Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM

Old October 9th, 2018, 05:46 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
He nodded. "Going that extra step for us. " He said with a smile. "We're so honored. " He said. He looked at her shadow. "Lets just make this quick. " He turned to face the wolf. "Follow me. " He turned and went at a nice pace to meet them. They were soon within eyes distance.
Imma make Amber be seven years younger than Sage, so she would be in her mid to early forties if she was a human. (Sunset would be about twenty three to twenty four if she was a human)

also should sage have some ties with this pack? ya know, to add some spiceee

and what should we name the pack (I call not deciding that!)

Sunset looked over to the noise in the bushes. She went to go stand but suddenly Sage stepped over her and snarled, she did not make any excuse since she could easily ambush the possible attacker if they thought she was weak. Sage stopped and flicked his ears as he saw Shadow arriving with some she-wolf. Immediately her jealousy was cranked up to fifty.

"Who is that Shadow? Another lady friend to keep you busy?" He teased, although he also sounded serious at the same time. Sure he was getting older now and sure he gave up trying to fight for something that wasn't his. But that didn't mean he could still have an attitude, and that didn't mean that he couldn't love Sunset.

Sunset stood, almost knocking Sage to his feet but he kept his eyes locked on the new arrival. Meanwhile Sunset approached the she-wolf with ears pinned to her head but a calm, dominant, expression on her face. "Who is that?" She asked Shadow, but her eyes where still glued to the wolf in front of her.

Amber refrained from growling at the two, especially the female. She was starting to push her patience. "I would recommend you know your rank mutt." She warned the young female in front of her. She held her glare as the expression of range began to appear on the female's face, nostrils flared and pupils dilated.

"Your talking to an Alpha/Beta." (PICK WHICH RANK SHE SHOULD BEEE)

Old October 9th, 2018, 07:07 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Imma make Amber be seven years younger than Sage, so she would be in her mid to early forties if she was a human. (Sunset would be about twenty three to twenty four if she was a human)

also should sage have some ties with this pack? ya know, to add some spiceee

and what should we name the pack (I call not deciding that!)

Sunset looked over to the noise in the bushes. She went to go stand but suddenly Sage stepped over her and snarled, she did not make any excuse since she could easily ambush the possible attacker if they thought she was weak. Sage stopped and flicked his ears as he saw Shadow arriving with some she-wolf. Immediately her jealousy was cranked up to fifty.

"Who is that Shadow? Another lady friend to keep you busy?" He teased, although he also sounded serious at the same time. Sure he was getting older now and sure he gave up trying to fight for something that wasn't his. But that didn't mean he could still have an attitude, and that didn't mean that he couldn't love Sunset.

Sunset stood, almost knocking Sage to his feet but he kept his eyes locked on the new arrival. Meanwhile Sunset approached the she-wolf with ears pinned to her head but a calm, dominant, expression on her face. "Who is that?" She asked Shadow, but her eyes where still glued to the wolf in front of her.

Amber refrained from growling at the two, especially the female. She was starting to push her patience. "I would recommend you know your rank mutt." She warned the young female in front of her. She held her glare as the expression of range began to appear on the female's face, nostrils flared and pupils dilated.

"Your talking to an Alpha/Beta." (PICK WHICH RANK SHE SHOULD BEEE)

Nuuuu!Fine their pack is called the Autumn Pack)

"Now now. " Shadow said trying to be the pacifist in all this. "Let's just talk about what we were going to discuss." He said in a rush. "Alright, this wolf wants us to join her pack. " He explained all the details. "It's up to you too what you want to do. I don't care what we do. "

(Yes. I need some spiciness in the rp, give him some ties to the pack. And she can be the alpha)

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927
Old October 9th, 2018, 07:27 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Nuuuu!Fine their pack is called the Autumn Pack)

"Now now. " Shadow said trying to be the pacifist in all this. "Let's just talk about what we were going to discuss." He said in a rush. "Alright, this wolf wants us to join her pack. " He explained all the details. "It's up to you too what you want to do. I don't care what we do. "

(Yes. I need some spiciness in the rp, give him some ties to the pack. And she can be the alpha)
hehe alrighty

Sunset opened her mouth to say something before closing it and backing off, you could hear here mumble under her breath before sitting next to the still standing Sage.

Amber watched the she-wolf sit down and she looked to Shadow with a hard gaze. "Its quite simple you see," Amber returned her perching amber gaze to Sunset. "You join, or you die." She waited a few moments to let the statement sink in before continuing. "My partner, the male alpha, has much dominance over me. His rules are to recruit or kill all intruding wolves."

She stood and walked over to Sunset a bit, before pausing to look at Sage growling. "We are really a good pack," she said with a softer tone, but her attitude returned once Sage took a paw-step forward. "We are just taking the necessary precautions...we have had many raids by out side wolves and our new alpha won't have anymore blows to our pack.."

