Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 09:12 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 09:12 PM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by ollie
Today 09:03 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by occultation
Today 09:02 PM
come one, come all [RC...
Last post by taillow
Today 09:00 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 5th, 2018, 05:13 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Bella smiled at the kitten's reaction to the den, she had rarely been in it considering she shared a nest with Goldenstar, she gazed at the middle of the den, towards where most of the senior warriors were before leaning down to whisper in Bunnykit's ear. "The warriors in the back deserve more respect, considering they've been warriors much longer than normal warriors and have decided not to become elders yet, which is why they sleep where it's warmer..." She gazed back at her mate with a smirk before continuing. "Well, I'll be honest, it can't be better than sleeping with your father." She purred and thought a little at the question the kit asked. "Well, as of now I believe we all fit, but maybe one day, when we'll be much more warriors in ShadowClan, we'll have trouble fitting in there, but there's always cats moving dens, for example, an apprentice becoming a warrior will change den, from the apprentice's to this one, and warriors who want to become elder will move to the elder's den." She mewed and then started thinking again. "Oh, there's also the medecine cat's den, where there are cats sometimes, which leaves space in their den, also the nursery, where there are the queens and the kits, and then, finally, there's the leader's den, which is where your father and I sleep." She whispered, giving the young she-cat a lick and a warm smile.
Goldenstar nodded as his mate did the explaining for him. It had kind of taken him off guard, yes, but it was easier for him to just stand there and smile. His anxiety had ebbed slightly, feeling slightly safer in the warrior’s den. He didn’t know why it created such a calm feeling in him, maybe it was just because it was the den he was most used to? That didn’t make much sense, but just having a feeling of safety made him feel better. His pelt became slightly warmer when Bella looked at him, causing him to just nod awkwardly. While Bella was giving Bunnykit the general idea of all the dens, he just stood there. It was an overstatement to say that he felt useless, he just didn’t have any way to interject. Bella seemed to know what she was doing either way, more then he did. He decided he would just let himself talk when he needed to interject, that would be easier. As he continued to listen to Bella, hearing himself referred to as a father made him blink. He found it surprising that he was viewed as a parent figure. He didn’t think himself as responsible enough for it, but it did spark a small flicker of pride in him. He continued to stand there, waiting to see if Bunnykit had any questions.

@Empress Of Evil
Old June 5th, 2018, 08:04 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Despite the faraway look in the cat’s eye, she recognized how her gaze dulled softly as the pain ebbed slightly. She had chosen the right herb, then. Phew. Flashpaw looked expectantly at her to speak, but no words came out. Was she mute? Boy, would that make her feel horrible. The female looked her over as she applied the poultice more thickly in certain areas, before chewing another goldenrod for the rest of the scratches. The female tried again. “Were you attacked?” She looked at all of the warrior’s scratches carefully, licking on some of the medicine to each one, before sitting back to examine her outside work. Time for some inside work. It was evident that something deep was on this cat’s mind, and like Daydream had done so few moons ago with her, she asked, “are you okay?”
Silentlightning winced a bit everytime Flashpaw pressed the poultice onto her wounds, trying her best not to snap back at her. At her first question, Silentlighting would give her an annoyed glance. Is there really any question to if I was attacked? Yes, I accidentally fell and hit some rocks that gave me some cuts looking an awful lot like scratches. After a moment of trying to ignore the apprentice, she conceded and nodded her head. At this point, she just wanted to be treated as quickly as possible, heal, and leave, so once the apprentice asked if she was okay, she gave a swift nod. I don't want to waste her time with a big game of charades. It's best I just tell her yes, and hope she accepts my answer. Over everything, Silenetlighting just didn't want to talk about how she felt. She wasn't that kind of cat. In her perspective, feelings were weak. All the mattered was what would benefit the most people, and in that situation, it was Silentlightning leaving as soon as possible. Afterall, she was just a waste of supplies.
Old June 6th, 2018, 12:49 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
[ agh! stop being so nice! <3 ]

As the feline sailed over her mentor’s head, she felt a pick of satisfaction. She had definitely fooled the tom. Her blows to his haunches were soft as to not hurt the tom, but if this was real battle, he wouldn’t have any left. Snowpaw was happy with how her move had played out, especially after the first mess up. Everything had gone as planned. Now it was time for the defensive area, though- this was clear by the way Shadetail was positioned. She was right. Her mentor leapt through the air, soaring for her back. She was positive that he wouldn’t do her move- or would he? Let’s pretend I didn’t know that move. What would I do to avoid a head-on attack? She could practically hear her mentor’s voice in her head as she calculated. Just in time, the white feline bounded out of the way and immediately launched back into the fight, but the blows that she threw towards Shadetail’s ears and legs were sloppier than normal.
(Let's say we're both amazing posters! ^^)

