Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
~:*: Leafí's Art shop:*:~
by elaif
Last post by constellation
Today 02:36 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by ophelia
Today 02:35 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Fits
Today 02:35 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by lionparty25
Today 02:33 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 5th, 2018, 08:20 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerkit of ShadowClan View Post
"I could handle a few squirrels, but if I see one of them rattle-tail snakes, I'm running! I may seem tough... but to be honest... I'm not. I may eat snakes, but I have never gone anywhere near a rattle-tail! My mother taught me how to hunt, and when to fight and when not to fight. My father taught what to fight, hunt, and run from." he replied, "But if it will allow me to learn more... I will leave the camp."
Maplepaw lifted her tail playfully, before crouching down to level her eyes with him.
“Are you ready to escape? There’s a secret exit in the back, I know from my kit days.” She meowed, gesturing slightly with her tail towards a small gap where only kits and apprentices could squeeze through.
She hadn’t done this in so long! Sneaking away wasn’t a big punishment for her, but since she was bringing a kit with her...
She decided to ignore that.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old July 5th, 2018, 08:22 PM
YEET!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Maplepaw lifted her tail playfully, before crouching down to level her eyes with him.
“Are you ready to escape? There’s a secret exit in the back, I know from my kit days.” She meowed, gesturing slightly with her tail towards a small gap where only kits and apprentices could squeeze through.
She hadn’t done this in so long! Sneaking away wasn’t a big punishment for her, but since she was bringing a kit with her...
She decided to ignore that.
"Yeah! Let's go!" he replied, excited about the adventure he was about to embark on!

"A creature of the future, made from pieces of the past. Ladies and gentlemen, please be warned: this is the perfect blend of the two most dangerous creatures that have ever walked the Earth. We call it... the Indoraptor. The perfect weapon for the modern age."
- Gunnar Eversol, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
Old July 6th, 2018, 08:29 AM

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Calgary
[saw your post in the clearing, thought it would make more sense to continue here if you don't mind]

Pearldance was heavily pregnant at this moment in time. She didn't have the support of Onyxheart anymore, the tom had gone missing. She'd have to raise the kittens without a father, but she would try her hardest to. The struggle would be worse considering she was mute. She would have to rely on family to ensure the kittens knew their names and were disciplined properly.

A voice entered the den which interrupted her sleep. Blinking icy hues clear of sleep, the white spotted Bengal mix lifted her head in time to process what the feline had spoken. Food? She could use some food right now, it was a little bit of a hassle to get up constantly to get some and the offer was kind.

With the best effort she could, the mute warrior lifted her paw into the air and made the best chirping noise she could to catch the other warrior's attention. Hopefully, he would notice.

[Thanks, only realized after I posted x)] Upon seeing Pearldance's gesture, Gorserain trotted to her nest and placed the jaybird delicately at her paws. The young queen was fairly plump, and he could see she was soon to welcome her first litter to the nursery.
"Here you go," he said in a jovial tone quite uncommon to ShadowClan cats. "Freshly caught this morning. I hope you don't mind the feathers."
Old July 6th, 2018, 12:41 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Basilwish was really nervous as she walked into the clearing she was now a mentor !!! She was a mixture of emotions right now nervousness being one of them along with pride , joy and excitement . She hoped she won't mess up on her first day heck she's still kinda acts like a kit some times . She sat down near the middle of the clearing watching for Shadowpaw to enter I told her to be here....ok get a hold of yourself basilwish! It's your first day along with hers . It should be just fine . Just try and do what some of the other mentors do. Don't stress .just be yourself . she cleared her throat and held her head high trying to look proper your a mentor now. Treat shadowpaw how you want to be treated , be stern and firm but not cold and eager to easily put her down....starclan knows you've suffered through that pain. Don't put that on her . she sighed now smiling wide as she looked on into the entrance of the clearing .I won't let you down shadowpaw . I promise .
@Fern

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old July 6th, 2018, 10:52 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Calgary

Pearldance smiled as she successfully caught the warrior's attention. At he dropped the prey at her paws, she blinked gratefully up at the warrior and attempted to mouth a 'thank you'. It was uncommon for her to mouth words, having never spoken, she didn't properly mouth them correctly which led to confusion most of the time.

She turned her head to sniff at the prey item, the feather tickling her nose caused her to let out a sneeze which was followed by a small shutter of laughter.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 7th, 2018, 09:42 PM

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Calgary

Pearldance smiled as she successfully caught the warrior's attention. At he dropped the prey at her paws, she blinked gratefully up at the warrior and attempted to mouth a 'thank you'. It was uncommon for her to mouth words, having never spoken, she didn't properly mouth them correctly which led to confusion most of the time.

She turned her head to sniff at the prey item, the feather tickling her nose caused her to let out a sneeze which was followed by a small shutter of laughter.
Gorserain had a fairly good sense for reading other cats, so her attempt at gratitude didn't go unnoticed. With this, he finally recognized the young she-cat as Pearldance, who, if he knew his clanmates as well as he thought, had been permanently silent from the time she was a kit. But even with her condition, he was still very sympathetic for her as a queen, and immediately returned her smile with a grin of his own.
"I did warn you of the feathers," he purred as she sniffed the prey. "Seems you've been out of the warrior's den for too long a spell, forgetin' all your prey etiquette." Gorserain sat down and carefully helped her pluck the feathers one-by-one. "In my day, we had to climb hundred-year-old oaks just to find a bluebird as pretty as this one. Can you believe that?" he asked slyly.
Old July 9th, 2018, 12:06 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream eyed flashpaw,"theres nothing to prepare, the queen just chews it into a thick pulp and swallows it. just trim the stems so its just the flower." the medicine cat explained. he trusted flashpaw to be able to prepare it, turning to pearldance with a gentle smile. they always had a soft spot for queens, their sarcastic nature seems to have never existed when around them. they placed their paw gently on her stomach at first, seeing if they could feel any movement against heir paws before pressing in. and they could, they felt little jolts of kicks. "Im going to guess you have maybe..less than a moon before your kits are born. when its to the point that you can feel movement of the kits without pushing too much pressure they are soon to be born." daydream explained out loud so flashpaw could catch their words. they pressed their paw a bit harder,"sorry if you feel any pressure, just nod if it hurts at all."
Growing a little embarrassed by the reply from her mentor, Flashpaw flicked her tail in response and began to clip the stems from the base of the flower so they dropped to the floor and into a meager pile. She felt a bit discouraged by her rookie mistake, but she shoved it away, focusing instead on the task at hand. Despite her growing knowledge, she wasn't an expert yet, especially considering her slower learning style. The feline was also a little confused as to why Daydream didn't answer her last question. She would have to ask them later, if they weren't busy.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old July 9th, 2018, 06:43 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Australis View Post

He entered proudly into the clearing, his jaws clasped around a grouse. It’s wings dragged on the ground, threatening to trip the tom, but he held his head high. Mostly because that refuced the risk of falling onto his tail and being laughed at, but it doubled as pride. He swiftly dropped it onto the fresh-kill pile, making sure it wasn’t too mangled. The thing he was proudest of was that it was a solo hunting trip. Well, he had gone into the forest to let out some of his doubts when he had happened upon the grouse, it’s leg trapped in a rare clump of brambles. Feathers were everywhere. It would be an easy kill; or so he thought. As he ran up to it, the grouse freed itself from the brambles and attempted to fly away. He had to pounce on it with a leap worthy of a SkyClan warrior. He landed square on its back. It’s wings almost slapping his face as he pinned it to the ground. He finally killed it with a swift bite to the neck. He did have to spit some feathers out of his mouth, though.

Windygale soiled as he recalled the swift kill. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw movement. A blurred figure in his peripheral vision was pacing back and forth. He quickly turned his amber gaze to look at the feline, a she-cat, who sat down as soon as he turned his face toward her. He decided to approach her, ask her if she was okay. After all, she was his Clanmate, and he was the deputy. It was partially his job to make sure everyone was alright.

“Hey, I’m Windygale,” He smiled, dipping his head as he approached. “I just want to make sure you’re okay.”

At the sound of pawsteps coming towards her, Ambercrackle pricked her ears. She turned her head to see a pale-furred warrior heading towards her, and as he got closer, she recognized him as Windygale, the newish deputy. Ambercrackle remembered when Halfgaze was deputy, she hadn’t known the molly very well. And she didn’t know Windygale very well either. She wasn’t sure if she would care to either, but she knew she’d always give them a chance if spoken to. And upon seeing the tom heading towards her, Ambercrackle let out a few deep breaths, hoping that she could control her raging emotions enough to have a decent conversation with the tom.

At his statement, she let a small smile spread itself across her face, hoping she looked at least a little friendly. “Well, I’m doing better than I was.” It was true. She was doing better than when she had lost the majority of her kits. Maybe not much better, but still. Better.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old July 9th, 2018, 08:59 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Calgary

Pearldance shifted away slightly as the warrior bent down to help her pluck the feathers. She thought she had it fine, but apparently, she didn't. The white spotted feline watched momentarily, merely offering the tom a small smile. She wasn't really sure what else to do with herself at this moment since she couldn't just make a causal conversation. However, that didn't seem to stop this tom from trying. Her icy hues widened a little at his words. She didn't realize how old the trees around here could be, so she simply shook her head in response. Awe shining slightly in her eyes.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 10th, 2018, 10:51 AM
Formerly lellinicole.zob

My Mood: Cheerful

@Doodle
(This turned out to not be super short)

Sleepily, Timberwish walked out of the Warriors den. She was still only half awake. Heck, she still wanted to be curled up in her warm nest. She just wanted to listen to the birds sing as she got up at her own pace and time. Life was better in her nest. She had gotten to sleep late last night, not paying attention to the time of day. Then this morning she was disturbed by all the other cats waking up. She didn’t understand why everyone was up so early. How late could it really be? The sun probably hadn’t even gotten too high in the sky yet.

When she looked up, she was surprised to see that she was wrong. Very wrong. She didn’t like to admit that she’s wrong, even to herself. But it was nearly sun high! Just like that, she was fully awake. She went from a slow pace to a near run, trying to make up the time. What good was she to her clan doing nothing? Quickly she grabbed something from the fresh kill pile and found a place to sit down, not e even looking at what she had grabbed.

Then it hit her: she had nothing to do today. Nothing at all. No duties, no patrols. Nothing. All that hurrying for nothing. What a waste! So little sleep was messing with her mind. After this, she thought, she wouldn’t even dream of a late night for a long while.

”It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.”

Closed Thread