Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by MelonMile
Today 02:01 PM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:55 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 01:52 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM

Old November 14th, 2023, 08:56 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Default The art of war…is a road either to saftey or to ruin (p)

Shadow-1 pushed the throttle forwards and took off from the airport, the F-14B rumbling contentedly. "Little_fawn, take off and form on my wing." Shadow got ready for the training.
@Little_fawn
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old November 15th, 2023, 08:11 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: The art of war…is a road either to saftey or to ruin (p)

Shadow-2 watched as shadow-1 took off, preparing to take off. Shadow-2 pushed on the throttle forward and took off, the f14 tomcat rumbling as it drew near shadow-1. Pushing the f14 shadow-2 formed on shadow-1s wing,"Roger I am in the sky and on your wings" fawn replied
@FeurSturm

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old November 15th, 2023, 09:00 AM
chaotic Catholic furry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_fawn View Post
Shadow-2 watched as shadow-1 took off, preparing to take off. Shadow-2 pushed on the throttle forward and took off, the f14 tomcat rumbling as it drew near shadow-1. Pushing the f14 shadow-2 formed on shadow-1s wing,"Roger I am in the sky and on your wings" fawn replied
@FeurSturm
Shadow-1 looked out his cockpit to see fawn in formation. "Okay, so we are going to do a mock dogfight. I am going to turn and head in the opposite direction from you, then when I say go, we both will turn towards each other. No firing until we have passed, or 'merged.'" Without waiting for conformation Shadow used an Immelmann turn to reverse direction. Then, he flew away from Fawn for 30 seconds. "Okay…go!" Shadow turned hard left, charging towards Fawn's F-14.
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old November 15th, 2023, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeurSturm View Post
Shadow-1 looked out his cockpit to see fawn in formation. "Okay, so we are going to do a mock dogfight. I am going to turn and head in the opposite direction from you, then when I say go, we both will turn towards each other. No firing until we have passed, or 'merged.'" Without waiting for conformation Shadow used an Immelmann turn to reverse direction. Then, he flew away from Fawn for 30 seconds. "Okay…go!" Shadow turned hard left, charging towards Fawn's F-14.
|Fawn|
| f-14 tomcat |

------------------------

Fawn looked out of her cockpit to see shadow-1, she listened to shadow as she kept her formation."alright" she said as she prepped herself for for the moment, once hearing the word go she turned her f14 tomcat hard to the right, she watched as she charged at shadows f-14.

Old November 15th, 2023, 09:34 AM
chaotic Catholic furry

Quote:

|Fawn|
| f-14 tomcat |

------------------------

Fawn looked out of her cockpit to see shadow-1, she listened to shadow as she kept her formation."alright" she said as she prepped herself for for the moment, once hearing the word go she turned her f14 tomcat hard to the right, she watched as she charged at shadows f-14.

"Merge!" Shadow called as the two aircraft roared past each other. He turned behind fawn. "guns Fawn!"
(hit score: 4)
(Ok. Basically, you need to open a random number generator and generate a number from 1 to 10. Put the number in parenthesis under your post like I did, but instead of hit score, call it counter score. If the number is higher than 4, its a miss. If equa to or lower than 4, the guns hit your plane. Remember the correct counter for guns is calling evade, followed by an obvious change in direction. This is a mock battle, so in this case the plane does not take damage.)
Old November 15th, 2023, 10:02 AM

Quote:
"Merge!" Shadow called as the two aircraft roared past each other. He turned behind fawn. "guns Fawn!"
(hit score: 4)
(Ok. Basically, you need to open a random number generator and generate a number from 1 to 10. Put the number in parenthesis under your post like I did, but instead of hit score, call it counter score. If the number is higher than 4, its a miss. If equa to or lower than 4, the guns hit your plane. Remember the correct counter for guns is calling evade, followed by an obvious change in direction. This is a mock battle, so in this case the plane does not take damage.)

|Fawn|
| f-14 tomcat |

-----------------------

Fawn watched as the 2 aircrafts roared by each-other, she soon enabled the guns after she heard shadow say 'guns fawn'."Evade!" She said as the bullets passed her aircraft with no damage, she tried to pull behind shadow, " Guns shadow-1!"

( counter score: 5)
( hit score: 6 )

[ apology if this is sloppy I'm still trying to get use to the rules and how this works]

Old November 15th, 2023, 02:04 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Quote:

|Fawn|
| f-14 tomcat |

-----------------------

Fawn watched as the 2 aircrafts roared by each-other, she soon enabled the guns after she heard shadow say 'guns fawn'."Evade!" She said as the bullets passed her aircraft with no damage, she tried to pull behind shadow, " Guns shadow-1!"

( counter score: 5)
( hit score: 6 )

[ apology if this is sloppy I'm still trying to get use to the rules and how this works]
"Evade!" Shadow-1 broke left, but he was pretty sure that would have hit. "You got me! Good shot."
(counter score: 6)
(Nice!)
Old November 15th, 2023, 02:19 PM

Quote:
"Evade!" Shadow-1 broke left, but he was pretty sure that would have hit. "You got me! Good shot."
(counter score: 6)
(Nice!)

Fawn watched as the bullets shot of of her aircraft and to shadows aircraft, she watched as shadow broke left. She listened as shadow spoke, first hit in the mock fight who knew it would be her hitting shadow-1"thank you sir, " she replied as she kept her eye on shadow-1

( Hehe I think I'm catching on to how this works, )
( I had to look at the general board post that has the example of a dogfight)

Old November 15th, 2023, 08:07 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Quote:

Fawn watched as the bullets shot of of her aircraft and to shadows aircraft, she watched as shadow broke left. She listened as shadow spoke, first hit in the mock fight who knew it would be her hitting shadow-1"thank you sir, " she replied as she kept her eye on shadow-1

( Hehe I think I'm catching on to how this works, )
( I had to look at the general board post that has the example of a dogfight)
"Right," Shadow flew away from fawn. "Round two…go!" The F-14 turned to face fawn, flying right over her. "Merge!" Shadow pulled the plane around to face fawn. "Locking AIM-132…Fox-2!"
(great!)
Old November 16th, 2023, 10:01 AM

Quote:
"Right," Shadow flew away from fawn. "Round two…go!" The F-14 turned to face fawn, flying right over her. "Merge!" Shadow pulled the plane around to face fawn. "Locking AIM-132…Fox-2!"
(great!)

Fawn breathed heavily as round 2 began, she merged past shadow. Upon passing shadow she looked around for shadow until hearing the words, she was locking aim 132 fox-2!."Evade!" she broke to the left quickly, trying her best to avoid shadow. She looked out of her window and at shadow before coming around and getting under him. once under him she prepared herself before slowing down and going behind shadow"guns Shadow!" she once again said.

[ Counter score: 7]
[ hit score: 3 ]