She stopped herself. "Well now you don't have much of a choice as before. You know that we are weak.." she scorned herself. "We need more pups, and females are rare these days, they die in the harsh weather, and those remaining prove to not be able to bare pups." She said almost mentioning herself. Though her speech about females seemed to be aimed towards Sunset.

Old October 9th, 2018, 07:43 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
hehe alrighty

Sunset opened her mouth to say something before closing it and backing off, you could hear here mumble under her breath before sitting next to the still standing Sage.

Amber watched the she-wolf sit down and she looked to Shadow with a hard gaze. "Its quite simple you see," Amber returned her perching amber gaze to Sunset. "You join, or you die." She waited a few moments to let the statement sink in before continuing. "My partner, the male alpha, has much dominance over me. His rules are to recruit or kill all intruding wolves."

She stood and walked over to Sunset a bit, before pausing to look at Sage growling. "We are really a good pack," she said with a softer tone, but her attitude returned once Sage took a paw-step forward. "We are just taking the necessary precautions...we have had many raids by out side wolves and our new alpha won't have anymore blows to our pack.."

She stopped herself. "Well now you don't have much of a choice as before. You know that we are weak.." she scorned herself. "We need more pups, and females are rare these days, they die in the harsh weather, and those remaining prove to not be able to bare pups." She said almost mentioning herself. Though her speech about females seemed to be aimed towards Sunset.

"We get it!" Shadow said rolling his eyes. He looked at his two friends. "Join them," he started. "Or take as many with us as we can." He shrugged. "You both know I'm alright with either." He said. "It's your choices."

Old October 9th, 2018, 09:27 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
"We get it!" Shadow said rolling his eyes. He looked at his two friends. "Join them," he started. "Or take as many with us as we can." He shrugged. "You both know I'm alright with either." He said. "It's your choices."
Oh how Sunset wanted to show that sorry exuse of an alpha who’s boss, but she kept her cool, knowing that if they were to fight against them one of them would surly die, and the other two would get away severely wounded, if they were lucky. With a long moment of silence Sunset sighed and looked to the She-wolf in front of her. “Fine we will join...” ‘It will benifit us anyway..’ she added to her thoughts.

”Delightful. I really didn’t want to kill another wolf today..it’s a really emotionally draining thing to do.” Amber sighed in relief. “Anyway follow me, we will meet with the alpha once we arrive. Who knows, maybe one of you will get on his good side.” She said before she started padding forward. “Oh and don’t try anything, please.”

(Le skip to arrival at camp and you play alpha?? Yay or nay?)
Old October 9th, 2018, 09:35 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Oh how Sunset wanted to show that sorry exuse of an alpha who’s boss, but she kept her cool, knowing that if they were to fight against them one of them would surly die, and the other two would get away severely wounded, if they were lucky. With a long moment of silence Sunset sighed and looked to the She-wolf in front of her. “Fine we will join...” ‘It will benifit us anyway..’ she added to her thoughts.

”Delightful. I really didn’t want to kill another wolf today..it’s a really emotionally draining thing to do.” Amber sighed in relief. “Anyway follow me, we will meet with the alpha once we arrive. Who knows, maybe one of you will get on his good side.” She said before she started padding forward. “Oh and don’t try anything, please.”

(Le skip to arrival at camp and you play alpha?? Yay or nay?)
(Yay)

A strong wolf sitting on a high stone watched his pack from below, he needed to do something soon, his pack was getting weakened by the other packs and something needed to change. When he was thinking, he caught a movement by the entrance. He jumped down ready to defend against another attack but to his relief it was just Amber with three new wolves. He walked up to Amber. "I wasn't expecting spies from the others." He sniffed them and realized they were unfamiliar. "Oh, not from here I see. What business do you have here." He demanded. All the while he was looking down Sunset. Another she-wolf is what they deeper needed in the pack for pups.

Last edited by Ainz Ooal Gown; October 9th, 2018 at 09:37 PM.
Old October 9th, 2018, 09:54 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
(Yay)

A strong wolf sitting on a high stone watched his pack from below, he needed to do something soon, his pack was getting weakened by the other packs and something needed to change. When he was thinking, he caught a movement by the entrance. He jumped down ready to defend against another attack but to his relief it was just Amber with three new wolves. He walked up to Amber. "I wasn't expecting spies from the others." He sniffed them and realized they were unfamiliar. "Oh, not from here I see. What business do you have here." He demanded. All the while he was looking down Sunset. Another she-wolf is what they deeper needed in the pack for pups.
”I found the young male in our territory. He seems to be calm, and well mannered. A good herbalist? Or maybe a negotiator. While the older male has some attitude, he looked like a strong wolf back in his younger days but looks otherwise useless now..and the female, she has quite amount of bravery, an excellent warrior? She seems to listen to the young male without hesitation however..” she spoke of them as if they weren’t even there, however once she started mentioning Sunset she lowered her voice to where only the alpha could hear.

