Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 04:34 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 04:33 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 04:08 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:44 AM
Barleypaw | Windclan
Last post by Madelaine
Today 03:20 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 1st, 2019, 05:00 PM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan Territory

The tom emerge from atop a hill, it was as if he was in the moon, his shadow making a perfectly cat shaped mark in it, only then did he spot the feline he studied her, taking her in scent. Female. He thought to himself. He puffed out hus chest and bristlrd his fur. Who was this on his territory!? Whoever it was must leave at once! He marched towards the she-cat bravely, he showed no sign of fear, he wasnt intimidated.

He marched across the grass, a single solitary male in a vast feild. Only him, the moon, and the stranger. It was actually almost a romantic feeling, as if he gave off a romeo vibe. He was no hero, he was an ordinary windclan cat protecting his territory. He marched, then stopped. Really how much of a threat could this she-cat be? He shook the thought away. No, trespasser!!

He walked until he was a few tail-lengths from the she-cat, he paused caught off guard by her stunning beauty. He stared for a moment, hiw could such a pretty she-cat be a trespasser? He shook out of his trance, "What are you doing on my territory?" He demanded at last.
@Starstruck

Last edited by sunflowerseed; November 1st, 2019 at 10:25 PM.
Old November 1st, 2019, 10:47 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@sunflowerseed

How rude, Gidget thought, mildly agitated. Does he not respect the Earth? She turned her head, readying a response, and her eyes went wide. The tom's fur- yes, it was definitely a tom- was almost glowing in the moonlight! She looked him up and down, impressed by his physique as well. Hmm, not too bad. Finally, she was able to return to her original thought process, her curiosity temporarily appeased. "Territories? don't y' know anythin'? The land belongs to none and all. It's downright disgustin' when a cat attempts to 'claim' land. The Earth is not a thing you can own. If that was true, there would be no room for us wand'rers." As she spoke, her eyelids went half-closed. She was recalling the words she had rehearsed in her mand many times while she was walking the land that, mind you, nobody owned. Her gaze flitted back to the moon, putting the disgraceful tom out of her mind. I wonder, is there a way to reach the moon if you just keep walking? Perhaps I'll find out. Who knows, maybe there are already cats there! Oh, what if they think they OWN THE MOON? She suddenly let out a snort of laughter as the thought struck her.

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida

Last edited by Vessel; November 1st, 2019 at 10:48 PM.
Old November 2nd, 2019, 06:17 AM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck View Post
@sunflowerseed

How rude, Gidget thought, mildly agitated. Does he not respect the Earth? She turned her head, readying a response, and her eyes went wide. The tom's fur- yes, it was definitely a tom- was almost glowing in the moonlight! She looked him up and down, impressed by his physique as well. Hmm, not too bad. Finally, she was able to return to her original thought process, her curiosity temporarily appeased. "Territories? don't y' know anythin'? The land belongs to none and all. It's downright disgustin' when a cat attempts to 'claim' land. The Earth is not a thing you can own. If that was true, there would be no room for us wand'rers." As she spoke, her eyelids went half-closed. She was recalling the words she had rehearsed in her mand many times while she was walking the land that, mind you, nobody owned. Her gaze flitted back to the moon, putting the disgraceful tom out of her mind. I wonder, is there a way to reach the moon if you just keep walking? Perhaps I'll find out. Who knows, maybe there are already cats there! Oh, what if they think they OWN THE MOON? She suddenly let out a snort of laughter as the thought struck her.
The tom was taken aback. No you stupid loner!He roared in his head. [I]What? You can too own land! You just dont want us too for your own needs! Hoe selfish![I] He growled and stepped back infront of yhe she-cat, forcing her to see him. Dont ignore me! "Hear me now!"He demanded, something Formal to his tone.

"You speak selfishly, and for yourself only. You wander, stealing what you can for ever every spot of the earth you roam. It's disgusting! You dare steal the food of our land, when have elders that could be starving. " His face turned solemn "Kits who could die. Mother could die while carrying. Cats like you bring sicknesses from starclan knows where, and get our friends, family, and food sick! You steal from put land and leave, just fprcing is to suffer from your misdeeds, all because you want to [IWander![/]" He took in a breath, then unsheathed his claws.
Old November 2nd, 2019, 11:04 AM
nothing but a comedy

@sunflowerseed

Gidget was still lost in her thoughts and was hardly paying any attention to the insulting tom, but there was one word, in particular, that seemed to get her attention. Her brow furrowed. ¨Starclan? What's that?¨ Perhaps the place of his origin? She wasn´t quite sure. She scooted a little further away. And why does he insist upon standing so close to me? Tch. She flicked her ears and shifted her gaze over to the Clan cat. ¨Well? ´ave you gone mute?¨ Gidget shifted her paws, awaiting a response...