Snowpaw has disappeared from his trajectory aim just at the right moment, and Shadetail barely had enough time to readjust and spin, landing towards where he knew she would be springing from. As he refocused his gaze on her white pelt, blows from her paws struck his face, momentarily confusing him. They were sloppy though, and not as coordinated, so the tom dodge the ones sent towards his legs with easy, keeping his balance in tact. He wished that the blows had been more forceful, more precise, but he didn't want to draw the assessment out any longer. "Good work, Snowpaw," he breathed once he was out of reach of her flailing paws. Neither of them had won, and Shadetail didn't want it to go any further - though he was a member of ShadowClan now, his Syndicate past still pumped in his veins, and battles triggered that side of him, a side he didn't want to unleash in front of his apprentice. He stood, letting his breathing catch back up to him as he watched the she-cat through proud eyes. "That last move - good thinking in aiming for behind me, but tricking me with your eyes. That's what a warrior would do," he praised her, nodding slowly as he spoke.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 25th, 2018 at 10:09 PM.
Old June 6th, 2018, 03:07 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Silentlightning winced a bit everytime Flashpaw pressed the poultice onto her wounds, trying her best not to snap back at her. At her first question, Silentlighting would give her an annoyed glance. Is there really any question to if I was attacked? Yes, I accidentally fell and hit some rocks that gave me some cuts looking an awful lot like scratches. After a moment of trying to ignore the apprentice, she conceded and nodded her head. At this point, she just wanted to be treated as quickly as possible, heal, and leave, so once the apprentice asked if she was okay, she gave a swift nod. I don't want to waste her time with a big game of charades. It's best I just tell her yes, and hope she accepts my answer. Over everything, Silenetlighting just didn't want to talk about how she felt. She wasn't that kind of cat. In her perspective, feelings were weak. All the mattered was what would benefit the most people, and in that situation, it was Silentlightning leaving as soon as possible. Afterall, she was just a waste of supplies.
After finishing the poultice and shaking her paws a little bit to clear it as best as possible, the feline thought for a moment. She'd really already completed the worst wound, but she seemed to have missed a scratch or two. They were small, but she'd always been told that the smallest scratches could make the worst wounds. Any cut, no matter how small, could get infected and become life threatening. Flashpaw didn't have much poultice left, so she got a small bit from the storage again and began chewing it. It was obvious by now that yes, this she-cat was mute. At least she could just ask yes or no questions. The feline was a bit disappointed that she couldn't delve further into the fact that this patient was definitely not okay. Something was evident on her mind. She'd have to take it though. They were left in sort of an awkward silence as she applied the poultice once more.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old June 6th, 2018, 07:20 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar has his mind consumed with personal matters for once, thinking about his mate and his future. What if he just disappeared like some of the other past leaders? Like Halfgaze? What would Bella do? He didn’t know how his mate would fare, they didn’t talk a whole bunch, and it was mostly his fault. He knew he could only do so much, but he wanted to do more for her. What about Tallwhisker? He hadn’t seen his friend in awhile, he had to wonder if the tom was okay. He felt disconnected from everyone else, and he wished he wasn’t. Silently, he resolved that he would try to be more social in the future.
His thoughts were interrupted by hearing Windygale at the entrance. “Of course, come in,” He said calmly, though now he was stressing about what Windy needed. Nothing had happened, right? The leader took a deep breath to steady himself, looking at Windy quietly, waiting to see what he needed.

The deputy stood outside for a single heartbeat after hearing Goldenstar say he could enter. He wondered if he could just run away like Halfgaze, leave the Clan and his responsibilities behind. But he couldn’t. He’d caught a glimpse of how broken the Clan was without a deputy. He didn’t think Goldenstar could handle the loss of another deputy. So, he stepped into the cool darkness of the den. Windygale dipped his head to the leader before sitting a few tail-lengths away. “Goldenstar, I’ve been wanting to ask you something.” His voice rose up an octave, and he struggled to get it in control. He hated it; it was a dead giveaway that he was nervous. After a few moments, Windy stopped his voice from trembling. He then waited a few seconds in case Goldenstar wanted to reply. After a substantial amount of time, Windygale opened his mouth to speak again. “I just want to ask- if you’re okay with me asking. Why- why did you choose me for deputy?” Windy internally winced at his stuttering but went on. “I mean, I don’t have any skills. I’m normal, and boring, and-“ That was when he stopped himself. He was choking up; all of his inner fears were spewing out and he couldn’t stop them. He ended with a final, “I’m sorry.”

