Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ollie's art shop!
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 12:22 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 12:13 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by ZenoOfDreams
Today 12:09 AM
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by Dust
Yesterday 11:56 PM

Old January 31st, 2021, 01:37 AM
chirps

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports + Joining

Kestrelwing
For a brief moment, Kestrelwing was reminded of his blow-out the other day in camp with Bumblestep. He knew that most likely, other Clanmates had picked it up, but he hadn't pegged one of them to be Stormcall. Didn't she have other duties to attend to? The tom contemplated trying to explain himself until the RiverClan deputy's next statement - and the tone behind it. He was already irritated with the slow responses of the so-called warriors he was forced to patrol an unprotected border with, and now this? Luck surely was not in the cards for him, that much he was certain of.

"If you're asking me to apologize for what I said, I'll do no such thing." Kestrelwing held his ground, lifting his chin up in a slight defiant manner. Sootstar knew where his anger stemmed from - and if he didn't, all the more reason for a kit to be in charge rather than the disillusioned tom. His eyes switched between the two cats, carefully narrowed as he assessed the situation. This wasn't just another Clan warrior - so while the tom hated the idea of it, he had to be careful in what he said. "ShadowClan has invaded our border multiple times, going as far as to murder our own in cold blood. WindClan now may be extending their rabbit chases into our land. What's next? ThunderClan barging in demanding territory??" Furious, the tabby lashed his tail. "RiverClan cats have died because you won't do anything but give verbal warnings. We can't afford to lose more cats, especially with Dawnstar running ShadowClan how she is - and quite frankly, the other Clans as well."

// @ghostwriter
Old January 31st, 2021, 09:53 AM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

@spade

For all her cool shades, there was a distinctive fire about the deputy as her eyes flickered hotly.
"You are right," Stormcall remarked, "We cannot afford to lose any more clanmates. And do you think that in battle, ShadowClan would have regard for our reluctance to mourn our compatriots?" She challenged, her voice hot and icy all at once, full of authority.
"Do you suppose that one of Dawnstar's battel-hungry lackeys would spare a killing strike against a RiverClan apprentice to save our feelings?"
Her split ear twitched, her claws flexing in and out of the gritty sand beneath her paws. She was composed, diplomatic--but her offense swelled beneath the surface, "Your lust for battle makes you sound rather like one of them. Do you sincerely believe we could wage war on two clans without monumental casualties? Dawnstar has already offered us the opportunity to take justice into our own paws, and believe me, we plan to take her up on her offer. Not that she would miss them to begin with." the slate-colored she-cat observed.
"It is very easy for one to make criticism when they are not burdened with the weight of responsibility themselves," Her claws flexed again, jaw tightening, "Like I said, there is a certain severity to insulting a compatriot's honor. There is enough hostility and divisiveness within the clans without adding contention amidst ourselves to the midst."

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old February 1st, 2021, 12:24 PM
chirps

Kestrelwing
Kestrelwing wrinkled his nose a bit as Stormcall spoke, but didn't interrupt as he held his tongue. Of course they couldn't afford to loose Clanmates, but they also couldn't afford to show weakness to the tyrant that was running ShadowClan. If Dawnstar knew of their lack of border protection, the tom wouldn't put it past her to take advantage of that to swipe up some neighboring RiverClan territory. "We can't afford to not protect our borders, either," he retorted, claws digging in the ground as he urged Stormcall to see it from his view.

"That's exactly why we should be sending out patrols specifically in search of trespassers. If Dawnstar has given permission to take care of the issue ourselves, then that should've been the first decision made after the Gathering - extra patrols to spot these code-breakers." His head spun with this whole conversation. Mixed emotions of needing to keep his cool versus protecting their borders from any outsiders crossing over tumbled around together like moss balls. "My lust for battle stems from my loyalty to keep this Clan safe. I may not be deputy, or leader," he snapped with a pointed glance in Sootstar's direction, "but I am a Clan warrior. My duty is to protect my Clanmates with my life, no? I may not have responsibility like you, but that does not mean I live like a rogue, only looking out for myself, with no responsibility. Ask any warrior! They all feel the responsibility to protect this Clan.

By now, the anger that was now normal for the tom began to bubble in his belly as Kestrelwing stared back at Stormcall. He'd surprised himself by keeping his cool, but perhaps that was because of the issue at hand. Border defense... something Kestrelwing had in mind as he learned battle move after battle move, earning his warrior ceremony early. He wanted to protect their borders so that no RiverClanner would ever again die because an outsider strayed over the line. For as much disdain as he had for them, the last thing Kestrelwing wanted was for another young apprentice, much like he had been, to experience the loss of kin...

