Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
is your blood authentic?...
by wolfie
Last post by Shade.
Today 01:22 PM
[P] Who are you? [Ranboo...
Last post by PoisonOrchid
Today 01:21 PM
Oopsie I tripped
by hades.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:15 PM
WispPaw & EchoPaw...
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:12 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Omari
Today 01:09 PM

Old April 2nd, 2024, 07:24 PM
king of arson and murder

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: The Territory of an Otter [OPEN!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
[FONT="Georgia"]

"oh you cant leave a guy hanging like that" the tom chirped, tail flicking behind him in the same playfullness he had displayed just seconds, before as he moved a bit closer towards the she cat. a few more swift steps and he circled her, tail curling around her, "threatened with death! im entrigued" he gasped, a hollow giggle following his statement.

(so sorry for the extremely late reply i got horribly busy and distracted)

Ottersplash
Brown she-cat with darker point markings and yellow eyes
Purrks: Shadow Fiend, Active

"What's wrong with me . . . I'm a monster . . ."

Ottersplash shivered slightly when the tom's tail curled around her. She glanced at the tom. She was confused, scared, and all sorts of stuff. "A- again . . . you wouldn't understand . . . you aren't a clan cat . . ." she turned away from him, she continued to put lines into the dirt with her claws.

(Don't worry, you're all good!)

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

This space is empty and filled with dust.

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably

Last edited by Snowyfeathr; April 2nd, 2024 at 07:24 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2024, 07:40 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowyfeathr View Post

Ottersplash

"What's wrong with me . . . I'm a monster . . ."

Ottersplash shivered slightly when the tom's tail curled around her. She glanced at the tom. She was confused, scared, and all sorts of stuff. "A- again . . . you wouldn't understand . . . you aren't a clan cat . . ." she turned away from him, she continued to put lines into the dirt with her claws.

(Don't worry, you're all good!)
danny smiled inwardly at the slight shiver he felt course through her body, glad to have guessed her reaction correctly, outwardly frowning at the 'rejection'. curling his tail around her as he stepped around to face her again, eyes heavy with hurt from the rejection, ears hanging and shoulders gone slack. carefully crafted body language so much a second nature to him slipping into this character barely required a second thought or any concentration at all as he frowned at her, though carefully averting his gaze in faux hurt, she wouldnt know though.
"and i thought you'd trust me! after all ive bared to you" he sniffled, aiming to make her feel bad and reveal more information. he himself hadnt really offered anything about himself but perhaps his show would be distracting enough to have her forget completely.

(silver tongue active)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store

Last edited by alec; April 2nd, 2024 at 07:44 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2024, 08:35 PM
king of arson and murder

Quote:

danny smiled inwardly at the slight shiver he felt course through her body, glad to have guessed her reaction correctly, outwardly frowning at the 'rejection'. curling his tail around her as he stepped around to face her again, eyes heavy with hurt from the rejection, ears hanging and shoulders gone slack. carefully crafted body language so much a second nature to him slipping into this character barely required a second thought or any concentration at all as he frowned at her, though carefully averting his gaze in faux hurt, she wouldnt know though.
"and i thought you'd trust me! after all ive bared to you" he sniffled, aiming to make her feel bad and reveal more information. he himself hadnt really offered anything about himself but perhaps his show would be distracting enough to have her forget completely.

(silver tongue active)

Ottersplash

"What's wrong with me . . . I'm a monster . . .

Ottersplash sighed slightly, but still continued to put marks into the dirt. "Frankly . . . I don't even trust myself . . ." she muttered. She continued to put marks into the ground, staring blankly as she did so, seemingly ignoring the tom. She sighed again.

Old April 2nd, 2024, 08:49 PM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:

Ottersplash

Ottersplash sighed slightly, but still continued to put marks into the dirt. "Frankly . . . I don't even trust myself . . ." she muttered. She continued to put marks into the ground, staring blankly as she did so, seemingly ignoring the tom. She sighed again.

the tom inhaled quietly, turning his head to the side momentarily to roll his eyes before swiftly sitting down infront of the she cat, tail twitching idly behind him. 'doesnt trust her self', god forbid anyone sane comes across him-
"how about we start with the basics hm?" he mewed, tone positively dripping with sweet implications, a light hearted lilt that might betray his kittypet origin if somecat were to listen carefully.
"you tell me your name n i'll tell you mine~" he offered, almost leaning forward to better coax her into speaking.

━━━━━━━━
Old April 2nd, 2024, 09:13 PM
king of arson and murder

Arrow Re: The Territory of an Otter [OPEN!]

Quote:

the tom inhaled quietly, turning his head to the side momentarily to roll his eyes before swiftly sitting down infront of the she cat, tail twitching idly behind him. 'doesnt trust her self', god forbid anyone sane comes across him-
"how about we start with the basics hm?" he mewed, tone positively dripping with sweet implications, a light hearted lilt that might betray his kittypet origin if somecat were to listen carefully.
"you tell me your name n i'll tell you mine~" he offered, almost leaning forward to better coax her into speaking.