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida

Last edited by Vessel; November 2nd, 2019 at 11:05 AM.
Old November 3rd, 2019, 09:00 AM
nothing but a comedy

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

@DeadlyWolfDen

Embercry quietly pushed his way into the apprentice´s den, careful not to wake the other cats up. ¨Leafpaw?¨ He murmured. ¨Are you awake? I want to show you the territory.¨ Oh, I HOPE he´s awake- Starclan, I feel like an idiot in here. Should I have just waited at the entrance? Ack, what if Iḿ ALREADY doing something wrong? He sighed, pausing to shake out his fur. Where was that apprentice? He looked around, hoping to catch sight of him. Aha. There was a reddish-brown tom curled up in the corner. Embercry padded over to him and nudged him with his muzzle. ¨Wake up, Leafpaw. I want to show you the territories.¨

-Sui Ishida
Old November 3rd, 2019, 09:19 AM
eternally tired

@Starstruck

"mgrph" Leafpaw awoke to the noise of someone talking near him. Slowly, he got up and stretched. Still half asleep, looked over to where the noise was coming from. It was Embercry! Leafpaw's eyes widened, "Today is my first day of training!" He thought. How could he forget. "Hi Embercry. I didn't realize it was you, I thought it was another apprentice. " Leafpaw said, trying to stay calm. " What are we doing today?" Leafpaw said excitedly. Not noticing that Embercry had already said it.
Old November 3rd, 2019, 09:26 AM
nothing but a comedy

@DeadlyWolfDen

Embercry let out a little mrrow of laughter. ¨I just said that, harebrain!¨, he said- not unkindly, just amused. He furrowed his brow as he realized that Leafpaw wasn´t joking. ¨Oh. You really didn´t hear me? Well, I´ve decided to take you on the grand tour of Thunderclan territory and itś borders. How does that sound?¨ He flicked is tail and walked over to the entrance of the apprentice´s den, then turned back around. ¨Well? Are you coming or are you not?¨ Embercry then exited the den, fur prickling as he hoped that no other warriors saw him.

-Sui Ishida
Old November 3rd, 2019, 09:36 AM
eternally tired

@Starstruck

(I have to leave for a few hours after this post.)

Leafpaw scrambled out after Embercry. "Hey, wait up please!" When he caught up with him, Leafpaw heard a deep rumble. "Hey, what's that sound?" He asked Embercry. Then, he realized it was his stomach! "Oh um..." He said, embarrassed "Can we get something from the fresh kill pile before we go? I'm really hungry..."
Old November 3rd, 2019, 06:45 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Maggots? For a moment, Daisyrunner was so angry she could hardly speak. Her pelt felt warm and uncomfortable, and she would've liked to claw this weird warrior across the face, but she thought that would be frowned upon, especially by their new leader. "I have other, more important things on my mind than grooming my pelt. Unlike you - when was the last time you did a shred of work for the Clan that provides you shelter, food, security?" Daisyrunner was passionate about one thing, and one thing only; the Clan that meant so much to her. WindClan had been her home for moons, and there was no way she would ever give it up.

"You're damn right, I'm annoyed. I'm annoyed that we keep nasty little she-cats like you around. Who sleeps out here, what were you doing? Do you even care that leaf-bare is coming, that we could all starve?" Every little thing was a worry in Daisyrunner's mind. They could starve. A fire could come, wipe the entire Clan away in a heartbeat. The moors could flood. The other Clans could attack. Rogues, dogs, even twolegs could attack. They could be overrun with diseases. There was too much that could go wrong, and not enough security measures in place.

"I wouldn't care if you were Buttercupbreeze herself. You shouldn't have been sleeping out here in the middle of the day. Do you know how disgustingly lazy that is?" She'd forgotten to introduce herself. Taking a deep breath, Daisyrunner closed her eyes, tried to imagine herself far away from this irritating warrior, and when she opened them again, she was calmer. Not by much, but enough that she remembered she hadn't told the other she-cat who she was.

"I'm Daisyrunner."
Cherryfrost snorted. "Why should I bother getting my paws dirty for useless rats?" She snickered and pulled her tail up over her spine, looking over her nose at Daisyrunner. With an obnoxious yawn, the glossy-furred Siamese she-cat purposefully turned away, clearly ignoring everything else the other had said. "Your presence is making my fur stink. Quite the filthy pest you are. Daring to speak to me and question my ways? Rather pathetic, I must say, just like the rest of the goody two-paws of the Clan."
She hummed, looking anywhere but the other molly. "Daisyrunner. Quite a... bland name, to say the very least. Then again, you seem to be quite a bland feline, so I suppose it fits you well." Cherryfrost gave a bored roll of her eyes and began to groom her face. "Buttercupwho? You're all the same measly little maggots to me. I am the only one within this excuse of a Clan worthy of attention. Everyone else should bow before me. But no, nobody can see the true greatness that lies before them. They should be honored that my gorgeous self hasn't left yet." Cherryfrost scowled, but shook it away and replaced it with a smug grin, her whiskers twitching.
Old November 3rd, 2019, 07:26 PM
nothing but a comedy

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@DeadlyWolfDen

Embercry furrowed his brow as Leafpaw spoke. He was hungry as well, and you can't exactly run around on an empty stomach... "Alright. But eat fast- we have a lot to get done." He loped over to the fresh-kill pile and began sifting through, looking for his favorite: Hare. Juicy, tough, delicious hare! Sadly, there was no hare in the pile and he had to settle for a rabbit. Aw. He took it out of the prey pile and lay down. With a small sigh, he took the tiniest bite- but then took a huge one right after! In what seemed like no time, the rabbit was more than halfway gone. Mm... A new favorite: Rabbit!, he thought to himself. Embercry could get used to one of these every morning!

-Sui Ishida

Last edited by Vessel; November 3rd, 2019 at 07:28 PM.
Closed Thread