Closed Thread

Old June 12th, 2023, 12:01 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: June Gathering

@Levi 99 @ Pangolin @Froggy

Silverpaw, back up when Shade lashed out a claw,
“What are you doing, this is a gathering” her hiss was low, and aimed for Shade’s ears only.

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -
Old June 12th, 2023, 12:09 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 View Post
@Levi 99 @ Pangolin @Froggy

Silverpaw, back up when Shade lashed out a claw,
“What are you doing, this is a gathering” her hiss was low, and aimed for Shade’s ears only.
"And she," spat the warrior with disgust as he addressed the cat he was currently trying to kill, "is a rouge, therefore the rules of the truce doesn't apply to her. Now she will die for trespassing upon this sacred meeting and not leaving when she was told to."

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old June 12th, 2023, 12:31 PM

Bump Policy: After 48 hours ^^

Quote:
Brightpaw

Smiling she nodded,
Me too, this is my first gathering.” it seemed kinda simple, but, if she was to make friends then being simple might be the easiest way.
“Really? That’s great! We’ll probably be warriors at the same time, then.” she purred.

Oh thank goodness she answered how I thought she would…

“I’m from Riverclan, by the way. In case that wasn’t obvious.” Falconpaw smiled at Brightpaw, thankful that she was feeling less nervous. Maybe she could be friends with this cat! She didn’t have many friends in her own clan, and it was high time she started talking to someone.
“Which cat is your leader? I’ve heard about Thrushstar before, but none of the cats up there look like how I thought he would.”

Last edited by Chrysanthemum; June 12th, 2023 at 12:32 PM.
Old June 12th, 2023, 12:32 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
"And she," spat the warrior with disgust as he addressed the cat he was currently trying to kill, "is a rouge, therefore the rules of the truce doesn't apply to her. Now she will die for trespassing upon this sacred meeting and not leaving when she was told to."
Silverpaw turned her gaze to the leaders, who didn’t seem to have noticed the rogue. Jaw hardening into a frown, tail flicking back and forth,
“Yes, I know, just do it quickly, we don’t need any added attention” gaze still passing over the crowd, she shielded the fight from any wandering eyes, it didn’t need to become larger than it was.

- Audrey Hepburn -

Last edited by Silvershadow13; June 12th, 2023 at 12:43 PM.
Old June 12th, 2023, 12:37 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysanthemum View Post

“Really? That’s great! We’ll probably be warriors at the same time, then.” she purred.

Oh thank goodness she answered how I thought she would…

“I’m from Riverclan, by the way. In case that wasn’t obvious.” Falconpaw smiled at Brightpaw, thankful that she was feeling less nervous. Maybe she could be friends with this cat! She didn’t have many friends in her own clan, and it was high time she started talking to someone.
“Which cat is your leader? I’ve heard about Thrushstar before, but none of the cats up there look like how I thought he would.”
Brightpaw

So this cat was just a nervous first timer too, hmm, she went for the comparison angle, I can work with that.
“Yeah, just you wait, one day we will be the best warriors ever. pausing, she angled her gaze up to the tree, “hmm! Oh, yeah, we had a few problems with leadership and well our leader is Bumblestar” pointing the she-cat out she turned to Falconpaw “what about Riverclan, last I heard Pikestar was your leader, but i don’t think that’s him, he just doesn’t have the experienced leader demeanor I heard Pikestar had.” so a possible new leader for Riverclan, she was about to find out.

- Audrey Hepburn -
Old June 12th, 2023, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Brightpaw

So this cat was just a nervous first timer too, hmm, she went for the comparison angle, I can work with that.
“Yeah, just you wait, one day we will be the best warriors ever. pausing, she angled her gaze up to the tree, “hmm! Oh, yeah, we had a few problems with leadership and well our leader is Bumblestar” pointing the she-cat out she turned to Falconpaw “what about Riverclan, last I heard Pikestar was your leader, but i don’t think that’s him, he just doesn’t have the experienced leader demeanor I heard Pikestar had.” so a possible new leader for Riverclan, she was about to find out.
Wait, so Thrushstar wasn’t the leader of ThunderClan anymore? What in earth could have happened to him? Falconpaw decided to not ask, in case she was seen as being nosy. Besides, she would probably learn soon enough:
“Bumblestar? Oh, she was the deputy wasn’t she? Well, I wish her the best then, it must be hard to be a new leader, you’ve got a lot to live up to.”
Falconpaw briefly wondered what had happened to her previous leader, Pikestar. She had been only a kit when Beansprout took over, and she had only recently learned that they used to have a different leader.
“Yeah, I’m honestly unsure of what happened to Pikestar. I was just a kit when our new leader, Beansprout, took over. I guess we’ll both learn tonight!”

Last edited by Chrysanthemum; June 12th, 2023 at 12:51 PM.
Old June 12th, 2023, 12:57 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysanthemum View Post

Wait, so Thrushstar wasn’t the leader of ThunderClan anymore? What in earth could have happened to him? Falconpaw decided to not ask, in case she was seen as being nosy. Besides, she would probably learn soon enough:
“Bumblestar? Oh, she was the deputy wasn’t she? Well, I wish her the best then, it must be hard to be a new leader, you’ve got a lot to live up to.”
Falconpaw briefly wondered what had happened to her previous leader, Pikestar. She had been only a kit when Beansprout took over, and she had only recently learned that they used to have a different leader.
“Yeah, I’m honestly unsure of what happened to Pikestar. I was just a kit when our new leader, Beansprout, took over. I guess we’ll both learn tonight!”
Brightpaw
15/100

So Riverclan did have a new leader, hmm, interesting, she had guessed on the last question, not actually knowing if that was Pikestar or not, so hmm, Falconpaw must have been a pretty new apprentice if Beansprout wasn’t Beanstar yet.
“Yeah, hmm, so you must have been apprenticed recently, right.” not really waiting for an answer, she continued “well yeah, I guess the leaders will explain everything soon.”

- Audrey Hepburn -
Old June 12th, 2023, 01:20 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Firestream looked around annoyed, ugh no one had said hello to her yet of course she didn't want to meet a cat from another clan but still the pretty she-cat was sulking when she saw Sparrowpelt "Perfect some cat who is actually decent" she thought satisfied that she had spotted one of her "friends" she approached the other warrior with a friendly smile "Why hello Sparrowpelt lovely to see you here" she purred charmingly and sat down beside him.

@SuspiciousMindz

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old June 12th, 2023, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Brightpaw
15/100

So Riverclan did have a new leader, hmm, interesting, she had guessed on the last question, not actually knowing if that was Pikestar or not, so hmm, Falconpaw must have been a pretty new apprentice if Beansprout wasn’t Beanstar yet.
“Yeah, hmm, so you must have been apprenticed recently, right.” not really waiting for an answer, she continued “well yeah, I guess the leaders will explain everything soon.”
“Yeah, hopefully… and to answer your first question, yes I was apprenticed really recently! Only a few days ago, in fact. So far it’s been really awesome! I haven’t done much with my mentor yet though, so hopefully I’ll be able to practice my fighting moves more soon.”

Falconpw swiped at the air, pretending to fight an enemy cat. She was hoping to impress Brightpaw by her fantastic battle moves (even though she’d never fought in her life), but she ended up tripping on a pebble and falling on her face. Hot with embarrassment, Falconpaw sprang up and started grooming herself, trying not to look at Brightpaw.

CRAPCRAPCRAPCRAP WHY DID I DO THAT?! Falconpaw inwardly wailed. She was SO DUMB. Now this cat would hate her and she would have no friends at all…. Falconpaw felt like wailing, but she clenched her jaws to keep from crying out. Maybe there was a chance Brightpaw would still want to talk to her…

Last edited by Chrysanthemum; June 12th, 2023 at 01:47 PM.
Old June 12th, 2023, 02:19 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

FRISK
Alr, but could shade take a blow to the eyes to blind her?

Frisk dodged the first attack, getting ready for another. Some of the scars on her pelt began to burn. She got used to this. As long as she could remember, she always had over 2 scars on her pelt.

The taste of battle was well-known in her mouth, this was going to be her first victim on the day she turned 12 moons old! Ah- she remember the day she killed her 2 moon old sister at 4 moons old. It was her first kill ever. Now this would be around her 10th.

She smiled and aimed a pounce on her enemy

@Levi 99

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Closed Thread