Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Healing Requests

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by stag
Today 05:19 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 05:16 PM

Old March 20th, 2024, 04:12 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Healing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post
I will be sending new patrols out very soon, so please feel free to send Honeymew in to get checked up with Lightningstorm!

@Marigoldwhisper and @ChaosBringer.

For Thundersnow and Whisperingpaw, are these both injuries that were obtained during one of the current patrols? Pardon my random asking, but I wanted to make sure as Lightningstorm is out on a hunting patrol herself, and if they arrived with their injuries from a patrol it would be great if their starters could be posted in the patrol place itself so that Lightningstorm spots them before she sends out herb patrols to deal with their injuries! If they are not related to any patrol injuries, then please ignore this and stay tuned, as I will hopefully accept them once I get some herbs back from said patrols.
You are correct! Thundersnow was injured while out on patrol at Twilightfalls. He and Whisperingpaw got attacked by minks. I honestly don't mind posting a starter. I'll get it done asap!

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old March 20th, 2024, 05:24 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
I will be sending new patrols out very soon, so please feel free to send Honeymew in to get checked up with Lightningstorm!

For Thundersnow and Whisperingpaw, are these both injuries that were obtained during one of the current patrols? Pardon my random asking, but I wanted to make sure as Lightningstorm is out on a hunting patrol herself, and if they arrived with their injuries from a patrol it would be great if their starters could be posted in the patrol place itself so that Lightningstorm spots them before she sends out herb patrols to deal with their injuries! If they are not related to any patrol injuries, then please ignore this and stay tuned, as I will hopefully accept them once I get some herbs back from said patrols.
Thundersnow and Whisperingpaw were injured in a patrol my minks! I'll post a starter after Mari!

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Whisperingpaw: Beefed Up Tier 1[Inactive] Survival Instincts[Active]
Shrieking Death: Lyrebird's Lullaby [Active] Shadow Fiend [Active]

Old March 20th, 2024, 06:14 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:

<<<<<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 3

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old March 20th, 2024, 06:14 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Name: Honeymew
Gender & Pronouns: Female they/she
Pregnancy Symptoms: Nausea, a bit of vomiting. (She doesn't know shes pregnant. Could you maybe check her and tell her somehow? Please)
Pregnancy Difficulties [If Any]: None
Live/Die/Desired Outcome: Live
Other: hiiiiii
Mention: @Alchemist Kitsune

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old March 20th, 2024, 06:57 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Injury Form
Name: Batglare
Gender & Pronouns: He/Him/His
Injury Overview: nasty bite on the back of his neck, a deep bite on his chest and scratches, a large, deep scratch above eye, a nasty bite on his thigh with more scratches, three thorns embedded in his cheek, two more in his shoulder, and a thorn in front paw pad.
Live/Die/Desired Outcome: Live!
Other: He was on patrol with Whisperingpaw and Thundersnow, already posted at the patrol place.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old April 1st, 2024, 06:54 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Name: Cranekit
Gender & Pronouns: Male he/him
Illness Suffered: A cough
Symptoms Present: He is coughing and his throat hurts.
Live/Die/Desired Outcome: Fully heal
Other: He thinks the cause of his cough is the fact that he slept on the cold den floor, but actually, it's a result of his asthma that he will discover over time. At the moment he has a cough because of all the pollen and the dust on the floor trigerring his asthma and causing his airways to be inflamed a bit.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old April 4th, 2024, 12:01 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Tired

Name: Twistedpaw
Gender & Pronouns: She-cat, she/her
Injury Overview: Missing right ear, claw wound on her right hindleg, gash on her left side, light scratch on her right side, few extra breaks in her tail (she was born with it mangled, so these won't affect her much other than some pain and bending it a few extra ways), multiple deep gashes in her stomach
Live/Die/Desired Outcome: Live, but it'll take a while for her to recover. Everything except her leg wound and the cut on her right side will scar. Her stomach wounds are the worst injuries. She'll be delirious for a bit and try to cuddle with Lightningstorm because she'll think she's Cowtuft, but she'll come to her senses eventually. And probably still try to cuddle.
Other: There's nothing Lightningstorm can do for her tail; she was born with it so mangled that a few extra breaks don't really do much. Maybe Lightningstorm could give her some herbs to prevent infection just in case. She was also born half-blind and with a crooked jaw, so that's worth mentioning, though again, Lightningstorm can't do anything for those.
Mention: @Alchemist Kitsune @Moonraven @Tiabirb (Wanted to mention you both here, too! We don't have to bring Twistedpaw in immediately, but I wanted to get the healing request in.)

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old April 8th, 2024, 08:29 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
Name: Cranekit
Gender & Pronouns: Male he/him
Illness Suffered: A cough
Symptoms Present: He is coughing and his throat hurts.
Live/Die/Desired Outcome: Fully heal
Other: He thinks the cause of his cough is the fact that he slept on the cold den floor, but actually, it's a result of his asthma that he will discover over time. At the moment he has a cough because of all the pollen and the dust on the floor trigerring his asthma and causing his airways to be inflamed a bit.
Currently sorting through patrols and the likes, but form accepted! Feel free to throw in Cranekit whenever you want/can towards the medicine cat's den and Lightningstorm will be with him as soon as possible.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old April 13th, 2024, 09:14 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Name: Winterpaw
Gender & Pronouns: Male, he/him
Injury Overview: A chest wound from a mink
Live/Die/Desired Outcome: Live
Other: Silverrose (@/Estelle) will be bringing him and making sure everything goes okay
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 13th, 2024 at 10:13 PM.
Old April 20th, 2024, 03:01 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
Name: Twistedpaw
Gender & Pronouns: She-cat, she/her
Injury Overview: Missing right ear, claw wound on her right hindleg, gash on her left side, light scratch on her right side, few extra breaks in her tail (she was born with it mangled, so these won't affect her much other than some pain and bending it a few extra ways), multiple deep gashes in her stomach
Live/Die/Desired Outcome: Live, but it'll take a while for her to recover. Everything except her leg wound and the cut on her right side will scar. Her stomach wounds are the worst injuries. She'll be delirious for a bit and try to cuddle with Lightningstorm because she'll think she's Cowtuft, but she'll come to her senses eventually. And probably still try to cuddle.
Other: There's nothing Lightningstorm can do for her tail; she was born with it so mangled that a few extra breaks don't really do much. Maybe Lightningstorm could give her some herbs to prevent infection just in case. She was also born half-blind and with a crooked jaw, so that's worth mentioning, though again, Lightningstorm can't do anything for those.
Mention: @Alchemist Kitsune @Moonraven @Tiabirb (Wanted to mention you both here, too! We don't have to bring Twistedpaw in immediately, but I wanted to get the healing request in.)
I still haven't gotten a definitive answer on when exactly this would take place, but I really hate keeping it without an okay for much longer, so I'll be accepting this one with the caveat that it please be kept in a private roleplay? This would help greatly so that it can be a bit easier to place in a point in time once an official time has been set for it. Feel free to have either Batglare or Swiftfire - or both - bring her in!

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios