"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by Moondapple
Today 10:16 PM

Old February 5th, 2024, 08:13 AM
king of arson and murder

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Kit Burrow

Featherkit stared at the part where when the cat walked thunder always sounded. "Oh! I think I know what happens when you poke a lion! It bites you and you get really really hurt!" Featherkit mewed.

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

This space is empty and filled with dust.

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old February 5th, 2024, 09:07 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Talented

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
Dusklion
She/her | 25 moons | Shadow Fiend • Go with the Flow • Beefed Up T3
Not as big of a turn out as she had wanted, which irritated Dusklion a bit, but she decided to swallow her grievance with the hope that those who hadn't attended were busy doing other things to learn and grow.

Most of the kittens were eager an excited, and some of the apprentices had made their way over too. She sent a huge grin to each of them, tail thumping the ground. Eventually her gaze landed on a kit who appeared a bit hesitant. "Come on in closer, Mossymo! This one is a good one." She was well aware he wasn't of RiverClan blood. Neither was she - having joined the clan over a year ago with her brother. But anyone was welcome for the story she was about to tell.

"Our story starts many, many moons ago. Our Clan was lead by a glorious leader, a golden cat sent by StarClan themselves to bring RiverClan to glory. He commanded respect, demanded loyalty from his Clan. His name was Lionstar - 'n boy, did he have quite the roar." From where she was, Dusklion had crouched low tot he ground, eyeing each of the kits and 'paws nearby. She held her tail in the air, swaying it back and forth slowly as a grin spread across her maw. "Some even say... that when he walked?" she paused, raising a brow, "thunder rumbled in the clouds above 'n shook the forest." An exaggeration, and the apprentices might be skeptical, but the kits? They would love that, wouldn't they??

"You see though, while revered by his Clan for the golden star he was, there was one cat who couldn't swallow her jealousy; Icestar, ShadowClan's leader." She paused for this, eyes darting between all of the cats present as if to add more dramatic flair to the pause. "She was livid with it; unable to eat, unable to sleep. They fought 'n bickered, with Lionstar always comin' out on top." ...She didn't know if that was true but it sounded cool to add. Besides, they had tussled back and forth if the stories Dusk knew of were anything to go off of.

"But you see, Icestar didn't seem to understand just how good Lionstar was. She would poke, 'n poke, 'n poke-" As she spoke, Dusklion fixed a glare on the ground in front of her, jabbing at it harshly with a paw. She kept this up for a bit, as if to emphasize the point in the story. Then, she stopped and glanced up, once again wearing a smirk. "...What do you think happens when you poke a Lion?"

[ do keep in mind that this story is being told from dusk's perspective. the factuality of it is up for questioning and likely heavily exaggerated! she was raised on stories of lionstorm's riverclan era and idolizes cats such as goosefury and wormbite, which is why she picked this story to tell as they all participated in the battle! @vampire @Collieheart @TheLostAmongTheStars @Batt. @Pangoligon @Sonwytheafr @Dark @al3cc766 @dragonwind @Cubeisdagoat @celeste @Swiftheart <3 @The Doctor @ ]
"the lion finally gets angry and snaps at you, taking either a hand, a foot... Or in some cases, a life." Smolder paw dramatically meowed, even adding a pause for effect.
And here's a shop (the zalgo stuff is a bit of lore regarding the shop existing.)
Old February 5th, 2024, 10:03 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

MOSSYKIT | HE/HIM

Mossymo. For a moment the tomkit wondered if he was meant with that, but since Dusklion’s gaze was on him and there was no other “Mossy” around here… he supposed he was. He sucked in a breath and nodded slowly, starting to make his way over unsurely when he felt a tail nudge him. It made him smile innerly that someone actually cared for him, and he looked at Minkpaw with wide, grateful eyes. He padded over to her, curling his tail around his paws as he settled down. Thank... you, he whispered and attempted a small grin. Anyways – Dusklion was starting to tell the story.

A glorious leader… Lionstar. Mossykit made a mental note of the name. He wanted to know RiverClan’s history and tell these types of stories to others when he was older! Oh gosh, the former RiverClan leadermust have been absolutely terrifiying. In a good and strong way, though. He imagined that his clan hadn’t been looked down upon by other clans back then – instead, everyone wanted to be as strong and independent as RiverClan! Oh, problems with ShadowClan. Mossy’s brows quirked and he listened closely, making sure to remember the name Icestar as well. A lot of losses from ShadowClan, Lionstar remaining superior… The fact that Lionstar always on top seemed pretty exaggerated, but he didn’t comment on that, because why take away his own clan’s glory?

