connected with Aspenpaw's lower neck. He wheezed, eyes bulging, while the Riverclan cat unsheathed his claws and flailed wildly. Black spots danced in the apprentice's vision, and he teetered a bit before regaining both his balance and his breath. He opened his eyes and looked down, feeling the sting of scratches all along his chest, shoulders, and arms. They were shallow and only bleeding a little- this warrior was apparently very sloppy. Even so, the more he scratched at him, the deeper they got, so Aspenpaw decided to put an end to this.

He considered his options, the pain growing worse every second he spent doing so, and abruptly slammed his head down.

At the very least, I hope he gets a concussion.
before thornfur could understand what was happening he was headbutt back feeling his head spin but he wouldn't give up yet so he pulled out all his claws and took a strong claw straight to his attackers nose
(btw you are allowed to give thornfur a scar on his right eye but not enough to blind him)
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old January 8th, 2020, 12:27 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

Falconpaw was not hurt! Could Hailstorm not tell? Twitching his ears, he looked at his mentor. "No, I am not hurt. I stayed near the edge of the clearing, not many cats went over there.."

Did she really mean that? Falconpaw let out a short huff. "StarClan should send that one to the Dark Forest! She seems like nothing but.. angry trouble. You should be leader."
@Casper
Hailstorm couldn't stop her pelt from bristling at that comment. Part of her wanted to be flattered that Falconpaw looked up to her like that, but her own experiences forced her to focus on the other things he said.

"Falconpaw, don't speak on things you know nothing about." Her voice came in a sharp whisper, warning him to keep his mouth shut. This was not the time for such opinions to be shared.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old January 8th, 2020, 12:27 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@caswshay617

Aspenpaw let out a horrible scream as a sharp claw pierced his nose and went out the other side, essentially becoming a hook. blood began flowing freely from the wound, draping the claw and Aspenpaw's chin in a dark red curtain.

Starclan, that HURTS! I'm going to MURDER this STUPID, FOX-HEARTED, MOUSEBRAINED CAT!

With a yowl, this time of defiance, Aspenpaw shifted his head forwards a bit and tried to snap his jaws shut around the fox-heart's paw.

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida
Old January 8th, 2020, 12:32 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartstruck View Post
@caswshay617

Aspenpaw let out a horrible scream as a sharp claw pierced his nose and went out the other side, essentially becoming a hook. blood began flowing freely from the wound, draping the claw and Aspenpaw's chin in a dark red curtain.

Starclan, that HURTS! I'm going to MURDER this STUPID, FOX-HEARTED, MOUSEBRAINED CAT!

With a yowl, this time of defiance, Aspenpaw shifted his head forwards a bit and tried to snap his jaws shut around the fox-heart's paw.

thornfur yowled as the frog gulper as he bit down hard on his paw feeling his teeth go far into thornfur's paw. thornfur then turned and with all his strength kicked him super hard in the stomach hearing a crack of some sort not knowing if it was from thornfur or the other cat
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old January 8th, 2020, 01:08 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post
| @Casper; |

Citrusflower scented blood and a mix of Icestar's scent. The blind queen let out a yowl and rushed over. The molly didn't dare touch her and instead starred in horror. The molly looked at Lionstar, her body started to shake. How dare he? Citrusflower turned her head away from him and glanced blindly at her sister. Please be okay! Please be okay! She scented the air, moving her head frantically trying to find her mother. Her body hurt as she felt her body get low to the ground. This battle was now over and Riverclan has won.

Owlfeather tried to steady herself, but the world seemed to be spinning around her after her collision with the stone. She shook herself off and looked around--only to spot Icestar lying motionless at the paws of the RiverClan leader, and her other daughter hovering over her. She shrieked in fury and strode unsteadily to the scene, placing a tail over Citrusflower's shoulder.

"It's going to be alright, my dear," She tried to reassure her younger kit. "She will return to us." She cast a sharp, spiteful glare at Lionstar, feeling nothing but a seething hatred for the pompous tabby. She so desperately wished that he could have been put in his place. Perhaps someday.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old January 8th, 2020, 01:23 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Ratpaw had been hiding in a corner through the entirety of the battle, scared out of his wits. He shouldn't have come. He shouldn't have! He had seen it all. The blood spattered across the clearing of the ShadowClan camp, Goldie ripping Icestar's throat out... he had even seen one of the RiverClanners fall to the ground after protecting an apprentice. He watched two warriors pick her up and carry her away, all from the safety of his corner. The screeching of all the cats, it was horrific. A shudder was sent down his spine, ears flattened as he hoped nobody had seen him. But Ratpaw was glad to hear that RiverClan was leaving, leaping to his paws and dashing out of the ShadowClan camp.

--

Mapleflame hissed as claws raked at his eye, just barely missing. Newly-made scratches, as well as a mixture of his own and shadow-walker blood, littered his pelt. It was plasteres to his flesh, leaving him uncomfortable. But he continued to fight all the same. The scarred tom dodged away from a set of teeth before he heard the call to return to camp. Lashing out once more, he shoved the unknown warrior out of his way and left the shadow-walker camp, limping his way back home. The river-swimmers had won.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 8th, 2020, 01:45 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@Dust
It seemed like the battle was over if what Lionstar said was right. He should probably go and help his clan, although it seemed like his opponent didn't want to quit. He hissed somewhat in surprise as he felt claws slicing through his hindquarters. That's what he got for turning away like that, an amateur mistake. This cat was getting on his nerves. Without bothering to face him, Beastspark coiled his muscles while firmly planting his forepaws on the ground. He kicks out with a tremendous amount of force using his hind legs.

As Frostfall sneered in pre-celebrated victory, hearing Beastsparks hiss of pain, he was oblivious to the ShadowClan deputy winding up a kick. It was like a rabbit had possessed his opponent as the others hind legs whomped straight into his face and neck, leaving Frostfall tumbling backwards wondering what in StarClan's name had just hit him. It had happened so fast.. and for a moment he lay silently, his chest heaving with effort as he blinked away the stars in his vision. God how his body hurt... His throat felt like it had closed in on itself, making it hard to breath correctly.. and the warmth of blood tricking from his chin stung like the sting of a bee.The rippling pain in his stomach had returned and it willed him to vomit, but he held it back with a defeated groan. As his vision returned to him, Frostfall looked around him wildly, watching his clan members fall back out of the camp. He had to get away. The panic he had felt during his first battle was back. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. With a cry of effort, the deputy pulled himself quickly away from the battle, hoping Beastspark wouldn't give chase. Out of the camp and into the territory... a pathetic sight - like a wounded piece of prey... All the while leaving a prominent bloody trail behind him.

[Thank you for agreeing to fight w/ Frost ;-; <3 ]

--

@BILL.

He couldn't go on, he was too tired. His body felt like an anchor weighing him down and all he could smell was the stinking copper scent of blood, pooling around him as he collapsed. He could hear the far off sounds of cats pounding through the woods - RiverClan making their way back home. He wouldn't make it. Icy eyes wandered through the brush of the forest, his maw parted in a weak cry, "Help..." Closing his maw back down onto the dirt and underbrush, he swallowed hard before he broke into a panicked pant. A spasm passed through his body making him tense up hard, his claws flexing out. So cold...

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; January 8th, 2020 at 01:47 PM.
Old January 8th, 2020, 02:49 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

The large tom landed lightly and turned to face the deputy with satisfaction building in his chest. It took him a second to make sense of the red liquid pouring from his body. Oops, he must of his hit something vital like his neck. The fact that he hadn't been trying to kill at that moment in time made him feel a little weird. He didn't bother feeling bad about if for too long. Cats who intentionally doing everything in their power to hurt the entire clan, elders, kits, and queens included, didn't need pity. Seeing not point in chasing him, he turned away from Frostfall and and back to the clan.

@Dust
[welcome, I had fun even with my mistake so thanks for including me. c:]

Beastspark slowly made his way back over to the clan huddled around Icestar. He knew that this was bad and all, but it didn't seem like any of them were looking out for their clan mates or themselves. Icestar still had eight lives to spare whereas the rest of the clan had one and one alone. He glanced at Flintstar before stepping out of the crowd to stand at attention as Riverclan slowly disappeared.

"Start licking your wounds and help those who can't. Cats who are severely injuried need to go to the medicine den." The deputy raised his voice to ensure that he was heard. It might be better to see if Flintstar could offer one of his medicine cats to help out. He knew that with leafbare herbs would not be growing but Shadowclan needed the help. "Help each other." They would need to find any of their dead as well. Someone would needed to go and fetch their elders along with the kits and queens to let know it was safe to come back, perhaps once Icestar returned. Fighting and dying was a part of the clan life that Beastspark had gotten far too use to. His concern for his leader was secondary since she had the lives too lose, the clan as a whole came first. They'd recover from this and stand strong.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; January 8th, 2020 at 02:50 PM.
Old January 8th, 2020, 03:00 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

If Frostfall thought Lionstar missed how he continued fighting despite being called back, he was wrong..

Lionstar planned on speaking to him when they were back in camp, but it seemed the Star Cats had other things planned for the disobedient fool. He could taste the strong reek of blood in the area, and he glimpsed the familiar gray pelt through the undergrowth. Frostfall.

Injured gravely and crying for help. Yet..

He couldn't feel sympathetic. He had given the order to leave before Frostfall decided to continue his assault. These injuries were the result of Frostfall's unruliness. And besides..

RiverClan had enough injured as it was. Frostfall had done little to help their Clan.. the only good thing he did was plant that sign, but.. anyone with four paws and half a brain could've done that. Frostfall only served as a liability at this rate: lazy, insubordinate, careless. A waste of space and resources. Even if they somehow managed to bring him back to camp, he'd likely be to far gone to be saved.

Shaking his head with disappointment at the fallen deputy, he turned his gaze away and headed back to RiverClan territory.
@Dust

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 8th, 2020, 03:54 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

@Cecily Herondale

Lightstreak looked around and saw the RiverClan cats leave. She glared at her opponent and raced back to the RiverClan camp.

Last edited by FuzzyRatto; January 8th, 2020 at 03:54 PM.
Closed Thread