Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 12:42 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Kacey!
Today 12:40 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Starfall
Today 12:24 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 12:08 AM
Twilight Falls
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 12:07 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 26th, 2017, 03:09 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@Swiftheart @.:Blue Wishes:.

Pinewish nudged Runt forward with her tail, smiling at the kit reassuringly before she looked up to face the leader. "Go on, Runt. Tell Goldenstar why you're here..." The ginger Molly lowered her voice to something just louder than a whisper and spoke in Runt's ear. Despite how quiet and gentle her voice was, it still echoed in the den.

(Sorry, writers block)
Old December 26th, 2017, 11:00 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( this post might be a little short, i’m low on time currently ))

Goldenstar had heard pawsteps near the den, and his bi-colored eyes quickly turned torwards the entrance. Blinking, he tried to get adjusted to the quick flash of light in the den, before it settled back to how it had been. Looking at the frames in the low light, he saw what appeared to be a kit, and a warrior. Quickly after he decided who had entered the den, he heard a voice that was foreign to him. “Yes, I’m in here,” The leader responded, looking at the two cats. “Did you need something?” he asked, though he already had an assumption. He could smell a different scent on one of the cats, though he ignored it, as anything could be happening right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post

Pinewish nudged Runt forward with her tail, smiling at the kit reassuringly before she looked up to face the leader. "Go on, Runt. Tell Goldenstar why you're here..." The ginger Molly lowered her voice to something just louder than a whisper and spoke in Runt's ear. Despite how quiet and gentle her voice was, it still echoed in the den.

(Sorry, writers block)
(It's fine)
Runt thought about what to say for a moment before speaking."A warrior told me I should talk to you about joining the clan." She explained.
She didn't want to say that it was the rouge who brought her here that had told her,even though she had seemed nice and cared for her when she was left alone in the abandoned dusk syndicate camp.She felt something wrong though,and immideitly started to think of a diffrent explination,knowing that lying to the leader was wrong."Well,actually it was the cat that brought me here,but I do want to join the clan,so I came to talk to you." She explained honestly,hoping she hadn't already ruined her chances of joining.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old December 26th, 2017, 11:15 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post

(Sorry, writers block)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
(It's fine)
Runt thought about what to say for a moment before speaking."A warrior told me I should talk to you about joining the clan." She explained.
She didn't want to say that it was the rouge who brought her here that had told her,even though she had seemed nice and cared for her when she was left alone in the abandoned dusk syndicate camp.She felt something wrong though,and immideitly started to think of a diffrent explination,knowing that lying to the leader was wrong."Well,actually it was the cat that brought me here,but I do want to join the clan,so I came to talk to you." She explained honestly,hoping she hadn't already ruined her chances of joining.
Goldenstar listened to the kit quietly. They had been getting quite a few rouges and Kittypets joining, but he didn’t exactly mind. A battle was coming, and they needed cats to hold down the fort he supposed. Well, that applied for rouges and cats from other...groups. He listened to the kit calmly, smiling, trying to reassure her. “Who brouge you here?” he asked, though he already have his suspicions. She was probably from the Dusk Syndicate, though he hadn’t met any cats from that group in awhile. The last one was probably...probably Nutpaw. However, he didn’t have a problem with the kit joining, she couldn’t exactly be held responsible for the actions of the other cats in the disbanded group. He waited to hear her answer, as Golden knew he might have been wrong.
Old December 26th, 2017, 04:07 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Megan View Post

Meadowflower dipped her head in agreement at his last statement. "Yeah me too. I always get cold chills that make my fur fluff up as if I'm angry. They always think I'm made at them, but that isn't true. That's why some cats don't trust me. They think I'll turn on them, but I won't." replied Meadowflower. The she-cat hated herself, because of the cold chills she got. It made her want to live the life of somebody else. If I were so.eone else, I probably would never trust Shadetail like I do now.

The She-cat felt a cold chill run thtough her fur as a gust of wind ran past her. Oh dear starclan! Not the cold chills again. Why don't you make it warmer! Meadowflower had almost said her thoughts out loud, but quickly shut her mouth before it all spilled out to Shadetail and for anyone clise to them.
A humorous purr came from Shadetail as he watched the gust of wind ruffle Meadowflower's fur. It was moments like these he was rather thankful for his short pelt; at least he wasn't fluffing up like an angry old elder whenever the cold leaf-bare wind set in. "I can see why," he teased, but his gaze told her that he was only teasing. Besides, he could sense when others were angry, and that didn't seem to be the case with this fellow Clanmate.

"Yes, warmth and sun will be much appreciated once all of this cold, icy weather blows over. And perhaps after the battle as well." As he spoke of the omnious battle looming in the distance between ThunderClan and WindClan, Shadetail shifted his paws thoughtfully. Goldenstar had already announced their allegiance with WindClan, and as tensions grew the tom knew that it was only a matter of time before ShadowClan was called to help defend their allies. "Maybe that's another reason for all this cold wind."
Old December 26th, 2017, 04:22 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
A humorous purr came from Shadetail as he watched the gust of wind ruffle Meadowflower's fur. It was moments like these he was rather thankful for his short pelt; at least he wasn't fluffing up like an angry old elder whenever the cold leaf-bare wind set in. "I can see why," he teased, but his gaze told her that he was only teasing. Besides, he could sense when others were angry, and that didn't seem to be the case with this fellow Clanmate.

"Yes, warmth and sun will be much appreciated once all of this cold, icy weather blows over. And perhaps after the battle as well." As he spoke of the omnious battle looming in the distance between ThunderClan and WindClan, Shadetail shifted his paws thoughtfully. Goldenstar had already announced their allegiance with WindClan, and as tensions grew the tom knew that it was only a matter of time before ShadowClan was called to help defend their allies. "Maybe that's another reason for all this cold wind."
Meadowflower dipped her head, letting out a chuckle. She knew that he was teasing and it didn't bother her none. The she-cat let her fur lie flat as the cold wind left being replaced by the warm sun on her back. "Hey the sun's coming out." meowed Meadowflower with a light purr, looking up at the blue sky. Well I can see that today's going to be a good day. The sun is finally shining and I'm glad I'm out of my den to see this.

The multi color furred cat let out a small smile, looking back at Shadetail after shaking the thoughts out of her head. There were a bit of times when she would just think or stand there, starring at nothing as thoughts ran through her brain. "Hey maybe the sun will unthaw me now that my fur isn't standing up like a badger that had slept for three days and their fur stuck up at all ends." teased Meadowflower with a light chuckle.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 26th, 2017, 04:28 PM
stardust memories

Quote:

Meadowflower dipped her head, letting out a chuckle. She knew that he was teasing and it didn't bother her none. The she-cat let her fur lie flat as the cold wind left being replaced by the warm sun on her back. "Hey the sun's coming out." meowed Meadowflower with a light purr, looking up at the blue sky. Well I can see that today's going to be a good day. The sun is finally shining and I'm glad I'm out of my den to see this.

The multi color furred cat let out a small smile, looking back at Shadetail after shaking the thoughts out of her head. There were a bit of times when she would just think or stand there, starring at nothing as thoughts ran through her brain. "Hey maybe the sun will unthaw me now that my fur isn't standing up like a badger that had slept for three days and their fur stuck up at all ends." teased Meadowflower with a light chuckle.
As Meadowflower spoke, Shadetail felt the weak rays of the leaf-bare sun peak over the top of the trees, spiraling down onto the camp. It warmed his pelt a bit, melting any bits of cold wind that clung to his fur like stubborn brambles. "That's quite a surprise," he tom mewed, gazing upwards in awe as the little yellow ball burned brightly in the stormy gray sky. He couldn't detect any scent of coming rain on the breeze, and he decided to once to let a rare smile dance its way onto his maw. Today is going to be a good day he thought, repeating Meadowflower's words in his mind silently.

"Maybe this will also start getting the rest of the Clan moving around," the gray tom added, lowering his gaze to look around camp. He assumed most every cat was out preparing for the battle that lay ahead. The warriors den had been practically empty when he'd left for a solo hunting trip earlier that day, and he hadn't seem anyone enter it except an older senior warrior just moments ago.
Old December 26th, 2017, 04:41 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
As Meadowflower spoke, Shadetail felt the weak rays of the leaf-bare sun peak over the top of the trees, spiraling down onto the camp. It warmed his pelt a bit, melting any bits of cold wind that clung to his fur like stubborn brambles. "That's quite a surprise," he tom mewed, gazing upwards in awe as the little yellow ball burned brightly in the stormy gray sky. He couldn't detect any scent of coming rain on the breeze, and he decided to once to let a rare smile dance its way onto his maw. Today is going to be a good day he thought, repeating Meadowflower's words in his mind silently.

"Maybe this will also start getting the rest of the Clan moving around," the gray tom added, lowering his gaze to look around camp. He assumed most every cat was out preparing for the battle that lay ahead. The warriors den had been practically empty when he'd left for a solo hunting trip earlier that day, and he hadn't seem anyone enter it except an older senior warrior just moments ago.
Meadowflower nodded her head in agreement. "I don't think there is anyone in the warriors den at the moment. They must all be out hunting today. They might as well since it's sunny enough." the molly agreed. Meadowflower lifted up her paw, giving it a quick lick and drew it over her left ear. She did that a couple of times before stopping to look at Shadetail. 'I think I'll go out hunting as soon as i'm done hanging out with Shadetail. He's actually a very nice guy.' she thought before realizing she was getting lost in her thoughts again.

Meadowflower let out a hiss of annoyance. "I keep getting lost in thought. I'm sorry if I quit talking or paying attention I have very bad attention span. I always end up making cats feel like I'm ignoring them, but the truth is i'm not." apologized the Shadowclan molly. meadowflower realized that she had just apologized for being 'Distracted'. She just always had a hard time. even her mentor could hardly understand her and now she felt sorry for her mentor, especially since they had to deal with her.

Old December 26th, 2017, 04:48 PM
stardust memories

Quote:

Meadowflower nodded her head in agreement. "I don't think there is anyone in the warriors den at the moment. They must all be out hunting today. They might as well since it's sunny enough." the molly agreed. Meadowflower lifted up her paw, giving it a quick lick and drew it over her left ear. She did that a couple of times before stopping to look at Shadetail. 'I think I'll go out hunting as soon as i'm done hanging out with Shadetail. He's actually a very nice guy.' she thought before realizing she was getting lost in her thoughts again.

Meadowflower let out a hiss of annoyance. "I keep getting lost in thought. I'm sorry if I quit talking or paying attention I have very bad attention span. I always end up making cats feel like I'm ignoring them, but the truth is i'm not." apologized the Shadowclan molly. meadowflower realized that she had just apologized for being 'Distracted'. She just always had a hard time. even her mentor could hardly understand her and now she felt sorry for her mentor, especially since they had to deal with her.
Shadetail nodded in agreement as he watched the warriors den. He was glad he'd spent the better part of this morning out hunting, so he didn't feel as guilty for soaking up some rays as he was now. His contribution to the pile would surely feed a few hungry mouths in ShadowClan, and tomorrow he would go out a bit earlier to see if he could catch any more. Hopefully the sun kept up it's streak; it would be a much appreciated change to hunt with a little bit of light to show the way and warm the earth under his paws.

"Oh, you're perfectly fine," he told her, shaking his head. There wasn't any need for the she-cat to worry; in fact, he barely noticed her lapse in attention. It wasn't often that a member of the Clan sat and talked with him for this long, so he was doing the best he could to just sit politely and converse with her. Realizing now how tired his muscles were from his earlier expeditions, Shadetail figured a nap was well earned after his territory trip. The tom parted his jaws in a yawn and got to his paws, leaning backwards to give his forelegs a good stretch. "However, I think I might retire to the warriors den soon to get a few moments of rest. I want to be ready incase Goldenstar needs a dusk patrol to go out later tonight," he mewed, glancing at Meadowflower. "Perhaps we could go hunting together sometime?"
Old December 26th, 2017, 05:00 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Shadetail nodded in agreement as he watched the warriors den. He was glad he'd spent the better part of this morning out hunting, so he didn't feel as guilty for soaking up some rays as he was now. His contribution to the pile would surely feed a few hungry mouths in ShadowClan, and tomorrow he would go out a bit earlier to see if he could catch any more. Hopefully the sun kept up it's streak; it would be a much appreciated change to hunt with a little bit of light to show the way and warm the earth under his paws.

"Oh, you're perfectly fine," he told her, shaking his head. There wasn't any need for the she-cat to worry; in fact, he barely noticed her lapse in attention. It wasn't often that a member of the Clan sat and talked with him for this long, so he was doing the best he could to just sit politely and converse with her. Realizing now how tired his muscles were from his earlier expeditions, Shadetail figured a nap was well earned after his territory trip. The tom parted his jaws in a yawn and got to his paws, leaning backwards to give his forelegs a good stretch. "However, I think I might retire to the warriors den soon to get a few moments of rest. I want to be ready incase Goldenstar needs a dusk patrol to go out later tonight," he mewed, glancing at Meadowflower. "Perhaps we could go hunting together sometime?"
Meadowflower looked around her at the warriors den as Shadetail did it before. "Yeah I might just go in there and rest myself. I need all the energy I need to go hunting." replied Meadowflower with a dip of her head. 'I will be more energetic if I take a quick nap before leaving to go hunting,' thought the Shadowclan molly. Meadowflower stood up, stretching the sleep out of her back legs as she let out a quick yawn. "I'm starting to get tired at this very moment." Meadowflower meowed what she was actually thinking, but out loud.

The long furred she-cat sat back with a smile that he was actually fine with her getting distracted. He was the first one who was actually okay with her bad attention span. "I wouldn't mind going hunting with you. Maybe we could get up early in the morning and get a head start before everyone else." replied Meadowflower. 'I would love to go hunting with you! You're the only cat that really gets me.' she thought, not daring to say it out loud.

Old December 26th, 2017, 06:47 PM
stardust memories

Quote:

Meadowflower looked around her at the warriors den as Shadetail did it before. "Yeah I might just go in there and rest myself. I need all the energy I need to go hunting." replied Meadowflower with a dip of her head. 'I will be more energetic if I take a quick nap before leaving to go hunting,' thought the Shadowclan molly. Meadowflower stood up, stretching the sleep out of her back legs as she let out a quick yawn. "I'm starting to get tired at this very moment." Meadowflower meowed what she was actually thinking, but out loud.

The long furred she-cat sat back with a smile that he was actually fine with her getting distracted. He was the first one who was actually okay with her bad attention span. "I wouldn't mind going hunting with you. Maybe we could get up early in the morning and get a head start before everyone else." replied Meadowflower. 'I would love to go hunting with you! You're the only cat that really gets me.' she thought, not daring to say it out loud.
"That definitely sounds like a plan," Shadetail replied, grinning at the molly as she accepted his request to go hunting. Now, the only thought left in his mind was sinking into his warm nest, full of soft moss, and letting waves of sleep wash away the tired ache he felt in his muscles. Surely, after a few hours of deep slumber he would be better prepared for any evening tasks that the Clan may need completed.

He then dipped his head in farewell, the same smile still plastered on his face as he gestured his goodbyes to his new found companion. "It was a pleasure speaking with you, Meadowflower. I'll see you tomorrow at dawn then." He dipped his head to the feline, his golden hues warm and friendly. Then without must after thought besides another yawn, the gray furred warrior turned and padded towards the warriors den, disappearing inside with a flick of his tail.
Closed Thread