Hm… what happened when you poked a lion? The speckled kit had always thought of them as giant, fierce animals who could kill a cat within seconds. If annoyed, they would furiously lash out almost immediately. He briefly looked at Minkpaw, then at Dusklion, before he came to a conclusion.

“…Angry.”

( @al3cc766 )

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old February 5th, 2024, 10:33 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
Dusklion
She/her | 25 moons | Shadow Fiend • Go with the Flow • Beefed Up T3
Not as big of a turn out as she had wanted, which irritated Dusklion a bit, but she decided to swallow her grievance with the hope that those who hadn't attended were busy doing other things to learn and grow.

Most of the kittens were eager an excited, and some of the apprentices had made their way over too. She sent a huge grin to each of them, tail thumping the ground. Eventually her gaze landed on a kit who appeared a bit hesitant. "Come on in closer, Mossymo! This one is a good one." She was well aware he wasn't of RiverClan blood. Neither was she - having joined the clan over a year ago with her brother. But anyone was welcome for the story she was about to tell.

"Our story starts many, many moons ago. Our Clan was lead by a glorious leader, a golden cat sent by StarClan themselves to bring RiverClan to glory. He commanded respect, demanded loyalty from his Clan. His name was Lionstar - 'n boy, did he have quite the roar." From where she was, Dusklion had crouched low tot he ground, eyeing each of the kits and 'paws nearby. She held her tail in the air, swaying it back and forth slowly as a grin spread across her maw. "Some even say... that when he walked?" she paused, raising a brow, "thunder rumbled in the clouds above 'n shook the forest." An exaggeration, and the apprentices might be skeptical, but the kits? They would love that, wouldn't they??

"You see though, while revered by his Clan for the golden star he was, there was one cat who couldn't swallow her jealousy; Icestar, ShadowClan's leader." She paused for this, eyes darting between all of the cats present as if to add more dramatic flair to the pause. "She was livid with it; unable to eat, unable to sleep. They fought 'n bickered, with Lionstar always comin' out on top." ...She didn't know if that was true but it sounded cool to add. Besides, they had tussled back and forth if the stories Dusk knew of were anything to go off of.

"But you see, Icestar didn't seem to understand just how good Lionstar was. She would poke, 'n poke, 'n poke-" As she spoke, Dusklion fixed a glare on the ground in front of her, jabbing at it harshly with a paw. She kept this up for a bit, as if to emphasize the point in the story. Then, she stopped and glanced up, once again wearing a smirk. "...What do you think happens when you poke a Lion?"

[ do keep in mind that this story is being told from dusk's perspective. the factuality of it is up for questioning and likely heavily exaggerated! she was raised on stories of lionstorm's riverclan era and idolizes cats such as goosefury and wormbite, which is why she picked this story to tell as they all participated in the battle! @vampire @Collieheart @TheLostAmongTheStars @Batt. @Pangoligon @Sonwytheafr @Dark @al3cc766 @dragonwind @Cubeisdagoat @celeste @Swiftheart <3 @The Doctor @ ]

The alluring words and hyperbolized tone of the warrior caught Berrykit's attention. She came padding in quietly and cautiously, making sure to hang out around the back by herself. Since she wasn't Clanborn, she wasn't always accepted to just walk up to a group and blend in.

She sat a bit off to herself but still close enough, ears perked and eyes shining as she heard Dusklion's words. Being nearly apprentice age, something started to tip her off — could all of this really be true? But Stagheart had mentioned something cool about Lionstar, so... it just might be.

"Cool," she giggled to herself, hearing the line about poking a lion. She wriggled her claws in anticipation of the next part of the story.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice.

Old February 5th, 2024, 01:18 PM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Ravenkit, Robinkit, and Raccoonkit (yes I am aware these poor kits all have an R at the start of their name ;-; ) played with the mossball. "Bet you can't get this," Robin purred as they kicked the ball... not very far... and landed on the ground, face first. (OPEN)

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art Shop

Last edited by Epiales; February 5th, 2024 at 01:18 PM.
Old February 5th, 2024, 02:30 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Orchidkit
Riverclan kit
Purrk: Shadow fiend(inactive)

*Sigh*...what did she expect? She wasn't exactly sure though she certainly wasn't pleased nor impressed with Dusklion's childish antics and amateur acting. She wastreating them like babies! Though most of them were young she still hated it! Raising an eyebrow and subtly flattening her ears at the warrior's playful exaggeration she let them continue...at least for now she'd hold her tongue.

