Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 01:56 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:40 AM

Old November 29th, 2017, 04:46 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: The shining Beacon ( PRIVATE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

"People calm down. Let me find out what happened" angel said. "Lets no accuse"
"People listen to angel. She knows what she is doing" a student said as the crowd left.
"Blake your fur is here. But if you leave fur you don't leave a piece of fur. You leave more than 20" angel said. "And your scent isn't on the body. On the weapon it's stale" angel said. "There another unknown scent. Considering that yang heard footsteps and the window was open. You were framed." Angel told. "And you only paint cats." Yang added. Zwei had a trail of the fresh scent leading to the window of the dorm and away from the school.(should have knew angel was a detective)
Blake looked at her friends and the body she shook her head they'll know the rest will know that she's apart of the group.
" no! They know now! I cant! I have to leave they won't accept me " she said and put her weapon away she jumped on the railing of the stairs and landed on the the ground on the first floor " you find who did this. Until then...don't bother looking for me " she said and ran off our the doors. Adam was standing in the same cliff he watched his little plan unfold perfectly .
perfect see my darling ? They'll never forgive he vanished again

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 29th, 2017, 04:55 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Blake looked at her friends and the body she shook her head they'll know the rest will know that she's apart of the group.
" no! They know now! I cant! I have to leave they won't accept me " she said and put her weapon away she jumped on the railing of the stairs and landed on the the ground on the first floor " you find who did this. Until then...don't bother looking for me " she said and ran off our the doors. Adam was standing in the same cliff he watched his little plan unfold perfectly .
perfect see my darling ? They'll never forgive he vanished again
Yang punched Adam.
"One thing, your the only person that can paint a white fang symbols perfectly and you're a jerk" yang said grabbing Adam by his neck.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old November 29th, 2017, 05:03 PM

Quote:

Yang punched Adam.
"One thing, your the only person that can paint a white fang symbols perfectly and you're a jerk" yang said grabbing Adam by his neck.
Adam smirked he chuckled
" why so protective of that kitty? And does it look like I care if I'm a jerk? The whitefang will rise to its full power! With Blake my queen at their side , she is just like us. She just has to embrace it. She's been hiding all her life and now with humans like your self who are cruel , love is weakness it blinds us betrays us. Pretty soon the thing she loves most will betray her. Then she will have no choice but to come back to me " Adam said as his hair glowed he grabbed his sword and kicked yang

Old November 29th, 2017, 05:09 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Adam smirked he chuckled
" why so protective of that kitty? And does it look like I care if I'm a jerk? The whitefang will rise to its full power! With Blake my queen at their side , she is just like us. She just has to embrace it. She's been hiding all her life and now with humans like your self who are cruel , love is weakness it blinds us betrays us. Pretty soon the thing she loves most will betray her. Then she will have no choice but to come back to me " Adam said as his hair glowed he grabbed his sword and kicked yang
Yang hit a tree. Two. She was stuck.
"Just one thing. That you for telling Blake is not the murder. And telling your plan. I would never betrayed her. And I have back up. Tons of back up" yang said as some students heard it to. By some she meant the whole school.
"And Blake is mad at you. You just told your plan to her." Angel said.

Gone

Old November 29th, 2017, 05:21 PM

Quote:

Yang hit a tree. Two. She was stuck.
"Just one thing. That you for telling Blake is not the murder. And telling your plan. I would never betrayed her. And I have back up. Tons of back up" yang said as some students heard it to. By some she meant the whole school.
"And Blake is mad at you. You just told your plan to her." Angel said.
Adam was shocked he held his sword tightly until he was kicked down from above by Blake she heard it from where she was and she held her weapon which was stained from earlier . Blake narrowed her eyes
" you can't be happy can't you? Have to ruin everything I care about!! " she yelled and hit Adam with her gambol shroud . Adam dodged it and unsheathed his sword he looked at Blake
" I did this for us! So we can be strong once again!you know not of how people see us! We're monsters to them animals beasts of burdon . Your friend with the yellow hair is gonna be like the rest of them , if you can't see that I'LL MAKE YOU SEE IT! " he yelled and Blake hissed Adam ran at her and ripped off her bow " NOOO! " Blake yelled and fell to her knees. Her ears showed and they twitched she cried again Adam pointed at Blake " she has been lying to you this whole time!she's a faunus in disguise ! " he shouted . Blake looked down