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old June 6th, 2018, 07:43 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Australis View Post

The deputy stood outside for a single heartbeat after hearing Goldenstar say he could enter. He wondered if he could just run away like Halfgaze, leave the Clan and his responsibilities behind. But he couldn’t. He’d caught a glimpse of how broken the Clan was without a deputy. He didn’t think Goldenstar could handle the loss of another deputy. So, he stepped into the cool darkness of the den. Windygale dipped his head to the leader before sitting a few tail-lengths away. “Goldenstar, I’ve been wanting to ask you something.” His voice rose up an octave, and he struggled to get it in control. He hated it; it was a dead giveaway that he was nervous. After a few moments, Windy stopped his voice from trembling. He then waited a few seconds in case Goldenstar wanted to reply. After a substantial amount of time, Windygale opened his mouth to speak again. “I just want to ask- if you’re okay with me asking. Why- why did you choose me for deputy?” Windy internally winced at his stuttering but went on. “I mean, I don’t have any skills. I’m normal, and boring, and-“ That was when he stopped himself. He was choking up; all of his inner fears were spewing out and he couldn’t stop them. He ended with a final, “I’m sorry.”
From the moment that Windygale had stepped in the den, it was pretty obvious something was wrong. Goldenstar wasn’t sure if that was the matter at hand, though it did stress him out a bit. There were a whole lot of things Windy could have came to say, and Golden hoped they weren't as bad as his mind was making them seem. Was he here to resign? He couldn’t be, but what if it was? It took him a moment to realize he wasn’t thinking straight, listening to Windy calmly. This sounded familiar to him, and he remembered the time he had asked Halestar this. At the time, he couldn’t understand how he had been picked, he was always in the background, just doing what was required of him, and it still didn’t make much sense now, but the matter at hand was trying to calm his deputy. “Take a breath,” that was a good way to start off, right? There was no point in telling him this if it was all going to get lost under anxiety. “I picked you for many reasons, ones that you can’t see, apparently.” he shrugged. “You’re accepting, you’re kind, honestly, it’s hard to describe why I picked you for deputy in a few words, you’re everything I believe should be in a deputy” it was hard to word why he picked Windy, but Golden knew exactly why, it was just hard to say. “Sure, you have your faults, we all do, but, in my opinion, the good of you outweighs the bad,” He said, smiling. “Does that answer your question?”
Old June 6th, 2018, 08:21 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

From the moment that Windygale had stepped in the den, it was pretty obvious something was wrong. Goldenstar wasn’t sure if that was the matter at hand, though it did stress him out a bit. There were a whole lot of things Windy could have came to say, and Golden hoped they weren't as bad as his mind was making them seem. Was he here to resign? He couldn’t be, but what if it was? It took him a moment to realize he wasn’t thinking straight, listening to Windy calmly. This sounded familiar to him, and he remembered the time he had asked Halestar this. At the time, he couldn’t understand how he had been picked, he was always in the background, just doing what was required of him, and it still didn’t make much sense now, but the matter at hand was trying to calm his deputy. “Take a breath,” that was a good way to start off, right? There was no point in telling him this if it was all going to get lost under anxiety. “I picked you for many reasons, ones that you can’t see, apparently.” he shrugged. “You’re accepting, you’re kind, honestly, it’s hard to describe why I picked you for deputy in a few words, you’re everything I believe should be in a deputy” it was hard to word why he picked Windy, but Golden knew exactly why, it was just hard to say. “Sure, you have your faults, we all do, but, in my opinion, the good of you outweighs the bad,” He said, smiling. “Does that answer your question?”

Why in the name of StarClan did he just blurt out his anxiety - all of his innermost insecurities - to his leader, of all cats? It made Windygale want to crawl into a rabbit borrow and stay there. But he couldn’t. He started breathing deeply, attempting to calm himself. He lowered his head to look at his paws, feeling shame pick his veins. He looked up, attempting to meet his leader’s gaze. His own amber gaze wavered, though, when Goldenstar started speaking. He almost didn’t believe any of what Goldenstar said about him. But he nodded, and smiled in spite of it all. He couldn’t help it. A smile almost always crept onto his features. He laughed, a soft, almost sad laugh. “Y-yes, Goldenstar. Thank you. And I’m sorry. Again.”

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 25th, 2018 at 10:18 PM.
Old June 7th, 2018, 04:17 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:

Goldenstar nodded as his mate did the explaining for him. It had kind of taken him off guard, yes, but it was easier for him to just stand there and smile. His anxiety had ebbed slightly, feeling slightly safer in the warrior’s den. He didn’t know why it created such a calm feeling in him, maybe it was just because it was the den he was most used to? That didn’t make much sense, but just having a feeling of safety made him feel better. His pelt became slightly warmer when Bella looked at him, causing him to just nod awkwardly. While Bella was giving Bunnykit the general idea of all the dens, he just stood there. It was an overstatement to say that he felt useless, he just didn’t have any way to interject. Bella seemed to know what she was doing either way, more then he did. He decided he would just let himself talk when he needed to interject, that would be easier. As he continued to listen to Bella, hearing himself referred to as a father made him blink. He found it surprising that he was viewed as a parent figure. He didn’t think himself as responsible enough for it, but it did spark a small flicker of pride in him. He continued to stand there, waiting to see if Bunnykit had any questions.