Ottersplash

Ottersplash sighed. "I'm Ottersplash . . ." she continued putting marks into the ground. She glanced at the tom again before staring blankly down at the ground again. She seemed to be barely in reality, the only thing that told the tom that she was even still alive was the slight shudder of her flanks.

Old April 2nd, 2024, 09:22 PM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:

Ottersplash

Ottersplash sighed. "I'm Ottersplash . . ." she continued putting marks into the ground. She glanced at the tom again before staring blankly down at the ground again. She seemed to be barely in reality, the only thing that told the tom that she was even still alive was the slight shudder of her flanks.

"ottersplash! what a unique name" the black tom mused, shifting closer to the molly in order to switch to a more active tactic, not willing to lose the conversation now that he was entrigued by the silly words the she cat was spitting. clans and what had she said? kittypet. it had sounded more like a curse than anything and he had to know.
tail resting against the brown she cat, now that they were closer, almost shoulder to shoulder, "youve said a lot of interesting things today you know? " he let out a quiet purr, leaning towards her a bit, "names' danny" the tom revealed.

━━━━━━━━
Old April 2nd, 2024, 09:30 PM
king of arson and murder

Quote:

"ottersplash! what a unique name" the black tom mused, shifting closer to the molly in order to switch to a more active tactic, not willing to lose the conversation now that he was entrigued by the silly words the she cat was spitting. clans and what had she said? kittypet. it had sounded more like a curse than anything and he had to know.
tail resting against the brown she cat, now that they were closer, almost shoulder to shoulder, "youve said a lot of interesting things today you know? " he let out a quiet purr, leaning towards her a bit, "names' danny" the tom revealed.

Ottersplash

"So you are a kittypet . . . " she muttered. She put another mark into the ground before continuing. "And yeah. But why would you in particular care about the things I've said . . . no body has ever cared . . ." she said that last part with a sniffle, but quickly discarded it.

Old April 2nd, 2024, 09:44 PM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:

Ottersplash

"So you are a kittypet . . . " she muttered. She put another mark into the ground before continuing. "And yeah. But why would you in particular care about the things I've said . . . no body has ever cared . . ." she said that last part with a sniffle, but quickly discarded it.

he was getting sick of her. endless moping making his blood boil and his nerves stretch thin. he inhaled and exhaled quietly, briefly closing bi coloured eyes while internally repeating a reminder that she was not worth his wrath just yet, she still held valuable information.
"you still havent told me what that means~" he purred, sweet and curious, and pressed a bit closer to her.
he considered ignoring the next self deprecating exclamation but he had a goal, "oh dont say that! i do care, thats why im here and listening"

━━━━━━━━
Old April 2nd, 2024, 09:59 PM
king of arson and murder

Quote:

he was getting sick of her. endless moping making his blood boil and his nerves stretch thin. he inhaled and exhaled quietly, briefly closing bi coloured eyes while internally repeating a reminder that she was not worth his wrath just yet, she still held valuable information.
"you still havent told me what that means~" he purred, sweet and curious, and pressed a bit closer to her.
he considered ignoring the next self deprecating exclamation but he had a goal, "oh dont say that! i do care, thats why im here and listening"

Ottersplash

Ottersplash sighed again. "Fine. I'll tell you what it means . . It's someone who lives with twolegs and eats food that looks like mouse droppings . . ." she stared blankly at the ground again.

It took her a moment to comprehend what Danny had said, but she turned and looked at him. "Y- you- w- what-" she sounded so confused at this. Ottersplash had never in her life heard someone say "they care about her". She felt so many different emotions, and she had no words to say.

Old April 2nd, 2024, 10:21 PM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:

Ottersplash

Ottersplash sighed again. "Fine. I'll tell you what it means . . It's someone who lives with twolegs and eats food that looks like mouse droppings . . ." she stared blankly at the ground again.

It took her a moment to comprehend what Danny had said, but she turned and looked at him. "Y- you- w- what-" she sounded so confused at this. Ottersplash had never in her life heard someone say "they care about her". She felt so many different emotions, and she had no words to say.

"twolegs?" he asked, genuinely confused by what the molly was saying, perhaps she had truly lost her mind. "do you mean my humans?" he questioned, thinking about the second part of what she had said, mouse droppings, he didnt think the food was that bad...

her stuttering was pathetic, truly and utterly pathetic, grown cat and she was stumbling over her words because said he cared. he almost wanted to break character and laugh in her face, make her feel the way she deserved to feel.
"i said i care. im intrigued by you and want to know more" he purred, gently nodding to underline the point he was making, voice low and slightly scratchy from the amount of purring he had been doing.

(i feel like i shouldve said this earlier but his opinions do not represent mine at all <3)

━━━━━━━━