Old November 29th, 2017, 05:34 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Adam was shocked he held his sword tightly until he was kicked down from above by Blake she heard it from where she was and she held her weapon which was stained from earlier . Blake narrowed her eyes
" you can't be happy can't you? Have to ruin everything I care about!! " she yelled and hit Adam with her gambol shroud . Adam dodged it and unsheathed his sword he looked at Blake
" I did this for us! So we can be strong once again!you know not of how people see us! We're monsters to them animals beasts of burdon . Your friend with the yellow hair is gonna be like the rest of them , if you can't see that I'LL MAKE YOU SEE IT! " he yelled and Blake hissed Adam ran at her and ripped off her bow " NOOO! " Blake yelled and fell to her knees. Her ears showed and they twitched she cried again Adam pointed at Blake " she has been lying to you this whole time!she's a faunus in disguise ! " he shouted . Blake looked down
"So. I'm a Faunus. And everyone knows Blake is one cause she can't hide her tail" a student Said. They were a cat fanus.
"We like Faunus. We even have a group. That will take you out" a non fauns student said. Angel helped yang out.

Gone

Old November 29th, 2017, 05:44 PM

Quote:

"So. I'm a Faunus. And everyone knows Blake is one cause she can't hide her tail" a student Said. They were a cat fanus.
"We like Faunus. We even have a group. That will take you out" a non fauns student said. Angel helped yang out.
" I only h-h-have ears... " Blake managed to say and still looked at the ground Adam growled his plan failed he looked at yang and swung his sword
" fine then plan B I guess sorry Blake " he said and charged at yang he aimed is sword at her and Blake ears perked up
She tackled Adam down and she punched him
" never harm her! If you do I will kill you. " she said darkly and aimed her weapon at his neck. Adam smirked
" oh my darling . If I go down you go down with me " he said and grabbed blakes neck now rolling over the edge of the cliff. Blake kicked him off and used her knife to hang on the wall of the cliff. Adam vanished " YAAANG! Help! Hights! " she said and shook

Old November 29th, 2017, 05:50 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
" I only h-h-have ears... " Blake managed to say and still looked at the ground Adam growled his plan failed he looked at yang and swung his sword
" fine then plan B I guess sorry Blake " he said and charged at yang he aimed is sword at her and Blake ears perked up
She tackled Adam down and she punched him
" never harm her! If you do I will kill you. " she said darkly and aimed her weapon at his neck. Adam smirked
" oh my darling . If I go down you go down with me " he said and grabbed blakes neck now rolling over the edge of the cliff. Blake kicked him off and used her knife to hang on the wall of the cliff. Adam vanished " YAAANG! Help! Hights! " she said and shook
Yang grabbed Blake and pulled her up.
"Are you okay? Blake" yang asked hugging her. All the students said sorry to blake and went back inside.

Gone

Old November 29th, 2017, 06:03 PM

Quote:

Yang grabbed Blake and pulled her up.
"Are you okay? Blake" yang asked hugging her. All the students said sorry to blake and went back inside.
Blake sighed she looked at the ground where the cliff cut off she looked back at yang " I'm fine . he never seems to leave me alone .... He's always after me. And I don't love him he never gets that through his head. I should have never joined them " she said and maeve was wide eyed she saw the whole show down. " well ugh I'm gonna go back to class " the wolf said and ran off.
Blake hugged yang tightly " please don't be like the rest....don't betray me " she whispered

Old November 29th, 2017, 06:06 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Blake sighed she looked at the ground where the cliff cut off she looked back at yang " I'm fine . he never seems to leave me alone .... He's always after me. And I don't love him he never gets that through his head. I should have never joined them " she said and maeve was wide eyed she saw the whole show down. " well ugh I'm gonna go back to class " the wolf said and ran off.
Blake hugged yang tightly " please don't be like the rest....don't betray me " she whispered
"I never will cause I love you. Nothing will stop me from loving you" yang said. (I'm waiting for Blake to kiss her)

Gone