Blah, Blah Lionstar, blah, Icestar! Why couldn't she get to the fighting already?! Her annoyance increasing by the second, the only thing that halted Orchidkit from snapping was Dusklion's simple question...ugh...she didn't even make it hard or at least realistic...oh well she'd answer it anyway.

"It slaughters you." she answered bluntly, using one of the complicated words she'd heard her Pa use in one of his stories...though he was a bit more serious, the stories were more like myths than actual events. Drawing her tongue over her paw swiftly, the tabby point continued to eye the older cat cooly, still very impatient about reaching the action part.

@tallulah

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; February 7th, 2024 at 10:18 AM.
Old February 5th, 2024, 02:42 PM
Watcher of Stars

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Swallowkit
( torty-and-white she-cat with amber eyes )
RiverClan Kitshe/her1 moons
happy-go-lucky • blunt • reckless

Swallowkit listened to the story with wide eyes. At the description of thunder every time Lionstar walked, she gave a soft "Woah..." Finally, at the last question, she responded fervently, "You die."

Whistlekit
( white tom with faint brown tabby markings on face and legs and pale blue eyes )
RiverClan Kithe/him7 moons
timid • shy • compassionate

Whistlekit could tell the story was somewhat exaggerated, but it was engaging nonetheless. He let himself get lost in Dusklion's descriptions, and he couldn't help but laugh quietly at the answers she got to her rhetorical question.

@tallulah

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan
Old February 5th, 2024, 06:55 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Wishkit sat.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old February 27th, 2024, 07:28 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Mousekit scowled, a slight tremble racking through him as he sat alone in the sandy cove. This was so dumb. Ridiculous. He was just lazily pawing a moss-ball, letting it roll away for him to go fetch again (a completely productive use of his time), and then he... tripped. In the sand. And fell face first into the ground! A pebble or something must've scratched his forehead, as a little bit of blood was trickling out of a cut, and his head throbbed in pain. He couldn't go to the medicine cat for this, Riverclan didn't even have one- and even if they did, he would just deal with it himself!

Mousekit sniffled, glaring at the moss-ball in front of him like it had personally wronged him, and then glanced around warily. No one was watching him. Right? They couldn't be. He looked so silly.

(@Blazing, your turn! i hope this is okay~)
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; February 27th, 2024 at 09:26 PM.
Old February 28th, 2024, 08:19 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozelen View Post
Mousekit scowled, a slight tremble racking through him as he sat alone in the sandy cove. This was so dumb. Ridiculous. He was just lazily pawing a moss-ball, letting it roll away for him to go fetch again (a completely productive use of his time), and then he... tripped. In the sand. And fell face first into the ground! A pebble or something must've scratched his forehead, as a little bit of blood was trickling out of a cut, and his head throbbed in pain. He couldn't go to the medicine cat for this, Riverclan didn't even have one- and even if they did, he would just deal with it himself!

Mousekit sniffled, glaring at the moss-ball in front of him like it had personally wronged him, and then glanced around warily. No one was watching him. Right? They couldn't be. He looked so silly.

(@Blazing, your turn! i hope this is okay~)
(I hope this is okay too! i'm not very good with these haha)

(It's awesome, you're all okay!!!)

BRANCHKIT

Kit - Tom - RiverClan

As Mousekit played alone within the Kit Burrow, he didn't acknowledge that another kit sat at the far edge, studying every movement of the tom. Branchkit had yet to be able to settle in fully without feeling like an outcast. Maybe it's all due to his stoic and seemingly "aggressive" behaviour that made other kits feel afraid. He did accidentally make a few younger ones cry before, but they were all an accident! He felt guilty thinking about it and shook his pelt.

His pupils looking up from the ground he had been staring at for a while, he noticed the other kit falling onto the ground in a silly way and tilted his head curiously. Should he try to muster up the courage and talk to them? By the way they looked around frantically though they must've felt embarrassed and didn't want anyone to see them in such a state.

However, Branchkit had already stood up somehow loudly, and the two's pupils matched. He stared and blinked as he stared at the other's eyes, shifting uncontrollably due to the uncomfortable feeling. Still, after a few moments, he made his way over. "Hi," He said bluntly, his face burning at his actions, and his orbs trailed down onto the ground again.