@Empress Of Evil
@Raven & Co;

The Siamese kitten listened quietly, too amazed to say anything. Truly, this information wasn't particularly interesting to the normal warrior, but Bunnykit wasn't a typical warrior. She was a kit, and that meant that everything was always ten times more exciting. Her icy blue hues were like moons as they stretched wider to see the middle of the den through the darkness. "I want to sleep there one day! Where it's cozier than every other spot!" She exclaimed, being careful to keep her voice down. She was staring at what looked to be the very centre of the den. She doubted that anything could be better than squishing up beside her clanmates, being quickly warmed in the cold conditions of Leaf-bare. I'll make my way there someday, she thought determinedly.
"Where would we put the new warriors if we ran out of space here?" She asked, tilting her head curiously. Would they make a second den to fit more warriors? Or would the new warriors have to sleep outside, where it was spacious, but cold? Surely her father wouldn't make their clanmates do that, right? Bunnykit didn't know the camp well enough to know a likely answer to that first suggestion, and she doubted that Goldenstar would want to risk getting his warriors sick.
Bunnykit didn't ask anymore questions, as she wanted to hear more about the dens. The she-cat now felt as if though she'd been to see all the dens, but she had only been given a brief explanation. Bunnykit purred loudly as Bella bent down to lick her and giggled quietly. Her ears then perked to attention in time to hear about the leader's den. "The leader's den? What's it like in there? Is it comfortable? Is it big? Do you prefer it over the warriors' den? Will I ever get to go in there?" The questions came flooding out of her mouth as her curiosity was captured by yet another thing. Noticing that Goldenstar hadn't said much so far, she turned her body to face him and spoke in his direction. Clearly, she wanted these answers to come from him.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old June 7th, 2018, 06:45 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
The snowy white feline by the name of Snowspark had slept like a log, even snoring occasionally. She had fallen into a blissful, dreamless sleep after a hard day of patrols. At a small prod to her spine, the female rolled over and mumbled something nearly inaudible, still half-asleep. Her paw twitched as she fell back asleep quickly, finally getting a dream after a night with none.
Luckynight brightened as the white warrior moved as if to rise, but instead Snowspark simply rolled over and kept snoring. Huffing quietly in annoyance, she prodded the warrior again, harder this time. "Snowspark, come on! Wake up!" she hissed. She glanced around, worried she may disturb the other sleeping warriors. The sound of peacefully snoring cats was all there was to be heard in the den.

Old June 7th, 2018, 08:06 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Maplepaw did her best to be flexible, but when Silentlightning first began to move her limbs it was hard to just let herself be moved along. Scrunching up her nose, she stood quietly as her mentor adjusted her. It was so strange, Maplepaw had been extremely quiet. It must have just been the fact that there was no one to talk to. She wanted to chat with her new mentor so badly, it was hard to take the higher road and make Silentlightning feel comfortable. She soon was in the right position, and logged it down in her mind that this was the right way to do it. Bending her head a bit more, she examined what her mentor was doing, and tried to copy it. It was jolty and heavy-footed. She managed to get the hang of it, but she could feel her belly fur become caked with mud and felt a tad bit embarrassed. It was annoying, not being able to get everything right on the first try.
Stiffening, she turned back to the gray molly to see what she would do next. Apprenticeship was so exciting! Her energy renewed, she let out a loud rumbling purr before slapping her own tail over her mouth to remember they were ‘hunting’.
(SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO REPLY! I SWORE I REPLIED TO THIS >.< )
Silentlighting let out her own purr in response to her apprentice's goofy nature. One thing Silentlighting still could do was purr, and that was something to be thankful for, right? Now that Maplepaw seemed to get the gist of stalking, it was time for the fun part, attacking. The molly flicked her tail in delight of how quickly her apprentice could pick up things. Seems like I got quite the intelligent apprentice. I'm not sure what I would've done if they would've given a mouse-brained apprentice like some others I know. She brushed against Maplepaw affectionately as a sign she was doing well, and then proceeded to crouch into a stalking position once more. Hopefully, Maplepaw was watching closely, because the pounce was something that couldn't be done in slow motion for example. She pushed hard against the ground with her hind legs, causing them to sink into the mud and slightly leave a print. Her front legs lifted off the ground, and using the moment she created with her hind legs, she sprang into the air. Within half a second she had landed squarely on top of the fresh kill with its neck gripped tightly in her jaws.