“I’d thought you’d like to see them sir...” she looked over them. “Majority of them would be a great addition to the pack..” she concluded after she made her report.

Sunset’s eyes widened “How dare y-“ A tail swatted her side and she glared at Sage, who unusually looked wise beyond his years and for once didn’t have that sparkle in his eyes. He seemed to have realized something daunting about this place, and he was warning her. But why? She saw he worded the words ‘Shush and don’t say a word.’

Reluctantly she clamped her mouth shut and instead gave them her signature glare.

Old October 9th, 2018, 10:11 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
”I found the young male in our territory. He seems to be calm, and well mannered. A good herbalist? Or maybe a negotiator. While the older male has some attitude, he looked like a strong wolf back in his younger days but looks otherwise useless now..and the female, she has quite amount of bravery, an excellent warrior? She seems to listen to the young male without hesitation however..” she spoke of them as if they weren’t even there, however once she started mentioning Sunset she lowered her voice to where only the alpha could hear.

“I’d thought you’d like to see them sir...” she looked over them. “Majority of them would be a great addition to the pack..” she concluded after she made her report.

Sunset’s eyes widened “How dare y-“ A tail swatted her side and she glared at Sage, who unusually looked wise beyond his years and for once didn’t have that sparkle in his eyes. He seemed to have realized something daunting about this place, and he was warning her. But why? She saw he worded the words ‘Shush and don’t say a word.’

Reluctantly she clamped her mouth shut and instead gave them her signature glare.

Shadow nodded slightly. "He's right. Any sudden outbursts can get us killed." He whispered.

The alpha was listening carefully to the report. First was Shadow. He did show no expression of hostility or fear. He definitely isn't scared, but knows his place well. "Hmm." Next was Shade. Taking a closer look at him, he definitively got into his share of the fights. But now, he does look a bit older, but well in shape. He could most definitely be useful. Finally was Sunset, truly was a thing of beauty, the others would fall for her easily. He smiled. "Well done Amber, take Sunset to the she-wolves den when we are done. The others will love her." He looked at Shadow. "Take him to the herb den first." He said pointing to Shadow. "I need more time with this one." He said looking at Shade.

Old October 9th, 2018, 10:28 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Shadow nodded slightly. "He's right. Any sudden outbursts can get us killed." He whispered.

The alpha was listening carefully to the report. First was Shadow. He did show no expression of hostility or fear. He definitely isn't scared, but knows his place well. "Hmm." Next was Shade. Taking a closer look at him, he definitively got into his share of the fights. But now, he does look a bit older, but well in shape. He could most definitely be useful. Finally was Sunset, truly was a thing of beauty, the others would fall for her easily. He smiled. "Well done Amber, take Sunset to the she-wolves den when we are done. The others will love her." He looked at Shadow. "Take him to the herb den first." He said pointing to Shadow. "I need more time with this one." He said looking at Shade.
major coughity cough cough here, it’s Sageeeeeejskdksjskdkks (Sage)

Sunset looked to the alpha. “What do you m-“ she got swatted again. ‘Do as your told.’ Her lip twitched in agrivation. ‘What does he mean by “the others will love her”?? ‘ was all she could think about as she took one last glance as Amber showed Shadow the den and rather forcefully put her in the She-wolves den. She wasn’t surprised when she found only one other she-wolf there. Or maybe there were others. She couldn’t tell.

Sage stood his ground but respectfully had his eyes glued to the floor. “Yes sir? What is the need for an old wolf like me?” He tried to play off what he knew was already going to happen.
Old October 9th, 2018, 10:36 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
major coughity cough cough here, it’s Sageeeeeejskdksjskdkks (Sage)

Sunset looked to the alpha. “What do you m-“ she got swatted again. ‘Do as your told.’ Her lip twitched in agrivation. ‘What does he mean by “the others will love her”?? ‘ was all she could think about as she took one last glance as Amber showed Shadow the den and rather forcefully put her in the She-wolves den. She wasn’t surprised when she found only one other she-wolf there. Or maybe there were others. She couldn’t tell.

Sage stood his ground but respectfully had his eyes glued to the floor. “Yes sir? What is the need for an old wolf like me?” He tried to play off what he knew was already going to happen.
(it's ok. I'll make it up with drama)
The alpha snickered. "Oh come on. You really don't remember me Sage?" He asked. "Come on, I know it's been long, but you would think you would remember your friends."