"If you want unity within this Clan, then I would suggest taking our border security seriously. Unless we start taking the issue into our own paws, like Dawnstar said, those fox-hearts will continue to taunt and tease us by way of murder."

// @ghostwriter
Old February 1st, 2021, 01:21 PM
it is what it is

@spade

Stormcall's eyes flickered--they were devoid of contempt, she had seen plenty of overzealous, ambitious warriors before--she had been one, dreaming of conquest and authority long before she had the experience to temper it.
She inhaled sharply, "I have personally seen to the ShadowClan border this morning, along with able-bodied warriors. Do you believe I would simply allow a ShadowClan warrior to wander across our border?" she challenged lightly.
The chiseled musculature of her forelimbs and shoulders, and the jagged scar across her cheek all but proved her point.
"Believe me, you are not the only cat in the clan who would just as soon rip their ears off. Sootstar and I may be obligated to diplomacy, but that does not mean that our personal views conflict with yours," she explained, her steely voice lowered, "But if you doubt my ability to cut down a ShadowClan warrior...I am unopposed to appeasing your concerns." She remarked, claws subconsciously extended.

RP Requests and Bumps:

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

Old February 2nd, 2021, 05:19 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Breezehen padded back to RiverClan and entered camp, seeking Sootstar. She'd been gone longer than she had anticipated, but..... at least Lionstorm had known about her leaving and her reasons why. She just wished she had better results.

@wnder
Old February 2nd, 2021, 03:35 PM
chirps

Kestrelwing
Now here was a warrior worthy of perhaps leading RiverClan one day... Kestrelwing hadn't exactly expected this level of retort when he first finished his patrol report, but something about Stormcall reminded him of his mother; strong-willed and ready to defend RiverClan at the drop of a hat. The gleam in the molly's eyes was different than any he'd seen within Sootstar. "I would trust you to drive them out over Sootstar," he replied simply with an indifferent flick of his tail, not even bothering to look in the leader's direction this time. His own issues with Sootstar couldn't be fixed by having a new deputy simply tell him to respect the leader. Respect, in his case, had been lost long ago.

Kestrelwing eyed Stormcall, weighing the challenge she had thrown his way. Usually the battle hungry tom was more than willing to spar with his Clanmates, but for now he was just exhausted and wanted sleep. He wanted to shut the Clan out, and perhaps even the world, if only for a brief few moments. With this thought, his claws slid back into place, and he realxed his muscles a bit. "The next ShadowClan border patrol, I want in." It wasn't posted as a request, or question - more like a statement. He held Stormcall's gaze, his own unwavering as he searched her expression for any sign of resistance to it.

// @ghostwriter

Last edited by spade; February 2nd, 2021 at 03:35 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2021, 07:40 PM
it is what it is

@spade

The very tip of Stormcall’s tail twitched, the subtlest indicator of her tension. Contentious claims about Sootstar did not sit well with her, and she exhaled tersely, debating how to best bridge the gaps between her clanmates.
“Your concerns are valid. But please do not forget that they are shared,” She offered.
Though she wanted nothing more than to submit to an explosive defense, she was well aware that now was not the time to foster further division.
“I hope you can come to trust the leadership of this clan. We trust you, wholeheartedly, to serve the clan. There is a certain mutuality that is required for us to succeed. Sootstar would defend you in battle—regardless of your opinion, it is important that I feel you would do the same.” She explained, her voice leveling out and tinged with faint weariness.
At the warrior’s request, she closed her eyes for a moment, “That can be arranged. I will not deny a warrior a request to defend us.”

RP Requests and Bumps:

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

Old February 8th, 2021, 06:39 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Sootstar

"Very well. Your new name will be Lilypaw, for the white of your pelt." he remarked with finality, "I will assign you a mentor at the next meeting."

[ @kieryn you can go ahead and rp her in the clan now ]
Old February 8th, 2021, 11:53 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnder View Post

Sootstar

"Very well. Your new name will be Lilypaw, for the white of your pelt." he remarked with finality, "I will assign you a mentor at the next meeting."

[ @kieryn you can go ahead and rp her in the clan now ]

Lilypaw nodded "thabkyou sootstar."
Old February 9th, 2021, 10:15 AM

My Mood: Bored

@wnder

ashpool walked into camp looking around blood running down her back leg she looked around for sootstar sootstar?! she said. she wondered how long she was missing but that didnt mater she was here now

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance